Cloudberry Chronicles Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmf!"

She let her fingers slide in and out, curling them up inside her to hit that special spot. With her mouth, she cradled Lin's small clit with her lips, letting saliva and Enora's cum lubricate it as her tongue massaged it with tiny circles. She slipped a third finger into her.

Lin shuddered and convulsed beneath her, and she knew when she came because she felt the walls of their vagina tighten its grip around her fingers and pulse with pleasured moans. A thin stream of drool fell from the side of Lin's gagged mouth, and her hands clenched in beautiful agony.

She now had all three orgasms. Four, if she counted herself. The Joy of Justice was glowing with an inner fire, and she thought she could see two twinkling eyes staring back at her from within it.

This was too much magic all at once. Cloudberry was still a beginner after all, and had no real way to control these newfound powers. The cave began to shudder, and stalactites of ice fell from the ceiling as the icy walls pulsed and scintillated with light. Almost like the cave itself was experiencing the same convulsing orgasm as the Tiefling.

Cloudberry could only run. As she ran she scooped up the book, the Volume of Vespertine Values, and carried it with her outside.

Up the stairs, out the temple, onto the island itself as the stairway shuddered and broke, leaving no way down. Or up.

She stopped to catch her breath. In her hands, the book and the ball gag. But nothing else, and her naked body shivered against the wind. It was cold, and goosebumps formed on her arms and legs. Cold but not... freezing. Looking up, she saw that the ice had now melted and the island was no longer landlocked by ice. There was a large lake surrounding the small island, and no sign of any snowstorms. She needed a boat.

"Just how long was I in there!?"

She sank down onto the grass, not a patch of snow in sight. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. How was she going to get off this island?

Out over the lake, a face bobbed to the surface of the water, watching her with mischievous eyes before disappearing beneath the waves with a flick of iridescent scales and fins.

THE END...?

OUR BEAUTIFUL HEROINE FINDS HERSELF IN QUITE A FEW PREDICAMENTS, DOESN'T SHE? HOW WILL SHE GET OFF THE ISLAND AND CONTINUE HER QUEST? AND WHO OR WHAT IS THAT MYSTERIOUS FIGURE?

12