All Comments on 'Club 35 Fourth Visit'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
youpperyoupperalmost 6 years ago
WOW air tight gangbang

This writer touched all the right nerves. Fisting and the golden shower was spot on. She enjoyed the humiliation with passion. She did not mind the exhibitionism in front of strangers who just happen to be bikers. It is expected that this writer keep on writing these great stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BDSM with bikers. WOW!

Like the biker scene, pissing and being man handled. A turn on. Have to get my girl friend to go to a biker party and do some real men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bikers and motorcycles are fun

We throughly enjoyed how the biker girls abused Jennifer's asshole and pussy. After starting up her motorcycle my partner has me climb on facing toward her as she climbs on and places our black double headed dildo in our pussies and she grabs and revs up the engine. We feel the sensation from our pussies down to our curled toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

found reading all parts very arousing, you write very good

Hope there will be more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nat as good as 1 to 3

part 4 was okay but in my mind not as good as the parts before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Accountants name changed again

Noticed that "Catherine" showed up to replace Christine again in this chapter...it occurred in another chapter too....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
876 Followers
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES