Club 35 Fourth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers

Christine broke off the kiss. "Thanks for encouraging her, Doris."

"Oh, I was just warming her up. I think your guests are eagerly looking forward to the new device. I'm sure Jennifer will like it." Doris laughed.

Christine stood up and told Jennifer to follow. Jennifer began to stand but Christine placed a hand on Jennifer's shoulder and pushed her down onto her knees.

"You crawl behind me. That way, everyone can see that nice ass of yours as you crawl over to that device. Who knows? It may give someone a wicked idea." Christine smirked as she walked toward the device Jennifer had seen earlier. Jennifer, being led by the leash, crawled behind.

Jennifer was led to a raised platform that was no more than two inches off the floor. There was a thick pad in the center and two metal fasteners. Both of the fasteners looked like inverted an inverted "u" but Jennifer couldn't immediately grasp their purpose. Two wrist cuffs were also bolted to the platform.

"Let's get you comfy." Christine smirked as the group of women watching began to laugh. "Lay down on the pad, face up."

Jennifer laid her back on the pad which did feel comfortable. Christine unhooked the leash and asked Doris to help her. When Doris came onto the platform, Jennifer could see that Doris was wearing her large strap on and nothing else. Doris stood on Jennifer's left side, opposite Christine.

"Sandra, would you mind getting the locking bars from the table?" Christine asked another woman who went to a small table and picked up two metal bars.

"Lift your legs up in the air and rock back." Christine ordered.

As soon as Jennifer lifted her legs, Christine and Doris each grabbed an ankle and pulled Jennifer backwards until her feet were against the metal fasteners.

"Sandra, put the bars in."

Christine and Doris each took one of Jennifer's wrists and secured them to leather cuffs that were bolted to the floor.

Sandra pushed Jennifer's ankles into the metal fasteners and secured them by placing the bars through the top of the inverted "u." Jennifer was now bent over in an exaggerated bicycle position. The pad supported her upper back and shoulders. She wondered how long she could be bound in this way before feeling uncomfortable. Hands between her legs interrupted her thoughts.

"Did you clean yourself out?" Doris asked.

"Yes. An hour before we left."

"Well, don't you look cute with your pussy and asshole all nice and available." Doris said as she lubed her rather large strap on. "What do say if I take your pussy first, then your asshole, hmm?"

Jennifer made no reply but just looked into Doris's face.

"I asked you a question!" Doris snapped, as she brought her hand down sharply on Jennifer's left ass cheek.

"Yes, take my pussy then my ass, please, Doris." Jennifer begged.

"That's better. I have some friends who might want your pussy and ass, too." Doris teased as she put the tip of her strap on into Jennifer's pussy.

Doris thrust into Jennifer's pussy before she could answer.

"Yes!" Jennifer screamed, "they can fuck me anywhere they like!"

Doris was now deep in Jennifer's pussy. She pushed her cock all the way into Jennifer and withdrew slowly. Jennifer felt Doris push some lube into her asshole and slowly, Doris pushed her strap on into Jennifer's ass. A loud moan escaped Jennifer's mouth.

"You like your ass fucked, don't you?"

"Yes. Fuck my ass!" Jennifer screamed at Doris.

Doris drove deep into Jennifer's asshole, sinking all eight inches of her strap on into Jennifer. Doris fingered Jennifer's clit as she continued fucking Jennifer's asshole.

"Well, I could do this all day but I think Sandra wants a go at you." Doris withdrew her strap on from Jennifer's asshole.

As soon as she moved away, Sandra slid her strap on into Jennifer's pussy. Sandra's strap on wasn't as long as Doris's, but it was thicker and Jennifer could feel her pussy expand in order to take the girth. Jennifer wondered how this would feel going into her asshole. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

Sandra, after just a few strokes in Jennifer's pussy, moved to Jennifer's asshole. A soft moan escaped Jennifer's lips as Sandra pushed slowly into Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer could feel the strap on stretching her out. Sandra was going very slow. If Jennifer made any noise indicating she was uncomfortable, Sandra pulled back. She increased the depth of her penetration slowly, always looking into Jennifer's face, as she slid more of her thick strap on into Jennifer. It took Sandra a number of strokes to penetrate Jennifer's ass entirely.

When Sandra's cock had filled Jennifer's asshole, Sandra stopped thrusting, keeping the cock inside Jennifer for a few minutes. Soft moans escaped Jennifer's lips as Sandra rubbed Jennifer's clit.

"You have taken it all. I didn't think you could. You like having your asshole filled, don't you?" Sandra said softly, continuing to rub Jennifer's clit.

"Yessss." Jennifer hissed, as her orgasm began to take over her body.

Sandra increased the pace of her rubbing until Jennifer had cum, and she began to withdraw her strap on slowly, until Jennifer's ass muscles pushed out the last two inches.

"Nice gape." Sandra exclaimed as she rose up. "I think there are one or two more guests who want to fuck you, so I will let them. But, you should have no trouble taking them in your butt. I certainly have widened the field for them." Sandra laughed as she moved away.

Another woman took her place, pushing her strap on into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer could not see the new woman because Audrey had brought her naked pussy over Jennifer's mouth and down onto Jennifer's face.

"That's it, you lick me nice and proper while Bobbi is fucking you. Then, I'm going to have your asshole." Audrey announced.

Jennifer kept licking as the strap on Bobbi was fucking her with was fully inserted inside Jennifer's pussy. Audrey was beginning to cum and her juices were coating Jennifer's face when she lifted herself off Jennifer's mouth.

Bobbi withdrew and Audrey moved to Jennifer's other end. Jennifer could feel Audrey applying lube to her asshole. Jennifer thought that she really didn't need it given how gaped Sandra told her she was, but she was grateful for its application, given that she didn't know what Audrey had planned. Jennifer did remember that when she had been led into the Club, Audrey had asked Christine how she was in the back.

Jennifer felt two, then three of Audrey's fingers penetrate her asshole and move in and out. Then, Audrey tucked her little finger into Jennifer's asshole.

"Just my thumb to go, then I can push my whole hand into your ass. You know, I have seen films of a woman taking a whole arm up her ass. I wonder how far I will get?"

Jennifer's position was becoming uncomfortable. Her thighs hurt from being stretched in her current position and the pressure of Audrey's fingers added to her discomfort.

Christine appeared and told Audrey to finish. "She's needed elsewhere and we've got three more ladies waiting to do their thing."

"Right. Just getting my thumb inside her asshole...there we go. To bad we don't have more time, sweetie," Audrey teased as she moved her hand in and out of Jennifer's asshole. "I would have liked to try to get in as far as my elbow. Maybe next time." Audrey slowly removed her hand from Jennifer's ass with a loud squelching sound.

"They wanted her to be open back there and I think she is." Christine said. "Audrey, undo her ankles. I'll get her wrists."

Christine was rubbing the feeling back into Jennifer's legs. Doris had appeared and told Christine that they were ready.

"Right. Up you get." Christine and Doris helped Jennifer stand.

Jennifer's legs were unsteady and she felt lube dripping from her asshole and pussy down the back and insides of her thighs. She had heard what Christine had said but didn't ask. She was a submissive who was deep into subspace. She was here to be used for other's pleasure. She had been in subspace before but never this deep. She trusted Christine but if she was asked, she would say that anything anyone wanted to do would be alright with her. It was with a sense of calm that she let Christine and Doris lead her toward a padded spanking bench in another room of the Club.

Three women, in various states of dress, we're waiting by the bench. Each held a riding crop. Jennifer saw a few onlookers, some male, standing along the sides of the room. Doris and Christine led Jennifer to the bench and pulled her over the padded top. Jennifer felt her ankles pulled apart and cuffed to the legs of the bench. Her hands were grasped by Mark and he looked into Jennifer's eyes as he cuffed her wrists to the front legs of the bench.

"Remember," Christine announced to the three women with the crops, "warm her up but they don't want any marks on her ass. Have fun."

Jennifer saw Mark retreat as the first stroke from a crop landed on her ass. The next stroke was delivered upward, on her pussy. Then her ass. Her ass again and then her pussy. The cropping continued for a few minutes. Christine had stopped the proceedings long enough to inspect Jennifer's ass.

"Just a few more, ladies. Then we must leave." Christine announced.

The three women began to crop Jennifer's pussy and ass again, but this time with more intensity. Jennifer began to suck in her breath as she was struck five times in a row on her pussy. Hearing Jennifer's reaction, Christine nodded at Mark and they moved to end the scene.

"That's all, ladies. I'm sure our sub here thanks you for your participation, but, we have to deliver our little lady by midnight, so, until next time." Christine announced as she and Mark began to loosen the restraints on Jennifer's wrists and ankles. Once unbound, Mark helped Jennifer stand.

"Put your hands behind your back." Mark instructed. "Grab your left forearm with your right wrist."

When Jennifer obeyed, Mark produced two leather straps and fastened her arms together, pushing her tits out.

"Nice. They'll like that." Christine said. Grabbing Jennifer by her nipples she pulled and Jennifer took a step forward. Christine attached the leash and led Jennifer out of the Club and to the SUV that was parked nearby. Jennifer couldn't tell if anyone had seen her walking the short distance to the SUV totally naked. The frailty was that Jennifer didn't care.

Once inside, Christine turned to Jennifer, who was sitting with her arms bound behind her in the back seat, "Spread your legs." Jennifer followed the order. "This should be fun. Well, for me. I have always wanted to watch something like this."

Christine giggled as Mark pulled out into traffic and away from the city.

The ride, to wherever they were going, took about an hour. Jennifer could see that they were driving on a four lane road with the occasional gas station and bar. Sitting behind Mark, with her legs spread, her arms bound behind her, Jennifer noticed a bar off to her left as they passed. Mark slowed the SUV and made a u-turn. Slower now, he pulled into the bars parking lot. Jennifer saw about a dozen motorcycles and one jeep parked in the lot. Christine turned in her seat to face Jennifer.

"Now, these are my friends, and I promised them some fun. Guess what the fun is going to be?" Christine mocked. "I know you've had a black cock, but you're going to have more than one tonight. But the girls got you loosened up so I don't think you'll have any problems. The President of the Snakes, that's the name of the motorcycle club, is King. Uh, you'll find out why he's called King, I'm sure." Christine giggled. "Let's get the entertainment inside, Mark."

Mark shut off the vehicle and got out. He opened the door and gently pulled Jennifer out. He quickly bent into Jennifer's ear and whispered, "Do what you're told. I don't know how much protection we can be."

Jennifer's heart began to beat in her chest and her mouth went dry. She was naked, standing on a gravel parking lot, with her arms bound behind her back, wearing a leather collar with a leash attached. He mouth was dry and fear was beginning to overtake her.

"Christine, I don't..."

Christine cut off Jennifer by grabbing hold of her right nipple and pinching it hard. "No talking. You said you wanted me in control of what happens to you. Well, this is going to happen to you. I'm sure this will be fun...for them." Pulling Christine by her nipple, the trio entered the bar.

It was what you would expect from a motorcycle bar. Dark, smelled of stale beer, two pool tables, some booths and twelve stools by the bar. The only thing out of place was a double bed, covered by an old blanket. Taking a quick count, Jennifer saw four women and ten men, all dressed about the same; t-shirts, jeans, and the men had on vests or denim jackets with a large snake head patch sewn on the back.

A women approached and Christine handed her the leash. Christine turned to Mark and said, "let's get a beer and go watch."

The women who took the leash looked at Christine and said, "Yeah, that's the deal. Go watch. Chuck, give our two friends a beer. You," the woman sneered at Jennifer, "over here."

Christine and Mark got their beers and sat down in an empty booth. The woman led Jennifer toward the group of men standing by one of the pool tables. Six of the men were black, three were white and Christine thought one might be Hispanic. She was afraid to stare at the men for very long and she dropped her gaze to the floor.

"So, you're the entertainment package." A large, black man said. Jennifer looked up to see a very tall, very muscular man, with the name King stitched into his vest. "Christine has told me about you. I hope you're, uh, little hen party, got you ready. But, we are going to make sure. Rammer, cover up the pool table and lay this white bitch down."

Hearing Jennifer called a bitch prompted Mark to start to get up, but Christine put a hand on his arm and shook her head no. Mark resumed his seat.

"Get the leash off of her, Elena. Boys. Lift her up and spread her out on the pool table." King ordered. "Let's see what she's made of."

One of the men grabbed an old quilt and threw it over the pool table, covering it completely. Two of the motorcycle gang members grabbed Jennifer and half pulled, half lifted, Her onto the table. Two of the women members grabbed Jennifer's ankles and spread her legs. The men who had put her on the table, each pulled one of Jennifer's arms above her head and held them down against the table. King had walked to the pool cue rack and after looking at two or three cues, found the one he wanted.

"The male club members are going to start fucking you, bitch. But since my boys are very healthy, they got to know if you can take what they're gonna give you." King walked up beside Jennifer's head. Flipping the cue so that the handle pointed up, he brought the cue in front of Jennifer's face.

"See that blue mark?"

Jennifer didn't answer but she did see the blue mark some inches away from the end of the cue.

King grabbed Jennifer's left nipple and twisted it hard.

"If you want to leave here with all your parts still attached, I would answer if any of us ask you a question. Understand?" To emphasize the point, King pulled on Jennifer's nipple so that her tit rose away from her chest.

"Yes, I understand!" Jennifer screamed.

King let go of Jennifer's nipple. "Good. Don't forget or your tits will be hanging on my office wall next to the three other bitches who thought they didn't have to answer our questions. See that blue?"

Jennifer quickly answered that she did.

"Well, that blue line is ten inches from the end. See the red line three inches below it?"

"Yes."

King explained that Elena, the gang woman who had taken off Jennifer's leash, was going to stick the handle of the cue into Jennifer's pussy. If she could take the cue up to the blue mark, then she had passed the first test.

"Then," King went on, "guess where the cue goes next and how far?" King looked at Jennifer and she knew that she had to answer this very imposing man leering down at her.

"Elena is going to put the cue up my asshole until it reaches the red line."

"Very good, but not Elena. You see, tonight we were going to initiate Susie here," King indicated for a young twenty something girl to stand next to him. Susie looked at Jennifer as King talked.

"But, we have you. So you're going to do the tests and initiations for Susie. Susie is going to put the cue up your ass. If you pass, then it's on to the initiation. Get through that and she's in our club and you can leave. If you can still walk." King squeezed one of Jennifer's tits and chuckled before he stepped back to watch. Susie looked at Jennifer and whispered to her, "thank you."

Elena was rubbing some type of lube onto the handle of the cue. She moved out of Jennifer's view but Jennifer could feel her hands on her pussy, pulling her lips apart and feeling Elena's fingers in her pussy.

"Someone's been busy tonight." Elena announced to the gang. There was some laughter with the announcement. "This is going to be easy."

Elena pushed the handle of the cue into Jennifer's pussy. It slid in quite easily. Elena withdrew the stick and pushed it back in. Elena announced that one more push should to do it. Jennifer readied herself as Elena plunged the handle of the cue into Jennifer.

"King, do you want to check?"

King looked at the cue protruding from Jennifer's pussy. He rotated the cue inside her.

"So how many cocks have you had up your pussy tonight?"

"None." Jennifer replied.

"Lying bitch!" King slapped Jennifer's tits.

"They were strap ons and dildos. I was fisted, too." Jennifer yelled as tears of humiliation rolled down her face.

"Bitches, huh? They do your ass, too?"

"Yes."

"Then, you should have no trouble with the cue going in your asshole. Flip her over, bros."

The gang members holding Jennifer down, let go and repositioned her roughly on her stomach.

Elena, who had removed the cue from Jennifer's pussy and handed it to Susie, told Jennifer to get on her knees and keep her head down and ass up.

"That will give Susie a nice target. Now, spread those knees apart, bitch. We want to see everything."

Jennifer moved her knees as far apart as she could. Susie had climbed up on the covered pool table and was applying whatever lube Elena had used onto the handle. Susie smiled to herself because there was a an amount of wetness on the cue handle that Susie knew didn't come from the lube. She touched Jennifer's ass and Jennifer jumped a bit.

Jennifer's legs were trembling as Susie pushed the cue into Jennifer's asshole. Susie didn't plunge the cue in like Elena had. Instead, she pushed in an inch, then withdrew, pushing in just a bit more with each thrust. Almost imperceptibly, she brushed her fingers over Jennifer's clit.

"She's taken half of it." Susie announced.

Elena told Susie to get on with it and she pushed the cue farther into Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer was doing the best she could to help. She moved her ass back to meet the pushing that Susie was doing and with a loud moan, Jennifer knew she had taken all thirteen inches up her asshole.

King looked at the cue protruding from Jennifer's asshole. He slapped her on the ass and said on to the next part. There were cheers from the male gang members and Jennifer had an idea of what was coming next.

Susie slowly pulled the cue out of Jennifer's asshole. Those holding her, helped her off the table and pushed her toward the double mattress that Jennifer had seen when she was brought into the bar.

"Put the mattress in the middle." King ordered. Turning to his gang, he said, "You know what we are going to do. Let's see if we can get her to beg us to stop."

Gln1517
Gln1517
877 Followers