Club 35 Fourth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

King pushed Jennifer to her knees next to the mattress. The motorcycle club members had made their way towards the mattress. Three members of the motorcycle club were getting undressed. Jennifer looked at the three men as their cocks came into view. All seemed to be average in length and width.

"Are you sure she's going to be able to do this, Christine?" Mark asked.

Still sitting in their booth, Christine looked toward Jennifer and the scene that was about to unfold. "She's had three dicks in her before. She should be able to handle it. Let's get closer so we can see what's going on. And Mark, no matter what, do not interfere."

Christine and Mark stood up and walked toward the mattress, finding a spot at the foot of the mattress. Jennifer was on her knees sucking on a cock. Two of the females were sucking on the other two men who had taken off their jeans. The man who Jennifer was sucking, pulled his cock out of her mouth and laid down on the mattress. He told Jennifer to sit on his cock.

Jennifer climbed on top of the man and holding his cock with her left hand, she guided it into her pussy. Two other club members, one black, one white, moved onto the mattress. One of the females was coating the black man's cock with lube. The other man went and stood to Jennifer's right as she bounced up and down on the cock in her pussy. Jennifer felt the black man push her forward until he had access to her asshole. He pushed in with one slow long stroke. Once he was in, the man standing next to Jennifer grabbed her by the hair and pulled her toward his cock. Jennifer opened her mouth and now had three cocks in her.

The club members were shouting at the three who were fucking Jennifer.

"Fill the bitch up!"

"Give it to her."

"Hey, Marty, get that asshole nice and ready for me because I'm fucking it next."

Jennifer, for her part, was enjoying the fucking she was receiving. Despite what she had heard about motorcycle gangs, the three were not hurting her. She was enjoying being fucked in all her holes while she was being watched by a dozen or so strangers. She began to feel the pleasant tension in her body begin to build as the man who was fucking her ass, pulled out. He took the place of the man who she was sucking. He pushed his cock into Jennifer's mouth just as he came.

Jennifer never had time to react. The cock, that was a moment ago in her ass, was now filling her mouth with cum. The man she had been blowing, now moved back and he stuck his cock back in Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer swirled her tongue around the cock in her mouth. The man gave a thrust and began shooting his cum down Jennifer's throat. When he had shot all his cum into Jennifer, he moved away and the man in Jennifer's pussy, pushed her off and onto her back.

Straddling her chest, the man offered his cock to Jennifer's mouth. She opened and the man came on her tongue.

"That's it. You get it all there. Show everyone what a good cocksucker you are. Now, go ahead and swallow my cum, bitch."

Again, Christine held on to Mark's arm. "Mark, you are going to ruin this. She's fine. She took the pool cue and the first three guys."

"You're right, but look at the next three. They're pretty big."

Christine looked at the three naked males, two Black, one Hispanic, who were being sucked by Susie and two other females. Christine could see that Susie couldn't get her mouth past the large head on the cock she was sucking. She told Mark that they would let it play out, but it should be interesting.

When the next three were hard, they moved toward Jennifer who was lying on the mattress with her legs spread. One man, the Hispanic, told Jennifer to get up. When she was standing, Jennifer asked what his name was. She would remember later that she thought it would make what was about to happen easier if she knew their names.

"Miguel." The man answered as he laid down on the mattress with his hard cock pointing at Jennifer.

Without being told, Jennifer knelt down and grabbed Miguel's cock and guided it into her pussy.

"I'm Al," said one of the Black men as he pushed Jennifer forward. "I'm going to fuck your in your asshole and you better show me you like it." He slapped Jennifer on the ass hard, causing her to cry out.

Al eased his cock into Jennifer's asshole. He was larger than the first man who had taken Jennifer's asshole, but the evening's activities had an affect on Jennifer's ability to to take Al's cock in her ass. Al squirted some liquid gel on his cock after he had penetrated Jennifer's asshole.

The lube helped and despite Jennifer's cries of "you're to big," Al had his cock all the way in. Jennifer felt Miguel move as Al pulled back, his cock moving out of her ass just a few inches. Miguel thrust up into her pussy each time Al pulled back. Once the rhythm was established, the third man offered his cock to Jennifer. She lifted her head and opened her mouth to allow the cock to enter her throat. Grabbing her head, the man whose name Jennifer didn't know, thrust his cock down Jennifer's throat.

"Fill her up, boys." King yelled. "We are going to have a show after you're done. Bitch, don't let anything spill out of you or you'll get my belt across that lily white ass of yours."

Jennifer cringed when King called her a bitch. But she did not protest. Her ego was overcome by the amount of cock that was in her. She felt Miguel begin to thrust more urgently, while Al was pounding away at her ass. Given how fast he was plunging into her asshole, she was grateful for the bit of lube that Al used.

"Yeah, I'm cumming!" Miguel yelled and Jennifer, despite sucking on a large cock, and Al pounding on her ass, Jennifer squeezed Miguel's cock with her pussy. With one last push, he shot his cum into Jennifer's pussy.

Just a few moments later, she felt the first blast of cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and took the cock as far as she could into her mouth, gathering the cum in her mouth. Al was slapping Jennifer's ass as he began to cum. It was hard for Jennifer to hold the cum in her mouth and not swallow the cum. But she managed as Al came with a great yell.

"Okay, now for a show," King announced. "You bitches strip." King ordered Elena and the other two women. Susie, who was already naked, was held around the waist by King.

Jennifer didn't see the women undress as the the cocks she just serviced began to soften inside of her.

"You three," King snapped, "clean her up with your tongues. Hurry up, because she has three large cocks to do when you're done!"

Elena, who was the oldest of the three women, told Jennifer to stay as she was. The men, who had just finished in her, withdrew.

"Susie, get by her head. Marta, get her ass." Elena ordered.

Jennifer felt hands on her ass spread her cheeks and a tongue slide into her asshole. After the fucking her asshole had just received, Jennifer enjoyed the soft licking. Susie was now lying down, her face next to Jennifer's. King ordered Susie to open her mouth and swallow all the cum Jennifer had collected. Jennifer opened her mouth and the cum dripped into Susie's mouth.

Marta had sucked all the cum from Jennifer's asshole. Another women, who was black, slid her head under Jennifer's pussy. She directed Jennifer to get up on her knees and put her pussy over the women's mouth. Jennifer broke the kiss with Susie to comply with the black women's direction. The women's tongue made its way into Jennifer's pussy. The woman began to lick the cum from Jennifer's pussy, with long, deep strokes of her tongue. Jennifer began to feel the start of her orgasm building. She wanted, needed, to cum. She ground her hips over the women's mouth. Jennifer began to moan loudly as her orgasm approached and she collapsed forward when she came, lifting her hips so that her pleasure giver could slide away.

King looked toward Christine and Mark and nodded his head toward Jennifer. The pair got up and went to Jennifer.

Jennifer was laying on her side. Christine softly asked how she was doing. Jennifer didn't answer.

"There are three more guys that are going to do you and I don't know what King has planned. I can try to call this off." Christine said.

"That could be dangerous." Jennifer replied. "I better do these guys or something worse could happen. I'm ready."

Jennifer looked at the three men, as they approached the mattress. Jennifer recalled a previous ass fucking she received from a well endowed black man and these three who now we're in front of her, were every bit as large.

One man, a very tall black man, stood in front of Jennifer holding his cock. Marta and Elena were now sucking the other two men as Jennifer reached for the large cock in front of her and guided it into her mouth. Barely able to get the head of the cock in her mouth, Jennifer gagged as the man thrust forward, driving his cock deeper into her mouth. Jennifer pulled away, caught her breath, and started to suck again.

Jennifer felt the cock growing in her mouth. At last, the man withdrew and laid down on the mattress, his hard cock sticking straight up. He looked at Jennifer and without being told, she crawled toward the man and straddled his hips. Grabbing hold of his cock, Jennifer slowly lowered her pussy onto his hard cock. Jennifer leaned forward and began to rock back and forth, trying to get as much of the cock into her as she could.

Despite what had been done to her previously, Jennifer began to enjoy the feeling of the large cock inside her. She felt her juices, or was it cum from her earlier fucking, coat the man's cock. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder push her forward. Jennifer knew that for the third time in a couple of hours, she would have a cock in her pussy, asshole and mouth.

The man behind her poked the head of his cock against her asshole. Slowly, the second cock pushed into Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer felt like she was being torn apart, crying out as the cock in her ass pushed deeper into her. The two large cocks were fighting a war for Jennifer's body and she was surrendering, lowering her tits onto the chest of the man in her pussy. She had forgotten that there was a third man and he wanted Jennifer's mouth on his cock.

Jennifer leaned slightly to her right and took the waiting cock into her mouth. She had all three inside her and as the cocks in her pussy and asshole began to pound into her, Jennifer knew that her orgasm was near. She ground her hips onto the man in her pussy. The man in her mouth was stroking his shaft as Jennifer swirled her tongue over the head of his cock. He grabbed the back of Jennifer's head and held it, as he shot his cum into her mouth.

"That's it, swallow it al, bitch!"

As fast as she could, Jennifer obeyed, swallowing everything the man fed her and when he was done, he moved away. She felt the man in her ass withdraw. Jennifer wanted him to stay in her ass, but the man had other ideas. He knelt on Jennifer's left and pulled her head toward his cock. Jennifer knew where that cock had been but it didn't stop her from opening her mouth and excepting his cock. Jennifer sucked on the man for a few more moments until he tensed. He filled her mouth with his cum and Jennifer swallowed.

The man beneath her drove his cock into her pussy. Jennifer ground her hips into him and as she was coming, the man pushed her off his cock and pulled Jennifer's hair, forcing her head to his cock. Jennifer sucked every drop from the man's cock. He wiped his cock on her hair when he finished.

The group, men and women, positioned themselves around the mattress. King had undressed and stood by Jennifer's feet. King looked at Susie. She came scurrying over to him, went to her knees and took his long, thick cock as far as she could into her mouth. As Susie sucked, King kept his eyes on Jennifer.

"That's enough." King said, as he pushed Susie away.

"You're thinking that I'm going to fuck you; that you're going to lay there while I stick my cock into your pussy, or asshole, or your mouth. And you would be so wrong. You are going to give yourself to me with everyone watching, even your friends. You decide where I'm going to put my cock. If you want it in your ass, get your ass up and head down. Open your mouth if you want it there. Open your pussy if you want it there. Your choice."

All eyes were on Jennifer. Slowly, Jennifer slid her ankles back on the mattress. When her heels were almost against her ass, she spread her knees apart, inviting King to use her pussy for his pleasure. King smiled slightly and lowered himself onto the mattress between Jennifer's legs. He pushed his cock into her pussy.

King fucked Jennifer slowly. He would push his cock into her and withdraw. He kept the rhythm steady until he had reached the bottom of Jennifer's pussy. She felt his cock head hit her cervix. She wrapped her legs around King in absolute surrender as his pace increased.

Jennifer was yelling and King came with a force that she wasn't expecting. King took four or five more thrusts into Jennifer before he stopped. He pulled out and his cum began to leak out from Jennifer's pussy. King straddled Jennifer's chest until his cock was inches from her face.

"Clean me off." King ordered.

Jennifer opened her mouth and began to lick the cum and her juices from King's cock. She kept licking and sucking until King was satisfied that she had cleaned him completely. He stood up. Jennifer was still on her back. Her legs were still spread and her pussy now gaped as much as her asshole. Cum continued to leak from her pussy.

"Let's clean this bitch up." King barked.

Jennifer was helped to her feet and directed toward the back of the bar and out behind the bar.

One of the women told her to kneel down on the ground. Unsteady, two of the bikers helped her down. The men gathered around Jennifer and pulled out there cocks. King began to piss on Jennifer, aiming for her face. King told her to open her mouth as he aimed his stream of piss into her mouth. She swallowed some but most of it trickled out of her mouth. Another stream hit her on her back and another on her tits. One by one, the bikers had pissed on Jennifer.

"You two," King said looking at Mark and Christine, "take her inside and clean her up."

Mark and Christine helped Jennifer stand and led her back into the bar and toward the bathrooms.

"I put towels in there and the shower is on." Marta said as the trio were directed toward a door marked "Bitches."

Once inside, Jennifer held onto the sink. Her legs were sore. Her jaw was sore. Her pussy was sore and she thought her asshole would never return to normal, a feeling she shared with Christine and Mark.

"Give it some time and it will return to normal." Christine said as she and Mark led her to the shower.

Jennifer let Mark wash her and she winced when he applied soap to her pussy and ass. He rinsed her gently. Christine was holding a large towel for Jennifer and she wrapped Jennifer in the very soft towel.

"I see you brought a towel from Club 35. Very considerate. I always felt safe there, even if I had to fuck a hundred guys. They are all safe. These people...god, who knows what I'm going to get." Jennifer was raising her voice at Christine, who began to laugh.

Christine moved toward Jennifer. She reached out to hold Jennifer who moved back, not letting Christine touch her.

"Jennifer, do you think I would let that happen. Everyone who had you tonight, either is a member or works for Club 35. Not even Mark knew. You are perfectly safe. Well fucked, but totally safe." Christine hugged Jennifer and Jennifer hugged back.

"Time to go before the real bikers show up." Christine said. "I rented the space."

Naked, Jennifer walked out into the bar where the group was cleaning up and getting dressed. They smiled at her and thanked her for a great time, hoping they hadn't frightened her too much. King had already left, so she couldn't ask if he was a member of Club 35.

The drive back to Jennifer's office was quiet. Jennifer was dozing when Mark pulled into the rear of the office building.

"One more bit of fun, Jennifer." Christine said as she turned in the front seat to face Jennifer. "Here are your sandals. The rest of your clothes are on the chair in your office, along with your car keys. No driving home naked for you. Ask that nice young man to let you into your office, I'm sure he will."

Jennifer looked at Christine and smiled. She was glad that her fantasy of submission was going to continue, at least for a little while longer.

Jennifer returned to work on Monday. Taking a day or two off was not an option because there was too much work to do. Christine knocked on her office door at quitting time. Jennifer beckoned her in. Mark was right behind her.

"I thought for sure you would take a day off, maybe two." Christine said.

"If it wasn't for the Thompson account, I would have." Jennifer looked at Mark, "are we done?"

"All done. Thompson sees it tomorrow, three days ahead of schedule."

Jennifer smiled. "Excellent."

"Are you going to tell us what happened?" Christine asked.

Jennifer grinned. "Well, I owe you two quite a bit, so I don't mind kissing and telling."

Jennifer asked if the office was empty. Mark checked and reported that it was.

"After you dropped me at the service door, I was panic stricken that I would be seen. I rang the bell and in a few moments, the night guard, Lee, opened the door. He had seen me naked earlier, but, for some reason, this was different. I wasn't bound, just naked. He told me to get in and asked what was going on. I told him I needed him to open our office so I could get my clothes."

"He didn't demand sex from you?" Mark asked.

"No. I didn't think he had a lot of experience." Jennifer continued. "He told me to get in the elevator and he would let me in. He grabbed his master keys and into the elevator we went. I walked in front of him to get in and he saw my ass. He wanted to know what had happened. I told him that I had been spanked and fucked in every hole I had."

"What did he say to that?" Christine asked.

"Did I want that to happen?" Jennifer replied. "I told him yes. He didn't say anything until the elevator opened on our floor. He told me to wait by the elevator to make sure there were no people around. Funny, thinking back, I didn't care if I was seen. I think I wanted to be seen. Well, anyway, he let me in and walked me to my office and let me in. He was so sweet. I was so taken by how polite he was. Once inside my office, I asked him if he was a virgin. He said no, he had been with a girl once. I want to thank you for being part o this tonight. I leaned in and kissed him. I looked him in the eyes and told him to take his cock out."

"You didn't" Mark exclaimed as Christine giggled.

"I sucked him off right by the door. He didn't last long and he told me he had never cum in someone's mouth. I told him to never speak about this and if he didn't, he just might get more. I got dressed as he watched and he escorted me to my car."

"Now that it's over, how was the entire experience?" Christine asked.

"Terrific. I was really worried that you had given me to a biker club, but when you told me they were Club 35 members, I was better. When I came back to our offices, I secretly hoped someone would see me naked."

"So, what do you want to do next?" Mark asked.

Jennifer thought for a moment and said, "I don't know. But when I do, I will tell you."

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers