All Comments on 'Club 35 - The Second Visit'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Will there by any more of this story, it's beging to be contuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please...

I agree more chapters would be appreciated. However please don't turn her into a whore. There are already too many stories here wherein someone exploring this side of their personality gets taken over by rich people who just want to use (that person's) day talents so they can better use them submissively by night.

This story was a great example of someone's self exploration helping them grow, to learn about themselves, trusting others and having that trust returned, and even discovering a new lover/friend/mentor/more?

But getting paid $10MM to go do a project/be a sub for those last two can be read in too many stories. Andrew on his own could have taken her back to them for a different kind of encore if that where this needs to go with out her whoring herself out. Hell he could even throw in 31 other founders (35 - those two and Andrew) if that becomes one of her goals.

Please maintain her independence, her interest in self discovery, and keep the cliches to those other authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
again very good

nice to read from another visit and things go further at this visit.

very well written, you can always imagie the scenes in your head

Sometimes i wish i have such collegues leading me this way

part 1 - 3 from this series are best

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

What a great story, you certainly know how to tell them. Only typo problems mar the tale a tad. But does does detract from a 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
879 Followers
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES