Club 35 - The Second Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

"I think you're right," said another male voice but one Jennifer had heard before.

One of the men got in front of Jennifer and pulling her by the hair raised her head just enough so that his cock could be thrust into her mouth. Christine was applying lube into Jennifer's asshole and when she was done, she slapped Jennifer's ass and told the other man that she was all lubed up and pretty wide open.

Jennifer felt the man's hands spread apart her cheeks and in one thrust, his cock was half way in Jennifer's ass. She sucked on the cock in her mouth as her ass was being fucked. The man in her ass was driving into her as far as he could go and would pull back and slowly plunge into her again. Jennifer could feel her own orgasm building as the cock in her mouth began to twitch. She took all of the man's cock in her mouth as he filled her mouth with his cum.

"Don't swallow!" A woman's voice said. "Keep it in your mouth."

Jennifer did but she couldn't help swallowing some as the man in ass came and her orgasm followed.

The man she had sucked moved away. The man in her ass was still inside her, reaching around to feel Jennifer's tits.

"Kiss her." Jennifer heard the woman say and a loud slap followed. But the slap was not on Jennifer's ass, it was on someone else's bottom. "Open your mouth and give the cum to her when she kisses you. Jennifer felt lips on hers and she opened her mouth and pushed the cum she was holding into the other woman's mouth. The man in her has let go of her tits and his cock slid out of her ass.

The two woman were still kissing, their tongues circling each other when the woman's voice said, "now, her ass. Make sure it's all cleaned out so it can be fucked again."

The tongue withdrew from her mouth and the female moved behind Jennifer's upturned ass. She felt the woman's tongue enter her asshole and lap up the cum that was deposited there. Jennifer had no idea who the woman licking her ass was. But whoever she was, she was enjoying the action of the her tongue in her ass.

"Is she wet?" The woman who was obviously the Dom of the woman licking Jennifer's ass said.

The submissive kept licking Jennifer's ass as she slid her fingers into Jennifer's pussy. She worked her fingers in and out of Jennifer and she moaned with pleasure.

"Yes, Mistress, she is very wet."

"Finish eating out her ass."

The submissive drove her tongue deep into Jennifer but she kept pushing her fingers into Jennifer's pussy until another orgasm overtook her. The submissive gently, almost sweetly, rubbed Jennifer's ass as she moved away. Jennifer stayed in position.

Jennifer felt a body move in front of her. Female, Jennifer thought to herself.

"Now, you will lick my pussy until I cum in your mouth and you lick up all my juices. Do you understand?" As she finished, she pulled on Jennifer's nipples.

The woman pulled Jennifer's head down to her pussy. Jennifer began to lick the woman's pussy. There wasn't any hair on her lips but Jennifer could feel a landing strip above. She licked the Dom's pussy lips, sucked her clit into her mouth and drove her tongue into her pussy as deep as she could. Jennifer knew she was watched. The old Jennifer would have run screaming from the room. The new Jennifer enjoyed this audience. She spread her legs wide exposing everything. She couldn't believe that she was moving her ass in invitation for someone to take her.

As Jennifer licked, she felt a pair of hands on her ass. The hands pulled apart her cheeks and a cock slid into her pussy. But it wasn't a real cock.

"You are going to take it all in both holes." Christine said as she slid the 10 inch strap on into Jennifer's pussy. Three strokes and Christine had the entire length inside Jennifer. She pulled out and squirting lube on the strap on and into Jennifer's ass, Christine had the cock in all the way in two strokes and alternated between Jennifer's pussy and ass as Jennifer continued to lick and suck on the unknown women's pussy.

Andrew, Mark and seven or eight others watched as the women continued their threesome. The woman who Jennifer was licking began to cum and Jennifer concentrated on her licking her clit until the woman grabbed Jennifer's head and thrust her hips up in orgasm. Christine had slowed her pumping of Jennifer's pussy and ass to slow, deep thrusts. As the woman rolled away from Jennifer's mouth, Christine was now rubbing Jennifer's back and neck as she slowly sank her strap on into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer began to rock back on the plastic shaft as Christine stopped thrusting and let Jennifer take her pleasure. Christine whispered, " That's it. Make yourself cum. I will not pull back. That's it."

Jennifer was now slamming back into Christine as her orgasm overtook her. She could feel Christine's thighs against her ass cheeks and knew she couldn't get anymore of the strap on in her. Jennifer was moaning with the intensity of her orgasm. Christine bent over and kissed the back of Jennifer's neck as Jennifer felt the final pangs of her cumming subside. Christine pushed ever so slightly on Jennifer's ass to get her to move off the strap on. She did and the watchers heard a small plop as the strap on came out of Jennifer's pussy.

Christine moved away but Jennifer remained in position. She truly couldn't move. But, she thought, was there more that the people in the room wanted from her? She never found out. Andrew was by her side and and was rubbing her back and ass. Mark had come into the room and said that the submissive's limit had been reached and that the scene was over. Andrew removed the blindfold and helped Jennifer to her feet. She was unsteady but Andrew supported her as Christine and Mark watched. Christine gave her some water and Andrew asked Jennifer if she would like to have a glass of wine in the lounge or did she want to leave.

"If we go to the lounge, you will remain nude." Andrew said in a very direct way.

She took hold of Andrew's arm and said "Let's have a drink."

Before Mark left he said that there were only a few people in the club and he was going to begin shutting the club down. Christine came up to the couple and said that she was going to leave but she kissed Jennifer and Andrew before she left. "Thanks for a great time. See you Monday, boss." She smiled and left. The goodbye made Jennifer wince. She was concerned that Christine and Mark knew of her desires and were involved, to varying degrees, in them. But they had never betrayed her trust.

"Come," said Andrew and they walked to the lounge. Andrew in a club robe and Jennifer nude. There was no bartender on duty so Andrew poured her a glass of wine and he poured something for himself. They sat in silence as they drank.

"Was this what you fantasized about?" Andrew finally asked.

Silent for a moment, Jennifer said, "And more. But I don't think I can move to get dressed and go home."

"That won't be a problem. Your clothes are in my office and I am taking you to my place so you can recover. There will be no arguing."

Jennifer nodded. As they finished their drinks a well dressed man and woman sat down in their booth. Jennifer thought she recognized them but couldn't remember from where.

"We don't mean to intrude but we just wanted you to know how much we enjoyed your company this evening," said the woman. "We know Andrew, of course, but we were very happy he included us in this evenings adventures." The couple got up and the man turned to Jennifer.

"My name is Marcus and my wife's name is Camille. I believe we will see you again. At least, I hope. Good Morning."

They left. Andrew explained that they were one of the 35 founders of the club. In real life, very successful and very well to do. Andrew said that perhaps it was time to leave. Jennifer started to slide out of the booth when her hand felt a card that was on the seat. She hadn't noticed it when she sat down. She held the card in her hand as Andrew led her to his office so she could dress. She glanced at the card and saw a name, Marcus Allenby; company, Standard Investing, and phone number. Jennifer now knew who the voice was. Marcus Allenby was head of one of the largest investment firms in the world. They spent a fortune in advertising.

Jennifer dressed and Andrew drove her to his apartment. She was shown to his bedroom and Andrew helped her undress. He rubbed lotion on her ass that eased the pain. She fell asleep in his arms.

She slept late. She was still sore from her experience the night before but not as bad as she thought. Andrew brought her coffee and sat with her in bed.

"Would you like to stay in bed or come into the other room?"

"Bed. The lotion seems to have worked. Would you put more on? I wonder how my asshole is?"

"I would be delighted to do so and I had a peek at your ass last night and it seems to be returning to its normal cuteness." Andrew chuckled saying that and Jennifer felt embarrassed.

They talked for hours about their past and Jennifer explained how her husband had died and how his absence led her to the club. She finally had the courage to ask about Marcus and his wife.

"You certainly made an impression on them. You ate out Camille and Marcus had your ass. They are two of the original 35. Very rich and very influential in the business world. Both are very kinky and like submissive females."

Jennifer cuddled next to Andrew and soon they were making love. Andrew was gentle as he slid his cock into her pussy. Jennifer was finding his love making very pleasurable. She stayed the night and called Mark to say she wouldn't be in on Monday. Mark said he understood. He always understood, she thought.

Jennifer returned to work two days later. Mark buzzed her mid-morning and told her a Mr. Roberts from Standard Investing was on the line. She answered and listened open mouth that Mr. Allenby wanted a small to medium size agency to handle a new product launch with a ten million dollar budget. Jennifer smiled.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers