All Comments on 'Club 35'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Disagree with nony #1. There is enough of a mix here that gay is not the primary focus. Unlike many stories with bi or gay action, this is about exploring and trying new things. Because Jennifer didn't run screaming from other women does not mean she has become a rabid lesbian. Most of us have things on own bucket list that aren't something we want regularly.

Gin, I enjoyed the gentle, respectful and sane this unfolded. Stories that get crazy then jump off a cliff are plentiful. That wanks off many, but many also are looking for realistic fantasy. Thanks for this.

Gln1517Gln1517over 6 years agoAuthor

You're welcome

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed

I hope there will be sequelS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superb

Great and well written. Like it to be about me.

Scotty5554Scotty5554over 6 years ago
Fantastic story

What a great story, very well done and believable.

It turned me on very much and I could imagine myself participating in that club very much.

Love to read or hear more on this.

If this was possible I would fully be a willing participant in such a club.

ChasTheOneChasTheOneover 6 years ago
Excellent story, Interesting Characters

Gln1517, after the first couple of paragraphs, I was hooked. Good character development and your scene descriptions are graphic. You put me right in the room with the action. Thanks.

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Loving it

Just identified with Jennifer, would love to place myself in Mark and Cathrines hands. On to part 2.

P.S. 5*s

sober71sober71about 6 years ago
Loving it

Sorry my last comment should read Christine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sublime

Where can I find a club 35 of join in a heartbeat. This story is so close to how I feel and want to be used

I can relate to the extent of cumming just reading it

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful writing

A beautiful women on a journey of self fulfillment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely BDSM story for a beginner like me

Wonderful story of a women taking her first venture into pain and pleasure in the safety of a private club. Good writing with a wealth of knowledge in the art of pain and pleasure, in a very sensitive manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Safe place to experement.

Daughter has been sexually active and wants to try BDSM in a safe place. Hope to find a Club 35 for her and maybe me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lovely BDSM

As a committed lesbian couple, reading about Christine dominating and cropping her boss, Jennifer's ass and pussy was to our liking. We like to call our BDSM funishment not punishment. TY.

RickiejoRickiejoover 5 years ago
Very Hot

My lover is totally Jennifer! She wants nothing more than to be complete cum whore in a club like Club 35!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very sexy

Make me feel that I should try to find such a place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very hot

I love this story. Maybe Jennfer and me are similar. Both successful at work, a little bored. It is a very nice idea having collegues from her lead her on this way. Would also love to visit such Club, then being told and no more decisions

Greetings from Germany

Slut R

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
on of the best

Scenes description Very good, you can feel yourself in the Situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
top!

scenes description very good, reading got me very excited

part 1 till 3 are the best of this serie

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Make me a member

I loved the story and the characters, I wish they could make me a member. I am a very happily married woman, but and. It's a big but, somethings missing, I have for awhile been thinking that if I could get my husband to let me cuckold him, it would scratch the itch. However after reading this, I now know what I really need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How do I join

A great read, I will read again when I can take it all in more thoroughly and feel the blood rushing to my organs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story and great scenario with the boss and a couple employees. I have been writing my own fiction stories over the last few years and have not got to the end in any of them yet lol. Bits of my experience sexually are included. Going to open up another story one night on here, for some bedtime reading mmm.

Rob x

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You lost me with all the coding visuals. Still, a 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES