All Comments on 'Club Delirium'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormalmost 6 years ago
I need more!

I need more Kiki. More Six. More of them dancing. Just... MORE! Please?

JugheadJaneJugheadJanealmost 6 years ago

Really enjoyed this! 7 Pages is basically a novel on Lit but it didn’t feel like a chore to read it. The story flowed well and I felt connected to the characters. You’ve left it fairly open at the end there - perhaps a sequel is in your sights? I’d love to read more about Kiki and Six.

pentopaperpentopaperalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Yeah I write long. Ha. But I’m one of those “but the characters talk to me!” Kind of writers and they tell me stuff that they did in treehouses when they were ten and whenever I try to toss in some sex they say, “but listen to what happened in high school! That’s why I’m afraid of frogs! You gotta tell that first!” Or whatever. Ha. I actually type almost exclusively on my iPhone. I can flip from Facebook to my writing app whenever I get an idea. Then, of course I like to add in humor. I’d love to be really published someday. We will see. If you think this is long you should see what’s consuming me now. :) Honestly this story started out with me liking a model’s face on the internet and then a wondering what if. Then 7 pages later...ha...

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggialmost 6 years ago
Noooo...

You cannot end it like this - definitely need a second chapter or more! Please! Amazing story and I really like how they start off not liking each other instead of the usual "hot look, panties drop" kind of scene! Favorited immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best love story I’ve read in a long time!

So so good, the only thing it’s missing is a happy ending! C’mon, you can’t leave it like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Update

I know that this might be a stretch, but can you update 'Payback in the Bedroom'? Yes, it was posted 10 years ago and the chances of you updating it is 1 in a billion but a girl can hope right? Please, it's one of the best stories I've read here and I really want to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How about a "Sanity" chapter to this tale? These characters could create a life together.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguy5 months ago
I loved it...

I've just discovered your writing here (The Exchange Student) and now I want to read it all. I'm kinda compulsive, so alphabetical order for me...

This was terrific. I loved the characters. Just a wonderful story. I guess I'm a fanboy now. Kisses.

love, central

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...