Club Exstasis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

After several minutes of this delightful foreplay, Susie stood, took off her robe, and slid her panties slowly over her delicious bottom, letting them fall to the floor so that she stood in front of me completely nude. Leaning forward she undid my robe and tugged my boxers over my hips and down my legs, tossing them casually to one side, allowing my cock to spring free. She cupped my balls with one hand, and circled the base of my shaft with the other, slowly sliding it up and down, causing delicious tingling sensation to run along its length and into my groin. Bending at the waist, she took the glistening head between her lips, sucking gently and probing the mouth of my urethra with the tip of her tongue. I was so stimulated I wanted to just fuck her mouth, and it was all I could do to be still.

The watchers in the rooms directly behind her had a clear view of her swollen pussy lips and glistening slit, as well as the pink rosebud of her anus, while those to the side could see her sliding her fingers up and down my shaft and sucking on the purplish glans. The murmurs of approval grew louder, and I thought that I could hear the sound of fingers sliding in and out of wet pussies. Glancing from room to room, my thoughts were confirmed, and I could see that all six couples were openly masturbating.

The level of excitement that I felt, knowing that we were being watched, was quite unlike anything I had felt before. My cock grew harder and the veins running its length pulsed in time with my racing heartbeat. Continuing to caress and squeeze Susie's pendulous breasts, I slid the other hand between her parted legs, and parting her lips I slid two fingers into her cunt and curled them so that I could stimulate her g-spot. As I did this, two of the women in the rooms opposite us cried out, as they reached the first of what would be several climaxes that evening.

"It is time for me to fuck you now, my dearest hot wife," I said to Susie in a clear voice so that everyone could hear. "What position would you most like?"

"Lie back on the bed, husband mine," she replied, "and let me straddle you, and ride you cowgirl fashion. I am so inflamed by all these people who will see me impale myself on your big engorged cock, and watch as my cunt opens up to take your thickness, sliding in my slippery tunnel. Oh, my love, I will come so quickly, this is so deliciously naughty!"

I did as Susie told me, my rampant cock pointing at the ceiling, hot and throbbing with pent up passion, harder than steel. I was aroused to a greater level than I could have ever imagined possible, and the delicious depravity of what we were doing filled my body and mind with indescribable feelings of sexual excitement. Susie climbed up on me, straddling my thighs, and taking my cock between her fingers, stroked it between her slick and inflamed labia before placing it at the entrance to her tunnel, and then impaled herself on its full length until her cheeks were resting on my heavy balls.

She started to ride me, slowly at first, sliding up and down on the full length of my shaft, thrusting hard against me with each stroke, her breasts rubbing against my chest. I started to match the undulations of her hips, and we quickly established an ever accelerating rhythm, lost in lust, as we sought our mutual climaxes. The muscles of her vagina were gripping my shaft, massaging it in a way I had never experienced in all our previous love making, and I could feel her copious juices running down onto my balls and between the cheeks of my arse onto the sheets beneath us.

We were both moaning and crying out in our passion, and we were joined in our song of rapture by those watching us beyond the glass. Susie's cries grew louder and more urgent as her next orgasm approached, her muscles tensing as waves of extreme pleasure washed through her body and flooded her mind. The boiling heat in my balls spread from my loins down into my thighs and up into my body in exquisite shafts of fire, and my cock felt as if it was going to melt and fuse with the velvety walls of Susie's vagina.

Susie came first, sitting upright and throwing her head back, with an expression of pure ecstasy on her face and a flush of sexual fulfilment spreading from her face down her neck and over her breasts. At the peak of her orgasm she screamed out loud, and a stream of obscenities poured from her lips, something I had never heard her do before. Her passion pushed me over the edge, and I could hold back no longer. Paroxysms of fire consumed me, and I thrust up hard into her body, pumping rope after rope of boiling cum deep into the heart of her body with the force of an erupting volcano. Oh, the unbelievable sweetness of the sensations spearing up through my pulsing cock with each fresh ejaculation!

Vaguely, through the red mist of excitement that was overwhelming my senses, I was aware of the cries of ecstatic joy coming from our audience as they joined us in our consummation of lust and conjugal love.

We floated for a while in post orgasmic euphoria, but the moment of extreme pleasure eventually passed, and Susie slumped forward onto my chest. As we lay there languidly relaxed in our state of satiated desire, she kissed me tenderly, tears in her eyes. "Thank you, my love," she murmured in my ear, "that was so amazing. I have never cum like that before, it was just indescribable. I am so glad that we have joined Club Exstasis, that was quite the best fucking I have ever had, and knowing that all those people were watching, and cumming, made it even more wonderful."

As our strength returned, I said to her, "We have not finished yet, darling, I am still hard, and I know that you can cum again. Go and stand facing the centre window with your legs apart, and show them the cum pouring out of your delectable pussy."

Susie shuffled backwards off my thighs, and did as I instructed. I went and knelt behind her, stroking my cock, and started to lick her, starting with her rosebud, before plunging my tongue deep into her dripping hole, the taste of our mixed secretions tasting like nectar. Susie rubbed and pinched her clitoris, and very soon another orgasm inflamed her senses as she went over the edge into another ecstatic climax, lasting even longer than her first. At the peak of her rapture, I thrust two fingers into her anus, which clamped hard around them as the muscles of her rectum and vagina contracted in spasms of overwhelming pleasure.

I did not cum again then, although I stroked my cock to the point of climax, but just holding myself on the edge. "I want to cum in your mouth," I called out, pulling Susie roughly to her knees in front of me.

She wrapped her lips around my shaft, caressing and squeezing my balls with one hand, and clutching the cheeks of my arse with the other. I pushed hard into her mouth, past her epiglottis into her throat, and fucked her mouth with rapid thrusts of my hips. It did not take long for me to ride over the crest too, and I ejaculated another load of hot semen into her mouth, bellowing as I came. There was so much spunk that it ran out of her mouth and onto her breasts, but she gathered it up with her fingers, and putting them in her mouth, sucked them clean with murmurs of satisfaction.

After that, we were both spent, and went to lie on the bed, enfolded in each other's arms in an embrace of satisfied desire and deep mutual love. As we lay there, before I flipped the switches to isolate us from the viewing rooms, we were rewarded by enthusiastic applause, and cries of "Bravo".

Later, after we had slept for a while, we explored the contents of the bedside cabinets, and among the toys were excited to find a number of glass butt plugs, strap on dildos, and silk wrist and ankle restraints.

"Next time, my love," giggled Susie, "I am going to strap you to the bed, and fuck you in the arse in revenge for that blow job."

"Mmm," I replied, "I can't wait, but perhaps we had better have a little practise at home first." But that, as they say, is another story.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12