Club Fang - Kelly's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slap my tits!" she wailed finally, "Please slap my tits!" He slapped her face her again and she pleaded with him, telling him that she really wanted him to slap her tits. She was sobbing as she begged. Sobbing, crying and begging. He suddenly slapped her tits, his hand was hard and her breasts bounced under the blows. Gratitude flooded through her, she kissed and licked his hand and thanked him for being so kind.

The three men she remembered were incredibly strong. One of them had picked her up and swung her upside down, she had screamed in terror for suddenly she was being held aloft by her ankles. He had laughed and said, "Look, its tits swing really well!" and he had swung her from side to side like she was just a light weight bag of shit.

His friends had laughed and she had begged him not to hurt her. He stopped swinging her and slowly lowered her downward, her face was suddenly aligned with his crotch and he said, "Kiss and lick my balls you dirty little whore"

Kelly grabbed hold of his knees with both of her hands, her head was still spinning but she managed to kiss and lick his balls.

"Do you like kissing and licking my balls Kelly?" he said.

"Yes!" she gasped and she kissed his balls and rolled her tongue around them "Yes, yes I do!" He tossed her to one of his friends, she screamed as she flew in the air but the man caught her as easily and seconds later she was kissing and licking his balls. He then tossed her to the third man and then when he had, had enough of her kissing and licking he dropped her onto the grass, not from so high up that she was hurt but she was winded.

She gasped as one of the men pulled her to her knees, he cupped one of her breasts and bit her neck, it was a soft bite and it made her gasp and arch her back, "Not too much" she heard one of the other men say, "Leave some for us."

"I want to fuck her again," one of the men said.

Kelly moaned. The man fondling her squeezed her flat belly, "She's got room for more for more spunk, a lot more." He wasn't kidding about that Kelly had thought. They had used every hole in her body to ensure she was filled up to the brim with spunk.

Kelly lost count of how many times the men fucked her, only that it was a lot, and the more they did it the more she wanted. This stunned her. She was being raped and abused left right and centre and she wanted more! Was she nuts or what?

By the time the men had finished with her Kelly was blurry eyed and completely dazed. She sat on her knees and watched the men get ready to leave the clearing. It was still dark but she could see that outside the hidden clearing dawn was on its way.

"Where are my clothes?" she had slurred and one of the men, the one who liked her tits laughed and said, "You can get home without them Kelly, your house backs onto this park, make your way through the bushes and sneak in before your mom gets up."

Kelly frowned, how had he known that? She had forgotten that. Perhaps she had told him, yes that was it, she had told him!

"Okay," she said. She was bruised, battered and very sore, her lips were throbbing and she felt a bit light headed. She didn't resist when each of the men kissed her mouth and roughly fondled her breasts. She kissed them back and moaned in pleasure.

"Best damn free fuck I've had in over 100 years," one of the men had said. Kelly had frowned. 100 years? She must have misheard him. His friend had laughed and said, "Yeah, great fuck, and good blood too, sweet!" And then they were gone.

"One last thing before I go," the man who had held her mouth shut when he had dragged her into the clearing spoke. His two friends had left but he dropped his jeans and bent over and parted his butt cheeks with his hands, "Get your mouth and tongue in there!"

Kelly's belly contracted in shock when she heard his words. He wanted her put her mouth and tongue where? She'd never do that! Never! Oh God, that was awful, she didn't want to do it, she didn't...her body trembled, she felt herself begin to drool, she licked her lips. Her head swam, her crotch throbbed she found herself obeying his command. She moved forward, squatted on all fours and then she lowered her head so her face was in line with his parted butt.

"Lick it first," he said to her. She licked his butt hole and her whole body wobbled. God he tasted so good! She licked it again and again. Hard deep licks. He tasted so yummy. She moaned and found herself holding his hips to give her leverage so she could lick harder. She heard him laugh softly, "Keep licking you dirty little human whore," she heard him say, "Keep licking and talk to me Kelly, tell me how much you like licking my ass."

"Oh God, you taste so good!" she gasped between licks and slurping, "I just love licking your ass, thank you so much for let me do this, hmmmmm, you are just scrummy!" She lapped harder and harder.

"You rim an ass really well Kelly" the man said and Kelly blushed with pleasure at his words.

"Thank you," she said shyly, "Hmmmmm, this is soooooooooooooo good!" Finally he allowed her to bury her mouth between his butt crack and get down to some real kissing and licking. She began pulling on his cock at his command. When it was a rigid hard mass he then turned around, put his cock helmet into her mouth and said, "Suck," she obeyed, sucking on his cock as if it was a giant baby bottle and then when he was almost ready to blow he withdrew and blew a huge stream of cum all over her face and tits.

She squealed as his spunk drenched her face. It came out so hard and fast she was knocked onto her ass and then onto her back and he swiftly knelt over her face and she found herself reaching for his balls, pumping them until every last bit of spunk was either on her face, in her mouth or over her tits.

He got up and put his cock back into his pants. She had a blissful expression on her face and he smiled down at her cum covered face in the early morning darkness, "Happy 18th birthday Kelly," he said and tears of gratitude welled up in her eyes and then he was gone. He had remembered it was her birthday! How nice of him!

She sat up shakily, his cum sliding off her face, her clothes were gone and she was alone. She had to creep back home, spunk filled and spunk covered. She had managed to do it without being seen and had crept into the bathroom for a much needed bath.

"Nice memory" Banjo whispered into her ear, Kelly was puzzled by his words but she moaned as he lifted her off the odd seat in the air placed her on his knees in front of him.

"Let's get your dress off you," he said and seconds later her little black dress was over her head and was being tossed to one side, "Thong next, good girl."

Banjo stroked her hair, "How do you feel Kelly?" he asked her.

"Very happy Banjo, very happy" she said as she unzipped his jeans and pulled them down; he stopped her from getting his cock out of his boxes.

"Kisses first Kelly," he said gently, "And from now on you call me Master."

"Oh of course, Master" she said blushing, how could she be so remiss. He was her Master after all. She trembled, hoping he wasn't angry at her and eager to make up for her mistake she leaned in and began to kiss his crotch passionately. For some reason she felt very content. She was going to like her new job at Club Fang, Banjo was a real sweetie, and his friend Joplin was hot too. Banjo tilted her chin so she was looking up at him in the darkness.

"My ass would like to taste your mouth."

"Okay," Kelly said and she eased down his boxers and said, "If you go on all fours I can get my tongue right up your ass, do you want me to lick your balls as well?"

"Yes," he said as he got down on all fours and then he added, "You are going to be a popular little whore Kelly, very popular!"

"Hmmmmm, yum," Kelly was murmuring as she pushed her tongue up Banjo's ass and began to rim him, she spat into his ass to give more lubrication and said as she gobbled his ass, "Thank you Master, you are so kind, hmmmmm, you taste so yummy." Kelly's head swiftly disappeared between his legs so she could lick his balls before returning to rim his ass. Kelly gave it her all. She licked, she lapped, she slurped and then she sucked Banjo's cock until it was almost ready to blow. Kelly's face was bright red and sweaty, her eyes were dilated and her cunt was dripping wet. She squirmed and moaned, she was ready to blow herself.

She heard the broom cupboard door open and Banjo who was pulling her head back and forth on his cock say, "Her ass is yours Joplin."

As Banjo came down her throat, Joplin was on his knees pushing his cock into her swollen and very ready slit. She would have screamed out her pleasure if she could, as it was she bucked like a donkey and gurgled into Banjo's balls which she was trying to wash clean with her tongue and mouth. Joplin's cock was huge, he filled her up and then he started fucking her. Kelly slobbered and drooled over Banjo's cock and balls, she clutched at his thighs and then she came. It was like a tidal wave. She heard both men laugh. Her body rose in the air, her mouth was frantic as it moved over Banjo's crotch, and she soon had him in her mouth again and was sucking it as if it was the last cock in the world.

Joplin blew a load into her ass and Banjo did the same for a second time down her throat. Joplin slid out of her with a gush of spunk and said with a grunt, "She is one hot dirty little fuck, she's going to make a sweet little whore for this club that is for sure!" He ruffled her hair which made her giggle and blush.

Kelly swiftly licked Banjo clean and then sank to her knees. Her whole body was shaking; her orgasm had almost blown her brains out of her head. She licked her lips and said, "Thank you Master that was wonderful." She then reached out to pull up his boxers and his jeans and Banjo said to her, "Hey Kelly how about Joplin and I give you a repeat performance of the facial you got on your 18th birthday present, would you like that?"

Kelly blinked. How did he know about that? She hadn't told anyone what had happened to her in the park, not even her best friend. She must have told him about it, how embarrassing but if she was honest with herself, when that guy had blown over her face and drenched her, she had loved it.

"I'd love it," she heard herself say and then she added, "I want to rim both your asses first though, is there enough room in here for you both to bend over?"

"Sure is," said Banjo, "Come on butt licker, show us how good you are!"

"I'm the best butt licker in the world," Kelly purred, "Hmmmmm; I've never had two asses to lick before at the same time, I'm really lucky, VERY lucky in fact!" Her mom's boyfriend had loved the fact she enjoyed rimming him. Kelly moved from butt to butt, gobbling each ass with a frenzy, she spat, she licked, she lapped, she nibbled and at one point she was pulling on both their cocks as her mouth moved from ass to ass. Finally they were both rock hard and they turned around to face her. She was sweating and moaning, her mouth was hot and wet as she was drooling so much and her crotch was throbbing with pleasure.

She sucked Banjo's cock first, a few slurps and then she moved to Joplin's cock.

"She sure can suck," she heard Joplin say, "And the little whore really likes it, I can smell it!"

"I love it," Kelly said as she ran her tongue up and down Joplin's rigid shaft, "I can't wait for you guys to come, you're going to drown me!"

To stop her being thrown backwards by the force of the spunk coming out of their cocks, Joplin and Banjo grabbed hold of a handful of hair on Kelly's head and held onto it. She screamed in pleasure and shock as they both gushed over her face and her tits. With two cocks gushing over her Kelly's face and tits were very soon drenched and she fell forward as the two men let go of her hair; she gasped in pleasure as she started to orgasm herself. Her trembling hand slid between her slippery legs and she began to rub herself, crying out as she did.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWD!!!!" she wailed as she bucked up and down on her hand.

Joplin yanked her cum covered head up and shoved his still gushing cock into her mouth, "Suck the rest out whore!" he ordered her and she obeyed, more cum flooding down her throat. Banjo blew the last of his spunk over her back and butt and then made her lick his cock and balls clean which she did with loud slurps and licks. She heard him moan with pleasure and this made her body tremble with desire. He was enjoying her.

He then zipped up his pants and said, "You can fuck off now you dirty little whore, we've finished with you, remember to use the back entrance when you come to work" and then he was gone without a backward glance.

Joplin slid out of her mouth and grabbed a handful of hair and yanked her head back. His eyes seemed to gleam in the darkness and Kelly looked up at him with a dazed expression on her cum covered face.

"What do you say?" he said to the girl.

"Thank you," she heard heard herself say.

"Thank you, what?" he said.

"Thank you for fucking this dirty little whore" she heard herself reply in a sweet voice.

He let go of her head, and dimly Kelly was aware of him leaving the cupboard as well. She was squatting in a pool of spunk in a darkened room. She could hear the thump, thump of music from the club and she smiled contentedly as she sat up, cum running down her face.

She knew at that very moment she was going to be extremely happy working in Club Fang. Extremely happy indeed...

12