Club MiXXXer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neema returned to Carl's cock, and they got back into their routine. Amara counted ten strokes, and then they switched positions for another ten strokes.

Baako scrunched down in the love seat, bringing his head closer to Edie's level. His semi-erect cock rose from his crotch and arced forward.

Edie couldn't resist any longer and placed her hand on his thigh and then glanced down at his cock. It was the biggest she'd ever seen, and she was dying to touch it. She lifted her eyes and asked, "Where is your wife?"

"I don't know. Judy got a message and then left without telling me what it said."

"Aren't you curious? I think you can ask Sal where she is, since she's your wife."

"Should I?"

She squeezed his thigh. "Try it, I want to know if it really works."

"Then you try it."

"Chicken." They both laughed. She raised her watch and asked, "Sal, where is my husband?"

The reply was instantaneous. Edie, I believe you are watching him right now. Are you trying to trick me?

She laughed and tried again. "Baako wants to know where his wife is."

Edie, normally I wouldn't tell you that. But since Baako is sitting next to you, tell him that Judy is fucking Jack and John, the other twins.

Baako shook his head and laughed. "Two guys, I knew she was horny, but... well, this is a surprise to me."

Baako got a tap on his wrist. Would you like to fuck Edie, she's sitting next to you?

"What did she say?"

"Shhh," he said, and then spoke into his watch, "Sure."

Edie got a tap and looked down. Baako wishes to fuck you, do you accept?

He was grinning wildly when she looked up. She arched her eyebrows, reached for his cock and then curled her fingers around it. It was so thick that she could barely touch her fingertips to her thumb.

He draped his arm over her shoulder, cupped her breast and then rolled her hard nipples between his fingers.

She stroked his big cock, and wondered what it would feel like inside her. She discreetly slipped a hand between her legs and smiled when she felt how wet she was.

He cupped her ass and effortlessly lifted her into his lap. She opened her legs and felt his shaft press into her crotch.

Tap. She listened to her watch. Edie, your pulse is racing, I'll take that as a yes. Enjoy your first fuck of the weekend. She tilted her head back. "Did you hear that?"

"Yes."

She reached between her legs, gripped his cock with one hand and then placed the other against his abs for support. She lifted her hips until she got the head of his cock positioned at her dripping entrance. She eased herself down, filling her cunt with his monster cock. She gasped when she had him all the way in and leaned back against his chest.

Baako used his big hands to spread her legs and then gently threaded his fingers through her kinky pubes.

"Baako, that feels so good. Fuck me, nice and slow." She looked up to see Carl staring at her, his jaw hanging open, like he'd completely forgotten about the twins sucking his cock. She took a deep breath and licked her lips. She wanted to cut loose on the big cock inside her, but Carl's stare was holding her back.

She discretely whispered into her watch. "Sal, Carl's starring at me, can you distract him?"

Carl looked at his wrist. Carl, you are taking way too long. Lay down and let the twins have their way with you.

Both girls got to their feet and checked their watches. They looked at each other and giggled. Neema had his cock inside her before Carl hit the ground. Amara smothered his face with her bald pussy.

"Thanks Sal, I owe your one." Edie closed her eyes and let it rip.

Baako gripped her hips and lifted her up and down the length of his long cock, over and over, until she was panting for breath.

"Fuck! Baako... your cock is so big... make me come... I'm going to come." She no longer cared that Carl might be listening.

He hefted her weight up and down his cock until his arms started to burn.

"Aaaragh," she cried out, gripping his wrists, holding on for dear life as a powerful orgasm rocked her body.

He released her hips and let her drop back down on his cock. Her limp body melted back into his chest. He gently massaged her breasts, taking one in each meaty hand.

Edie checked on the twins and saw that they were both on top of Carl. She whispered into the watch. "Sal, remind me, I forgot which twin has the red hair ribbon?"

That is Neema. Is she still blowing your husband?

"No, she is fucking him."

And Amara, what is she doing?

"She's riding his face."

Thanks for the update. How about you, what are your plans?

"I still have to get Baako off, so I'm getting ready to fuck him again."

"You know I can hear you," Baako said.

Good girl, and good luck. Does Baako have big hands?

Edie twisted her head back and winked at him. "Sal, you are so bad. Yes, they are huge, and so is his cock."

Baako smiled and got back to fucking her, sliding her up and down his big cock.

Good to know. One last thing, you are the first to get off. Shall I let everyone know?

Baako's cock was hitting all the right places. Breathing through her mouth was drying out her lips, so she licked them. She took a deep breath, struggling to focus on the conversation. "Sal, I don't want to disturb anyone."

Don't worry; your announcement only goes out to those with normal vitals. But everybody will get it, eventually.

A tiny moan escaped her mouth. "Okay." She gasped for a breath. "Send it."

She lifted her arms and clenched her fists, then stretched her legs out and then pulled them in tight to her chest.

He pounded her harder. The pain in his biceps was unbearable, but he didn't dare stop, she was almost there, again.

"Baako..." Her entire body shuddered, rocked by a second orgasm, even more powerful than the first.

Baako released his grip on her hips and let her drop back down on his cock. He sank back into the loveseat, his biceps shot, his arms hanging useless at his side.

She stretched out her arms and legs, squeezing his cock one last time as her orgasm ebbed. When her breathing subsided, she felt the need to share her good fortune. "Sal, did you get that?"

I did. Not only were you first, nobody else has had two. Congratulations!

"Thanks."

How are the twins doing?

She glanced down and saw that they had swapped positions. "Amara is fucking him now, they switched positions."

Did you know that Neema had an orgasm?

"No, I didn't hear it. Did you?"

I did, she had a lot of good things to say about Carl's tongue.

"I can't believe Carl is still going."

What about Baako? Do you want me to find somebody to help you?

"Give me a minute; I really want to do it. His arms are shot, so I'll have to find another position. Any suggestions?"

Do you want to get off again?

"I don't see how I can. But why not, what do you suggest?"

Try flipping around so you are facing him. How good is your twerk?

"We'll find out."

Okay Edie, I'll be listening.

She twisted her head back and said, "Did you get all that?"

He nodded and shook the pain out of his limp arms. He nudged her to an upright position, and then lifted her right leg over his head and gently spun her around, keeping his hard cock inside her.

She leaned into him, mashing her tits into his chest. She gripped his shoulders, gave him two quick twerks and then settled back down in his lap.

He lifted her chin with his fingers and kissed her. "I won't last long if you do that thing you just did with your hips."

His lips were full and soft. "It's called twerking." She giggled. "My daughter taught me how... for exercise, not for... Oh, never mind."

"I understand, can you keep it up?"

"Hey, if your arms can hold out, so can my ass."

"Anything you want me to do?"

"Mmmm, just rub my tits and enjoy the ride. Here goes."

She lifted herself up and gave him one sharp twerk, then two. She figured that she was only working about half of his cock, but it was the important half. She got into a rhythm, pausing between twerks.

"Fuck! Edie, that is so hot." He squeezed her breasts, pinching her hard nipples. He let her do all the work; he was along for the ride of his life.

She felt another orgasm bubbling just below the surface. She twerked harder and eliminated the pauses at the top of each stroke.

They were both breathing hard, grunting on each stroke.

Baako moaned. "I'm gonna come..."

Edie watch his eyes roll back at the same time he erupted inside her.

A moment later, another orgasm knocked the twerk right out of her. She collapsed back down on his pulsing cock and hugged him tight, letting him fill her with his sticky goo.

He pulled her up and gave her another kiss. "Thanks, I hope Judy had as good a time as I did."

Edie smiled, "Me too, the twins have been in the back of my mind ever since I saw them playing pool with you."

"Speaking of twins, I think one of them just got off."

Edie lifted herself off his cock and turned back just in time to see Amara, impaled on Carl's cock, in the final throes of an orgasm. She felt the goo oozing out of her and reached for a wet-wipe. "Clean up on aisle three."

Baako laughed and got one for himself. They sat back in the love seat to see what the twins were going to do next. Neema pulled Carl to his feet and took his glistening hard cock into her mouth. Amara knelt next to her and they went back to taking turns.

"He's having more trouble than I did," Baako said.

Edie gave her husband a little wave with the tips of her fingers. He looked exhausted. She turned to Baako and said, "He needs a little motivation; want to help me?"

He nodded. "Anything you want."

"Scoot down low." She straddled his lap and arched her back, giving Carl a clear view of her crack. She kissed Bakko's soft lips. "Spread my cheeks."

He reached back and gently opened her ass cheeks.

She giggled at his timidity. "More, he wants to see my asshole."

"Now I understand," he said, grinning at her. "Should I use my finger?"

"Absolutely, he won't last long when he sees that."

He stretched her open and inserted his thick, beefy finger into her tight pucker.

"Fuck! Your fingers are huge."

"Too much?"

"No, never, is he watching?"

"More like staring."

"It won't be long now."

She heard him about to come and turned to watch.

Neema took his load in her mouth, while Amara stroked him until she drained his cock. They kissed. Carl dropped to his knees for a front-row seat as they played with his goo, swapping it back and forth until they finally swallowed it.

"Wow," Edie said to no one in particular, "and to think I was reluctant to come here."

Baako gave her a gentle pat on the ass and asked Sal for directions to his wife.

The twins both received messages from Sal and headed off, but not before they each planted a very sticky kiss on Carl's lips.

Edie and Carl both got tapped. Congratulations, it looks like you had a great time. Edie, besides being the first to get off, you now top the list with three orgasms.

"Way to go, babe," Carl said. He kissed her.

She could taste the twins on his lips. "I think I'm going to like this place."

Edie raised her watch. "Sal, we'd like a soak in the hot tub."

There is space in the upper one, overlooking the pool. Just follow my directions.

There were three other couples in the hot tub. All eyes were on them as they stepped in.

"Nice job Edie," one lady said and gave her two thumbs up. "First and three times. Outstanding, want to share how you did it."

She smiled to the strangers, all of whom held up two thumbs. "Ask for Baako."

She turned to Carl and whispered, "Did you see that. Two of those ladies said something to Sal."

Carl gave her a hug. "Why wouldn't they?"

She gave him a light smack on the arm. He could feel her hot breath when she whispered, "What should we do next?"

He turned and faced away from the others in the hot tub. "Any ideas?"

She shielded her mouth with a cupped hand and told him the story about Baako's wife, and his reaction when he found out what she was doing.

Carl could see the excitement in his wife's eyes. He brought his watch up and whispered. She leaned in close to hear. "Sal, I think my wife wants to fuck the twins, Jack, and John."

He got a tap and held the watch next to each of their ears. Good choice, but they are very popular; there are five ladies ahead of her.

Edie frowned. "Sal, any way I can cut in line?"

Yes, Jack and John have an unfilled request for a double penetration. If you are interested, I can move you to the front of the line.

"Yes, Sal, please do that."

That shocked Carl. It had been years since they'd tried anal, and he didn't think she was a fan. But two cocks at the same time? "You didn't give that much thought."

"You snooze, you lose. Want me to show you how it's done?"

He nodded.

The twins have both accepted, however, it will be a little while before they are ready. I'll send you instructions when they are.

"Thanks Sal, may I make a request for Carl."

Yes, but he will have to confirm it. Is he listening?

"Yes, he is. How about Judy, will she take Carl up her ass?"

I already know the answer to that, and I can try to put all of you together in the master bedroom.

Carl was about to answer when Edie touched his arm. "Wait, it makes me nervous to have you watching."

"I know," he said, "I didn't handle it very well when... you know... with Baako."

"That's what I mean. Do you mind?"

"No, I understand. Will you tell me about it afterwards?"

She gave him a quick kiss. "We can swap stories."

"Sal, did you get that?" Carl whispered.

Carl raised his watch to listen. It's taken care of.

Edie looked at her watch. How about if I put you and Judy together, to get ready? You might enjoy that.

"Thanks Sal." She didn't tell Carl about the second message.

I'm organizing a wine and cheese party in the kitchen, would you like to come?

She showed Carl her message. "Let's go, I could use a bite to eat."

A dozen other people had just arrived when they walked into the kitchen. Edie looked around and saw Baako opening a bottle of wine. She gave him a tiny wave when he looked up. She couldn't resist one last glance at his big cock.

"Hello," Edie said, waving to the group.

Sal tapped her. You pass out the wine glasses, let me handle the introductions.

Each time she handed someone a glass, Sal tapped her with a name. By the time she handed out the last glass, she no longer felt awkward watching the men's eyes drop when they looked at her. After all, she was doing the same thing, building her own catalog, organized by cock size. She wondered how the men cataloged the women they saw.

She opened the refrigerator and looked over the selection of hors d'oeuvres and canapés. The prawn cocktails looked fantastic. She set several on the counter, along with an exquisite cheese and fruit platter, and then went back for a tray of crostini.

Edie licked her fingers as the last of the prawns disappeared. Judy pulled her aside and boasted, "Baako still hasn't stopped talking about you?"

Edie gave her a quick hug. "Thanks to him, I think I still hold the record for the most... you know."

"I know," Judy chirped, giving her a thumbs up.

"How did it go with the twins?"

Judy frowned. "It could have been better."

"Problems?"

"They were a little quick, if you know what I mean."

"Oops, I hope they recovered quickly."

"I didn't stick around to find out. I went looking for greener pastures."

"And?"

"Sal hooked me up with Steph."

"The short stocky guy?"

"Yep, he's a little short downstairs too."

Edie arched an eyebrow.

Judy grinned. "But he's got a tongue to die for."

Edie gave her a soft knuckle bump. "I'll keep that in mind."

Judy glanced at her watch. "Time to go; have to get ready for my next date. Maybe I'll see you later."

"Have fun." Edie watched Judy leave the kitchen and then raised her watch. "Sal, I thought I was going with Judy."

I haven't told her yet. You can surprise her.