Club MiXXXer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're taking this kind of hard. Didn't you just get off; how was it?"

Leave it to her husband to turn her day around. "Thanks for reminding me. It was the best one so far, but I never saw it coming; I thought I had this in the bag. It was mind blowing."

"Let Judy have her moment of fame, you'll get your mojo back."

"What's she doing?"

"She got Baako into the ring and he is holding her up, over his head. Her arms and legs are outstretched. You've got to check this out."

Edie turned to watch the spectacle. Baako turned her slowly as she waved her arms at the cheering crowd. Those looking up her backside got their own thrill. Fuck! She was the one that should be out there. She struggled to tamp down the jealously building inside her.

Carl grabbed her arm when he saw her make a move towards Judy. "What are you doing?"

She looked back and glared at her husband. "I want a rematch."

Carl shook his head, but let go of her arm. Edie pranced into the ring, holding her hands high. Baako took one look at her and brought Judy back down to the floor.

Hold on fight fans... There's something happening in the ring...

Edie got in her face and shouted. "I want a rematch!"

The crowd roared.

An evil smile crossed Judy's lips. "You're on, but I set the terms."

"You name it, I'll do it."

Judy's smile turned into a wide grin. "Up the ass, until one of us throws in the towel."

Edie's jaw dropped. That little bitch. She turned back to Carl for support. He just shrugged his shoulders.

Laaaaadieeeees and gentlemen, we have a shootout on our hands, until one woman is left standing.

Jim leapt over the ropes and into the ring. He locked his fingers behind his head and pumped his hard cock, twice towards Judy and twice towards Edie.

Roger stepped between the ropes and gave Jim a high five.

Laaaaadieeeees and gentlemen, place your bets on the woman you think can go the distance. You can also bet on each shootout. The girls will split 30% of the total purse. To give our guys the proper incentive, it's loser pays; the winner will collect $10 for each extra second he takes.

Jim and Roger pranced around the ring, taunting the girls. If they understood the financial risk they were taking, neither showed it.

"You asked for this," Carl said when she got back to her corner. "I told you not to go back into the ring."

Edie had fire in her eyes. "I'm going to beat her this time." She gripped the ropes and bent down, waiting for the bell.

When the bell rings, yank out those tails and take your best shot.

"Who did I get," Edie asked, keeping her head buried in the corner rope.

"Jim, he shouldn't be a problem, he's not that big."

She braced herself and felt the tail pop out when the bell rang. She pushed back, hard, as soon as she felt his cock touch her asshole. He pumped furiously, and she did her best to match his stroke.

"Pace yourself," Carl said, "you're going to need your legs to go the distance."

Edie took a deep breath. "Okay."

"Fuck! Roger just got off and now there's a timer running on the big TV screen."

"Damn," Edie said, "how in the fuck did she pull that off?"

"Don't think about it, just finish him off."

Roger was in the center of the ring, pumping his hands, leading the crowd as they counted. 28... 29... 30...

Edie felt Jim pull out and spew cum all over her backside. She glared at her husband, cutting short his laughter.

We have a winnnnnerrrrrr, by 32 seconds, it's Rooooogerrrrr. Our next shootout contestants are Paul and Fred, and first choice goes to Judy.

Carl gave her a quick wipe down. "All right babe, you've drawn Fred. He's a little bigger, but nothing you can't handle. Ready?"

Edie nodded and braced herself, determined to let Fred do all the work. She no longer cared which guy won the shootout. Her only focus was to outlast Judy.

She heard the crowd roar and knew that Judy did it again. The count went to 48 before Fred unloaded. He even spent the few extra bucks to take his time unloading in her ass.

Our round two winnnnnerrrrrr, by 53 seconds, is Paulllll. Dana and Joel are up next, and Judy gets to choose again.

Edie looked up a Carl, worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Fred almost got me off. I'm afraid my legs will buckle if that happens."

"Focus on me, don't close your eyes. Maybe if you put more energy into it, it will keep you distracted."

"Get ready, here comes Joel."

Fuck! He was big. Edie grimaced, but managed to keep her eyes locked on her husband. She pushed back hard and bit down on her lower lip in an effort to tamp down the orgasm bubbling up from her loins. She could see the look of concern on Carl's face. She wasn't going to make it.

This time the crowd roared when Joel pulled out of her.

"Good job," Carl said. Relief washed over his wife's face. He looked up and watched the pounding Judy was taking from Dana. "She looks a little wobbly, I think she is on the ropes."

She turned to watch. Baako leaned over the ropes and held Judy by the waist. It was the only thing keeping her upright.

Our round three winnnnnerrrrrr, by... oh, this is going to be expensive, by 97 seconds, is Daaaaannnnna. Jeff and Ricky are up next, and it is Edie's choice.

"Who do you want?" Carl asked.

"I don't give a fuck, just give me the biggest cock; I'll never make through the end of this round."

"Are you sure? Judy doesn't look that good, and Baako looks concerned."

She nodded, defeated.

"We'll take Ricky." Carl shouted.

She felt his hands on her ass and waited for the bell... and waited...

The crowd groaned.

Edie looked up at Carl, confused.

"Judy didn't come out of the corner; Baako threw in the towel."

Edie took her time, rising slowly as the crowd cheered, her outstretched hands reaching for the ceiling. Ricky stood behind her, with his hands still on her ass. When the cheering reached its zenith, she reversed direction and slowly bent back down.

"What are you doing?" Carl asked.

"I'm so close, I want to get off."

Hold on folks... This is not over... Round four is on... Place your bets

The bell sounded before anyone could change their mind. Ricky was in her ass and the big timer on the screen was counting.

Edie panted, gasping for each breath. Ricky pounded her hard, unexpectedly blowing his load in just 48 seconds.

Jeff was shocked at Ricky's low time and hesitated. There was no backing out now.

Ricky grabbed Jeff by the hips and jammed him into Edie's ass. He was expecting a big payday.

Jeff hit it hard, holding back nothing.

Edie took a deep breath. "Yes... yes... yes..."

"Come on, babe, you can do it."

"Fuck... fuck... fuck..." She held her breath and gritted her teeth. "I'm..." The roar of the crowd drowned out her wailing.

Jeff held her by the hips, keeping her on her feet, desperately trying to finish.

"Breathe," Carl shouted, afraid she would pass out.

Edie gasped and sucked in air. "Ah... ah... ah... Don't stop..."

Incredulous, Carl repeated her request. "Don't stop? Are you crazy?"

"No... no... not crazy... still coming... keep going."

She dropped to her knees when Jeff pulled his cock out of her ass. It was over.

Jeff looked up at the screen and groaned. 237 seconds.

Judy came over and pulled Edie to her feet. She raised Edie's hand, saluting her victory. "What do you say we hit the showers?"

Carl motioned her over. "Look at your watch."

Edie glanced down and smiled. Her share of the purse was $2,420, more than the cost of their weekend at Club MiXXXer.

Ladies Only

Edie kicked up the footrest and stretched out in the recliner. She had the video room to herself and needed a break after her exhausting performance in the ring. She quickly dozed off.

Sal tapped her, waking her with a start. She glanced around and didn't see anyone else. "What?" she asked, not bothering to look at her watch.

I've been working on something and I didn't want you to sleep through it.

"I need some rest, can't you find somebody else?"

You don't have to do anything, just lay back and enjoy. It starts in ten minutes. I hope you don't mind company; the surrounding seats are about to fill up.

"Whatever," Edie said, laying her head back into the recliner and closing her hers.

The next time Sal tapped, the surrounding recliners were filled with women. Several men milled around behind the arc of recliners.

The big HDTV turned on and the lights in the room dimmed. Amy's bright, cheery face popped up in the center of the screen, flanked by a list of names that were fuzzy and out of focus. She waved to the audience, silently; there was no sound. She flipped her long black hair back, away from her face. A petite girl of mixed Korean descent, she had penetrating onyx eyes and lightly bronzed skin.

Amy was alone in a small control room in the house's basement. A camera was on a boom controlled by Sal, and her image streamed to all the HDTV's in the house.

The animated names slowly came into focus and floated on the screen, pulsing to the beat of the owner's heart. Edie's name was at the top of the women's list. A murmur of speculation filled the room as the names appeared, ranked by the number of orgasms, men on the left, women on the right.

Once the girls saw that Jack and John were both at the top of the men's list, giggles could be heard throughout the mansion.

Amy gave the audience a tiny finger wave and leaned back in her recliner, exposing her tits to the audience. Her name came into focus, along with a big digital timer over her head.

The camera zoomed in on her chest. Amy cupped her breasts, filling her hands and squeezed the tiny dark nipples. Her colorfully manicured nails flicked her hard nipples. The camera followed her hands down, across her abs and zoomed in until her magnificent pussy filled the screen.

Her thick pubes hadn't been shaved for a few days and cast a five o'clock shadow over her triangle. Her mound had the uniform curve of a billiard ball, with the smooth surface broken only by the tightly closed cleft of her slit. It looked like something an ancient Greek sculptor might have carved onto a marble statue.

Amy massaged herself with a delicate touch, using only the tips of her three middle fingers. She pressed them into her skin, as if finger painting tiny circles just above the top of her slit. It stretched her pussy lips, closing them even tighter. The tight camera shot showed each tiny hair of her stubble as they popped up when her fingers passed over them.

Amy spread her middle and ring fingers, and then gently massaged both of her lips giving the viewers a tiny peek into her glistening pink gash.

The tip of her middle finger traced the length of her slit, up and down, teasing it open just enough to wet her fingertip. After several strokes, she plunged it into her cunt, reaching deep and digging it in.

Edie's stared at the screen as the timer approached two minutes. It was too dark to see what the other girls were doing, but she could hear faint squishing sounds mixed with the occasional moan. She pressed her fingertips into her bush, mimicking Amy's massaging technique.

Amy pulled her finger out and held it close to the camera. Her juices were a thick golden nectar, and she rubbed the slippery goo between her fingers. She returned to her pussy and used two fingers to spread her lips. The camera picked up every minute detail of her delicate pink opening.

Edie was right with her, plunging a finger deep into her cunt. She spread her legs and made room for two more.

Amy went back to using three fingers to massage herself, forcing open her lips to reach the tender button at the top of her slit. Her juices oozed out of her pussy and leaked down into the crack of her ass.

Edie checked the timer. It was just past five minutes, and Amy's name was beating faster. Flames flickered over the top of each letter in her name.

Amy used three fingers to reach into her ass crack and scoop her nectar back up into her pussy. She plunged them in and wiggled them deep inside her. After several strokes, she pulled them out and drew them through her open gash, forcing her lips wide open. She slid her middle finger through the inner lips of her pussy, nudging them open.

Edie checked her own name and compared her heartbeat to Amy's. She was way behind. Several of the surrounding girls were moaning and had heartbeats much faster than hers. Their names also flickered with flames of varying intensity.

Amy's name grew larger as her pulse quickened. She pressed three tightly closed fingers over the area of her clit and used her wrist to shake them rapidly, back and forth in a blur of motion. Her pulsing name flashed almost as fast as her fingers.

Amy's hand froze, and her hips bucked several times. Her name erupted in a cascade of fireworks. Amy's picture froze; the time displayed 7:23. Her picture dissolved, leaving only the two columns of names. The letters of Amy's name morphed in the shape of an animated smiley face and went to the top of the women's list. Smaller timers popped up next to each of the names that had elevated heartbeats.

Edie watched her timer relentlessly tick on. She tried Amy's shaking technique, but it didn't work for her. She was dismayed to see her heart rate falling behind the other girls. Another name erupted and then morphed into a smily face just under Amy's name.

A pair of hands gripped Edie's calves and pulled her to the edge of the recliner. A wet tongue slithered into her hot gash. Yes! She took a deep breath, exhaled and watched her heartbeat race...

She focused intently on her timer. The eruption of other names distracted her, and she struggled to regain her focus. Flames leapt off the letters of her name. She knew she was close and wanted to watch her name erupt. An intense orgasm locked up her body and forced her head back. She missed the eruption on the HDTV.

She rubbed the head between her legs trying to figure out who it belonged to. The hair was long, and she couldn't even be sure it was one of the guys. After checking the screen, she realized that all the women's names were in play, and her smiley face was the fifth on the list; her time stood at 10:43. It had to be a man between her legs. Before she could identify him, he was gone.

She was about to scoot back into the recliner when his hands were back, lifting her legs and spreading them. She felt his entry, filling her with his hard cock. She still couldn't see his face. He pumped hard, fucking her at an ever increasing pace.

She looked at the men's list and saw four names with elevated heart beats. There were no smiley faces. It had to be one of those. She was a passive watcher now and felt there was no way she was getting off again. However, she was surprised to see a smily face pop up next to her name.

Her husband's name also pulsed. Too bad he didn't have long hair. That left three: Dean, Joel, and Ricky. The cock inside her was too small to be Dean. She couldn't remember which of the other two had long hair.

She watched the two names on the screen, pulsing at about the same rate. She still couldn't figure out who was fucking her. She brought her watch up and asked Sal.

What? And spoil all my fun. Forget it!

She licked her lips, surprised they were dry. Was she breathing that hard? She glanced at her name. A tiny flame flickered over each letter. It was happening again, the watcher and the receiver. She panted, her breath coming in quick bursts. Bang, out of nowhere, just like in the ring with Judy. Once again, she missed seeing her own eruption, and could have cared less.

Her eyes came back into focus. Her name topped the women's list, in the shape of two smily faces. She was still being fucked, vigorously. Ricky's name was a smiley face at the top of the men's list. That left Joel, the man fucking her.

She watched, fascinated to feel him inside her and watch his flames flicker ever higher. She felt his release before she saw his name erupt. He pumped himself dry and stepped away, leaving her alone to watch her husband's flaming name.

She asked Sal about her husband.

I owe you one. It is Lily.

She smiled as she watched his name erupt.

Late Night Fun

Edie punched her husband in a futile effort to halt his snoring. He moved slightly, just enough to make the noise bearable. It was the third time tonight he'd disturbed her sleep.

She stretched out and let her hand wander down to her mound. She threaded her fingers into her kinky pubes. She was horny, and Carl was useless.

"Sal, what time is it?"

3:45 a.m.

"Is anybody up?"

Nina, Fran and Jada are in the kitchen having a late-night snack. They are all in their mid-twenties and have a similar look: long hair, long legs and very trim. I'm thinking of calling them the Three Musketeers.

"Why?"

They fancy themselves blow job queens. I put the three of them together with Paco last night and he hasn't stopped talking about it. They did Steph earlier, and now they are bragging about having the longest waiting list of the entire group.

"So, no men?"

None awake. If you are horny, I could wake somebody up.

"Don't bother," Edie said. "It will keep until morning."

How about the girls, I know they are interested.

"You talked to them already?"

It's what I do. Besides, they'd like a lesson.

"Lesson?"

They heard about what you did for Judy.

"I can't imagine where they heard that," she said, sarcastically.

Cute, they also watched you and Judy in the ring and they are thinking about...

"Anal?"

Can you imagine the interest that will generate? The Three Musketeers, doing anal!

"Where are we going to find guys?"

Trust me, for what I have in mind, you won't need any. But first, we need to take care of your current situation, are you game?

"I like the sound of that. Where to?"

Follow your watch.

Nina, Fran and Jada stood next to the massage table in the girls' locker room. Nina held out a bottle of scented oil.

"Mmmm," Edie said, "coconut." She lay on her stomach and planted her face in the table opening. She counted three sets of manicured toes positioned around the table. It was exquisite. Their soft young hands glided over her oiled body. The aroma of coconut filled the room. She couldn't wait to turn over.

They spent a few minutes oiling her back before turning her over. They teasingly staying away from the important parts. It felt wonderful, but left her wanting. Nina was behind her head, massaging her shoulders. Edie pulled her hands down to her breasts. "I'm ready," she whispered to the girls.

Fran and Jada slid their hands up the inside of Edie's thighs and pressed them into her crotch. Their other two hands joined Nina's, caressing her breasts.

She moaned when they rolled her hard nipples with their oily fingers. They were hitting all her good spots.

Nina leaned down and kissed her, nibbling at her lips. Edie parted them, letting Nina in to probe her mouth. She felt fingers inside the lips of her pussy, pressing up against her clit.

Edie returned Nina's kiss and pressed her tongue up between her open lips. The continuous pressure on her hard button and taut nipples sent her tumbling into a chasm of pleasure. Her skin rippled with excitement as a subtle orgasm washed over her body.

"That was fantastic. If this gets out, you are going to have a whole new kind of wait list."

Nina smiled and nodded her head. "I hope we can fit it in."

Edie smiled. "Did you get that Sal?"

Nice job girls, but let's not get distracted now. You'll find the kits for your lesson in the bathroom, second drawer down.