Club MiXXXer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose idea was this?" Edie asked.

"Well, it was more our boyfriends idea," Fran said, "especially after you did Jim in the ring. I thought he'd never stop talking about it."

"I figured as much; ready to get started?"

They had their kits open when Edie joined them in the bathroom.

Nina held up the enema bulb. "Do we have to do this?"

Edie laughed. "It's optional, only if you think you need it. Besides, we'll be in the shower."

All three bulbs clattered when they hit the bottom of the trash can. Edie laid out the butt plugs and displayed them for the girls, along with the lube.

The girls were into it and took turns lubing up, and then inserting the smallest plug.

Edie, check the bottom drawer and look for the strapless dildos.

Edie held one up and checked it out. One end was shaped like a cock, but the other had an oblong bulb that angled upward. There were several of them in different colors and sizes. She handed one to each of the girls. "Ever seen one of these before?"

"No," Nina said, "but it looks like you insert this... and then you have a cock." She put some lube on the bulb and worked it up into her cunt. She pranced around, poking her friends with her new cock.

They were laughing hysterically.

"Now I've seen everything," Edie said. "I guess Sal was right, we don't need men for this lesson. Let's hit the showers."

"Let me," Edie said, taking the soap from the girls. She couldn't keep her hands off their young, nubile bodies. For the first time, she noticed all three were waxed smooth. And their tits, they were to die for.

"Hey," Nina asked, "what about our lesson?"

Edie reluctantly handed back the soap and pulled the butt plugs out of each girl. She took her time inserting the next size up and couldn't resist copping one more feel of their bald pussies.

Edie lubed up the smallest dildo and inserted the bulb into her cunt. It popped out when she tried to stroke it, so she tried again, this time squeezing her legs together and trying to clamp down on the dildo.

She took her time swapping out the next size butt plugs, savoring the time her hands were on their exquisite bodies. Oh, to be that young again. "Who wants to go first?"

Jada stepped up and pulled out her butt plug. "Do I need lube?"

"No, the soap is fine. If you haven't figured it out yet, the shower is a great place for anal."

All three girls giggled. Jada bent down and spread her cheeks.

Edie laughed. "Watching much porn?" More giggles. She stepped behind Jada and used her hand to guide the dildo up against her asshole. "I'll hold still; you push back at your own pace."

Jada gripped the arms of her friends and eased herself back, wiggling her ass as she worked her way onto the dildo. She got it in the first try.

Edie tightened her grip on the bulb and tried pulling it out of Jada's ass. She felt it slip and used her hand to hold it in. She pushed back in. "How is it?"

"A little weird, but I'll get used to it. Fuck me again; I want to see if it does anything for me."

Edie got a rhythm going, in and out. She felt she could keep the dildo inside her, so she let go with her hand.

"Anything," Edie asked.

"A little, I feel a little tingly in front, but not enough to get off."

Nina caught Edie's nod and reached for Jada's pussy.

"Oh yeah," Jada said, "that will definitely help."

Edie got into it and picked up the pace. Each forward thrust raked the dildo over the area of her clit. She adjusted her angle of attack until it hit just the right spot. It was all she could think about; could get off again? She pounded harder, lost in her own pleasure.

"Edie," Nina yelled, bringing her back to reality. She froze.

"What happened?"

"Jada got off, but you wouldn't stop fucking her. What the heck?"

"Sorry, that dildo... inside me... I almost got off."

"Really? Are you close now?"

"Yes, but don't worry about me; I already got off once, on the massage table."

"Nonsense," Nina said, "do me next and don't stop until you get there."

She was in Nina, pounding her furiously, reaching deep for another orgasm. When it hit, Jada and Fran had to grab her, to keep her from crashing to the floor.

Nina turned around and slipped the dildo out of Edie's cunt. She held it up for the others to see. "I know which end of this thing I want to be on." She inserted it and turned to Fran. "Bend over bitch and take it like..."

They all cracked up.

When the orgy was over, Edie asked, "Sal, did you get all that?"

Yes, I'm a little fuzzy on who delivered them, but I know who got them: three for Edie, two for Nina, two for Jada and one for Fran. Nice work girls.

Morning Glory

Edie saw Carl tip-toe towards the door. "What's the rush?" Edie asked.

He turned back, surprised to see her awake. "No hurry Honey; I thought I'd let you sleep while I grab an early breakfast."

She eyed him suspiciously. "You know I can check with Sal?"

"Shit! All right, Sal set me up with the three Musketeers, along with Larry and Derek. Apparently, they were up late last night, learning how to take it up the ass. I don't suppose you know anything about that?"

Edie smiled. "Have fun and give Nina my best."

"Which one is she?"

"Ask."

Good morning Edie, any plans for this morning?

She stretched out, extending her fingers and toes. She felt good, and despite the late night adventure, she slept well. "No Sal, any suggestions?"

I still need to keep my promise to Keith; interested?

"The guy I danced with at orientation; what did you promise him?"

He wants to watch you do his wife while he fucks you; pretty mild by your standards.

She laughed, "My standards? You're the one setting them."

Touché, shall I invite them up.

"Sure," she said, "give me time to grab a quick shower."

She expected to see Keith and Lily when she stepped out of the master bathroom. "Problems?"

Lily is reluctant. There is always one, and it just takes time to bring them around.

"You haven't got her off yet?"

It's not that bad. She fucked Keith twice, and she did the late night video thing with Amy; alone. But I'm having trouble getting her up to your room.

"Tell her she can just watch; I don't mind."

That worked! They'll be there in just a minute. I'm counting on you to get through to her.

Edie chuckled. "You're expecting a lot; I'm not a miracle worker."

Oh, but you are.

The lights dimmed, and the blinds came down. Stars twinkled over the bed. The Temptations were back, singing "My Girl."

"Hi," Keith said, extending his hand when he entered the room. He had half a hard-on that swayed as he approached. His bulky muscles rippled as he moved. That had to be some serious time on the weights. Just a few inches taller than Edie, he was a stud, a bad boy with a tat on his neck. 
Edie wanted to ask Sal what he'd been up to.

Lily followed him, her hands clasped in front of her crotch in a feeble effort to hide her nakedness. Her long brunette hair flowed down, silky straight, and partially hiding her tits. She had a blue/green opal pinned to her navel.

Edie took his hand and reluctantly brushed off his invitation to dance. Instead, she reached for Lilly's hand. "Shall we?" She extended her left hand, taking the man's dance position and pulled her in tight, pressing herself into Lilly's firm tits.

When the music ended, Edie led her over to the bed and they sat down, next to each other. "I'm glad you came?" The lights came up enough that they could see each other.

Lily returned her warm smile and squeezed her hand.

Keith sat next to Edie, opposite his wife.

Edie clasped both Lily's hands and gave her a motherly look of concern. Hell, she was old enough to be her mother. "You're not very comfortable here?"

Lily shook her head and did her best to maintain her composure.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, but why did you come?"

It was a long story. Keith was engaged to someone else about two years ago. His buddies bought the Club MiXXXer weekend as a gag, thinking he'd use it before the wedding. When he told his fiancée about it, she was not amused and called off the wedding. Lily and Keith married about six months ago.

"So you found the gift certificate?" Edie asked.

"Yes, a few months ago; it seemed like a good idea and I made the reservation."

"But now you've got cold feet?"

She nodded.

"Did you watch Amy's performance?"

Lily blushed and then nodded.

"Did you..."

Her eyes brightened.

"Good, lay back and close your eyes. Think of Amy."

Edie rolled onto her side and massaged Lily's tummy, making ever larger circles with her hands, until they were bumping the underside of her tits. Edie checked out the tiny strip of neatly shaped pubic hair rising from her pussy, extending into a wispy trail that led to her belly button. Must be a Brazilian.

"Think of Amy, and what it felt like to watch her."

Lily smiled and reached for her crotch.

Edie fondled her breasts and squeezed her hard nipples. She tried to remember how long it had been since her tits were that firm.

Lily used her middle three fingers to massage her pussy, focusing on the area of her clit. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. The air made a whooshing sound when it escaped through the tiny space between her lips.

Edie looked up and saw the twins enter the room. She held a finger to her lips, shushing them. Fuck! Couldn't Sal find somebody that could last?

"Lily, picture Keith standing in front of you, between your legs."

Lily licked her lips and nodded.

"His hard cock is inching its way towards your wet pussy. Do you want it?"

Lily bit her lower lip and nodded. She clasped her knees and brought her them up to her chest, opening up her wet gash.

Edie motioned one of the twins forward. She squinted to see his balls; it was Jack.

"He's so close; can you feel the head of his cock?"

Jack raked his cock up and down her wet gash.

"Yes," Lily said, her guttural voice barely audible. "Ahhh," she moaned as he slid into her.

"Tell Keith how you want it." Edie felt a hand squeezing her breast and turned to see Keith grinning at her. She swatted his hand, like she would a pesky fly. It did not deter him, so she returned her attention to Lily.

"Nice and slow," she whispered.

Edie nodded to Jack, and he stroked her, just like she asked. He pushed Edie's hands away and gently squeezed Lily's tits.

Lily moaned, rocking her hips in response to the cock sliding in and out of her.

"That's good Lily, just keep your eyes closed." Edie traced a finger down the thin line of kinky hair and stopped when she reached Lily's hard little nub. She flicked it with the tip of her index finger and gently rolled if from side to side.

"Ohhh," Lily said, feeling the spurt inside her, followed by several quick thrusts of a cock.

Edie glared at Jack, who just shrugged his shoulders and stepped back.

"You're doing fine Lily, we're going to try that again."

John's cock slipped in easily, as if Jack's quick release had never happened.

Edie used two fingers, rolling Lily's little button between them.

"Edie?"

"Yes."

"Who is it?"

"Does it matter?" Edie squeezed her fingers together.

Lily moaned in response to Edie's touch. She shook her head.

"Then wait until you get off, and then you can look."

Lilly panted, audibly, loudly.

Edie looked up and saw Cayman walk into the room. She smiled. Sal already knew John would not get the job done. She felt Keith's fingers in the crack of her ass and turned back to glare at him.

John managed to remain quiet when he blew his load inside Lily. He stepped back and let Cayman in without missing a beat.

Lilly was writhing and probably unaware of John's eruption, or the change in cocks. Although, Cayman's size had to be noticeable.

Edie realized that Keith was not going away, so she pulled her cheek open and smoothed the way for him to enter her cunt.

Cayman gripped Lily's breasts. Slow and easy was out the window. Lily wanted to get off, and he was determined to deliver for her.

Keith was relentless, pounding his cock into Edie. He could no longer be ignored, any more than Lily could ignore the pounding Cayman was dishing out.

"Fuck! Edie... I'm going to come..." An ear shattering screech filled the room. In the throes of a powerful orgasm, Lily's eyes popped open. She gasped when she looked into the lust filed eyes fucking her.

"Oh... oh... oh..." Edie was gasping for breath.

Lily turned, just in time to catch the look on his face as her husband unload inside Edie.

Cayman pulled out of Lily and nudged Keith aside. He jammed his cock into Edie's oozing cunt and picked up where Keith left off.

Lily stretch out her legs and watched Keith walk towards her. He bent down and kissed her passionately. He lay next to her and snuggled. Together, they listened as Cayman got Edie off, and then blew his load inside her.

All four of them flopped out on the big bed. Lily glanced down, between her legs. Baako and his monster cock were standing at attention.

"What's he doing here?" Lily asked.

Good job Lily: I invited Baako, for insurance, in case Cayman wasn't enough.

That got a laugh from the foursome. Baako just smiled.

Lily turned to her husband. "Can I do him?"

Edie reached out and squeezed Lilly's breast. "You go, girl! Of course you can, and you don't have to ask Keith."

Lily straddled Baako and rubbed her oozing pussy up and down his big cock. It was the ride of her life.

The Clinic

Edie stood at the rail and looked out over the pool. She had an hour to kill before brunch and was trying to decide between swimming laps in the pool, or taking a nice soak in the hot tub.

"Sal, who's that in the pool?"

Dean, you haven't met him?

"No, what can you tell me?"

I gather he's in the same league as Baako, but I haven't had a report from anybody who's done them both. Want to be the one to give me a definitive answer?

"Not now Sal, there's not enough time. But keep me in mind. How about the hot tub, is that the Three Musketeers?"

Yeah, they're on fire since you got them started on anal.

"Sal, you sound jealous, is that possible?"

Theoretically no, but I can't seem to help myself. It's just that they haven't faced any huge cocks; that might change their tune.

"Want to take them down a notch?"

Absolutely, what do you have in mind?

"Let me see what I can stir up."

Sounds devious.

"Did I do their husbands's when I was in the ring?"

Boyfriends, and yes, you did all three of them.

She chuckled. "Okay, let them know I'm coming. Oh, and thanks for the morning wake up, that was... unexpected."

"Hi girls," Edie said, stepping into the warm water. She ducked and came up holding her nose, letting the water cascade off her kinky black hair.

The girls all spoke at once, chattering about getting even with their boyfriends for what they'd done in the ring last night.

It didn't seem like it last night, but the more she listened to the girls, the more it sounded like she and Judy got gang-banged. Slightly embarrassed, she held up her hands to cut off any further discussion. "What have you girls been up to?"

They did it again, all talking at the same time. From what she could gather, besides taking it up the ass, the girls were sucking cock and having Sal time them. They would tag team each other, taking turns until they finished their guy off. Taco lasted three minutes and 57 seconds, and poor Steph, he only made it two minutes and 28 seconds.

Edie smiled at them. "No wonder you three have a waiting list. Congratulations! I doubt I could match your times."

The three girls looked at each other. Doubt? Did Edie just challenge them? Nina said, "You can't be serious?"

Edie laughed. "Just because I'm old enough to be your mom doesn't mean that I couldn't whip your tiny asses."

"Okay, Mom, it's on! You name the time and place."

"Let's settle this right here, right now." She grinned. Sal's timing was perfect. Dean walked up behind the girls, his big cock swinging freely between his legs.

"Mind if I join you ladies?"

Edie looked up. "Hey Dean, maybe you can help us settle a bet."

The girls took one look at Dean, and their jaws went slack. They looked back at Edie and glared. They knew they'd been set up, but there was no backing down now, not when their reputation was on the line.

Dean stood in the center of the hot tub and faced the girls, giving them a close look at what they had to deal with. Edie could see the concern on their faces.

Edie couldn't resist teasing them. "Lighten up girls, it's just a cock. You'll do fine."

They giggled and took turns stroking his soft cock. Nina said, "You're right, and there are three of us. It shouldn't be any contest; do you want to go first?"

"No, you take your best shot. How much time to you need?"

Nina said, "You're going to let us decide?"

"Sure, I don't want to take advantage of you. In fact, I'll give you five minutes. Does that work?"

"That doesn't seem fair," Jada said, "we've never gone past four."

"Then you have nothing to worry about. I will only need two minutes."

All three girls laughed. Fran said, "Let me get this straight. We get five minutes to get Dean off, and if we can't do it, you only have two minutes?"

Edie nodded, although her confidence was waning. Five minutes was a long time.

"What happens if you don't get him off?"

"Then I'll concede defeat, and you can finish him, however long it takes."

Jada said, "You're on Mom. Start the clock Sal."

Nina jumped on Dean's soft cock and snaked it down her throat with no problem. She took a few strokes before handing it off to Fran.

The trouble started at the one minute mark, about the same time Dean got hard. Jada gagged, unable to get him into her throat. Both Nina and Fran had the same problem and could only suck the top half of his cock.

At the two-minute mark, the girls were having trouble keeping their mouths open so wide, and each turn got a little shorter.

At the three-minute mark, Dean sighed. They were making progress, but every time they got him close, one of them would nick him with their teeth and tamp down any chance of getting him off.

At the four-minute mark, they were down to sucking and licking just the head of his cock. Nina was desperate and wrapped her fingers around his shaft to jack him.

Edie tapped her on the shoulder and wagged her finger.

Dean looked down and watched the three young girls lashing his cock. He placed his hands on his hips and thrust them forward. He wanted to come; he wanted to see the girls win; but it wasn't going to happen, at least not yet. But he also had serious doubts that Edie could get it done in just two minutes.

With just 30 seconds left, the girls knew they were defeated and sat back in the hot tub, dejected.

Edie pulled Dean towards her, ready to get started.

Nina said, "Wait! We had him close, give him a minute to cool off before you start."

Edie smiled. She could see the girls were worried. "You know, I think Dean is rooting for you. Why don't we let him decide?"

They were relieved when he agreed; they did not want to lose this challenge and their newfound reputation.

A few tense minutes later, Dean nodded to Edie.

"Sal, let us know when my two minutes are up," she said. She gently lifted his cock and started at his balls, kissing and nibbling her way to the head of his cock. She didn't hurry, and just used the tip of her tongue to lick the area under the lip that separated the head of his cock from the shaft. She moved from side to side, kissing the narrow, sensitive area.