Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna smiled as she drew her sweater over her head, "Boots and jeans are sexy to wear," she laughed, "but the devil's own to get on – and off!" Anna sat back on the chaise, "Help with these please Kate," she said indicating her boots. Kate tugged and they both quickly came off. Anna stood and slipped off her skinny jeans. Kate was still as she watched Anna taking her clothes off then, hesitantly, began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Anna stood, "let me help," she said as she bent her head and kissed Kate again. Soon, Kate's blouse joined Anna's clothes on the floor, then her jeans. Both stood in underclothes looking at each other.

"Wow," came a male voice from the bedroom door, "Bloody WOW!"

Anna laughed, "Just watch! Your turn in a minute."

"My pleasure," laughed Steve, "very much my pleasure." He was going to enjoy watching these two lovely women enjoy each other. He knew that Anna would invite him in after a while then, if she was in control, they would both concentrate on him for a while.

Kate hesitated at the thought of being watched. Anna could sense her reluctance and looked at Steve with her big eyes. With a slight nod of her head, he politely excused himself.

"Just going to get a few drinks and maybe a snack ready for later. We will undoubtedly need something," and with that he was gone.

Anna moved close to Kate again. Taking her by the hand she lead her to the bed. Pressing against her she kissed Kate and reached for the clasp of her bra. Finding and unhooking it easily to release Kate's breasts. Anna's hands found the free flesh quickly and began to tease the small nipples she found as she eased the woman to her bed.

Kate sat on the edge of the bed as Anna leaned down and kissed her again then moved her mouth to the other woman's nipple. Sucking it into her mouth brought a gasp from Kate. Anna could feel her begin to relax under her ministrations. Slowly Anna eased her back on the bed and began to kiss down her tummy. She was giving Kate time to register where this was going and decide if she was ready.

Anna reached the waistband of Kate's panties and stopped. She looked quickly up at Kate. Her eyes were closed but her body was very relaxed so Anna ventured on. Fingers under the waistband Kate lifted up slightly so that Anna could remove them.

There was a small tuft of hair above her slit and Anna could see her lips were swollen and wet with excitement. She eased Kate's legs up and back until her heels were on the edge of the bed and then knelt before her on the floor. Taking in a breath she blew ever so lightly on the small protruding button of Kate's clit. She yelped and her hips bucked. Her hands went to her own breasts and began to kneed the flesh there. This was all the encouragement Anna needed. She was ready.

Another slight breath against Kate's clit and Anna leaned in to touch the nub with her tongue. Kate moaned. Anna continued with very slight touches and was amazed at how quickly her partner responded. With on slight flick of her tongue into Kate's passage the muscle there began to spasm and Kate's back arched in her first orgasm. Anna quickly sucked Kate's clit into her mouth and the woman in front of her screamed as the orgasm rolled over her. Anna didn't let go until she felt Kate's hands on her head, pushing her away. As she raised up cum began to flow from Kate.

"Mmmm." was all Anna managed as she sucked Kate's lips into her mouth, taking the fluid with them.

"Oh, my god!" Kate exclaimed as she tried to push herself away. "Please stop! I don't think I can take any more just now!" Panting she rolled to her side.

Anna moved up on the bed and leaned in to kiss her, to give Kate the first taste of herself on another woman's lips.

"So I will take it from your response that it was good?" Anna laughed.

"Oh, my! Beyond my imagination!" Kate heaved, still trying to catch her breath.

Her eyes moved to the door as she saw movement there. "Am I intruding?" Steve asked quietly.

Kate blushed, but looked up at him and said, "No, not at all." Then lifting a hand to him, "Please join us." with a smile.

Steve was more than happy to oblige. His view from the open door was enough to get him ready for the encore! He knew Anna had enjoyed the company of other women, and had in fact always been the second in his other threesomes, but this was the first time he had gotten to witness her with another woman in this way. Alone, the two of them enjoying each other, uninterrupted. It was definitely a sight to behold.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Anna asked slyly. Kate didn't even flinch. She was in! Good!

"It was beyond my imagination, as well!" he said and leaned in to give Anna a kiss, tasting Kate as he did.

"She tastes wonderful!" he smiled and winked at Kate.

"How about you find out for yourself?" Anna suggested, as she stood to remove the bra and g-string she still wore.

"Novel idea!" Kate said. It was becoming apparent that she was very at ease with all of this. That was all the encouragement Steve needed. He moved to take off his shirt. It soon landed on top of the pile of feminine clothes on the floor. "Come here," said Anna with a smile, "we can help," she added archly turning to Kate, "can't we?" Kate smiled and nodded in reply as they both moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

Steve moved to stand before them, chest bare, and shivered as four hands began to run fingers through the hairs on his chest. "He's very hairy," said Kate with a smile.

"Mmm," murmured Anna, "I like the feel of him on my nipples and I love just touching him." Steve smiled and enjoyed their discussion of his attributes. He was sure that Anna was playing with both Kate and him in her normal playful way. Hands caressed his hips and buttocks through the slacks he was wearing then began to undo the belt.

"Time to explore," laughed Anna.

"Mmm, yes please!" laughed Kate clearly enjoying the playful antics of this couple she had just met. Steve looked down at the two naked women and wondered at his luck at loving, and being loved by, such a wonderful woman. He smiled, and now another lovely lady was apparently happy to be with them both. Hands finally managed to unhook the belt and his slacks quickly dropped to the floor where they, together with his socks, also ended up on the pile of clothes.

Anna licked her lips as she saw the tip of his erect cock sticking up above the waistband of his pants. She glanced at Kate. Her eyes were fixed on the bulge in Steve's pants and her tongue was licking her lips. It seemed, almost of their own volition, Kate's hands raised to stroke the bulge. Then she suddenly realised what she was doing and gasped, "Oh goodness! Sorry!"

Steve smiled, "Don't be sorry," he said, "I do hope you are going to get much better acquainted Kate darling."

"I'm sure she will," smiled Anna as she slipped the pants down releasing Steve's erection. Not quite as proud as when he was younger, Steve thought as he stood naked and exposed in front of the ladies, but not bad for an old'un. He knew that Anna was very happy with him so wasn't surprised when her hand gripped the base of his cock and began to slowly masturbate him. She turned to Kate, "Come on! Don't be shy Kate. It won't bite!"

Kate laughed nervously and her hand tentatively joined Anna's on Steve's cock. Her other hand weighed his balls, stroking gently. She turned to Anna and smiled more confidently, "It's nice! Not too big, not too small!"

Anna laughed, "Mmm, it fits nicely everywhere!" Kate raised her eyebrows and smiled back seeming to understand the total meaning of Anna's statement. Steve stood, enjoying the four hands fondling his cock and balls. Occasionally they would stray to his arse and stroke the valley between. Anna knew how much he enjoyed her gently teasing him there.

"Now ladies," Steve said smiling, "whilst I am really enjoying this I really want to taste this beautiful lady! What say you Kate?" Kate blushed and nodded. "There! Let's to bed," he laughed. They all fell back on the bed and, for a few minutes, there was much touching, laughing, then giggling, and six hands explored three bodies. After a while Kate ended up on her back with Anna kneeling one side, Steve on the other. She looked up at the two smiling faces.

"I haven't . . . Oh goodness," she cried as Steve eased her legs apart and knelt between. Anna bent and kissed her lips; a long passionate kiss that set both bodies afire. Steve bent his head to Kate's sex. She was wet from Anna's earlier attention and her clit still showed proud. His tongue flicked out and danced over the sensitive bundle of nerves bringing a gasp from Kate's lips. Anna was kissing her neck and now her breasts, biting gently before sucking her small but hard nipples into her mouth.

Kate was in heaven again as she felt Steve's mouth cover her sex completely and suck. He savoured the flavour of this new woman and his tongue explored the inside of her nether lips and tasted the flavour of her arousal. He ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips, sucking and occasionally biting the swollen labia. This drew gasps and sighs from Kate as he sucked her clit inside his lips and teased it with his tongue. It was too much for Kate. Steve on her pussy and clit, and Anna biting and kissing her breasts and nipples. She groaned loudly and a shudder seized her body as a massive orgasm rocked her.

Steve lifted his head and looked at Anna, his eyebrows raised questioningly, hand gently masturbating his erect cock. Anna nodded, reached into the bedside cabinet and, drawing out a condom, opened the packet, leaned forward, and drew the condom over his cock. Kate, coming down from her orgasm, watched in fascination but didn't demur from what was obviously about to happen.

Steve leant forward and, bending his head, whispered to Kate, "Yes Kate? I want you. Want to fuck you! Do you want that?" Unable to speak as passion and desire overtook her she simply nodded her acquiescence. Her mind and body were in turmoil. It had been so long since a cock had been inside her body and she had so looked forward to, and longed for, this day. Now it was to happen.

Steve sensed the tension, the desire, and the need in this lovely women as he bent his cock to her vagina. He wiped the tip up and down her sex, teasing her clit, before easing it in between her lips. Kate gasped as he pushed forward and filled her slowly with half his cock. He paused to let her get used to the feeling again – and so that he could enjoy the tight velvity slickness, of her cunt. Then he began to fuck her. Slowly at first and with just half his cock. He looked at Anna who smiled and bent to kiss him. Their kiss was long and passionate with tongues entwined as he pushed more of his cock into Kate's tight but willing vagina. Anna pulled away and lay alongside Kate whispering in her ear, encouraging, as her hands played over Kate's tits, stroking and squeezing.

Steve was almost all inside her now and his final thrust filled her causing a loud groan. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck me please," Steve smiled and obliged. Slipping the length of his 7 inch cock in and out of her body, he fucked her harder and faster. Kate's groaning and shouting grew louder, almost as loud as Anna's, was Steve's quickly passing thought as his thighs slapped against Kate's.

Kate's legs came up and trapped Steve as another orgasm racked her body. He felt her vagina grip his cock and was glad, as he often was, that he didn't cum so easily nowadays. It allowed him to go on and he realized that the woman he loved had been neglected up to now. He continued to fuck Kate through her orgasm turning to smile at Anna as he did so. She bent and kissed him, "My turn now," she whispered. Steve smiled and slipped his still erect cock from Kate's sweet vagina.

Steve rolled onto his back smiling up at Anna, "Do your worst," he laughed, "I'm all yours!" Anna laughed as she bent her head to his cock. Slipping the condom off she covered the head with her mouth and began to suck. Her hands cupped his balls as her head bobbed up and down on his cock. Kate lay watching as she slowly recovered from the last orgasm and wondering how much more she was going to enjoy these two lovely people.

Anna raised her head and smiled down at Steve, "I need this," she nodded at his cock, "inside me!"

"Get on then sweetheart, go riding!" She laughed and straddled his hips. Reaching down she gripped his cock and wiped the head along her sex, teasing her clit, before feeding it to her vagina. Sinking down she swallowed his cock inside her body. Leaning forward, Anna began to fuck Steve's cock with her cunt, a sexy smile on her lips.

"Good?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh fuck yes!" groaned Steve as her vagina slid back and forth on his cock. Anna then settled down, taking his cock deep inside her, and rocked back and forth, her head thrown back. Soon her own orgasm began to arrive. At that point Steve, who had been still as she used his cock, began to thrust up inside her, his hands gripping her hips. Anna screamed out her joy as her liquid began to flow and pleasure surged through her body. Steve continued to thrust up into her prolonging and increasing her orgasm. Finally she came down and leaned forward, a soft smile on her face.

"Mmmm, that was good!" She lay still for a while then lifted her head and turned to Kate who was laying next to them watching with interest. "Want to join me?" asked Anna with a wicked smile and a glance at Steve. He knew clearly what she was suggesting.

"Mmm, yes please Kate," Steve said hoping she would agree. There was nothing on earth like being covered by two women and he could see that it might just be possible. Kate looked at them both, a puzzled expression on her face.

"I don't understand," she said naively.

Anna smiled as she moved gently on Steve's cock. "Sit on his face," she said bluntly with a big smile on her face, "he loves it! And you know he has a very energetic tongue!"

Kate blushed then looked at Steve who smiled and poked his tongue out suggestively. "You mean . . . Really!?"

"Yes, really," smiled Anna, "it's great fun because we can have some fun as well," and she winked at Kate.

"I've never . . ., " said Kate with a smile and then began to move, "but it certainly sounds like fun!" Tentatively she moved above Steve's head and looked at Anna.

"Go on Kate," smiled Anna, "you know you will like it!" Kate shuffled forward placing her pussy above Steve's face. He could see the glistening wetness of her pussy lips as she lowered her gorgeous arse onto his face. Breathing was always difficult like this but he managed – enjoying every minute. His tongue found her vagina and was pushed inside by her weight on his face. He sucked and he licked.

Above, Anna leaned forward and began to caress Kate's breasts. Kat did the same and soon the two women were moving on the man below; both Anna and Kate rocking back and forth as they kissed and stroked breasts.

Steve, feeling them both rocking, began to gently move his hips to help Anna and suck on Kate's lips. Inches away from his eyes he saw the tight rosebud of her anus. It was more than he could resist. He moistened his fingers using the copious juices running down his face and fluttered them over her bottom hole.

Kate felt fingers at her anus, pushing gently against the muscle. It had been an age since anyone had touched her there and it set her off on the road to orgasm. Her husband had never liked anything to do with her arse, she remembered, but before she had enjoyed all aspects of sex there. Now, as one finger pressed harder she relaxed and it slipped inside.

"Oh goodness! Oh please! Oh yes, yes, yes." Kate moaned as pleasure surged across her body. She pressed down on Steve's face willing his tongue to work harder and harder and for his finger to probe even deeper in her asshole. She held Anna tightly as a massive orgasm hit her. Steve sensed the coming release so thrust his hips hard into Anna to bring her on as well. He succeeded! Anna was caught in the intensity of Kate's orgasm and hers followed almost immediately. Steve, below, was covered in female juice as both women released their nectar. As the women relaxed Steve considered his tentative touch of Kate's arsehole. It was pretty obvious that she liked it, liked it a lot, so he was looking forward to, perhaps, filling it with his tongue and cock later.

The two women fell off Steve's supine body, one on each side. Steve's hand gripped his cock, needing now some relief himself. Anna rolled on her side, replacing his hand with hers, then moved her head over his cock. Kate watched quietly.

"He likes to cum in my mouth," said Anna smiling, "do you like that? I do. I like to taste him and swallow it!"

Kate looked at these two people she had met so recently and her mind ran over what she had done. She shivered at the remembered pleasures of Anna's and Steve's mouths. Then of his cock filling her so wonderfully. Of course she would do that! "I haven't done that for a very long while," she said with and innocent smile, "but I think I want to try now."

Anna smiled, "We can share then," and she began to suck Steve's cock into her mouth. One hand stroked the base of his cock then he felt hands on his balls, gently squeezing before moving down to run fingers over his arsehole. Looking down he saw Anna move away and Kate's mouth take her place. It was interesting to note the different style. Anna was an experienced and very, very able cock sucker. They joked that he always knew where to go to get an excellent blow job!

Kate was more hesitant but was soon taking almost all of the 7 inches into her mouth. He could feel her tongue on the underside as her mouth moved back and forth on his cock. Then a tongue found his balls and below.

"Anna!" he managed. She would know he was close and know what to do. Anna moved back to Steve's cock and began to masturbate the base as she sucked the head. "Oh Fuck!," shouted Steve as spunk began to shoot up his cock. Anna sucked a couple of pulses into her mouth before squeezing tightly and moving away. Kate's mouth immediately covered his cock. She seemed eager to accept his offering. Anna stopped squeezing and another couple of pulses shot his cum into Kate's mouth. She sucked as well, draining him of spunk. As he gasped in pleasure at the feeling of cum being sucked from his cock, Anna moved her lips to his and they kissed. His tongue found hers and tasted his cum. She pulled away, opened her mouth to show him her prize, then swallowed it all.

Kate's mouth was off Steve's cock then and she watched this display of affection between these two lovely and interesting people. Would she, could she, should she, do the same? It seemed so intimate and she was unsure. She could taste the salty and slight bitterness of his spunk of her tongue. Could she even swallow it like Anna?

Anna smiled at Kate, "Kiss him Kate, let him taste the cum in your mouth." Kate moved her lips to Steve's and they kissed. His tongue probed at her lips which opened. Tongues touched and he tasted his spunk again. She felt . . . she didn't know how she felt! Accepted, part of something. She pulled away and smiled at them both then swallowed his spunk. A feeling of achievement coursed through her body.

Anna smiled, "Nice?" she asked.

Kate nodded then looked at Steve's softening cock. A tiny pearl of cum slipped from the hole. She bent her head and sucked the remains. "Oh fucking hellllllll!" cried Steve as her tongue and lips wrapped around his sensitive cock. Kate pulled away, smiled, then beckoned Anna. They kissed and Steve watched as they exchanged the remains of his cum. Something important had happened and he felt that this lovely lady was going to be a frequent player in their bedroom games.

"Ladies, ladies," Steve smiled, "I am done for the moment!"