Club Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna sat up, "Oh yes Kate, he loves that. Do it hard! Leave marks. Right down across his arse. That's right!" she smiled as Steve groaned, his cock rock hard. He turned to face Kate and pulled her close, kissing her mouth.

"How do you want it Kate. How do you want me to fuck your arse?"

Kate took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth. She saw, in her minds eye, his cock sliding in and out of Anna's asshole. He wasn't small – probably bigger than anything she had had there before: although it was such a long time. Would she get this opportunity again? Oh goodness, she thought, I want it so much.

"What's your favourite," she said confidently, "I want you to fuck my ass the way YOU like best!"

Steve laughed, "No Kate, not if you haven't don't it for a while. That would probably hurt and not be good for you. Is my second favourite OK for you?" he added with a wicked smile.

"OK!" Kate laughed, "I'm sure I want to enjoy it. It's been such a long time."

"He will be gentle Kate," Anna said, "and he will stop if you say so."

"I know," said Kate quietly, "I trust you two." Steve smiled and bent to kiss her lips. She knelt up, "I just want to check it's hard enough," she added with a smile then bent her head to suck his cock. Both Steve and Anna were surprised for it had come out of Anna's arse but it didn't seem to bother Kate and she sucked the head and masturbated the base. Pulling away she smiled, "There, that seems OK. How do you want me," she asked with a coquettish glance.

"Edge of the bed," Steve said and stood off the bed. Anna helped Kate get in place, shuffling her body so that she lay on her back and that her ass was just over the edge of the bed then pulling her legs back and apart. This left Kate completely open and Steve, as with Anna, knelt and took his fill. His ravaged her pussy before teasing her clit. He sucked it inside and bit causing a groan and shudder. As he did this Anna opened a condom and handed it to him. Steve slipped it on as his tongue probed Kate's tight rosebud and began to tongue fuck her arsehole as before. He lifted his head and Anna handed him the lube which he dribbled onto Kate's tight little anus then spread some along the length of his cock.

"Are you ready for this," Anna whispered to Kate.

She nodded, "Oh yes, yes. I want him there!" Anna looked up at Steve and nodded.

Knowing it had been a long while since Kate had taken a cock in her arse Steve began to prepare her for his 7 inches. Not enormous, Steve knew that for anal sex, size did matter. Using his middle finger he began to ease lube into her rectum slowly. Kate gasped as she felt his finger slip inside. It didn't feel too big as he slowly finger fucked lube into her arsehole. Steve watched her sphincter grip his finger and his cock flexed at the thought it around his cock. Calm down, he thought to himself, get on! He dribbled some more lube onto Kate's arsehole then added his forefinger to the middle.

"Oh goodness!" Kate moaned as she felt her sphincter stretched by his fingers.

"OK?" Anna asked quietly, "he's getting you ready."

"Oh yes! I know. It's been a long time. Oh dear!" she ended as his fingers pushed gently inside. He was so gentle, she thought, as she felt his two fingers push further inside then begin to move in and out. Steve could see that she was taking his fingers without too much trouble and now he started to turn them opening her sphincter to take his cock. It was time!

This is going to be difficult, he thought. Always was with a lovely woman the first time. Intense desire to drive home, stick his cock in as hard and as far as it would go but that wasn't the right way. Control! That was the key. He bent his cock head to the shallow depression of her anus. Kate groaned as she felt him there then let out a low scream as the head forced her sphincter. She was tight, oh so tight, Steve felt as his cock head sought entry to her rectum. Anna whispered, "Relax Kate, let him in." Kate let out a sigh and relaxed her whole body.

Steve sensed the relaxation and pushed gently at her rosebud. With a loud gasp from Kate's lips, her sphincter relaxed and his cock began it's journey into her arse. Kate groaned as she felt her anus stretch about his cock and she gripped Anna's hand for just a moment.

"OK?" asked Anna quietly.

"Oh goodness yes!" she murmured. "He feel so big in there," Kate added with a shy smile.

"He's far from small," Anna smiled back, "Are you sure?"

"Oh yes Anna. Don't let him stop. It's been such a long time.

Anna looked up and nodded to Steve. He pushed gently and another couple of inches of his erection slid into Kate's arse. "OHMYGOD!" she groaned as she felt her sphincter stretch even more to accommodate his girth. Steve reached for the lube and dribbled some more onto his cock as he pulled back a little then began a slow and gentle movement in and out of her anus with just a little of his cock. Kate relaxed.

"Oh yes! That feels . . . ohhhhhhhh!" Steve had slipped over half his cock into her now and was moving back and forth slowly but steadily. Her ass was accepting him: taking his cock, and she was enjoying it. Heck she was tight! Kate could feel him inside her, stretching her anal passage, her sphincter gripping his cock as it slid back and forth. Now Steve began to drive just a little deeper into her arsehole on each forward stroke. He could feel the slippery heat of her rectum encompassing his cock.

Kate was on the verge of a massive orgasm as Steve slid in and out of her ass. Her anus gripped his cock and, suddenly, pleasure surged across her body. "Ohhhhh yesssss!" she cried as her anus and rectum gripped his cock like a vice. Steve stopped for a moment as he felt the heat of her orgasm. As she came down to earth he continued to slowly fuck her arse. Kate was gasping as Steve fed more and more of his 7 inch cock into her. She felt her anus stretching even more around the widest part of his cock and she groaned in pleasure as her whole body succumbed.

Steve could see her anus gripping him as he drew his cock out of her then disappear as he pushed forward. It was time now, he thought, to fill her completely. Drawing back he looked up at Anna and raised his eyebrows. She bent to Kate and whispered, "OK Kate darling? Do you want all of him?"

Kate was recoiling from the intensity of his cock in her asshole. She felt stretched but stretched in a nice way: and full. So full of his cock – and there was more! "Yes, oh yes! I want him all inside me. Please!"

Anna nodded and Steve smiled. Dribbling some more lube onto his cock as he drew it almost all out of her arsehole the drove home completely till his thighs met with her buttocks. A scream escaped Kate's lips as she felt all of him in her ass. Now he was moving, fucking her ass just like he had fucked Anna, She could feel the totality of him inside her on each forward stroke. Feel his thighs hitting her buttocks. Feel his cock, the whole length of it, sliding in and out of her rectum. Feel her anus stretched around his girth. It became too much for her body to handle as a massive orgasm rocked her. She groaned and pulled Anna to her as she shuddered time after time. Steve felt her shiver. Felt her rectum and anus grip him again. She was so tight, so tight, as her body surrendered to his cock.

Steve remained still inside her as she relaxed from her orgasm and enjoyed the heat and the grip of her anal passage. Kate took a deep breath and pulled Anna to her. "Anna, oh Anna that was so good but . . . .!"

"Do you want him to stop Kate?"

"Yes, yes please. It was wonderful Anna but so intense," she smiled softly, "I don't think I could take another one!" Steve heard them talking and slowly withdrew his erection from her arsehole. Kate gasped as she felt him leave and her body relax back to normal. He bent to kiss her lips. "I'm sorry Steve," she whispered, "it was sooooo good!"

He smiled, "Good for me as well Kate. Can't wait to do it again – harder," he smiled.

"Oh yes," she replied with a coy smile, "I'd like that when I've recovered."

Steve smiled, "And I will be very happy to oblige," he said then turned to Anna, "I need you now angel!" he added with feeling. He leant and kissed her mouth and they fell back onto the bed. Kate lay there and watched these two lovely people enjoy each other happy in the knowledge that she was, somehow, a small part of their relationship.

Steve leaned up from Anna and whispered, "Turn over sweetheart." Anna smiled up at him then languidly turned face down. As with Kate, Steve looked down at the wonderful vision before his eyes, even more wonderful because it was the woman he loved. He stroked her back and bottom, caressing the soft flesh of her cheeks and thighs. Then he moved to kneel astride her just below her arse. He massaged the cheeks then opened the valley. Bending his head he licked the length before focusing on her anus and probing with his tongue. Then, reaching for the lube, he dribbled some onto her anus, not so tight now after her earlier experience.

Anna groaned as she felt the cool lube on her anus then gasped as she felt his fingers begin to probe and open her for his cock. It was always something of a struggle to take him like this for, as she had said to Kate, he was not small. In this position size seemed to be increased. She enjoyed him there, however, and knew how much he enjoyed her like this.

Steve looked down knowing that this was difficult for Anna, or for any woman for that matter. He knew his cock, hard and strong, would feel even larger there but he knew she would enjoy it. Wiping copious amounts of lube on Anna's anus and working it inside, he spread some on his cock then bent the head to her arsehole.

Anna felt his cockhead begin to breach her and groaned in pleasure. Slowly, Steve entered her as she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart to help his entry. She felt the girth of his cock stretching her anus and rectum as he slowly filled her. Halfway inside he began to slide in and out. Breathing deeply, Steve began to fuck Anna's arse. He leaned forward and kissed her neck and shoulders, feeling her sphincter gripping his cock as it slid back and forth.

Anna moaned and turned her head to kiss his lips then screamed softly as she felt all of his cock enter her. Now he was fucking her arse long, hard, and deep. She enjoyed the feeling of being entered, of being 'possessed', and of possessing. He was speeding up now, his thighs slapping the cheeks of her arse as his cock filled her rectum completely. The orgasm that was building would be tremendous, overwhelming, and it was soon upon her. Steve sensed the building crescendo and began his steady fucking. Almost all out, then back deep, then out again. Over and over. It was enough as Anna screamed his name and her body convulsed. Her rectum gripped his cock tightly and the intensity of her orgasm was enough to bring his. Unusual, especially as he had cum once before, but it was so intense for him. Anna felt his cock swell and then the warmth of his spunk as he pulsed it into her prolonging the glorious feeling of her orgasm.

Steve groaned into her neck as spunk left his cock and warmed her inside. Both gasped as their mutual pleasure peaked and then began to recede. Steve lifted his body from Anna's and lay on his back spent. Kate lay next to him and kissed and stroked his sweaty body. Anna rolled to her side and her hands joined Kate's on his body.

All three lovers were spent, exhausted by the physical and emotional experience, and tired. It was past three in the morning of a long day and it wasn't long before they drifted off to sleep in the same position.