Club Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that she felt change was her jacket, the dark blue half jacket she wore started to extend farther down her body and arms, when it reached her waist, the two sides came together and a large belt formed around her midsection, cinching tight around her.

She managed to catch sight of her own reflection in one of the mirrors dotted throughout the club as she watched her black one-piece dress split in two, revealing her midriff. The top half of it pulled upwards and over her shoulders to form a cut-off t-shirt with the words "Punk Rock Slut" in dirty white letters on it. The bottom half flowed down halfway over her legs and formed a tight pencil skirt.

Her fishnet stockings remained, but her sensible boots receded into themselves until they were a set of high-heel stilettos. Her jacket finished its changes with a series of chains appearing on it, through hoops and loops.

Her choker started to shift as well, the black cloth lightening, then holes appearing in it. She felt it gain significant weight as it shifted from cloth to metal and formed into a chunky chain around her neck.

Then she watched her blonde hair start to recede on the right side of her head until it was just stubble, the hair on the left side of her head slicked back flat against her head, and the hair on the top of her head shifted in colour to an unnatural pink. It also formed upwards several inches into a mane of pink hair that ran all the way down the back of her head to her neck.

Finally she watched as a nose ring formed and a chain extended across her cheek to her ear, a belly button ring, two nipple rings and a tongue stud formed as well.

"Well that's a little surprising." Nigel said as he stepped back and looked over the changes.

Night Sparrow wondered why it was surprising? Hadn't he been the one doing the changes? Weren't they under his control?

Before she could formulate an answer he reached out and touched her forehead again, this time the power flowing behind her eyes and into her mind, the last thought she had before it overwhelmed her was that she was sure she could feel two separate powers at work.

* * *

Nighly Spunkly blinked and sneered a little as she stood in front of Nigel the club owner, "So what if I'm late? Punk doesn't live by a schedule!" she shot back at him and he just smiled.

"Yes, well, I'm sure it doesn't. Perhaps you'd like to get up on stage then and get started?"

She gave a little scoff and walked past him, heading for stage left where there were a small set of stairs. She looked at the band that was already set up on stage and took each step carefully, her movements constrained by her skirt, until she reached the top and walked over to the mic.

She turned to the band and nodded and they started to play, after a short intro she took the mic into her hand and snarled into it, "A punk's gotta rock like it's the last night of her life!" she nearly screamed, thrusting her hand up into the air, as the dancer remained completely still.

It didn't matter, she was on stage, and that was what was important. At some point, the club finally came to life and Nighly really got into it.

"Gotta suck some cock and show him his girlfriend is lame... Gonna make him cum all over my face!"

Her singing was almost an animalistic growl, but the crowd loved it and she put all her heart and soul into it. She sang several songs, each one getting the crowd more and more worked up, until she knew she could get them no higher.

"Alright everyone, time for a quick break! I'll be back to fuck you all up some more soon!" she said and then literally spat at the crowd.

She walked back to the stairs and down them, heading over to the bar for a drink. One of the bartenders came over to take her order, "Whisky, straight up, no ice." she demanded and the brunette bartender nodded at her and went to get her order.

"Hey!" a guy said, walking up beside her and she gave a little snort in his general direction.

"You're a great singer, great job up there." he said and then gave her ass a soft slap.

She twirled around and sneered at him, grabbing his shirt and pulling him down a little and right in front of her face, "Did you just fucking slap my ass?" she demanded.

"I... I..." he stuttered with panic in his eyes.

"You don't fucking slap a girl's ass without the balls to follow through..." she growled at him and then grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Shocked, but not stupid, the guy reached around and grabbed her ass, giving it another slap between squeezes.

Nighly broke off the kiss and smiled, "That's better. Now I've got five minutes before I have to be onstage again... take me backstage and show me you can last at least that long..."

He grinned and fell in beside her, his hand still firmly on her ass as they walked back to the staircase on the side of the stage, leaving her drink behind. They slipped behind the curtains of the stage where boxes and other equipment sat and found a small space that would accommodate them.

Nighly quickly stripped her jacket off and tossed it to the side, then dropped down to her knees and worked the belt and pants free from his body.

"Every had a blowjob from a chick with a tongue stud?" she asked, sticking her tongue out a the end, showing him the stud up against her perfectly white teeth.

He nodded no, "Fuck, I love the way it feels, I know you will too!" she said as she took his member in her hands and then wrapped her lips around it. It hardened almost instantly and she sucked him in, letting it run over her tongue and stud as it did.

"Fuuuuuuck!" he said in a low moan.

Her hands now free she reached around and unzipped her skirt, tossing it to the side with her jacket, then her fingers went straight for her pussy.

"Nighly... three minutes... three minutes..." a voice over the PA system caught her attention and she popped off of his dick.

"Fuck..." she said and then stood up and looked behind her, a black and silver shipping crate from the band was there and she stepped back and sat on it, spreading her legs and rubbing her pussy.

"Well, you'd best get to it..." she said and the guy didn't hesitate, stepping forward and sliding his dick into her. He reached up and grabbed the back of her head to steady her in place as he started to pump.

"Fuck yeah... ohhhhhh... ahhhhh... ooooooo..." she said, the sounds almost forming a melody that she repeated over and over again.

"Nighly... one minute... one minute..."

"Fuck! Hurry up! Do it harder! Faster! Make me cum you bastard!" she snarled and the guy obliged, ramming into her harder and faster.

"Yes! Yes! That's it! Fuck this punk rock slut for all she's worth!" she cried out as she felt his cum flow into her and her own orgasm crash over her.

* * *

Nighly smiled and caressed the guy's face before giving him a passionate kiss.

"Thanks babe, I really needed that." she said and then rejigged her skirt before sauntered out of the backstage area to the stairs once more.

Her bandmates gave her several dirty looks, but she just flipped them the bird and headed back to the bar. She still needed her drink after all, and besides, as she'd said to Nigel, punk doesn't live by a schedule.

The bartender had put her drink aside and she took it and gulped it down in a single swig, slammed the glass on the bar and then turned and walked back towards the stage.

As she walked by where she'd been talking to Nigel at the start of the night, she paused for just a second and blinked several times.

She gave a little scoff and walked on, heading for stage left where there were a small set of stairs. She looked at the band that was already set up on stage and took each step carefully, her movements constrained by her skirt, until she reached the top and walked over to the mic.

She turned to the band and nodded and they started to play, after a short intro she took the mic into her hand and snarled into it, "A punk's gotta rock like it's the last night of her life!" she nearly screamed as the dance floor pulsed with the energy of the crowd.

Chapter 5 - SolarGirl

SolarGirl watched her changed friends walk away from where they had stood, one a parody of an anime character, the other some kind of punk rock singer, and knew whatever was going on, Nigel was more than he appeared.

She'd seen extra-dimensional beings with this kind of power before, the ability to warp reality in whatever way they wanted to, but Nigel seemed different.

He'd genuinely seemed surprised at the turn that Night Sparrow had taken and she wondered if the club itself was somehow more than it seemed as well.

She'd given up trying to break free of whatever Nigel had done, no point expending effort when there was no result and had instead focused on any details she could see in the man that apparently was in control.

Unfortunately, other than her initial observations, nothing appeared out of the ordinary about him.

Once Night Sparrow started to saunter towards the stage, Nigel finally came into view in front of her.

"I see you've accepted things SolarGirl, good. There's nothing you... or I... can do about what happens next anyway." he said and then reached out and touched her forehead just like he had the others.

She concentrated on what she was feeling, the power flowing into her, but she noticed that it wasn't coming from his finger... at least not entirely.

She could feel a part of it coming from him, but it was almost like the majority of it was coming from all around her, from the club itself.

By this time, she could feel it starting to do its work. With her enhanced vision and the multiple mirrors, she could see every inch of her body in great detail, and the first thing she noticed was the gap in the chest of her white costume start to close up.

Other things started shortly after, with her gloves starting to merge into her sleeves and her boots starting to flow up her legs. It wasn't long before she was covered from the neck down in a pure white costume. It was only then that it started to creep up her neck and cover her entire head and face, with only holes for her eyes, nostrils and mouth.

The next change was harder to see at first, the material of the outfit started to change, from a soft but strong fabric into a shiny almost semi-hard plastic material. When the transition was almost over, she felt the entire outfit squeeze her tightly, crushing her waist and pushing her breasts up and out.

Suddenly she fell down to her hands and feet, not of her own volition, but under the control of the power. She instantly tried to fight it, to break free, to fly out of the club, but still nothing happened.

Instead she felt her arms and legs fold in half onto themselves, and where the material touched itself, merge together and flow around both halves holding them firmly together. Her hands interlaced with each other around the back of her neck and her feet were stretched pointing upwards to the ceiling.

Her cape finally started to change as well, forming up into a long thin roll, the metal chain that slung across her clavicles connected to the cape, split in two and attached the opposite ends of it. Then the metal shifted and expanded, on the end by her head it formed into a small hook that mated with a small ring on the back of her head. At the other end, the metal formed into a strange-looking shape, she could make out a large half-circular hook, but halfway around it, a large metal handle of some kind stuck out.

She recognized it for what it was just an instant before a hole formed in her costume and the hook slipped into her ass, pulling her head back and up.

The final changes happened next, with a large nose ring forming that hung almost all the way to her chin, a brass bell hanging from her neck, horns and ears appearing on her head, and black splotches forming all over the pure white material that she was encased in.

With all the changes, she hardly noticed what seemed like pressure on her chest, not from the constraining material, but from inside of them.

She didn't have any more time to consider it though as Nigel reached down and touched her forehead once more. This time she was sure she could feel two distinct powers, but it didn't matter as they flowed into her mind and the thought faded away.

* * *

SallyCow blinked and moo'd as she looked wide eyes around the club. She didn't understand what was going on... why was she here? Why wasn't anyone moving?

She looked up at her owner with confused eyes, "Ah, there you are Sally... what are you doing over here?" he asked as he reached down and attached a leash to her cowbell collar.

"Let's get you to where you belong." he said and guided her over towards the bar.

She felt her teats brush along the floor and a shiver ran over her, she moo'd as the pleasure coursed through her udders and over her body.

When they arrived wrapped her leash around the end of the bar and gestured to one of the immobile bartenders. The redhead suddenly came to life and immediately walked over to them, a giant smile on her face.

"Jessica, would you please make sure Sally gets back to her spot while I take care of our last guest please?"

"Of course Sir, my pleasure." she said as Nigel walked away. Jessica took hold of the leash and gave it a little tug towards the back of the bar.

"Come on Sally, this way." she said and guided her to a ramp that lead up to the counter behind the bar. SallyCow struggled to get traction, but eventually made it all the way up.

Jessica then unclipped the leash from SallyCow's collar and instead took hold of her nose ring and pulled her forward.

SallyCow let out another moo as she crawled along the counter, all the way to the other end where there was a crossover to the main bar. SallyCow's pussy was on fire, being paraded along the counter for the entire club to see was sending her libido into overdrive.

Jessica pulled her along until SallyCow was halfway back to the end of the bar and then stopped beside a set of beer taps. Jessica grabbed a small silver chain with a clip on the end of it, and attached it to SallyCow's nose ring.

"There we go, you won't be getting away again now!" Jessica declared just as the music of the club came to life and the dance floor hummed with excitement.

By now SallyCow could really feel the pressure in her udders, they felt like they were going to explode! She let out a moo, hoping that Jessica would do something.

"Ah, don't worry Sally, I'm sure someone will come by soon and place an order."

SallyCow just let out a pleading moo as Jessica walked over to take care of the next order.

* * *

SallyCow wasn't sure how many customers she'd moo'd at, but none of them had paid her any attention, at least until this one.

The man standing by her had a wide grin on his face as he reached down and picked up the small silver hammer that was just below her. He then moved it to her bell and gave it a series of taps.

All of the bartenders turned to look and then gave up a cheer as Jessica walked over to them.

"Hey, what will it be? Mixed or straight up?" Jessica asked the man.

"Mixed" he replied.

"You got it." she said and then moved over a little to grab the handle that was sticking out of SallyCow's ass.

Jessica pulled it back, forcing the hook deeper into her ass while it pulled her head back even farther.

"MOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" SallyCow cried out; once, twice, three times as Jessica repeated the motion.

Then Jessica grabbed a glass and slipped it under SallyCow's udder, taking hold of her teat, Jessica pulled and squeezed, sending a stream of milk from it.

"Mmmmmmoooooooooo..." SallyCow let out a low moan as a little of the pressure receded from her udder, but also from the wave of pleasure that rolled over her.

SallyCow was sure the cup must be overflowing by the time Jessica finished, but it was only half full to SallyCow's disappointment.

Jessica then mixed in some alcohol with her milk and pushed the glass over to the man who promptly paid for it. He lifted it to his lips, slammed it back and returned the glass to Jessica.

The smile on his face was highlighted by the white line of milk on his upper lip, "Thanks. Good girl Sally... that's one fine glass of milk."

SallyCow gave out a thankful moo and desperately wanted him to order another. Instead he walked away, back into the crowd, leaving SallyCow once more desperate for someone to come and relieve the pressure in her udders.

* * *

SallyCow wasn't sure how many customers she'd moo'd at, but none of them had paid her any attention, at least until this one.

The silver hammer struck SallyCow's bell and sounded out along with the cheer of the bartenders. Jessica came over to take his order.

"Hey, what will it be? Mixed or straight up?" Jessica asked the man.

"Straight up." he replied.

"You got it." she said and then moved over a little to grab the handle that was sticking out of SallyCow's ass.

Jessica pulled it back, forcing the hook deeper into her ass while it pulled her head back even farther.

"MOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" SallyCow cried out; once, twice, three times as Jessica repeated the motion.

Then Jessica reached under the bar and pulled out a small step stool, only eight inches high or so and set it down in front of SallyCow.

"Up girl." Jessica said and patted the stool. SallyCow carefully stepped up onto the stood so her front half was up higher than her rear half.

"All yours..." Jessica said and waved at the man.

The man turned around and leaned backwards, so his head was level with the bar and then moved it under SallyCow. His lips brushed up against her teats as he did so and she moo'd out in pure bliss.

It was nothing in comparison to the pleasure that exploded as his teeth took hold of her teat and pulled it to the side, then the other, before finally sucking hard on it.

When his hand gripped her udder and squeezed the milk from it, her whole body shivered as an orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

SallyCow wasn't sure how many customers she'd moo'd at, but none of them had paid her any attention, at least until this one...

Chapter 6 - WonderMaiden

WonderMaiden watched Nigel lead SolarGirl away on a leash in disgust, she knew what this was, where they were and what nightmare they had entered.

Among the amazons the story of this place was well known, oh it had different names, and had changed with the times, but it was always cursed by the gods.

The man that now called himself Nigel had tried to steal ambrosia from the gods, to make his hedonistic club the most popular throughout time. He'd failed and they'd cursed him to never leave it again.

But Nigel had managed to even trick the gods themselves, as while he could not leave the club, the club itself was infused with their magic, with a life of its own, and could now control reality within its walls. The two were inextricably tied to one another, now and for all time.

She cursed herself for not seeing it earlier, SolarGirl's inability to see inside, no information about the club on the Internet, there had been clearly something going on, it had just never occurred to her it could be this.

Perhaps she'd been away from her sisters too long, so consumed with the world of man, she hadn't even thought of the old tales she had been told by her mother.

Unfortunately, there was nothing to be done now, all she could do was hope that Nigel would slip up and give her the opportunity to break free.

It wasn't long before Nigel returned and stood in front of her, smiling as he had been all along.

"Ah WonderMaiden, I'm sure you recognize me by now. It has been a long time since I've had an amazon within my club, I can't wait to see how you turn out..." he said and then raised his finger up to her forehead and pressed against it lightly.