Club Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched the changes happen in the mirror across from her, her body softening, her uniform shifting, the changes weren't nearly as extreme as with the others.

When it was over she was standing in front of Nigel in a long black dress that hugged her curves. Her breasts were on full display in it, with a slit running down between them all the way to just above her belly button. The back was similarly plunged, with most of it exposed.

Her hard muscles had softened and their tone reduced, her arms and legs were thinner and more slender. The harsh lines of her face were gone, it was still her face, but more open and appealing. Her hair, still jet black, was no longer pulled tight into a bun, but instead seemed to float around her head in a halo. Perhaps the most changed thing of all was her makeup, her lips painted bright red, her eyes darkened with shadow, her cheeks pink with blush.

Then Nigel touched her forehead a second time and she felt the power enter her mind and she knew he was not going to make any mistakes.

* * *

Wanda Whora blinked as Nigel lowered his hand to his side and then she smiled, the music in the club was pounding and the people were dancing with a passion.

"As I was saying, if you're going to be working in my club, I expect a cut, and a visit at the end of the night of course."

She smiled and nodded, "Well of course Nigel, shall we say 30%?"

"Make it 40." he replied and she nodded again, extending out her hand, it was a resonable deal, the last club had taken 60% of her fees.

Nigel reached out and shook it with a smile on his lips, "Good. Now get to work." he said and tossed his head towards the booths at the side of the dance floor.

She took a step forward, wiggling her hips from side to side with each stride. She passed by the VIP area and over to the booths. There would be time enough later for the VIP, right now she had her eye on one of the booths where a large gentleman was sitting alone.

She came up to the side of the booth and leaned against the entrance a sultry smile on her lips, "Well hello there... are you looking for some... company?"

The man smiled back at her, staring at her tits, "How much?" he bluntly asked.

"Not that much, and I assure you it will be worth every penny." she replied and stepped into the booth to stand right in front of him. She spread her legs a little and placed her hands on her hips, swaying them around in a circle while leaning forward so he could get a good look at her tits before turning around and doing the same to show him her ass.

He reached out and grabbed a hand full of her ass and she looked over her shoulder and smiled, "My, you've got such strong hands..." she said and then reached back and gave her ass a slap.

"And you've got a firm ass. I like it."

She turned around and then sat in his lap, placing her arm around his shoulders and half turning towards him. She leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"So why don't we go back to you're place and have some fun."

The man grunted, "Fuck, why would I leave the booth I've already paid for when I can fuck you right here?"

A shiver of excitement ran through Wanda's body and came to rest in her pussy, "God, that sounds like a great idea." she whispered and then suckled his earlobe.

She repositioned herself so she was straddling his lap, her ass pushed firmly against his crotch as she rocked back and forth. His hands reached up and grabbed the sides of the slit of her dress between her tits and pulled it away, letting free both of them.

He grabbed hold of one of her tits and squeezed it firmly, pulling her forward so he could take her nipple between his lips.

"Oh fuck ya, squeeze that tit good! Mmmmm... I love them being sucked on baby!"

He reached around and grabbed her ass with his free hand, kneading it with his strong fingers, as she felt his cock growing harder and harder under his pants. He finally let go of her tit with his hand and grabbed her ass with both hands. Then, he gripped her dress and tore it in two, exposing her ass to the rest of the club.

"Oh fuck baby! Yeah!" she cried out as he destroyed the rest of the dress and left her naked.

He let her nipples slip from his lips with a pop and she shivered in pleasure, pushing back with both of her hands on his chest and then leaning down to kiss him. Their lips met and their tongues danced as she continued to rock her hips in time with the music.

She finally pulled up and gasped, "Baby, do you want me cowgirl or doggy style?" she asked with ragged breath.

"Doggy, I wanna see that ass bouncing." he replied and he smiled and slipped from his lap onto her knees, her fingers going straight for his pants.

It didn't take long for her skilled hands to have his pants on the floor and her lips wrapped around his stiff shaft. She gave it a slow and purposeful blowjob as she tried her best to stick her ass up so he could get a good view of it. Of course that meant the rest of the club was getting a good look at it as well, but that only excited her even more.

After a few minutes of sucking him, she stood back up, turned around and gave her ass a wiggle before lowering herself back onto his lap, taking his cock in her hand and aiming it right at her pussy. It slipped inside of her tight channel and he gave out a grunt as she let out a gasp, "Fuck baby! You're so big! My tight little pussy can hardly take it!"

He reached out and grabbed a hold of her hips, pushing her hard down onto his lap and pushing himself deep into her, "Oh fuck yes!" she cried out as she looked over the crowd.

"Fuck me! Fuck me in front of all these people! Show them all the whore I am!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, but it barely made it out of the booth with the volume of the music.

Holding her hips, he raised her up and down, slamming deep into her with each cycle. She grabbed a hold of her own tits and pinched her nipples, pulling them out from her body and twisting them.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum with you fucking me in front of all these people! Make me cum like a cheap whore!" she cried out and felt the first spurts of cum flow into her.

Her body reacted with an orgasm of its own, then a second, and a third, until she fell backwards and collapsed onto the man.

She lay there for a moment and then he sneered at her, "Fuck, I'm not paying you to lay around, get to work!"

She smiled and pulled herself upright, slipping his cock from her pussy and she turned around and dropped to her knees, once more taking him into her mouth.

She sucked every last drop of cum from him.

* * *

Wanda walked out of the booth, naked as the day she was born, her torn dress discarded. She swayed her hips as she made her way back over to where she had been talking to Nigel.

Perhaps he'd have something for her to wear, but then again, her rock-hard nipples and pulsing pussy told her she really didn't need anything.

She arrived at where they had been speaking and then paused for a moment, blinking once, she took a step forward in her long black dress towards the booths at the side of the club. She passed by the VIP area and over to the booths. There would be time enough later for the VIP, right now she had her eye on one of the booths where a gentleman in a suave suit was sitting alone.

Chapter 7 - Epilogue

Galia stood by the back door as Nigel approached her, her arms crossed under her small breasts, her hair pulled back in to a pony tail, and wearing her usual "public" costume of black pants and a turtle neck shirt that matched her hair.

She looked past Nigel into the club and could see each of the heroines there, she let out a snort as Nigel arrived in front of her.

"Was all of that really necessary?" said asked with indignation.

"Unfortunately I am not entirely in control of these things. The club has desires of its own and I can only do so much." Nigel replied, spreading out his hands.

"Then how can you guarantee that they will remain... incapacitated... for as long as I need?"

"Of that, you have no worries. They'll remain here for the agreed upon three days."

"And when they leave... won't they track you... and I... down for what you've done to them?"

Nigel shook his head, "First off, as soon as they leave, the club will be changing location. Somewhere far away, where no one will recognize it, just like it has done thousands of times before. And second, they won't remember anything from their time at the club. They will remember entering through the front door, and then walking right back out."

Galia nodded with a frown, "Alright, then I leave them to you." she stated and turned to leave.

"Oh, Ms. de Thule..." Nigel said and Galia turned back to him, "Just to be clear, don't even think about backing out of our deal. I know you supervillains think you can get away with anything, but to double-cross me would be a terrible mistake on your part."

She snorted again and then turned and left. Outside the door her limo waited and she entered it, the driver closing the door behind her and then getting in the driver's seat and threading them through the city.

Gilia well knew that Nigel couldn't leave the club, she'd done her research, and she had no intention of honouring their agreement. His usefulness ended at keeping those pesky heroines out of her hair while she executed her plan.

She'd been working on it for months, but those four had only caught wind of it in the last few weeks, and she couldn't let them ruin it. At first, when it was just Night Sparrow, she'd planned on creating a diversion, but by the time the other three had picked up the scent of something big going on, well, she'd had to get more creative.

She was well versed in magic and the occult, and had known of the club and Nigel for years, but had always kept it in reserve as a last resort. This situation had fit the bill to a T.

Galia smiled as her thoughts drifted back to the four heroines in their loops, it was not, perhaps, the way she would have done it, but there was something poetic about it.

The limo pulled up to her headquarters and into the underground parking, her mind snapped back to the task at hand and started to mentally double-check that everything was on track for the next few days.

* * *

Galia held the small device between her fingers with a broad smile on her face.

"All that for... that?" one of her henchmen said, waving his hands around and then pointing at the device.

She frowned and stared at him, his mouth clapping shut instantly, "Yes." was her simple reply.

She set the gadget down on her desk and smiled, things had gone perfectly without the heroines getting in the way. There had been a few news reports about their disappearance, but heroes disappeared all the time for short spells without explanation, and she knew that by this time tomorrow all four would be on the news again. The unexplained absences a distant memory to the news media by the end of the week.

She stood up and walked over to one of the stands that were scattered around her office, each one holding a prized trophy of one kind or another. The one in front of her held a small jewel set into a ring.

The henchmen, still not having learned his lesson, spoke up again, "Are you going to give it to him?"

"No." was her reply as she turned and walked back to her desk and picked up her phone to set the next stage of her plan in motion.

* * *

Galia looked at her phone and smiled at the message that was displayed.

"Last chance... the ring by midnight or else."

It was from Nigel, dated yesterday just after noon. He might be trapped in an extra-dimensional prison, but that didn't mean he couldn't use a phone.

She chuckled a little and then locked her phone, turning it over and setting it on her desk. It had been almost a month since the heroines had returned, none the wiser for what had happened to them, or that Galia's plan had been completed successfully.

She stood up and walked over to the podium with the ring sitting on it, as she stood there a static charge filled the room and she quickly looked around. Then, everything started to shimmer and fade away as she started to be able to hear thumping music swell from all around her.

"Oh shit!" she said and ran towards the door, but it was too late, it had disappeared before she got there, and instead she found herself standing inside of Club Reality once again.

"Ah, welcome back Galia." Nigel said with a smile on his face.

She pulled out a knife from one of her hidden sheaths and threw it at him, but it stopped suddenly in mid-air, just as suddenly as the music stopped as well.

"Fuck!" she cried out, or tried to, as she realized Nigel, or the club, had stopped time just as he had with the heroines.

"I told you there would be consequences for double-crossing me. The club can move itself to any building in the world, taking over yours was just a matter of making sure you were there." he said confidently.

She fought as hard as she could, but knew if WonderMaiden and SolarGirl had failed, she had no chance.

"Now then, let us get down to business shall we? Unfortunately, when the club phased into your space, it displaced everything inside of it, except for the people, yourself included. That means that I can't just take the ring from your office. Instead, I'm going to let you stay here in the club for a while. Maybe a few days, maybe a few months, we'll see what the club wants to do with you.

Unlike the four heroines that you had me... detain... you'll be remembering everything that happened to you when you leave as... motivation, to honour our agreement."

A shiver ran down Galia spine as Nigel's finger rose up and came to rest on her forehead, pushing aside her dark brown hair.

* * *

Gali giggled and smiled, "Like, hiya boss, what can I do ya for?"

Nigel smiled as she twisted and bounced in place, her giant round tits sitting high on her chest hardly moving. They were as fake as her platinum blonde hair that always had an inch or so of roots showing.

She didn't care though, she loved how fake and slutty she looked, and so did all the guys at the club. She chewed on her bubble gum as she held the tray of empty glasses in one hand and placed her other on her hip.

The feel of the dark fabric of her waitress uniform under her fingers sent a tingle up her spine and another giggle escaped her lips. God she loved how skimpy it was, and how tight! It showed off every curve of her body, and she even had a camel toe as well!

"Didn't I tell you to take care of the VIP area Gali?" Nigel said as she blew a bubble and it popped.

"*giggle* Like, oh yeah, you did! Sorry boss, like, I'm such a bimbo!"

"Well, drop those empties off at the bar and get to it."

"Sure thing boss!" she said and the wiggled her way over to the bar, leaving the tray and heading right for the VIP area.

The bouncer let her through and she gave him a smile and a giggle, his name was... Donny? Manny? Well it didn't really matter, what she did know was that he had a big dick and was willing to share it with her any time she wanted.

She bounced between the VIP room, looking for anyone that wanted an order, but finding no takers. Then in the last room, all the way at the back, she found a single man sitting sternly on a couch.

"Hi! Like, can I get you anything? *giggle*" she asked and the man gave a smile that sent a shiver down her spine.

"Hello Galia, it's been a while."

"*giggle* Like, call me Gali, k?"

"Sure... Gali. Why don't you come over here for a moment." he said, tapping his lap and she sashayed her way over and plopped herself down onto it.

"So, like... what can I getcha?" she asked again.

The man smiled, "How about a blowjob?"

She giggled for a moment, "Like, the drink or..." she replied, her hand slipping between his legs.

His reply was more direct, as he grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pulled her back, placing his lips against hers. His other hand reached up and grabbed hold of one of her inflated tits.

She moaned into him, she pushed her body forward a little to make sure he had full access to it and his hand slipped down between her legs to find her waiting pussy. Her hips bucked against his hand as it slid over her pussy, causing her uniform to quickly moisten.

It didn't take him long to break the kiss and push her up and off his lap, then stand up and twist her around, pushing her forward. She reached out and supported herself with her hands on the couch and she felt him rip her sheer leggings that covered her pussy. His pants hit the floor and his dick slipped right into her.

She squealed in joy as he rocked back and forth, until she couldn't take it anymore and her whole body twitched and spasmed from the orgasm that crashed over her.

When she recovered her senses, at least the little she had, he was gone and she was face down on the couch. She rolled over and leaned back for a moment.

"Ouch!" she cried out as something stuck into her ass. She rolled to the side and reached down to find out what, pulling out a sharp metal object.

She scrunched her forehead and pouted, it was some kind of bat-shaped weapon maybe? She wasn't sure, so she got up and tossed it into the trash and walked back out of the VIP area. She headed right over to the bar and picked up her tray and started collecting glasses around the club.

She was heading back to the bar when she ran into Nigel, "Gali... I think there's something wrong with your uniform... again."

She looked down and saw the ripped leggings, along with the cum that was dripping down her leg.

"*giggle* Like, oh yeah! *giggle* I'm such a bimbo slut! *giggle*"

Then she took a step towards Nigel and the back room to go change but paused and blinked for a moment as her waitress outfit repaired itself.

* * *

Gali giggled and smiled, "Like, hiya boss, what can I do ya for?"

Nigel smiled as she twisted and bounced in place, her giant round tits sitting high on her chest hardly moving. They were as fake as her platinum blonde hair that always had an inch or so of roots showing.

She didn't care though, she loved how fake and slutty she looked, and so did all the guys at the club. She chewed on her bubble gum as she held the tray of empty glasses in one hand and placed her other on her hip.

End