All Comments on 'Club S.M.'

by Beth69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What A Naughty Boy Needs

It looks like this naughty boy is going to get. Plenty of spankings from a very hot mistress/lover. Five stars.

sixpesixpealmost 8 years ago
Nice Twist.

Two good characters, and the story really made you feel her dilemma. The surprise at the end was great. I like stories where the victim, whether male of female, consents as he does. I gave it five.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Response to Anonymous

Obviously Hudson wants what you refer to as a Bitch who just wants to hurt him. There is much more to their relationship that being hurt. Samara even though a Mistress was torn as she was in love with him and she was testing him. She was willing to give it all up for him but I don't think she knew it when she left his bed. I have a suspicion that Hudson already knew what she was and wanted her to come out to him and dominate him, but she chose to leave and see if he would come to her. It is a win, win story although it could have been much different. The heart is what ruled these two characters and I think either one of them would have did anything to have the other as both their hearts felt the same. It is not just a Bitch wanting to hurt him but love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I wonder at the necessity of pig and dog. The negativity they carry don't help things at this point. It doesn't add to her power, in fact I find dominants who don't need such crutches to be more powerful. You demonstrated how well their vanilla interactions work. Will that part be lost now? Even when vanilla, she must have demonstrated a strength that attracted his closet slave. A few hints about how they came to this point would be helpful. Months of dating and learning about each other is far different from a weekend hookup that goes nuclear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous