All Comments on 'Club Unexpected Ch. 01'

by darkened88

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A true friend!

Who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckold Cliche

Nothing new original or erotic.Just sad.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
One phrase...

One phrase destroyed all the story: " "I never let him because I only want a real man's cum in there."...Why did she marriedd him? And as someone said: who need enemies?

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Impo echoes my feelings. He should have left her to the wolves.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Great story!!!

Well done ;)

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
"Real Man"

more like real bonobos. who thinks up this shit?

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
Friendship?

Not a good friend, not much of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Trash!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
LOL

I made the mistake of taking a sip of water before I read that last line of dialog, and did a spit-take all over my laptop. Didn't see that one coming!

I don't know what to make of this story. The heroic, Batman-like narrator with the giant dick who can cum twice in a row without pausing for a break in between. The innocent-looking wife who goes clubbing, but never fucks anyone and remains faithful to hubby until she inexplicably fucks his best friend. The evil co-workers, plotting to destroy their "friend's" marriage and blackmail her.

And a husband who has never cum inside his wife? WTF??

I'll give you a "B" for effort, and a "D-" for execution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How long were they married? They made her sound like a good girl but then she went total pig with hubby's friend. He's as big a scumbag as her because no friend should betray another. He would still be wrong if they were separated to many people out there friends and ex should never betray the former. No morals or ethics with people who do this shit. If it was my friend I, I would of stopped her out of respect for her(she was drunk) and more importantly for my friend. Maybe sober she would see how bad she was acting

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Ugh!

She obviously didn't need rescuing, the cuckolding slut wasn't even wearing panties, she was obviously planning on getting fucked.

And Martin doesn't deserve to live.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
The husband...

The husband is a man lost in this world...he have chosen a whore as a wife, and have chosen as a best friend a SOB that was only friend of himself...aahhhhh, unless this is a fantasy from a lonely man, no woman wanting him, with a small cock, and have fantasies about what he hasn't!!! The story should be called: "The unhappy hero" and end with him awakening alone at home. Please make this part 01 be the last part too...

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
I gave it a 5* but...

I would only really give it a 4½. The story line is good, but I didn't pick up it was a guy narrating until Sophie was well along getting drunk. There are too many word usage problems. You need to edit better. This is one time I disagree with KarenE. She may or may not been a cuckolding slut. I from what I gather, a lot of younger women do not wear panties even if they don't intend to get laid.

Swingerjoe, I hope you come out better with your laptop than mine. I had sweet tea (I'm from the South) splash onto the laptop keyboard. Now I'm stuck with using a plug in keyboard. And your point of never had let her husband cum in her is well taken, unless she was insistent about condoms as her only means of birth control. But, all in all, I remind us that all these are fantasy, and don't really deal with reality!

xtremeddxtremeddover 9 years ago
Ok, Ch. 1. ...lets see where this goes

waiting for the other shoe. Thanks, share the rest of the story.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well.. there goes a true friend!!! Who needs one when u have cubes like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous