All Comments on 'Clubbing with My Son'

by dkbeasley

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow - and I mean WOW

Nice pacing, creative and well focused. Thanks for bringing Gina back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YEAH, GINA IS BACK

Good characters and excellent pacing for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I've never understood why they would only do anal and no vaginal. That just doesn't seem very realistic! I think you have a good story going here but the only anal and no oral kind of blew it for me. I just don't think that makes sense!!!

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
GINA GINA GINA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE A NEIGHBOR LIKE GINA, AND I DON'T THINK MANY OTHERS DO. WISH I DID. WELL THIS STORY CAN'T END NOW ,WE STILL HAVE A SISTER WHO WANT TO FIND HERSELF WHAT A GOOD START. GET BACK HOME WITH MOM AND BROTHER. SHE'LL FIND HERSELF SOON ENOUGH. OR THEY WILL FIND HER, WITH GINA'S HELP. COULD BE A OUTSTANDING STORY. THIS ONE WAS GOOD BUT GO FOR THE GUSTO......LAROC OF AGES

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
That was pretty hot.

I haven't read the other stories, but I will now.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
YES

i loved it u can make it so hot and real keep it up

makes me want to go get in shower and hollar for help

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I think it would have been better if the storyline would have focused on the mom and son more.

It seemed as if Gina was blackmailing them into having sex with her, and that spoiled the story a bit for me.

One other objection was, why didn't they have vaginal sex.? Just fucking his mom in the ass seems like it wouldn't be enough to satisfy his love for her.

Anyway, it was a very erotic story and I enjoyed the read.

Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad

only hope if you plan any more chapters on this story that the poor boy gets some pussy and a blow job from mom . just not right if he don't . maybe even bring sis into the fun .

gotranegotraneover 11 years ago
A Little Distracting

Nice story, but, as the title indicates, a little distracting. "Gina" showing up at the club almost killed the momentum of the story. "Dean" and Mom should have "turned" on her, and made her follow their directions, instead of vice versa. Maybe this will come in the sequels, at least, that you write to coincide with this effort. Either way, keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Good Grief!

What a lucky guy to have two naked ladies in the shower at the same time. I can only dream..............

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqalmost 9 years ago
Is this....

a true story or one that you wish will come true someday?? Either way it's hot.....

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Good Read***

Second page lost a little stream, but still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again.

Again sensational in my humble opinion, and thank you again. Also an educational experience for I'm learning some things perhaps. Firstly, I'm of the opinion that anal would be painful for a Lady. I'm sure it would be for us blokes, certainly this one, having had my hemorroids done over the years. I'm very cautious about causing pain. Also, I've always thought that a Lady would be perfectly entitled to feel slighted if a man wanted, especially if preferred, anal instead of vaginal congress. Well, I live and learn, perhaps. I'm such a klutz, I now see why all the naked pirouettes by Ladies over the years, I just thought that they were natural artists with their own bodies and enjoyed the adoration they so rightly deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous