All Comments on '"Clueless Bob" Gets Clued In'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You lost me!

You lost me at, "yes, excited over my wife having sex with another man." It wasn't worth reading from that point on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost me, too

Except you lost me at the 40 double Ds. Damn!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Well

The story was decently written. However, the husband's tactic for the halloween party is basically raping her or allowing her to be raped so he deserved what he learned. I didn't like that he so quickly agreed to father a child for a woman and drop all responsibility/rights to said child, all so the mother could reclaim her cheating husband. I'll give you 4* for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Makes Sense

You find out your wife has been cheating on you for two years and the first thing you do is go home and have sex with her, sounds totally legit. Also, why do these stories were the wife is screwing anything that moves start out with a husband that talks about how in love the couple are and that everything is so absolutely perfect? Either the wife is amoral and there would most surely be signs of that throughout the marriage, or the husband is so lacking in common sense or observational skills as to be mentally defficient.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE MESSENGER BECOMES THE BEARER

of news and paternity, A double payback, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK SHIT

Just another I hate women Burn The Bitch story that should go into fetish.

Just sick shit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is so far out it doesn't compute

You spent so much time writing this, but most of it just doesn't add up. A loving wife turning into a total slut. And getting the best orgazims from a great husband. Just insane and totally improbable. Poor ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'll never understand women.

Hell, my wife is still surprising me after 47 years.

Another Anonymous commentor can't understand how a man cannot know he is married to a slut and how a wife/slut could act like she really loves her husband and successfully keep him clueless for years.

All I can say is while I have no experience in such matters, Just Plain Bob apparently has been married to several sluts in his life. If you read his stories, his husbands are clueless because the wives really behave lovingly torward their husbands, who are shocked when they find out the extent of their wives' sex drives and the number of lovers they've had during their marriage. I figure after all he's been through, Bob knows a lot more about what married women are capable of and just how clueless men can be than I ever will!

Also, while you or I might be looking for a gun or knife to use on ourselves or the cheaters, Bob's characters continue to screw their wives while they make their plans. So I guess it's not just the voluntary cuckold mentality that I don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Small and 40DD? Not an athletic build.

I don't care how physically fit and skinny you are, that's a back injury waiting to happen.

That said, this story sucks and makes your character look like an asshole. He impregnated a 50 or 60 year old woman and abandons the child, and arranged to his wife gang raped while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. Sick, but given the failures others have already pointed out, is pretty clear you couldn't be bothered to get an editor or write without jerking off a dozen times during your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't get it

I don't get how authors keep writing how a wife "loves" their husband while the fuck anything that walks for years, consider them "clueless Bob" for not knowing they're screwing around and condemn them for being trusting!

BUT they love them and expected to live the rest of their lives with them! Really?

Come on guys. It doesn't happen like this in real life. Even if this is fiction, keep it plausible. Especially with the revenge aspect. Keep it plausible.

With the sexually transmitted disease rate sky rocketing around the world I can't see how she made it 10 years of fucking around without catching something and passing it along to her husband.

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
There are more things in heaven and earth...

Re one of the anon posters who thought the number of orgasms was just a stupid fantasy:

I get a kick out of how small people judge the world by their own meager experience. The most orgasms I have given my wife in one session is 18. Not only is this not impossible, it's neither that difficult nor unusual. Once you understand how the body works, and back off after an orgasm for a moment until it begins to subside, then resume the stimulation but with another technique on another area, you can get into a stream of constant orgasmic feeling with periodic peaks.

There are also different kinds of orgasms from shivergasms (small shivering, rather than quaking orgasms) all the way up to the big ones. If you do 3-6 small ones before each big one, that's what gets you into the rolling orgasm territory. You quit after 12-18 or whenever she passes out.

I understand some women are 'one and done', but I am not sure how much of that is due to psychological rigidity rather and physiological limitation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

This is your best story. Better character development than in " You Can Love Too Much.

The wife Traci was more of a person. Less of a cartoon character like the one in the series.

I do have one suggestion.

Hooked1957, many readers don't care for a background history of the protagonist in a story. I disagree. Reading about the women in a man's life, mother, first love, first cheater (hopefully last too), etc. Can add very much dramatic effect to a well plotted story. This is something that you can consider adding to your future stories.

Thanks for the story ☺. Look forward to the next one.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a formula piece laced with a few troubling bits

there is nothing wrong with formula. Not trying to reinvent the wheel, or anything else for that matter.

The drugging could have come back to bite him on the ass, and for me was the weakest link in the story. His acting skills finally reaching Oscar status in showing her he was still "clueless Bob", seemed as plausible as need be, what with her being drunk and evermore confident in being sloppy about her gangbanging activities. Was the drugging even necessary?

But as for a diverting read this morning, I read your story, and I thank you for your efforts. This DID seem like you have improved of your last story in the technical aspects of writing. Showing Improvement Should always be rewarded! Thanks again!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Almost

Would have been a very good story. I hate when children are pawns in these stories. What man that is a long term dad would ever want his own child raised by another man and allow himself to be legally banned from contact? It is a bad concept. Otherwise his revenge on his wife was good.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Nice story, well written

It should be rated higher; 5* from me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"thigh-high black leather skirt" - Sorry, I HAVE to nitpick here! BOOTS are "thigh-high," skirts are "thigh length!" And a mature woman with C-cup boobs goes braless with a thin blouse? Don't think so!

"She agreed to the week" - Does she have a choice?

Of course, the philanderer has a gorgeous, YOUNGER wife than his paramour, guess it was the 40DD'S!

"I'm not sure I could even make up a scenario this wild for myself had I been trying" - Ha-ha, is this the author patting him/herself on the back?

"some excitement at the thought of my wife having sex with another man" - WTF?

He uses his mouth? He's not worried about cream pies? She rarely comes from him fucking her?

"Coincidentally, we showered separately on Wednesday morning" - While this makes sense in context, wouldn't separate showers be the norm, anyway?

"After orgasm No. 12" - Shouldn't that be No. 18? And maybe my wife isn't multi-orgasmic and/or I'm not that great a lover, but EIGHTEEN orgasms and he hasn't even fucked her yet?!

"So this is what I was missing my being faithful all those years!" - He's making it sound like it's a bad thing that he's been faithful!

"I promise; no, I vow, we're done," - Didn't he already make vows when they got married?

"You saw me? How c-c-c-could you see me?" - That confirms that there was something to see!

"'Where - how - did you get these?' she hissed at me." - Again, not disputing them, not that she could, and she "hissed" at him, like SHE has a right to be mad?!

Since she has a job, how much alimony would there be, anyway?

Even if the baby WAS his, that MIGHT get her the house, probably child support, but three-quarters of the other assets? No way! For that matter, her 50% share should probably be reduced to offset his share of the house!

The security cameras mean nothing, unless Audrey can match the guys with the names, otherwise ALL the men at the party would have to be tested.

"I thought she and Arvin were just a two-year thing ..." - JUST a two-year thing?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- SICK SHIT

Hmm, let's see the tags read, "loving wives-revenge" and you thought this was a willing cuckold story, read it and then complained about it. Yea right. Why don't you admit it, you love these stories but won't admit it to yourself. How is this a fetish anon?.Care to explain. Do you even know what the word "fetish" means? Must not, since you keep spouting off the same old bullshit. The rest of the stories posted today seem to be more in line with your preference. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. Run boy, run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of stories posted in LW today

Took one look at the scores and only two made it over three stars. Beelined lined straight to them, the rest I'll discard. One look at the tags told me what to expect. The "btb" hater should be happy today, lots of reading for his sick mind, but guess what, he zeroed right in on this story. Imagine that. Five Stars.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I never thought I would say this, but

there were too many screaming orgasms and the tits were too big! Two illegitimate babies are 2 too many for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A dozen orgasms is do-able

The most I ever gave my wife was 22, for her 22nd birthday. Oral and digital sex, not via intercourse. It needs a general understanding of female sexuality, plenty of experience with that particular female, an adventurous spirit for both partners, and single-mindedness of purpose. If your jaw doesn't get too sore, you can keep it up for a long time, especially with a small bowl of lube handy.

Disappointingly, while we both found the experience erotic as hell, she said afterward that it was "too much" in a certain way that was hard for her to explain, and we never repeated it. I wanted to try 23 for her next birthday, but she said it was too much like we were running a marathon or performing some weird experiment. I guess I can see her point. Plus, she was too sore to want sex for several days afterward. But god was it fun while it lasted.

As she's gotten older, it's like her orgasms have gotten more intense, but fewer. I really miss the times she would crest from one to another, like we could keep it up for as long as we chose.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 6 years ago
Not Bad!

I enjoyed reading this one and the comments that come with it.

I gave you 5 ***** . cd

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

“Arvin was indeed a lucky man for her to have taken him back, even if the baby she carried was mine, and not his, although he would never know it.”

He’ll know first time his son has a blood test.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolute

CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad....

but it was a 3-4* in my book. unrealistic payback plan, too much effort for the bitch.

But then I rated it with the other cuck trash today, and whoops, this became a 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BTB

Should be in the BTB section, also not very erotic other than her acting like a whore. Revenge scenario was a bit much, funny the husband gets mad because the wife cheats so that makes it ok to cheat? He should get hung out to dry by the ex’s boss. Could have been much better but it is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic!!

He knows about her cheating and still fucks the whore??? That's enough to make me puke! He gets revenge by impregnating her boss wife makes me puke!!! He is a cheater like she is one they be evenly matched!!! So where is the problem!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: Blood test - Why would he know the first time the kid gets a blood test. Not necessarily; first it presumes he knows his own blood type (I don't know mine), and it presumes the kid has a blood type that he couldn't father, and that's only a maybe.

@Anonymous Re: BTB - This IS the BTB section, whether you like it or not. No, it's not okay to cheat, but his was many degrees less than hers, and the ex's boss doesn't have a clue to hang him out to dry for anything.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
@ BTB anon

When did Lit add a BTB section ? It would be great if they did , but alas , every storyline in LW still have to share the same tent .

That said I'm assuming that Hooked1957 was possibly doing an homage to JPB , because as an earlier comment mentioned him , this is almost like taking several JPB stories and then running them through a meat grinder . In the end , this was like some extruded meat product type story .

So even though I do on occasion like to get a couple of thick slices of Bologna at the deli and then fry them up to make a sandwich , I certainly do not want a steady diet of it .

I think you have a knack for writing in this genre , and I am looking forward to much more from you , please tone back a little on the actual physical act of the cheating scenes and go for the angst and the inner conflict more . That is where the sweet spot is in this category .

All in all , I'd rate this a 3.8 story , so rounded up in Literotica bucks , 4 *'s .

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Not much to like

The cheaters cheat. They deliberately hurt each other. Openly plot to make it worse. Sinking lower into the muck with each step into the sewer of their lives.

Not one likable character in the story.

sggylvrsggylvrover 6 years ago
Good

Enjoyed it, nice set up with the revenge. Keep it up your writing gets better as you go along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Clearly written by a virgin

13 orgasms!

And written with such fervent descriptions of naked men! I think we known where the writer’s true interest lies. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Little Feeling, That's All It Takes

Hard to give a shit about these horrible people. Really disgusting low-lifes.

Yuck.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Not Interesting

I can't get interested in stories where the wife is the incarnation of evil and the husband is a clueless innocent. It is harmless as fantasy I suppose, but so far removed from reality that I can't see the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad

40DDs get real.

What a sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story but...

Feels kinda empty with the ending, MC gets his revenge but not his "life" all that's left in the end is a lonely heartbroken man. Who's only comfort is talking to the mother of his child whom's life he will never be apart of. This kinda story need's either a sequel or an epilogue depicting the here after for MC, Can he move on? What about the relationship between his daughters and the rest of his family? This story ended with a man in pieces it would be nice to see if humpy dumpy could be put back together again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SERIAL CHEATER

Bob get his own back on one of her lovers he is now bringing up Bobs creation then he turned the screw on his wife now EX.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
I'm not sure how...

watching your wife get gangbanged is a revenge on her but OK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So

Where is this revenge. It seems to me the two victims only got revenge on themselves. Maybe she did not maybe she wanted a baby and got it. But he got alone and half of what he had earned during his life. The only thing he got was no alimony woop do. He could have done much better by just disapearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for your effort, but. .

this story misses any real life logic. So after reading half the story I had to stop - simply for risking the loss of brain.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
liked it

Just so anonymous gets clued in. The revenge was her lover having to pay for his chikd. Where his wife goofed up was getting pregnant at the party. So not just one life messed up but four to five if you include kids. Oh and the stds passed on to fifteen others. Man what a slut of a bitch.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why didn't you read the story, out loud...

and see if it sounded remotely intelligent before publishing it? Do you know how freakin' childishly stupid the story is?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
You Know

This could have been better. Not enough revenge, not enough consequences. It had a lot more potential but it just sputtered.

By the way, The mother of the 21 year old boy who was the father of the cunt whore's baby should try for custody of the child because the slut is not worthy to be a mother again. Great idea for another chapter.

Hmmm...

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
It's Amazing To Me....

....That Staci never brought home an STD in all those years of cheating with multiple lovers. And what the hell was she using for birth control that suddenly failed on All Hallows Eve?

As others have said, not nearly enough consequences for the skank! Nor for any of the long-term lovers like Alvin. A fun read nonetheless, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
meh

Had potential but it falls hard. Lazy ending and the whore gets off Scott free? If this is a stand alone then definitely goes into the worst story category, but if it has a follow up then it might have potential.

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Loving wife

Yes, you made a number of mistakes as pointed out by some anonymous critics, but the story pleased a large number of people. Given the errors, the story had an interesting plot and a number of twists that kept me and a host of others reading. Keep writing but use an editor or a friend read your stories before submitting them. I've had a number of similar problems, you can check, but I'm also had some success. Keep working on your writing, because you have the ability to create interesting stories. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 6 years ago
Like others have said...

Yeah, it's fun to read fantasy revenge stories, but you're stretching our credulity with all the monster tits and massive orgasms, not to mention the two pregnancies. And then there is Bruno Hauptmann and Lindbergh. Too cute. I thought for sure the protagonist was going to pair up with Mrs. Wronged Pregnant Lady, but you held it off, maybe for later.

But fun to read, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
DUMB AUTHOR

This author is all about gang bangs and babies from other men. Either his mother or his wife live this kind of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad...

Not great, but I can say I enjoyed the read. 4 stars for you...

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Middle age

Guys get sports cars, what do women get? Another story of a middle aged woman going off the rails. It always has the righteous husband, who often after one pretty specific instance of infidelity burns all the bridges. In this case, however, the long history of infidelity makes it justified. Still, you get two divorced people who are sadder and lonelier, with the whole “growing old together” scenario in the dust. At least our hero, the husband, doesn’t suddenly wind up with a beautiful 20 something wanting to bear his children as a consolation, and the wife isn’t left in the gutter or sent off to a Mexican whorehouse. I hate those types of BTB stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad but

it checked a lot of LW boxes: 40dd tits on a short, athletic woman, check, 10+ orgasms durings sex, check, 8+ inch cock, check

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
PLEASE

Let me get this straight. She had a two year affair with her boss and was also fucking her personal trainer , and he didn’t have his answer? Instead , he became her pimp and gave her the night of her life. This isn’t even close to a btb story. I could only give three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 6 years ago
This story should have started off with”Once Upon A Time”

Right off the bat we’re introduced to a short, athletic woman with 40DD tits -hmmmm. Upon seeing a woman walk into a restaurant he pegs her with CC tits - hmmmm. Now let’s go home and give slutty wife about 12-however many orgasms - hmmmm

This piece belonged in the sci-fi section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
40DD

This writer in particular has thinf for SHORT AND ATHLETIC females with 40 DD bra sizes. I have noted other authors who similarly misconstrue meaning of numbers. Hint: go to lingerie section of catalogue where instructions for measure bra size are included.

The number, 40 in this case, is torso under the breasts. 40inch chest is bigger than many males T-shirt sizes and would indicates, especially on short female, a chunky hardly trim body.

I love females of the BBW variety just so I do not get lambasted.

After measuring under breasts-the 40-females measure body going over fullest part of breasts-a larger number-say 48. Then subtract 40 from 48 and find 8 inch difference on chart. That indicates cup size. May have faulty memory, but recall 5 inch difference is when C cup begins.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Confusion of bra size vs bust size...

To determine BUST size, measure around maximum bust/breast (~nipple height) in inches.

***********************

Determine BRA size...

Measure just under breasts, around chest, in inches.

Subtract chest measure from bust measure, leaving difference in inches.

There is a table to determine bra cup size. Basically it is difference in bust vs chest from zero up. Roughly it is:

Δ 0” = AA cup

Δ 1” = A cup

Δ 2” = B cup

Δ 3” = C cup

Δ 4” = D cup

Δ 5” = DD cup

Etc.

For women, a bra measurement is given as: chest measurement (NOT bust measure) in inches, followed by cup size, e.g. 32D is 32” chest w/D cups (which works out as 36” bust: 32” chest), or 34C is 34” chest w/C cups (which works out as 37” bust: 34” chest), or 40DD is 40” chest w/DD cups (which works out as 45” bust: 40” chest).

*************************

When the measurement of 36-24-35 is given, the first number is the BUST size (which is where I think a lot of men get things confused), followed by waist measure, and hip measure. While the inches measure in BRA SIZE is chest measure.

I have seen it given as 36/32-24-36, with the first numbers meaning 36” bust/32” chest, allowing calculation of cup size for those in the know, like all of you now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story but...

Maybe I am clueless, but you could dial back all fo the orgasms to make it a leather a little realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

a true life story.. I wish that I had not been clueless...

GymShortsGymShortsover 6 years ago
So

So two more lives will be ruined, the 21yr old kid and his baby. Think the old slut will raise the kid by herself? What a clueless slut

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 6 years ago
You've Been Studying History

Yes, I caught the name of Traci's law firm. All the names--not sure about Mars, but there is a singer Bruno Mars. The rest of the names were involved in the Lindbergh kidnapping, The guy convicted was Bruno Hauptman.......

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Great story!

The more I read this author's stories, the more respect I have for him as a wordsmith.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is bullshit!

If she was having one night stands with 20 different guys every year for 22 years, her body would be riddled with multiple permanent STDs! 25% of the sexually active USA males between the ages of 14 and 44 have HPV and Herpes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
While overthinking this story

I occurs to me that the discovery of her rival's 10 years of cheating helps Lorraine with her marriage. At least now she can see her husband as having fallen in with a predator. Which has got to make her life better than worrying if and when he will seduce another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@etchiboy

Thank you for providing table and definition of bust size.

Even with your clarification people will still automatically equate a 40 inch bust with huge breasts. In numerous cases that might be true. However, also in numerous cases a female with that bust measurement will have verysmall breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unending orgasms

If a female knows anything about her sexual ''organ'' she has only herself to blame if she fails to acheive orgasms during sex. Her male partner could have the quickest trigger ever, and she could be fulfilled, even if she straddles his thigh.

A female in cowgirl up need only align clitoris with partner's pubic bone and with a little experimentation be off to the races. She can build herself up to huge orgasms or have series of smaller ones. Her partner meanwhile will seem to be the king of control all the while watching the dancing of her breasts and or cupping, fondling or sucking on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty good

The wife is as dumb as a box of hammers and, yes, Bob truly is clueless if she can fuck around that much and he has no idea.

I also think Lorraine needs 3 more brothers and sisters for her kid.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 6 years ago
dumb story

The damned slut is lower than dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She needs pain.....

Real physical pain.

Clueless Bob for his nickname??

How about Clitless Traci for her?? Removed with a set of kitcben shears.

Yeah now we're talking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Okay story

But it felt completely unfinished. The ending just left me feeling empty. Not a good way to go.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
His Ecstasy "Test" Showed He Truly Was Clueless

What the fuck was that whole ecstasy drunk thing? He said that would prove to him if she loved him or not? Shit, if she had never cheated on him and then you get her drunk and on ecstasy dressed as a hooker and bunch of guys pawing at her and loud music and dancing, a nun may cheat. Stupid clueless test. Wasn't the fact that she was fucking her boss for two years and then her trainer enough to show him she probably didn't love him and he couldn't trust her?

Second, Mr. Author, keep some logic in your story. She doesn't get pregnant from her biweekly fucks from her husband. She doesn't get pregnant from her at least biweekly fucks from her boss for 2 years and her trainer for however long. But for some reason the one day with multiple partners she does. So she was getting fucked 5 times a week for two years without being on the pill, but one night she does. I think this author needs to understand you don't need a gallon of jizz to get pregnant.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Umm, Moans Are Not Orgasms

Does this author realize that moans are not orgasms? Dozen "orgasms" in half an hour here, 10 "orgasms" there. Why not 144 orgasms by a woman in 15 minutes lol?

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
I don't think this author understand the meaning of 'vengeance' and 'retribution'...

'Gotta joined my voice to the chorus of commenters who already said it:

the fuck was that whole ecstasy/Halloween party thing all about? Where was the revenge in it?

"Well, duh, I bring her to a party to get gangbanged by every dumb fucks around, so to prove to me that she doesn't love me... even though I know about her two years affair with her boss, and her fucking her trainer on the side, 'cause being a known cuckold twice over ain't enough for me, I needed to be ON SITE when it happened!"

Sure, she got pregnant out of it, which probably sucked for a single divorcee of her age, but that wasn't really the plan, wasn't it? Hey, how about this for revenge: same set up for the party, but, instead of nicely bringing her back to the house... how about CALLING THE COPS ON HER, saying that a prostitute was doing Johns in the back alley of a bar, and get her to be book for the whole weekend, then call your daughters to tell them what's up, so they can decided whether or not they want to bail her out? Now THAT'S REVENGE, that's getting back your pound of flesh. Letting her cuckolded you once again, which turn out to be something she's been doing for more than a decade... who gives a damn?

Lorraine's vengeance makes way more sense, but, then again, she's not a sad-ass victim like Bob is. I am yet to see any scenario from Hooked1957 where one of his avatars genuinely goes torched-Earth on their Traci - I'm usually not one of those BTB addicts that feel like every cheaters should get out of their marriage utterly destroyed because of their actions... still, give us some fucking levity, author! Why the fuck did Bob needed to be this generous in his settlement? He could have blackmailed the shit out of his ex, threatening to sent everything he got on her to everyone they knew if she didn't walk away with only 1/4 of their savings? Why didn't he warned his daughters and his in-laws about what was going on with their mother BEFORE the bitch got a hold on them, even though he knew perfectly well what was going to happen? What's the point of leaving her any working credit card? Why the fuck didn't he sue the shit out of Arvin and his whole company for annihilation of affection/not enforcing the morality clause of their business? Yeah, that would probably hurt Lorraine, in some way, but that would be HIS revenge, not hers! Yeah, yeah, yeah - we've been there/done that with those stories, but at least it's SOMETHING, some way for Robert to get back some of his pride...

But not for this cuckold. Oh no - his payback was to get cuck some more, while everybody at that party either felt sorry for him or straight-up laugh at him. What a revenge.

What I ended up getting from this story was that Clueless Bob remained clueless throughout it all. There's little doubt this sad bastard is going to get played just as hard by the next trollop he will be dumb enough to wife up. Before it does indeed happen... better get a clue, Bob. As soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Every story I read by this person gets worse and worse.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
I'm with DetroitRockCity on this one

Going to stop reading any more of this authors stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not the greatest

This author writes in a teenage fantasy mode that is totally unrealistic.

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Love it!

It's about time that a cheating cunt gets what is coming to her. I for one am tired of

reading how the woman is cuckolding the husband and fucking half the city. It's time

for these fucking whores to pay for their sins. BRAVO

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
?

I am clueless. grew up in different times. twelve orgasm, she must have no nerves left. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a stud

How many orgasms? Six, eight, twenty? Even if she was multi-orgasmic come on! Kind of like the 40DD's. At least try to make it believable, not some teenage wet dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is for all you "haters" out there;

#1)If you don't have the guts enough to sign up for a free account? You're a coward

#2)If you don't have the guts enough to even try to write a story then submit it? You're a coward.

#3)If you sit back on your ass saying "Oh, I'm a stud and I would have done such and so...." and your name is "anon" then you're a coward.

If you've done all 3 of the above, not only are you a coward, but you have no integrity.

Anyone can sit back and throw stones at glass houses. Be an adult, own up to the shit you throw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well samuel_t_cogsley

Join your own little group of cowards.

Point 2. No story equals coward.

I chuckle to my hearts delight every time a profiler gets incensed and indignant because majority of readers and commenters see no reason to set up profile.

That obsession is unfathomable.

My guess is the ''no story'' namers set up their account to access area posted on top and bottom of each Literotica page.

I am sure you only read stories and post comments in time of low finances and your credit limit prevents even a breif conversation.

Only Dorothy's lion would call someone names using keyboard. I am certain you are to cowardly to do that to anyone's face.

Get counseling for that passive-aggressive condition of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley, DetroitCuckCity, cuckeye0007, etc

are all just different accounts from one lonely, neckbearded, pin-dicked, insecure virgin - better that he is here making accounts and crying in the comments instead of driving his van down the sidewalk in Toronto or gunnung down coeds in SB.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Pure Fantasy

The author is just pulling our legs about the number of orgasms;;;;;; If he (The husband) was so good at stimulating his wife he never would have looked at another.

Nice plot that the author dreamed up here..

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Really nice

the only thing that would have made it better was hooking up permanently with Lorraine. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You are one story away from a 5 star rating

The story where you flesh out a female character, you will have arrived. If this is difficult for you, reach out to someone for a female point of view.

Seeker1107Seeker1107almost 6 years ago
@Bruce22 some people...

Some people cheat just for the thrill of cheating. It usually has nothing to do with what they are or aren't getting at home! She is a slut and she reveled in being one! He's damned lucky she never brought home any extra gifts if you know what I mean.... I am surprised that he didn't go after her boss for IIED, or better known as the small business Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Almost a good story

The plot line was really good and well thought out. Not totally original, but still good. I rated it pretty low because like many other writers on here, you ruin a good story with unrealistic details.

Giving more than one woman 10 orgasms every single time you get together. So fake that it ruins the story. Imo keep it realistic, it will add value to the story and credibility to your writing.

If the woman he fathered a child with never tells her husband that he isnt the father, then its not a punishment for him.

The gang bang in the parking lot. Just stupid and so over the top, not needed for the story. A simple one maybe 2 guy hook up would be much better. If its more than 1 then 1 guy should be a guy shes already fucking and arranged to be there.

Just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little empty at the end

Our hero is left with nothing at the end, and it left a bit of an empty feeling. My biggest issue is that Lorraine forgave her husband, and he's loving life, while our protagonist, who has done nothing to anyone, is the tragic hero. Good writing, somewhat good story, great with a few improvements. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the frequent Lit Erotica readers

Overall an interesting story. Yeah there are some extreme numbers thrown around in this story and even some gapping holes in Bob's story. If you want to ask him a question about his actions after her learned of his wife's frequent extra marital affairs ask him this; Why didn't he have a good camera with him if he wanted to catch wife screwing around on him. Unless you are close and have good lighting cell phone pictures are worthless; think about those security camera videos the police show asking for help identifying criminals. Damn! Now I'm getting picky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid

When was any women so stupid.Theres no reason for her to be married.just plain stupid and women hating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
40DD Tits

Fetish story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh....he really loved her....lol,

What a crock of shit! He deserved to be cucked, he was a total asshole. He gets her drunk and then drugs her too and then encourages her to fuck around. Nice guy! But he really loved her! LOL gave it a 2 for stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the last comment must have been a woman.

It's a fictional story and for the BTB croud

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
The first few stories I read by this author were awesome, BUT....

the last half dozen are pussy Cucks and simply gross. What a waste of my time. Do yourself a favor and stop writing stories, for good.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 6 years ago
Halloween party?

Halloween Party. How long did this party last? And when did it start? Your timeline doesn't make sense. How many songs had she danced before going out with the two guys? And it took her an hour to get back to your stand up table before going outside at ten with the gang of four till after midnight. There's just to many discreptancies in this story to make it belivable. If he wanted a divorce, he had the pictures of her with her boss, why did he need to get her drugged? Another thing that doesn't make sense is that if he was such a good lover even better than Arvyn, according to Lorraine, Why would she even think of cheating? Another thing. Cum doesn't hang around like a fly on the wall. By the time it would have taken her to walk inside to the bathrooms that cum would have all been out. So she wouldn't of have to worry about staining the seats. If you want to throw all that stuff in I suggest you do some research before printing it out. between the second guy and the two guys she had danced no less than eighteen songs, Wow!! "And Then The Lightbulb Went On." and this story have basically the same great lover for a husband, If this guys loved their wife's as they proclaim, Why didn't they have a clue their wife was cheating? When a woman beds another man as soon as you put yours in you can tell the difference. But thats only if you have been paying attention to her. In one story the wife cheated and had her bosses baby for six years and then ever so often. this wife cheated for ten years and then two with her boss. and the hubby never had a clue? Don't make sense. I know its a fictitional fantasy but please try to make it belivable and check your line of events and your writing before printing it.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Glad Bob did, just the author to go.

Go to school, learn things.

1/2 dozen plus a dozen is not 12, it's 18 and while the number is not impossible, it's unlikely that someone so wonderful at bringing women off would have one cheating on him. For one she'd be too tired and 2 she probably wouldn't want to risk losing that cos it's a rare skill. My other issue is that all the orgasm this guy gives are screaming ones, 18 screaming orgasms really? And she's still conscious? A few screamers interspersed with build up orgasms and I'd be more convinced...more.

Having found out his wife is a slut, he decides to be a cunt - he fathers a bastard as the bosses wife's revenge. All it takes is a moment of clarity and putting coincidence together and boss takes paternity test dumps the wife who then comes after him for child support.

He continues to be a cunt by drugging her and setting her up, I don't care what way he cuts it, he put her in the position knowing she was not in control of her faculties, knowing she had had affairs. But there is a whole world of difference between having an affair and a quick fuck in the car park at a party that her husband was at and without the ecstasy I have to question whether she would have done it. Not only was he exposing her to all manner of diseases, he was exposing her to immediate physical harm as he did not keep her in sight at all times at which point anything could have happened. What would he have done if the 6 had got nasty? He would have struggled with one of them at 6-5 and 250 lbs.

Now more research needed, but given the language - attorney, alimony, etc. - I guess this was in the US, the bar owner would have been taken to the cleaners 9 times over for giving out the information to him without a court order.

And she got pregnant because of the amount of cum in her? Really? 1 single sperm is all it takes, time it right and fire a single very potent sperm into a vagina and it will impregnate an egg. It is all about quality and I suppose in that sense it is sensible that it is the 21 year old that would be the father.

And 2 round it off, he tells the original slut...I mean boss's wife about it all and leaves the world with 2 more fatherless bastards in it.

Maybe I'm just getting too old, but this story feels like it has been written by some teenager with bugger all experience of life who's read too many stories here. Maybe I'm just too damn cynical....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I read your sex sences

Now I know why they call these stories fiction.

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Just Went Off The Track

The story was interesting enough until the Elvira/Halloween Party scenario was introduced, then it turned to nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to anon 7.21

did you read where she was cheating on him the whole time you brainless idiot, So you feel sorry for the serial slut who got off cheating on him the whole time. yeah how many times have you cleaned a womans cunt of anothers spunk you closeted homo

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 5 years ago
Amazing.....

how some people get so 'involved'..... I'd like to remind them that this (and others) are 'stories'.... it's not real. Do these people also want think that Santa, the Easter Bunny and Snow White are 'real people', ha ha ha. It was a good yarn, Hooked1957. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous