Clumsy Fucker!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

Then a thought came to my mind.

'Why did Sharon stop me going to the bathroom?' I thought, 'She must have known she'd see me and my cum-soaked genitals!'

It wasn't as if I'd have passed our parent's room, was it; that was up at the other end of the hall - I doubt if I'd have disturbed them at all!

'Dirty bitch!' I thought.

I let the matter drop as I wrapped the ice block in the towel and readied it beside her knee.

"Ok - it's really cold," I said, stating the obvious and Sharon nodded.

"Good - start below my knee," she said, then winced and sucked in a breath as I touched her skin with the towel.

"Oooooo!" she shivered, "Cold!"

"What did I say?" I said looking up from my work into her eyes.

But they were closed and my own eyes immediately fell to her breasts where her nipples were now poking stiffly against the material; each one now protruding considerably whereas before they'd been little flattened cones.

Instantly a tremor ran through my groin; instantly I felt my penis begin to enlarge once more.

'Oh, not again; not so soon!' I thought.

Quickly I returned to my task, now smoothing the chilly parcel over her joint, while Sharon shivered and sucked her lip.

"Better?" I asked as I took the pack away for a while and Sharon nodded.

I put my other nice warm hand on her knee and felt the joint; it was still swollen...but more importantly it felt so smooth and sleek...and my hand just slid slowly away from her knee and up onto her lovely warm thigh.

"Hey - concentrate!" she said and I ripped my hand away as if stung!

"Ooh, sorry," I said, "You just feel so...so sexy, that's all."

I saw her eyebrows lift up and a smile played briefly over her face.

I brought the ice pack back to her knee, now working gently from above and I watched as goose bumps appeared all over her thighs, while Sharon shivered above me.

For a while I worked on until she pushed me away.

"That's so much better Chris, thanks for that," she said, "But I'm all chilly now - I want to get my bed jacket."

With that she stood up, her thong-covered pussy not two feet from my face and went to walk to her wardrobe but once again, my clumsiness and I upset things.

She seemed to wobble as she put weight on her knee and with her being so close I reached up to help steady her as she stepped over my thigh; but my hand, instead of landing on her hip, caught in the waist-string of her thong; there was a 'twang' and it broke, her pussy-shield immediately flapping uselessly down to one side.

At once it revealed that she did indeed shave completely; that she was quite wet down there and that her lips were red and swollen; my eyes taking in every single little detail.

Immediately too, my cock jerked and became erect again at the sight of her sweet pussy; the very first fully naked one I'd seen in real life and right in front of my face!

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed at the same moment as Sharon clipped me round the side of my head with her hand and sat down quickly.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" she exclaimed, looking at her broken thong, "You're a fuckin' nuisance tonight. You screwed up my night and now that's twenty quid you've just wasted."

She looked from the side strap to her pussy itself.

"Oh well, you've seen it now," she said and she stood up again, this time to slide her useless 'garment' off before sitting down once more.

"Happy now?" she said, her mouth all creased up with annoyance, "Go and get me my jacket; perhaps you can do that without ruining things."

Contritely I got her little bed jacket for her and held it while she slid her arms into it; my eyes however doing their best to stay locked onto her exposed slit, her clit protruding proudly from the top. My penis began to throb again and I wriggled my hips around to make him more comfortable in my jeans, a sight not unnoticed by Sharon before I sank back onto my haunches in front of her.

"You're not getting horny again are you?" she asked and although I said nothing, the long ridge down my thigh had given my situation away.

"You fuckin' are, aren't you?" she said, "Jesus - I thought I was bad enough!"

She leaned back a bit and spread her legs a little bit wider.

"You like what you see then?" she asked and I nodded eagerly, while blushing furiously.

"Not your first pussy is it?" she asked and I nodded again.

"I've seen girls in mags and on the internet," I said, finding my voice somehow, "But yours is the first real one; I mean the first real pussy I've seen, ever."

"Well, you're one up on me then," she said, "I've seen cocks like you've seen pussies but never in real life. Well, I've seen limp ones, but they're nothing to look at really!"

"You're still a virgin then?" I asked incredulously, "You've never...made love."

"Never fucked at all," she replied, "I don't do one night stands; I don't like playing around; I don't want a man to fuck me and tell everyone; I want to be loved properly, so I'm waiting for the right man."

Her exposure and seeming willingness to 'open up' about such things made me bolder.

"Could I...? Can I...? Oh fuck...what do I say," I dithered, not really daring to look at her as I spoke, "Can I have a look? I mean, a proper look...please?"

"What the hell for? It's only a fuckin' pussy!" she said, opening her legs wide, "Like this, you mean!"

Oh God - there before me was her slit in all its glory; her lips now swollen and parted, her clit seemingly erect; her vagina hidden behind a veil of stickiness.

"Wowwwww!" I exclaimed, "That looks so...exciting!"

"Do you want me to tell you which bit is which?" she asked but I shook my head.

"No, it's alright, I know all that - it's just seeing a cunt close up that's incredible," I said and saw Sharon screw up her face.

"It's not a cunt - it's my pussy," she said, "Don't be fucking rude about it."

"Sorry Sharon," I said, my eyes still locked onto her groin, "I'm learning, sorry."

"Is that all you wanted?" she asked but I didn't know what to do...

"Why are you all sticky inside; are you excited like I was?" I said, "You didn't cum though, did you?"

"Yeah, I'm all wet because I'm excited," Sharon replied, "But no way have I cum, not yet."

"You going to then?" I asked without thinking.

"Might do later," she said, "All depends."

"On what?" I replied.

"On whether or not you let me see your cock," she said, "You've seen mine, now I want to see yours."

This was a step too far; I'd never exposed my penis to anyone, especially not in the state he was now in. I shook my head and stood up, feeling my penis take up position down my thigh again.

"Why not?" Sharon asked, closing her legs around one of mine and sitting up straight, "It's only fair."

Her bodily contact was sending wild signals through my body and I had to close my eyes. I shuddered all over and my hips jerked uncontrollably, my cock stiffening and rising...then I nearly fell backwards.

There was a sudden feeling around my waist; a sudden zipping noise; some cool air on my groin and then Sharon's hand was at my pubes, feeling around inside my loosened trousers!

Desperately I tried to stop her but when I reached down, her head and arms were in the way and before I could do anything more intelligent, I felt the waistband slacken completely and my jeans fell to my knees.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" I cried, realising that I was now naked where it mattered, "Get off!"

"Won't!" said Sharon determinedly, "I want to see him properly!"

Her thighs were still clamping my leg and now a hand snaked around my own thigh to hold me, sending more shock waves to my penis. And despite my panic, my penis was rising, rising and stiffening until he was completely and entirely erect. I looked down just as my foreskin began to slide back from my crown; my glistening, shiny, sticky knob revealed.

"Oh-oh-oh fuck!" I moaned, shutting my eyes as I felt Sharon's breath blowing over my penis, "Please don't!"

But I was in her thrall and still with my eyes tight shut I felt myself being moved until I bumped backwards against the bed and fell back onto it beside her.

"That's better," said Sharon from very close by, "Can I play with him Chris?"

"Ooooh fuck!" I said, not much of a reply but the best I could manage as I felt Sharon moving around beside me.

I opened my eyes just as Sharon's hand landed on my abdomen and I almost jumped off the bed.

"Calm down," she said, "I'm just exploring, it's the first one I've seen properly, isn't it."

Her hand was moving slowly over my abdomen and I found myself holding my breath as her fingers reached into my wiry pubes and I just knew what was coming next.

My very stiff erection was pointing up towards my chest as her hand closed in and I watched as her fingers tentatively reached out and slid softly down my shaft.

I let go all my breath in a shuddery outflow, then sucked it all in again suddenly as her fingers closed tightly around my cock.

"Gosh - isn't he hot!" she said moments later, "He's incredible; so soft; so big...how big is he?"

"About seven and a half inches," I said, exaggerating a bit inevitably.

I saw her wrinkling her nose before she spoke again.

"He smells so wild," she said, "Fuckin' gorgeous smell; make me feel so horny!"

Her hand started moving up and down my shaft, dragging my foreskin with her, until I stopped her. Things were hotting up a bit too quickly for my liking!

"What's the matter," she said, her hand now held under mine, "Don't you like me doing that?"

"Yeah, but you said you just wanted to see him," I said, "Not bloody well play with him!"

I knew full well what playing would lead to; another eruption; another mess...!

"I'm trying to find out what he does, what he's like," she said, "What's the matter - do you want to touch me too?"

Oh fucking hell, did I??!!

Stupid question!

"Oh shit - can I really?" I asked and I felt Sharon's hand under mine squeezing my penis in reply.

"Come on then," she said, "Give me your hand."

My hand that was nearest to her lifted as if on strings and Sharon grasped it and pulled it towards her pussy, pushing my fingers into place down the length of her slit; my fingers slipping easily between her lips into her very hot wet slot.

"Come on then, feel me properly," she said as her other hand started to move beneath my hand on my cock and now here we were, Sharon helping me to play with her while I was helping her to play with me!

Things were all getting exciting!

Now getting my hand into the action, I began to explore, sliding my fingers around in her gooey juices, feeling the spongy texture of her lips, the smoothness of her inner lips, the slipperiness of her vagina and the stiffness of her clit - I was in heaven as I explored and as Sharon now allowed me freedom to do so.

And Sharon was exploring too now I'd removed my hand from on top of hers; her fingers had elicited a gush of precum which she'd discovered and she was now spreading it over my crown. Then she grasped my shaft once more and slid my foreskin back up over my knob, forcing another small stream of precum out, before sliding my now well-lubricated foreskin back down.

My breath was ragged and quick and Sharon's seemed to be the same and I could swear that my heart was pounding at twice its usual rate as she caressed and played with my cock.

And Sharon's hips were now jerking upwards as I rubbed my fingertips around her clit - I knew well enough how to stimulate her; my problem had simply been one of experience, or lack of, but now I was making up for lost time!

Now Sharon's hand was rolling my balls around, sending different sensations to my brain, causing unexpected twitches and shudders to shake my cock. And before they died away her hand was back, this time rubbing quite quickly up and down my shaft.

"Ooooh fuck Sharon, stop that," I said, as I began to feel the onset of an orgasm, "You'll make me cum again."

"Ohh great!" she said, redoubling her efforts, "Squirt for me - I want to see it!"

"Oooh Sharon, no - no!" I said quietly, my hips now rising up to meet her hand, "Don't make me cum!"

But all of a sudden Sharon's other hand clamped down on top of mine; mine that was busy playing with her clit and I felt her fingers pushing and squeezing mine hard.

"Now you're making me cum!" she said, her voice all shuddery, "Oh God - I'm cumming - I'm going to make you cum too!"

"Oooh wow," I said as I felt her body shaking under my vibrating fingers, "You cumming are you?"

"Yeah, yeah - oh fuckkkkkk yeahhhhh!" she cried, her hips jumping wildly, "Yeahhhhh! Cum with me, please!"

And those words just sent me over the top!

With a final grunt I thrust my cock through her tight fist and a blessedly large squirt of white cum shot half way up my chest. Blessedly large, I decided, because it would make a good impression on my sister.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" I cried, as another big gush splattered on my chest, "More - cumming!"

There was too - several more jets of warm wet cum anointed my body and her hand before finally my penis refused to produce any more, then Sharon took her hand away.

"Wow, I loved that! And your cum was so exciting to watch," she said, "That was so powerful; so much better than doing it by myself!"

I looked at her but she was serious now and I also knew that she meant to say those words despite neither of us ever admitting to masturbation before.

"Your hand felt super!" I said, "I almost want you to do it again!"

"I will if you like," I said, my fingers moving slowly in her swampy cleft, but she held me still.

"Not yet...but what about you? Do you want me to?" she asked, her sticky hand wrapping itself around my cock again but I shook my head.

"No not yet," I said, "Need a break..."

"And me actually," Sharon replied, "I'm all wet and messy too, I want to clean up."

And she was - where my hand still lay was soaked, splatters of her girlie cum all over her thighs and my hand and I really wanted to do it all again to her, but she stopped me.

"Yeah, we'd better take a break," she said, "It's getting late."

I looked at her alarm clock which showed it was almost three o'clock in the morning - thank heavens it was Saturday tomorrow.

We both sat up and I felt my cum slithering down my chest as I did so and Sharon noticed it too.

She brought her still spunky hand up and looked at it before swiping it through a large blob of cum from my chest. Her fingers rubbed together and she brought them up to her nose.

"That's so horny, that smell," she said, "It's like nature; primeval; wild or something; makes you just want to fuck and fuck all the time!"

Her tongue slashed out across her fingers and disappeared back into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm, sexy, salty," she said as she started removing our juices with a towel, "No wonder people love sex so much!"

Her actions had already started my cock rising once more; thank heavens he was partially hidden in my lap; until I stood up, that was!

"Not again!" Sharon said, seeing my new erection waving before her, "Tomorrow - ok?"

I hadn't considered that we might do it again; this was an unexpected turn-up for the books.

"Yeah!" I enthused, as I wiped myself down too, "We going out first?"

"If my knee feels better," Sharon replied, "We'll have to kill time until Mum and Dad are asleep anyway."

She stood up beside me, holding onto me for support with her wonky knee and suddenly she reached up and kissed me - a full-blown kiss on the lips; wet, slippery and fantastic! I didn't even have time to give her one back before she was shoving me out the door and a little while later, after a last pee for the night, I was in my own room and clambering into bed.

My cock was still very hard but at least he'd unloaded twice tonight although as soon as I lay down he had to be satisfied yet again but finally he was replete, if only until tomorrow!

Saturday came and both Sharon and I emerged from our rooms around ten or thereabouts; each somewhat blearily smiling self-consciously at the other before we settled quietly into the kitchen for a bit of late breakfast. Sharon managed to look incredible despite last night, she was wearing a flared skirt and a fluffy soft pink sweater; she looked straight out of the rock 'n' roll era and gorgeously sexy.

"You two fancy coming over to see Auntie Gillian and Uncle Jack today?" asked Mum as she cleaned up after us and we both shook our heads. That would be akin to wandering round a morgue; our relatives weren't exactly known for their joviality or conversation.

"Oh well never mind; don't blame you really but we've got to go; it's their diamond wedding anniversary this weekend, so we've promised," said Dad as he chucked the newspaper down on the table, "You two be alright on your own?"

"Yeah, sure," said Sharon, "What's diamond for; eighty years?"

"Don't be rude; it's sixty years," said Mum, smiling cheekily at her, "They're old but not that old. Anyway, you didn't answer - will you be ok?"

Sharon and I both went "mmmmm" in reply but our eyes were captivated by the newspaper headline instead.

"Teenage Pregnancies On The Rise!" it screamed, as if they'd never been known to happen and Sharon and I looked at each other; our eyebrows rising and falling together.

"There's some frozen left-overs in the freezer," said Mum, "Help yourselves; they just need reheating in the microwave."

"We'll be back late this evening," said Dad, swinging his car keys around his fingers, "Ten, eleven, thereabouts - ok."

The enigmatic glances between Sharon and I became grins instead as we realised how much freedom we'd just been given and we found ourselves waving enthusiastically as Mum and Dad headed off in Dad's car.

"Wow!" said Sharon as the car disappeared and we shut the door, "I think we've got enough time for some more exploring, don't you? Won't need to wait until tonight!"

I found my eyes almost whipping around to look her in the face; to see her licking her lips sensuously and I had to shake my head in disbelief. What a change seemed to have overcome my sister.

Sharon's arm was now draped over my shoulder and now I wrapped mine around her waist as we headed back from the front door to the lounge and sat down on the settee.

She seemed ok but I thought I'd better ask.

"How's your knee today?" I asked somewhat belatedly, "Any better?"

"Not too bad thanks; feels a lot better really," she replied with a wicked smile, "Especially when I'm lying down!"

This was a different girl to the one I used to know; she used to be mild and demure; innocent and seemingly guileless but now she was starting to become something of a wolf or at least a pussycat with claws!

"So you want to do some more exploring, do you?" I asked, somewhat scared to actually say the word - and not really knowing what to call what we'd been doing anyway and Sharon nodded.

"It was fun," she said, "Fucking good fun really - and I slept so well afterwards."

"And me," I said, "But I had to, er, you know what, before I could go to sleep."

"What, masturbate?" said Sharon, "So did I...but it was better when you did it to me!"

"Yeah, that's what I thought too," I replied, feeling my penis start to stiffen, "Is that what you want to do?"

"Mmmmmm," replied Sharon as she snuggled up to my side, "Do you think we could?"

"Try to stop me!" I said, now embolden by her words and actions, "We going on your bed?"

"Mmmmmm," said Sharon again, "Soon, before I get too excited!"

As she spoke she placed her hand on my thigh and I found my hips twitching and jerking from her touch; my cock stiffening completely, actions that Sharon was quick to spot.

Her hand moved and settled right on my cock, squeezing and caressing him through my jeans.

"Ooooh, careful," I said, "Don't make me cum in my pants again!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers