Clumsy Fucker!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Aaaaaaaa!" she screamed, her hands instantly clasping and holding my head in place, "Yesssss, yesssss, ohhhhh fuuuuuuck! Don't stop!"

I used all parts of my mouth as best I could - my wet lips slobbering over her surrounding tissue; my tightened lips pulling on her clit; my probing tongue sliding up and down her clit; my soft tongue brushing her tiny tip; my teeth nibbling gently at her very sensitive flesh and all the while Sharon was tossing and jerking and moaning until she finally went over the top!

"You're making me cummmmmm!" she yelled, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yessssss, yesssss, I'm cumming!"

Her hands held me in place as she screamed and yelled and vibrated and orgasmed - until suddenly she fell silent, broken only by her rapid breathing - even her hands fell loose, allowing me to lift my head.

Sharon looked wildly erotic. Her head was turned to one side, her eyes closed, her lips smiling. Her hair was spread over the pillow; her breasts spread over her chest, although her nipples stood out hard and erect; her body was glowing with sweat and her pussy was awash with splashed liquid.

My cock throbbed energetically as I took in the glorious sight before me.

For long moments I just observed her, taking in every inch of her near perfect body until Sharon turned her head and opened her eyes. Her smile widened into a huge grin that threatened to reach her ears.

"Oh Chris - I've never, ever cum like that!" she said, "You were so good; and that's just your tongue!"

"And my lips and my teeth," I said, "But you helped really."

A deep shudder ran through Sharon's entire body.

"Ooooooooh, I'm still up there," she said, "One touch and I think I'll be there again!"

"Better keep away then," I suggested but Sharon held her arms out.

"Come and kiss me," she said, "Please kiss me."

I knelt between her opened thighs as I leaned forward and as I did so my awkwardness revealed itself once more. I went to support myself with my hand on the headboard but I missed and being off balance now, my body plummeted down onto Sharon's.

"Uuuuuffff!" Sharon grunted as my weight descended onto her.

"Uuuughhhh!" I grunted, feeling my penis then my abdomen thump into some part of her body.

Seemingly I managed to avoid squashing her breasts flat by thrusting my hips forward, thus causing our groins to slap together rather than our top halves but something hot suddenly surrounded my cock and Sharon gave a howl that I didn't recognise from her repertoire.

"Eeeeeekkk!" she cried, "You're in me!"

I scrambled for a handhold at the top of the bed but as I tried to find a purchase my body twisted somehow and Sharon's jumped and suddenly I felt my penis become engulfed to the hilt in warmth and slipperiness.

"Oh - my God - you're right up me!" said Sharon very quietly, "Don't move!"

I didn't dare move, although at last I had found a good grip for my hand and I simply held my penis still as I awaited the wrath of God - or at least of Sharon - to descend on me.

The feeling of being inside my sister was incredible; her warmth and the pressure her body was applying to my cock was out of this world. I had my cock inside a woman for the first time ever - and I was inside my sister of all people!

But instead of her wrath, Sharon's hands softly came to rest on my buttocks, both of them gently rubbing my arse and now I felt my penis being squeezed and stroked by her vagina and I became properly aware of my situation.

I was indeed fully embedded in my sister's loving vagina, my entire seven and a bit inches warmly encased in her slippery flesh that was now doing its best to stimulate my cock.

"Oh Sharon...I'm so sorry," I said, knowing that whatever I said would be entirely inadequate, "It was a total accident, really."

"Mmmmmm," said Sharon softly, "A lovely accident."

"Yeah, but I shouldn't be doing this..." I said, "I'm fucking my sister!"

"No you're not - not yet," she said, "But you're going to!"

"It's bad, it's wrong though, isn't it?" I continued, "We're not supposed to do this kind of thing."

Sharon didn't seem to think anything of it...

"So?" she said, "Who's going to tell - I'm not and I can't see you running to Mum or Dad!"

She was right - what was happening on this bed today was just between us two and with that thought I came alive.

"Yeah, guess you're right," I said, "So if I fuck you, you'll be happy will you; you won't complain?"

"I will if you don't do it properly!" replied Sharon, rolling her hips around and sending excited messages to my cock, "Come on, use it!"

A thought struck me as I began to move my penis.

"I thought you were a virgin," I said, "You said you'd never had sex."

"That's right," replied Sharon, her hips moving more energetically, "You're the first man to get in there but that doesn't mean I've never had anything up there before - that's why you slid in so easily - that and the fact that I was soaking wet."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "So you've taken mine and I've taken yours! Phew; that's something special."

"Well come on and make it special then," said Sharon impatiently, "Get on with it!"

"Mmmmmm," I replied, "You asked for it!"

I pulled my cock out until I could feel that I was only just about inside her hole; then I drove him hard back into her, forcing out the air from her lungs and the surplus lubrication from her vagina. There was a very wet sound of bodies meeting, then I eased off and started moving more steadily, in and out, in and out.

"Yeahhhhhh," moaned Sharon, "Do that; do that all night!"

I could feel her body beginning to respond; her hips jerking; her thighs tightening; her belly pulling in and her breaths being taken in gasps and gulps.

I moved faster and felt Sharon move with me; her vagina tightening around my driving cock, her legs coming up to wrap themselves over my hips, pulling me tightly into her.

Together we fucked, both of us finding the experience to be a delight, a carnal delight that set us both alight.

"Ooooh love," groaned Sharon, "Wish we'd done this before; it's wonderful."

"Love your pussy," I moaned as my penis reached to the very bottom of her cavity, "So tight and slippery; fuckin' gorgeous!"

"Oooh Chris, You're gonna make me cum," moaned Sharon, "Please don't stop; I'm nearly there!"

And I knew she was by the way her body was reacting; jerking and shuddering under me; her vagina now very tight round my cock; her arms and legs tight round my body too, squeezing me hard as her excitement mounted.

"Oh my God - bit more, just a bit more, just a..." she cried, "Oh fuck - here it cums!"

In a moment her whole body was out of control; everything jerking in all directions; her pussy seemingly sucking me deeper and deeper; her legs pounding on my thighs and as I raised my face her mouth seemed to reach out and attach itself to mine; her tongue penetrating my mouth as deeply it felt, as my penis was penetrating her.

And at that moment I felt the first signs of an orgasm arise; those tingles and sudden spasms that seem to gather and target your groin and your penis. I felt my balls tighten up and I knew that I'd be letting loose any time soon.

I managed to get my lips from Sharon's.

"Sharon, I'm gonna..." I started but Sharon pulled me back to her, shutting off anything more, her mouth once more clamped over mine as yet another bout of spasms coursed through her overexcited body.

"Let me take..." I managed to say before I was once again sucked into her maelstrom of a mouth.

I tried to push myself away but her legs and arms held me tight.

"I've got to take..." I managed before Sharon's loving mouth stopped me and then it was Sharon who got in the next words, not me.

"I'm still cumming," she cried, "I can't stop - it's so wonderful - oh my God, here it cums again!"

"But, but, oh fuck...!" I managed as wild impulses overtook me; and this time there was no stopping; I was about to cum!

With one last heave I succeeded in lifting my body from Sharon's and I was actually in the process of extracting my urgently pulsating cock from her gripping hole when my errant knees slipped from under me and my cock slid straight back home in one stroke!

That one stroke was enough to set me off and I felt that earth-moving feeling of bolts of spunk rising quickly up my shaft and blasting from my tip, firing deeply and energetically into Sharon's grasping vagina!

I think that Sharon was so shocked that she seized up and I was able to get my mouth free.

"Aaaaahhhhh!" I cried as another eruption took place deep in her body, "Oooooohhh fuck, oooooohh fuck!"

"Are you cumming? Did you just cum?" asked Sharon incredulously, her eyes wide open, "Did you spunk off inside me?"

"You wouldn't let me go," I said, "It wasn't my fault! I tried to get away; I tried to take him out!"

"You clumsy fucker!" she yelled, "What the fuck have you done?"

"Oh shit," I said, almost in tears, "My first time, I couldn't control myself."

But there was something that needed seeing to, as Sharon now pointed out.

"Well, you've done it now, haven't you," said Sharon quietly and I nodded, reddening with embarrassment but despite all her ranting, I noticed that Sharon didn't push me away or otherwise ask me to extract my cock; quite the opposite in fact.

"Hmmmm," she mused, "Oh well, since you've already done the deed there's no sense in crying over it so you'd better do it again!"

"Eh?" I said, "Again?"

"Bloody right!" said Sharon, her hips starting to move under me, "That was so good I want to do it all over again!"

"Wow!" I said, for the umpteenth time today, "Really?"

"Yeahhhhh," said Sharon, "You can manage; you're young and fit!"

"You're not going to get...err...?" I said, stumbling over the enormity of my question.

"Pregnant - no," said Sharon, understanding me, "I just worked it out. Wrong week I think, but you'd better be more fuckin' careful next week!"

"Eh - what?" I exclaimed, only half listening, "Oh God, thanks heavens!"

"So - are you going to do it again?" asked Sharon once more and indeed I could feel my penis stiffening once more as Sharon's drenched pussy squeezed him tightly, her muscles like fingers on my shaft and on my sensitive knob and I couldn't help but respond.

Soon we were fucking again; more noisily and even more energetically this time, much of the noise coming from where our soaked genitals were slamming together. I was sweating profusely now but loving the unique feeling of driving my penis into my sister's sloppy hole, time after time.

Sharon's climax arrived slowly and gradually this second time and now I knew what was happening and was able to assist by fucking her to her liking. And despite it being her second orgasm, it was just as powerful as her first; her whole body losing control; her hands grasping handfuls of bedding; her mouth open wide, gasping for air; her legs flailing wide apart as I powered my penis in and out of her lovely slippery exciting hole.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she cried happily, "I can't stoppppp - I just can't!"

The room was heavily filled with the strong scent of our rutting; two hot bodies and seemingly gallons of sexual juices combining to create a perfume fit for a brothel or a harem - and it was a powerfully aphrodisiac scent that simply drove us on and on.

"Oh yessssss," cried Sharon as another wave of orgasmic thrills shook her to the core, "Oooooh Chris - its wonderful, wonderful!"

But even the most wonderful of experiences don't last forever and her non-stop stimulating actions had pushed my own system over the top. I found myself shaking powerfully as I approached my second cumming; my cock felt as if it was twice normal size and every nerve ending was aflame.

"You ready Sharon?" I gasped, my hips quivering madly as I did my best to drive my cock up her vagina, "I'm gonna cum; very soon...!"

"Yessss Chris - let it go - do it - cum for me!" said Sharon, pulling me tight to her body, "Give it to me!

I was panting hard now as everything reached a climax; my hips were almost a blur of motion; there must have been steam rising from our groins and I found myself trying to put my all into these last few seconds of our fuck.

Then it happened; a frozen moment in time as my system overloaded; a huge feeling of release as valves opened; muscles inside me contracted and my cum pumped furiously from my cock.

"Uuuuughhhh!" I groaned as a huge spasm powered through me, followed by several more, "Uuuuuughh, ooooohhh! Ohhhhh fuck!"

Underneath me Sharon's hips were writhing; her cunt was sucking at my cock as if to pull him off his mountings. Her lips found mine again and despite needing to breath deeply I was drawn into another hot embrace involving wildly thrusting tongues and slipping lips.

Sharon came up for air.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" she yelled, "Cummmming again!"

But it was a quick one this time; an orgasm that collapsed quickly just as she now collapsed...and as I too collapsed on top of her, both of us panting hard.

Together we lay there, still very much united and still both twitching and jerking from time to time but even my penis had become quiescent and felt as if he'd shrunk.

Eventually Sharon slapped me softly on my back and her eyes opened.

"Come on lover, off you get," she said gently and somewhat gingerly I levered myself upwards and away from her lovely warm welcoming body, feeling my cock reluctantly sliding out of her soaked vagina.

I lifted myself until I knelt between her wide open thighs; my chest still heaving as I recovered; my cock for once not erect.

Sharon's superb body lay there exposed to my gaze; she was covered in a sheen of glistening sweat and her nipples both stood proudly from her slowly heaving breasts. Her face was glowing with heat and pleasure but what captivated me now was her pussy. It almost looked as if she was getting ready for a shave; a froth of whitish foam spread around her hole; a froth of our combined juices whipped into a meringue that would never stand baking but which would almost certainly taste simply delicious.

At least part of my mind wanted me to dive straight down there but my heart wasn't sure if that would be right with Sharon so I desisted. Anyway, I was knackered for now...

"Towel, quick, where's that towel?" asked Sharon, bringing me back from my reverie, "It's all running down my bum!"

The towel was by the bed where she'd dropped it and I fetched it for her, upon which Sharon lifted her hips and I slid a large part of the towel under her, covering her well used vagina with the remainder. She began patting and rubbing herself with it, while looking at me with an enigmatic look on her face.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" she said, "I mean, I've never had a man before but you were better than I'd ever imagined a man could be."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Dunno," I said, "Guess it just came naturally!"

"Like your cum came naturally?" she quipped, "Didn't have to teach you how to do that, did I?"

"You were just too bloody hot," I replied, "Your body set me off; that and the way you squeezed me from inside."

"Ooooh, you liked that did you?" said Sharon with a big smile, "I'll have to practice that more!"

"Who with?" I asked, assuming Sharon to be thinking of exciting a boyfriend but she winked at me.

"With you, you idiot," she replied, "Don't think you can get away with just fucking me and leaving me!"

"Wow!" I cried yet again, my penis quickly rising once more, "When - now?"

Sharon replied by chucking the soggy towel at me where it wrapped itself around my face. I nearly cast it aside in one move, before I inhaled; the strong scent of wet pussy juice combined with my own cum and our sweat was intoxicating in the extreme.

And now I did throw it aside and I knelt up; my rampant penis before me again; my foreskin already peeled back.

"Come on then, let's have some more practice," I said enthusiastically holding my rigid cock up to her, "Don't want to leave you unsatisfied! Come on, I'm all hard again!"

"Already!" said Sharon as she opened her legs once more, "Super! Come on then - you may be clumsy but you're a great fuck; a real clumsy fucker!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers