CMDCTRL Ch. 01

Story Info
A young CD discovers the wonders of technology.
4.2k words
4.56
16.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AimeeDaze
AimeeDaze
40 Followers

CMDCTRL

Good evening, Sophia. Did you receive your gift?

SOPHIACD18

Good evening Sir. I did, thank you very much.

CMDCTRL

You have the place to yourself? And you have followed my instructions?

SOPHIACD18

Yes, Sir. I have the house to myself all weekend until Monday night and I have dressed as you asked.

CMDCTRL

Good girl. You may turn your web cam on now.

I adjusted the webcam for the umpteenth time and clicked the icon on the screen. The chat box changed, now showing two windows side by side on my desktop monitor. One was black, my 'master's', as I thought of him. He had never turned his cam on, preferring to watch me as I did what he instructed. I had never seen his face, nor did I know his name other than his chat room ID, but when the webcam was on I could hear his voice. It was deep and rich, part fire and ice, very strong and commanding.

We had met in the chat rooms for a role play site three months ago. He had been polite where others had been forward to the point of sleazy and while I was, in a way, looking for said sleaze, he took his time. That had made him stand out. He spent time asking me about me, my cross dressing, my fantasies. And I told him everything with honesty. I told him how long I had been dressing, perfecting my look, how I hid it from my family and how difficult it was. I told him how I was a virgin, but I had many toys to practice with. I told him of my fantasies, how I would dream of being used, at the whim and mercy of men who wanted my body for their amusement. It was something I had never told anyone else before.

He had asked, and seemingly understood.

Every week for almost two months now I had turned my camera on for him. He had instructed me on how to perform, and sometimes what to say, such as calling him 'Sir', with my every willing compliance. He had me watch porn and hypno videos he sent links to, read me erotic stories sometimes before bed, had me masturbate and use some of my toys on myself. I followed his every suggestion, command and urge, getting off on being told what to do and being watched by unknown eyes.

The other window on the screen showed me standing in front of my bed with hands clasped demurely in front of me, my wireless keyboard and mouse behind me on the bed and the cardboard parcel box containing my masters present next to it. I watched the video image of me as it looked back and scrutinized. I stand at 5 foot 6, with a slim athletic build from years of cross country running. At 18 years old my youthfulness still shone in my light olive skin that was thanks to my Mediterranean ancestry, which also gave me dark, almost black eyes. I was wearing a page boy style wig, black to match my eyes and a leather mini dress, low cut enough to show off my collarbones, and short enough to show my long legs. Hidden underneath the wig was a pair of wireless headphones, the tiny in ear kind, it's receiver nearby. Out of shot I wore a pair of black lace up platform shoes with 6 inch heels. My look was completed by red eye shadow, a deep red lipstick and a silver charm bracelet around my left wrist. The only charm on the bracelet was a set of keys that belonged to the chastity cage I wore underneath my dress. As per my masters instructions I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Ah, Sophia." Came my master's deep voice from the headphones. I closed my eyes and breathed in deep, the headphones making it sound like he was in the room, standing close. In my imagination I could feel his breath on my neck. "So good to see you again. You look marvellous."

"Thank you, Sir." I said, my voice sending from my webcams built in microphone. I bowed my head slightly, a small smile forming on my lips. I always felt nervous when we began our web chats.

"You have not peeked at your present have you?" He asked.

"No, Sir." I hadn't, the box was still sealed in the packaging it had arrived in.

When we had our last session, as I came to call it, he had asked me for my address so he could send me a gift. I had panicked, not wanting my two separate lives to overlap. He hadn't ordered me however, or put any pressure on me at all. We had talked about and agreed on things like boundaries and trust in the beginning. I had trust in him, despite knowing nothing about him, but this was stretching the boundary we had set. It hadn't outright broken it though.

He had given me reassurances but told me that the choice was my own. However, he had said one thing that made me give in to the idea. He had told me that I should consider it as a step towards truly belonging to him, and that had pushed me, lost in fantasy and desperate to make it reality, to give my details. I lived with my parents so I gave him my real name to avoid questions should they greet the mailman before me, and then nervously awaited its arrival. I had woken early every day since so I could retrieve the mail before my parents and yesterday, before they left to visit relatives, it had arrived. I frantically took it from the mailman and rushed up to my room to hide it until they left and then took the rest of the day to prepare and transform into Sophia.

"Good. I wanted to watch you open it. You may do so now." I nodded again at his instruction and sat down on the edge of the bed, lifting the box into my lap.

The box was nondescript in almost every way, it contained my address and a postage paid sticker but no other writing or return address. It was roughly the same size as a shoe box, maybe slightly larger, covered in brown paper and wrapped in parcel tape and by feel alone I knew contained something heavy.

I had spend most of the day when getting ready wondering what was in the box, knowing it could be almost anything. I hadn't however planned on a way to open it. The tape was strategically placed to secure it from any prying eyes, accidentally or on purposely. I lifted it up, examining it, hearing the ruffling of fabric through my headphones as my master moved, no doubt sitting forward to watch. I fumbled with the key on my bracelet and held it between my thumb and finger and ran it along the tape at the edges of the box. It took a while, the whole time working in silence, but eventually it broke through, snapping the tape. I peeled the packaging off carefully, setting it down on the floor as it unwrapped in pieces to reveal a black box within.

"I hope you like it." Came his voice as the last of the brown paper came away.

"I am sure I will, Sir. Thank you very much." I said, opening the black box.

Inside was an A5 sized piece of shiny black card 'Sophia' embossed in a flourishing white script. I picked it up and ran my fingers across the indents of the lettering and turned it over. The back of the card was white. Written on it in neat handwriting was a short note;

"I am proud of you for choosing to accept my gift. You are my Sophia."

"I am yours, Sir." I said aloud in response to the note, meaning it, and I was sure I could hear his smile.

I placed the card down and looked into the box, black tissue paper covered the gift. I unwrapped it, eyes going wide and biting my lip as it was exposed. Lying in the box was a clear jelly dildo of about 7 inches long and 2 inches wide, flared to a suction cup at the base. I lifted it from the box, one hand around the base and the other gripping it. I held it up so he could see, a smile on my face as I examined it. It was thicker midway up its shaft, tapering narrower near the base and its bulbous head with detailed veins ridged along it. I expected it to be softer but the jelly material was both firm and flexible. I held it up to my face, nuzzling it against my cheek, feeling my own cock begin to strain in its cage.

"I hope you like it. I had it made just for you." He said, no doubt watching me as I rolled it along my cheek to my lips and kissed its tip. "It was made from a mould of my own cock."

My eyes came up to look at the screen. I was holding my masters cock, albeit a replica. My smile widened.

"I love it! Thank you, Sir. I can't wait to use it and feel what it would be like to have you inside me." I said before rolling my tongue around it, eyes fixed on the webcam.

"Funny you should say that." He replied. "There are two more items in the box."

Reluctantly I placed the copy of his cock down on the bed, happy I had given in and trusted him enough to give my address, both touched and turned on at his gesture. I pulled the tissue paper back and saw what looked like a 6 inch black vibrator, extremely slim and contoured, like the handle on a toothbrush. It was very modern looking as if it belonged as a prop on a science fiction film. The other item was a butt plug, also sleek and black in colour. I took note of the three buttons on the vibrator as I took it out of the box. One was the power button, clearly indicated by the power symbol upon it, the other buttons had the signal for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.

"That is not an ordinary vibrator you hold." My master began to explain, "It connects me to you through the use of an app on your phone. With it I can control the vibrations, the pattern and the strength. Same with the plug. The vibrator however can be fitted inside your new dildo. I think it would be better to simply show you. I am sending you a link to the site to sign up now. Create an account under your chat ID and download the app to your phone and activate your Bluetooth for the device. Once you have done this follow the instructions to search for my profile under my chat ID. Do you understand what you need to do Sophia?"

"Yes, Sir." I replied, taken aback at this. This stuff must have been costly, and he wanted to get it for me, to use it on me. I was going to feel him controlling my pleasure from afar.

The link opened up on a chat box to the side of his window and I hurriedly got to work. The site opened and I grabbed my phone, searching for the app so it would download as I filled in my details. It didn't take long, and once I verified my email address it was ready. I opened up the app on my phone and followed the next set of instructions, syncing the vibrator to the app and turning on the remote operation function. Then I searched for my masters profile 'CMDCTRL'. I found it easily enough and sent a request.

"Request sent, Sir." I said.

"Excellent. Now take your place and let us test it." I complied, moving to stand in front of the bed where I could be best seen from the webcam. "Now place it underneath your skirt between your legs against your perineum."

I did so, holding it between my legs. Just like the dildo it was firm but flexible, more give than I had expected it to have. It buzzed to life with strength, and I gave a start, settling down to hold it in place. The wave of sensation was constant and pleasant.

"Now apply pressure, push it in." He told me.

I pushed it in and gasped. The intensity hadn't changed on the vibrator but the applied pressure made me feel it more. It tingled out from between my legs. I could feel it in my balls and up to my coccyx, feeling my ass muscles clench and unclench with the vibration as it lit up every nerve inside and outside of me. I felt my shoulders begin to shake soon after and then the pattern changed to a pulse, the strength decreased to what must have been the lowest setting.

"Move it to your testicles." Came the next command.

I let go of the pressure but held it against me still, sliding it to my balls. It tingled with each pulse, my tender balls jumping with each flutter and causing me to really swell against my chastity cage.

"So far, so good, Sophia?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir." I breathed, nodding with enthusiasm.

"Lift up your dress." I kept the vibrator against my balls and I lifted up the skirt of my dress. I could see myself in the camera, one hand holding the dress, one holding the vibrator, my caged cock and legs quivering with the pulsation. "Now place it against your cage."

I placed the vibrator against my cage, at the tip. I could hear through my headphones the rattle of the vibrator against the plastic as it worked, sending tremors up me. The strength increased again, the pattern becoming a long rolling one. Electric titillation shot up my restrained, and now completely throbbing, cock as it fought to become erect. I didn't realise I was making pleasured whimpering noises until my master spoke again.

"I can tell we will have some fun with this, Sophia. That's enough for now though." With that the sensation ceased, his voice catching up to my ears a moment later. My eyes fluttered and I looked down to see a few drops of pre-cum drip from the cage on to the carpet. My knees were pressed together from unconsciously steadying myself and I stood there like that, skirt still lifted, as I awaited what was to come next.

"I could tease you all night, and that night will come, believe me." He continued. "I want you to tease me for a while though and show me what that mouth of yours would do to my cock."

I smiled to the webcam. I could see the want in my face on the screen staring back at me as I took slow, deep breaths. I dropped my skirt and climbed slowly up onto the bed on all fours, ass pointed to the camera to give him a view of my ass. I took a hold of the dildo, slowly turning and kneeling so I was in full view, one hand stroking up at the down the jelly shaft.

I pressed my tongue flat against the bottom of the dildo and slowly ran it up towards the tip, feeling the ridges as it passed over them, twirling my tongue when it reached the top and gave a flourishing kiss to the head. I continued to slowly roll my tongue over the tip, one hand moving in a stroking motion, doing my best to put on a show. I could hear my master breathing in my ears but he said nothing.

I wrapped my lips around the dildos head and pulled it out with a wet pop, giving it another kiss before slowly pushing it into my mouth. I stopped before taking it in halfway and began to slowly move it in and out of my mouth, eyes fixed straight ahead. I thought about this being modelled after this man's cock, about it being the real thing and I couldn't help but drool, the saliva lubricating it and making me take more and more of it in with each motion. I had started of slow but I was losing control, taking it deeper until it was as far in my throat as I could manage while still maintaining a grip. I pulled it in and out slowly, before taking it in and holding it until I felt my eyes begin to water. I slid it out, strands of saliva sticking to the dildo and my tongue and dribbling down my chin. I licked it all up and swallowed it down imagining it was cum.

"Oh Sophia..." Came his voice finally, "You are a wonderful cocksucker."

"Thank you, Sir. I want to please." I said.

"And that you do, Sophia, that you do. It would please me now for you to strip for me before the next step."

I got back off of the bed and stood up tall, legs apart, giving the dildo one long last lick before placing it down on the sheets. My hands moved to my chest, feeling the leather like material of my dress underneath my palm as I slid them down over my stomach and across to my hips and back up my sides. I wasn't done putting on a show. I had been told to strip, not to simply discard my clothes. My hands moved back down the flat of my stomach, pushing down between my legs, half lifting the skirt. I spun around, glad for the practice I had in heels, and bent over. I felt the skirt rise up the more I leaned over, my hands grabbing my calves and sliding up my smooth legs, coming once again to an upright standing position. I reached around with my arm, fingers searching for the dresses zipper, pulling it down. My head turned to look over my shoulder into the camera with my best seductive face. With the zipper all the way down I gave a shrug, the loose dress dropping to the floor leaving me naked but for my heels and chastity cage. I shook my hips, swaying side to side and turned around towards the camera, one leg crossed in front of the other.

I heard clapping through my headphones as I stood there, proud of a job well done.

"Fantastic!" Came his elated voice. "My girl, my girl, my sexy little girl. Oh you would drive all the men wild."

I simply smiled into the webcam, hands wandering over my smooth skin.

"On the underside of the dildo you will find where you can insert the vibrator, please insert it. Since you are in the mood to put on a show, let us continue." He said.

I picked up the dildo once more, rubbing my thumb over the underside. There was indeed a small hole there, a softer material inside. I took the vibrator and inserted it, pushing it in. I could see it nestled inside through the clear jelly material of the dildo. I tested the flexibility with the vibrator inserted. It still had some give to it. I moved to my bedside table and opened it, retrieving a bottle of lube and moved back to the bed.

"How would you like me, Sir?" I asked.

"Face down, ass up." Came the reply without hesitation.

I crawled once again onto the bed, kneeling as I pumped lube onto the dildo, rubbing it over and reaching around to wipe the excess onto my hole moistening it, bending over and slipping a finger inside to the knuckle and began rotating it. I slipped a second digit as I felt myself loosen and began to finger myself, making myself ready to take my masters moulded replica of his big cock.

When I felt ready, in every way, I moved the dildo between my legs and began rubbing the head over my hole, slowly pushing it in. I moaned low as the head penetrated, and hummed throatily as I continued to move it slowly in further and further. I felt the ridges as I tightened around it, gently motioning it in and out of me, pushing it slightly further in each time. Its girth stretched me but not painfully, and once again I began wishing it was the genuine article. When I got it midway inside of me I let go with my hand, leaving my ass in the air with the dildo sticking out. I wiggled my ass at the camera. I didn't have to clench to keep it in place.

"Hmm, you feel good inside me, Sir." I purred.

"I am glad. It looks good in your little cunt, like it belongs." He replied. "Keep going."

I picked up the motion once again, slowly easing it in a little at a time. I spread my legs further, arching my back more as I slipped in another inch. I could feel pre-cum drip onto the bed sheets below me and closed my eyes, imagining the feel of strong hands on my hips as I was penetrated, making a whimpering moan come from me. My insides warmed as it filled me, pressing against my inner walls, probing its way into my ass with a sensation no other toy had given me before. My hand slid on the lube as I worked the dildo and I lost my grip on it, my ass swallowing the remainder in one quick deep insertion. As it plunged in I let out a stuttering scream of pleasure, my hands dropping to hold me up and stop me from falling as my balance wavered.

"How does it feel deep inside you, Sophia?" His voice sounded distant as it fought to be heard over the sound of my breathing in my ears. I had to fight to answering him.

"Amazing, Sir, it feels so... amazing." My mind was blurry and I could think of no other way to describe it. My voice cracked a bit as I took deep breaths, every inhale in pushing my prostate against the dildo and making me tremble.

When the vibrations started my vision flashed white with stars. I had forgotten about the vibrator, mind elsewhere. It was so unexpected and sudden I screamed out loud again. It was a strong setting, rolling through me in waves. My fingers dug into the sheets, bunching them as the euphoria of it overtook me.

"You have been a good girl, Sophia, and I want you to have your reward." I barely heard him talk, my gasping groans even going unnoticed as my mind went elsewhere, leaving me no more than writhing flesh face down drooling on the bed.

AimeeDaze
AimeeDaze
40 Followers
12