CMDCTRL Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibration changed, a constant pattern this time, and then the strength of it. I had thought that it was on the strongest setting before, but I was wrong. It ramped up. I could feel it in my stomach, my entire body lit up, even my nipples felt like they were humming along. The dildo stilt hilt deep inside me moved with the strength of it. I lost it, my arms gave out their strength, no long able to hold me up, I fell to the bed, ass still in the air as the thrill electrified me and every erogenous nerve in my body. I didn't even feel the orgasm build to its crescendo, it was just simply upon me. All of me shook as it washed over me, a feeling of wet warmth spreading under my prone body I emptied myself of cum, my ass clenching around the dildo, pushing it slightly further in and holding it in place. Again and again I felt the screaming sensation of orgasm hit until I could no longer breathe.

I sunk to the bed fully in a whimpering, glowing mass. I didn't feel the vibration stop, I don't think I could have as I still slightly buzzed and shook all on my own. I felt the sticky mess under me, feeling just how much cum had spilled from my limp cock.

"...Sophia?" I heard his voice and tried to lift my head, but I was still to weak to move. "Sophia?" He spoke again.

"Y-yes...Su...ah...Yes, Sir?" I eventually manage to stammer, eyes shut and breathing still irregular.

"You have been a very good girl tonight. But I think my girl is exhausted after that. You should sleep now. Don't worry about turning off your computer, I want to watch you for a while yet." He said.

"Yes, Sir." I replied, managing to reach round to remove the dildo, slowing sliding it out and feeling tender spasms of yet more pleasure as I did so. I dropped it on the bed beside me. I couldn't move to get under the sheets or move from the puddle of cum I was lying in. I just lay there, floating, warm in the aftermath of the most intense orgasm of my life, caused by the hands of someone in control not even in the same room. Exhaustion took me off to a blissful sleep soon after.

"Goodnight, Sophia." Was the last thing I heard.

12