CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers

Danni's bedroom was dark, the blinds were down and closed. Would Becca have even realized that the window directly across the alley from mine was Danni's? Becca had been in my room dozens of times over the past couple of months and had never mentioned anything. It had to be safe.

I felt instantly guilty and paranoid. Did she know that I was just sharing a moment as much with Danni as her just minutes ago? Did she know that I didn't have anywhere near the feelings for her as I did for Danni? Was I busted, or was this all in my head?

I heard water start to run in my shower.

"Hey, silly, are you coming in here or what? I've got dirty parts that need washing," came a call from the bathroom. I heaved a sigh relief, and got up and headed to the bathroom. My feelings of guilt continued to weigh on me. I was fucking a girl that I wasn't in love with. The girl I'd fallen in love with was about 40 feet away, in another house, enjoying the afterglow of sex with her boyfriend, yet was willing to flirt with me.

What did it all mean? Why was I able to let myself get in over my head with thoughts? God, I was totally fucked up here, and I should simply not let Danni get in to my head, but it was too late. I let her do this to me, and was completely unable to allow logic to rule when she came in to play. I started to get mad at myself.

I went in to the shower, with less enthusiasm than any straight guy who was expected to get soapy with a redhead with a dancer's body should have. Most people would be looking forward to round two; I was more concerned about getting clean and going to bed.

Again, I went through the motions with Becca, got her off one more time, sent another soapy finger in to her backdoor at her request to get everything "in there" good and clean. After drying off, we climbed in to bed. I took about two hours to get to sleep despite it being near 2 am and I was exhausted. I was mad, confused and guilty all at the same time. There were too many emotions going through my head to allow me to simply fall asleep easily.

The next morning, I woke up to a mass of red curls bobbing up and down on my hard on. It put me in a decent mood after the mental torment of the previous night. I laid back and let Becca go to town. She continued to give me a great blow job, and never apparently had to breathe. After dating for nearly two months, she had clearly figured out what it took to get me off, and in only a few minutes, I was shooting spurts of cum in to her mouth. She happily swallowed her breakfast of champions.

She climbed on top of me, and started to rub her moist lips back and forth on my spent rod.

"Good morning, baby," she greeted me, almost nose to nose. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes," I lied. "You fucked the energy right out of me last night. I hope you enjoyed it, 'cause that's all I've got." I forced a smile, and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Do you have enough energy to make me some pancakes? Last night I seem to remember you promising me some blueberry pancakes in the morning."

"Yep, coming right up. As soon as I get this girl off of me, I can head to the kitchen." I started to lightly tickle Becca and she giggled and rolled off of me with an exaggerated grunt and sprawled on my bed. Her arms and legs were spread, and I could clearly see her slightly aroused labia. I was a nice sight, I had to admit.

I got up and started to head for my bedroom door.

"Wait! Aren't you going to put on any clothes?" Becca asked.

"Why bother? Don't you want Naked Blueberry Pancakes?" I asked.

"I guess so. Are you going to make them with your 'special batter'" she asked.

"I think you just had the only batch of that I can make this morning. You should have saved it for the pancakes," I teased back.

"Well, I like it 'straight up' better, not mixed with anything."

I went downstairs to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast. The first three pancakes turned out pretty sloppy (If I had a dog, it would have been easier to destroy the evidence), so I put those on my plate. By the fourth pancake, I had it down. Becca got a nice stack, and I got three misshapen pancakes with one large one for cover. I called Becca in, and she came down with her hair in a pony tail, wearing one of my baseball caps and nothing else.

We ate breakfast and I asked her what she wanted to do today. She said her folks were going to meet her for lunch for her birthday and then she was going to do so shopping with her mother.

"Well," I started "Before you go to the mall, why don't you try these on." I went to the hall closet and got out the big pink bag from Victoria's Secret, and Becca started hopping up and down in her seat and clapping.

"Happy Birthday," I said.

She reached in to the bag and pulled out the pieces one at a time. A few pairs of wispy, lacy g-strings and a bustier-style matching bra. She started to try them on right in my kitchen. I enjoyed the impromptu fashion show as Becca twirled around. She made sure to bend all the way over when trying on the panties, giving me more than just a peek at her pink girlie bits. It was a good thing that the items all fit, because she was wet enough she couldn't return them at this point.

Most of the articles were almost totally see-thru. Becca seemed to enjoy this. She danced around and played peek-a-boo with me. We laughed and enjoyed the rest of the morning, until Becca told me she needed to go home to get ready to meet her folks.

She grabbed her dress and shoes from the night before and tossed them into the bag with her new lingerie. She stole one of my T-shirts and walked barefoot (and bare-assed) to my car. I gave her a ride home. She was horny enough to start rubbing her pussy as I drove her home. Just one finger flicking back and forth on her clit.

She didn't seem to care that the sun was up and people could see her. I helped out by staying off of the main streets. We didn't have far to go, and she was able to get herself off on the short trip.

God, this girl was insatiable.

Before she got out of the car, she stuck two fingers deep inside her, and rubbed them down the side of my face. She giggled, got out, and bounced up the steps to her apartment. Becca was a lot of things, and a horny little girl was at the top of the list.

I drove back to my house, feeling better than I had in a while. Maybe if we kept it fun like this, it'd be OK. Maybe I could simply enjoy things for once.

I got back to my house, and noticed that Chad the IT Dude was just pulling out of the alley between the townhouses. I waved to be friendly, he must not have noticed.

I pulled in to my garage and shut the door. I went upstairs and started to undo the damage of pancake making to my kitchen. As I was just about done with the pan and mixing bowl, my doorbell rang. There was only one person it was likely to be.

And there she was, wearing a bathrobe.

I let Danni in. She looked like she had been crying. She gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek. Then, she sniffed my cheek.

"You smell like sex," were the first words out of her mouth.

"That was Becca marking her territory," I responded.

We walked upstairs and sat on my couch. Danni's robe hung loosely, but I couldn't bring myself to look since she seemed upset about something. I asked her what was wrong.

"I just broke up with Chad," she said.

I was elated, devastated, overjoyed, upset, confused, and filled with dread in that order in the space of about 2 seconds. I didn't know what to say. Something between 'that's great' and 'that's awful' seemed to fit.

"What happened?" I asked. I was dreading the answer.

"Last night, while Chad and I were in my room, I figured out that I would really rather spend my time with someone else. Someone who makes me feel special. I felt like I was lying to him just by thinking about someone else while having sex with him."

"So, who was on your mind?" I asked, knowing it sounded pathetic.

"Do you always ask questions to which you already know the answer?" was her retort.

We sat there and looked at each other for thirty seconds in silence. There was nothing to say, and yet, so many things went through my head. Finally, I had to break the silence.

"It will be OK," I said as I put my hand on her exposed knee. "Everything will work out."

"I know it will. But I need to tell you what I was thinking when I saw you and Becca last night," she said.

"What were you thinking? I wonder if it was the same thing I was thinking."

"I was thinking about this:" Danni said. With that she swung her leg over my lap, straddling me. She cupped my face in her hands. My hands found their way into her bathrobe and wrapped around her bare back. She slowly leaned in.

For the first time, our lips touched.

Slowly, softly at first. Then, with more urgency. Our tongues met for the first time. Again, lightly at first, but then pushing in to each others' mouths. It was the expression of nearly five months of suppressed affection and love being unleashed at once. In spite of all of the messing around we had done, we had never kissed. Even though she was almost naked on my lap, I kept my hands away from any areas that would get her hot. This wasn't about sex or arousal. This was about love. This was affection and caring, it was truly how we felt about each other.

She pulled back a bit, and looked me right in the eyes. There was a vulnerability and want there. She looked at me as if waiting for a response. I looked at her.

It was now or never.

"I love you," I said to her.

"I know," was her response.

She leaned in and kissed me hard and deep. Danni and I kissed for the next several hours, never leaving the couch, and never letting it get too far. There'd be plenty of time for that in the future.

Thoughts of what I was going to do about Becca were the furthest thing from my mind.

CaptBionic
CaptBionic
169 Followers