Co-ed's Extra Credit Ch. 01

Story Info
Co-ed seduces prof in office.
1.9k words
4.53
40.9k
50

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve350
steve350
324 Followers

My last appointment of the afternoon was with an eighteen year old co-ed named Tanya Cochran and I confess I was quite nervous. Three weeks into the semester she'd started giving me these incredible come-on looks from her desk in the front row, making it very hard for me to concentrate on the class material. And now she'd handed in an amazingly erotic story for her first assignment, something so hot I was going to have to ask her to revise it, to tone down some of the more provocative bits.

I was nervous mostly because I found her so damn sexy. Her tops were always a little too revealing, her skirts too short, her jeans too tight. And her body! She had one of those incredibly rare figures, trim and slender in the hips and thighs and yet full and heavy in the chest. A tight, tiny little ass, perfectly shaped, and yet tits that bulged and swayed heavily without the constraints of a bra. A walking wet-dream, in other words.

If I were still married, I'm sure I could have resisted her. But I'd been divorced for nearly a year and had not had sex in all that time, though I confess I'd masturbated more than once with Tanya in mind.

When she softly knocked and came into my office I knew I was in trouble. She wore a navy blue blazer over a crisp white shirt, a navy blue skirt, and silky black stockings. The shirt was open damn near to her navel, and the skirt was so short that I could see the stockings attached to the straps of a garter belt. She wore inky black eye shadow and scarlet lip gloss.

"Ms Cochran, thank you for coming. Please have a seat," I croaked. As I stood up I could feel my cock start to erect.

"You wanted to see me about my story, Professor? Didn't you like it?"

"I liked it. I did. It was incredibly well written and you certainly deserve a good grade on it. My only concern is its, how should I say, its eroticism."

"Eroticism?" She made the word sound incredibly dirty.

"Yes. The sexual content. I understand that the whole point was the exploration of your protagonist's fantasies. But for a college paper it was a little too ... sexy."

"You don't like sex?"

"I love sex! Sex is wonderful. But in a college paper, certain things need to be maybe toned down a little."

"Why?"

"Well, certain standards and all that. If the dean were to see a paper like this ..."

"But he won't. I wrote it just for your eyes."

"You did?"

"I knew you wouldn't be shocked. You're a man of experience and can take things in stride. Like my provocative outfit, for example."

"Your outfit?"

"Yes. My schoolgirl outfit, which I wore just for you. And if I stood up and did something like this I know you would take it all in without a fuss."

She really did stand up then and opened the last two buttons on her shirt. She leaned forward over my desk so that her big beautiful tits lolled toward me and I could see the round swells almost to the nipples.

"Ms Cochran I'm not sure this is appropriate," I croaked.

"No? How about this? Is this appropriate?"

She peeled back both halves of her shirt so that both magnificent tits were on full display. She leaned further forward over the desk and the huge mounds swayed down heavily. They were only two feet from my face and my mouth began to water.

"Sometimes the laws of what is appropriate need to be broken, don't you agree, Professor? In real life as well as in fiction."

"Ms Cochran, I don't know what to say," I whispered. I couldn't take my eyes off those gorgeous tits

"You don't have to say anything. Just suck," she smiled. And she took one beautiful breast in her hand and offered it to me like some exotic fruit.

I moved forward and sank my mouth down over one erecting nipple. I began to suck, teasing the nubbin and drawing it up high off its circle of pink. It erected steadily in my mouth.

"There, isn't that nice? Who cares if it's appropriate?" she cooed. Her free hand came around to caress my head and play with my hair.

I moved over to her other tit and began to suck that. This nipple was already stiff, nearly an inch high. It was as hard as a small pebble in my mouth and absolutely delicious. I was in heaven, sucking her tits like my life depended on it.

"I've been wanting you to do this for weeks," she moaned. "And lots of other things besides."

"Like what?" I gasped, pulling my mouth off her throbbing nipple.

"Oh, like this," she grinned. She was suddenly clambering up onto my desk and I heard books and papers crashing to the floor.

She lay back on my desk facing me and propped herself up on her elbows. She gazed back at me with a sly smile as she pulled up her skirt and opened her legs wide. She wore no underpants, and he beautiful shaved pussy was suddenly on full display for me. The lips had parted slightly into a small oval, as if already primed for a cock. There was a tiny pearl of moisture glistening at its apex, right in front of her pretty clit.

"Ms Cochran," I began, as if I had something to say. I didn't, of course. I simply dipped my head between her legs and began to lick her pussy. Her thighs trembled and fell open even wider as I started slurping.

I don't think I've ever eaten a fresher, sweeter, prettier pussy. It was like some delicate little flower that opened wider and wider the more I licked it. First the pulpy outer lips, then the wetter, pinker, more intricate inner lips, rubbery and tender. Finally the tiny bud of her clit, which I diddled up and down, back and forth, like a mini trigger.

As soon as I touched it she began to tremble. Her thighs quaked under my hands as I rubbed up and down the crisp dry nylon of her black stockings. Then her cunt started to heave up at me as she lifted her pretty ass up off the desk again and again.

"Oh sweet fuck, what a feeling!" she crooned. "Eat me like that! Lick my clit! Make me come, you sweet, dirty man!"

Her hips began to rotate, and she was spasming her ass higher and higher off the desk, mashing her gaping cunt onto my mouth. And it really was stating to gape now. As I licked that tiny oval of pussy peeled apart ad widened till it was big enough for the thickest cock.

"Aah! Aah!" she gasped at last, her hips heaving up in one last stupendous lunge.

And she was coming, her cunt spurting jet after jet of warm juice all over my face. Some of it seemed to spurt halfway across the room.

I stayed with her as best I could, trying not to lose contact as she writhed and lunged. And it went on for several seconds, a long, extended climax that had her damn near screaming. I had visions of someone opening the door and catching us on the desk like that. My carer would have been over.

She seemed to settle down at last, her gyrations becoming less violent, less extreme. Until her ass finally settled back on the desk and I could lift my wet, soiled face from between her legs.

"Wow, Ms Cochran! You really came!" I grinned.

"Did I!" she agreed. "That was fucking fantastic! Thanks, Prof. You're the greatest."

Compliments were nice, but I had a serious case of blue balls now, and my hard-on was throbbing with a dull ache. I stood up, began opening my shirt. And she came to enough to sit up and begin opening my belt, unzipping my fly. When my pants and shorts dropped to the floor my hard-on sprang up and bounced up and down like released spring.

"Wow, Prof! Your cock's huge!" she grinned. Her fingers curled around it and she shucked it up and down two or three times.

"Careful. I'll be shooting off all over you if you keep that up."

"How would you like it? What do you want me to do?"

"Sit up like that for the moment," I told her. I gripped both her hands in mine, forced them out to the sides, then stared down at my blazing hard-on.

Keeping her hands out of reach I eased forward, letting my stiff prick come closer and closer to her wet gaping cunt. With an inch to go I paused, teasing her, letting my cock twitch and throb there for a second or two more.

"Fuck, you're such a tease," she smiled.

But then I was easing forward, letting t head of my cock touch her gaping pussy lips once, twice, three times.

"Please, Prof! Fuck me! Ram that big beautiful hard-on all the way up my cunt!" she howled.

I moved forward again, and this time I let my cockhead slip between her cuntlips and beyond. I slid two, three, four inches of cock inside her, paused, then forced the rest in until my cock disappeared completely. I was in her all the way to the balls.

She gazed into my face for a second, then her eyes seemed to glaze over and she sank onto her back on the desk. Her legs curled around my hips and I began to fuck her, driving my cock deep with steady lunges.

"Sweet fuck! Sweet fuck!" she muttered, her big tits rolling about on her chest. Her hands still clutched mine for dear life.

I knew I wouldn't last long but I tried to think of other things. I glanced at the door and wondered again what would happen if someone came blundering in. But then I looked back down at this incredible young sex doll I was fucking and that was it. My balls tingled, my cock twitched, and I was spewing what seemed like quarts of hot sperm up Ms Cochran's spasming cunt.

"Sweet fuck! Sweet fuck!" she repeated.

And I continued humping, spurting out jet after jet of jism into her sucking twat. I wondered what it would be like to have her suck me off, or to fuck her up the ass. And I suddenly knew that I was going to do my damnest to experience both.

I shot out my last couple of sperm jets and slowed down, staying inside her for long seconds afterwards till my hard-on started to wilt.

When I finally eased out of her I sank back in my chair and let my dick drip goo to the floor. I kept my eye on her gaping twat and sure enough, as I watched, thick streams of semen began to ooze out from between her pussy lips. I watched it drool from her hole and drip down onto her erotic paper on my desk.

"Ms Cochran, can I ask you something?" I said at last.

"Anything," she sighed.

"Your story mentioned a final fantasy and if I read it right it involved you or your protagonist making it with more than one man. Does that interest you?"

"For sure. My ultimate fantasy."

"Would you like to try it for real?"

"How?"

"I have a colleague, a really dirty guy, who I know would be willing to join us."

"Holy fuck, really? Arrange it please! I'd like nothing better!"

steve350
steve350
324 Followers