Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outama
Outama
18 Followers

Jun smirked. 'Single. That's a good thing to hear.'

"What do you like in a girl?" Jun asked in a quieter, hushed voice.

Matt paused a bit, clearly taken aback with the sudden questions. "Um, honesty. Respect. Love."

"Physically," Jun elaborated.

"Oh." Matt paused again. "Uh, well, what do YOU like in a girl?"

Jun was startled. Most straight boys would just answer without any hesitations. This was quite different. "Err ... well uhh ...." He definitely was not ready to tell Matt he was gay.

Matt put on that arrogant smile of his again, showing off his fangs. "I like short girls. Small builds but they gotta be physically gifted." He winked.

Jun knew what he meant. 'Typical straight guy words,' he thought. Even though he knew Matt was most likely straight, he still felt kind of hurt hearing such words from his mouth. "So what were you doing with Ms. Landon?"

Jun's jealousy had gotten to him. He never meant for Matt to know he knew about their meetings.

"Huh? Oh! We're just talking about attendance," he replied casually. He reached the pool and in one swift movement, stripped his shirt off, revealing the sexiest sun kissed body Jun had ever seen.

Defined muscles covered everywhere; a delicious six pack, big chest and other stunning muscles Jun didn't even know names of. Together with his arms of heaven, Jun thought he was going to faint.

"Well?" Matt asked, soaking his feet in the pool. "You getting in?"

Jun snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah. Hey, Matt?"

He grunted.

"I just remembered I can't stay long today," Jun lied, awkwardly rubbing his arm. "I ... have to go to do something for my parents."

Matt raised an eyebrow at Jun's poor excuse. "You sure?"

Jun nodded. He couldn't let that body touch him today. No, god, not today. "Yeah." He looked down, trying to hide his blush.

"Hey, you alright?" Matt asked with a hint of worry. "You seemed fine not too long ago."

'God! Why do you have to be so clueless?!' Jun thought sadly. 'Why are you so dense about me?' Jun nodded again. "I'm fine. I just have to go." With a weak smile, he picked up his book bag and headed for the door.

"Hey!"

Jun turned around. And gasped.

VI: Secrets

Matt had gotten out of the pool now and was walking towards Jun. The petrified young boy tried to run but his legs had died. He merely stood there, waiting for the beast to arrive to him.

"Seriously, what's wrong?" Matt asked. "You don't think I don't know a lame excuse when I hear one?"

Jun looked down again, this time in pure humiliation of being caught. 'God! If only I just walked faster!' He looked up, but avoided Matt's eyes. "I can't tell you." He was shocked at his bold choice of words.

Matt sexily raised an eyebrow. "Is it something that I should know?"

Jun felt tears well up in his eyes. 'No! Not now! No crying now!' he thought. "For now, yes."

Matt sighed. "Well alright, then. It's a shame that I can't help you but just remember," and here he paused to reach out a strong arm and firmly grab Jun's scrawny shoulder, "I'm here for you, kiddo. Anything you want to talk about, just stop on by my office!"

Jun looked away, letting a small tear fall. "If you weren't so dense you would've figured it out by now!" he said in a rather emotional voice. He turned to look at Matt.

Matthew bit his lower lip in confusion, trying to decipher what Jun's sudden outburst meant.

'God, he looks so cute clueless like that,' Jun thought. 'And hot. How is that even possible?'

"What are you talking about?" Matt asked after some time.

Jun sighed. Here it was - time to drop the ball. "I'm gay."

Silence. Painful silence.

Matt slowly removed his hand off Jun's shoulder. "What?"

There it was. The same shocked and grossed reaction straight boys give when they found out he was gay.

"Gay," Jun repeated. "I like men."

"Men," Matt repeated softly, his voice trailing away. "Why?"

"Why? What do you mean why?" Jun asked.

Matt held up a finger to his lips, signaling for him to quiet down. "Have a seat." Sitting crissed-crossed on the floor, they talked some more. "I mean why do you like men? What's so great about them?"

"Do you even own a mirror?" Jun asked mindlessly before covering his mouth. "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean for that to slip out!"

Matt laughed. "I'll take that as a compliment. And yes, kiddo. I do own a mirror."

Jun blushed. "Then you should know that men like you is why I like them."

Matt paused, drilling his eyes intently into the flustered young man before him. "Then do you like me?" he asked curiously, raising an eyebrow.

Jun gasped, opening and closing his mouth several times. "Uh, I really have to go now," he said, stammering and getting up.

Matthew sighed, exasperated, and grabbed onto Jun's wrist with a strong grasp. "No you don't," he said in a stern voice, pulling him back down.

Jun winced as he hit the floor and rubbed his wrist, easing out the pain.

"I'll ask you again. Do you like me?" Matt's voice was low yet commanding, and Jun feared what he would do to him if he didn't answer.

Jun looked down. "Yes."

Matt paused again. "What about Aaron? Zac? You like them too?"

"No," Jun answered firmly. "Just because I like guys doesn't mean I like every guy out there. I only like you!"

Matt smiled. "Then why do you like me? Out of all the guys out there?"

Jun stopped. 'Really, why DO I like him?' he thought. "I don't know," he answered slowly. "I just know I do. It's your smile. Your voice. Just ... you."

"I'm flattered," Matt replied.

"Are you still going to treat me meanly?" Jun asked with a slight fear in his voice. He really didn't want to run laps anymore.

Matt laughed, showing his teeth and muscles contracting. "No, I still am. I like teasing people, especially if they like me!"

"Even guys?" Jun asked shyly.

"Yeah," Matt answered softly. "Even guys."

"Why do you like teasing people?"

"I've always have," he replied. "It gives me a sense of ... control and domination." He laughed again.

Jun smiled. 'Control and domination?' he thought to himself. 'Good god! I really want to get in bed with him now!'

Matt sighed and leaned back, showing off his arms. "Yeah. I guess I was always the playful bully type."

"Yes you are," Jun quickly agreed. "Can you put your shirt back on?"

Matt chuckled. "I know I make you nervous now. Bring it here," he said, motioning to his shirt.

Jun got up and fetched his stud of a teacher's shirt. He picked it up, stared at it, then threw it forcefully into the pool.

"Hey!" Matt cried, hopping to his feet. "What'd you do that for?!"

"I guess your teasing ways rubbed off on me," Jun said, bringing himself closer to Matt's naked upper body. He felt his shyness fly out the window and was replaced by a hidden boldness. Reaching out, Jun trailed his finger down Matt's well defined abs.

Matt chuckled and grabbed Jun's hand. "Don't get too comfy. That's sexual harassment."

"Can you blame me?" Jun asked teasingly.

Matt groaned. "Ah, come on. Quit it. I've got -."

"A sex date with Ms. Landon?" Jun finished. "I overheard you guys talking. You'll give it to her tonight if she earns it, right?"

Now it was Matt's turn to blush. "Oh god, how much did you hear?"

"Enough to make me jealous," Jun answered. "Well fine then. I'll leave and let you go prepare for your night with Landon."

He picked up his book bag once more and headed for the door, this time uninterrupted.

VII: Realization

A loud knock pounded on the door of Jun's house at 4 in the Saturday afternoon. The sky looked as if the ocean was going to fall any minute. Dark and gloomy, Jun slugged out of his room to open the door; his parents had left to attend a wedding of a family friend, leaving Jun all alone. The events of yesterday kept replaying in his head.

All of his boldness had vanished from him, leaving him shocked and embarrassed with his behavior. He unlocked the door, opened it and immediately wished he had just crawled under a rock.

"How did you know where I live?" Jun asked the stud standing on his doorstep.

"I have access to your personal information," Matthew replied hastily. "Name, address, phone number, etc."

Jun groaned. He tried to hide behind the door. "Can I help you?"

Matt was panting rather heavily, like he had ran all the way here. He was about to answer but water started falling from the sky. "Oh, it's raining."

Jun thought Matt looked absolutely adorable - a big hunk standing out getting fascinated by rain. He sighed. "Can you come in?"

Matt smiled and escaped the rain. Once inside, he shook his hair roughly, drying it out.

Jun laughed. "First you have fangs like a dog and now you shake to dry. What else?"

Matthew smiled, fangs peeking out. "Gotta get dry somehow, right? Besides, that's how the spikes form."

Standing up on the tips of his toes, Jun reached up and patted Matt's head. "Cool. So why'd you come here? My parents aren't home, if you wanted to have a meeting with them."

"Perfect," Matt said quickly, almost cutting Jun off. "I don't want to talk to them. Just you."

Jun covered his face with his hands. "I thought we did yesterday. This is really weird."

"Yeah," Matt agreed, "it is. Weird for me too."

"Why?" Jun asked. "I'm pretty sure a lot of guys have confessed to you."

Matt shrugged. "Well, that I won't deny. But it's about you this time."

Jun sighed. Matthew was very persistent. He grabbed his teacher's hand and led him to the living room. "Seat yourself, Matt. I'll get something for you to drink."

"Don't bother," Matt said. "I'm not thirsty."

Silence filled the room.

"T.V.?" Jun offered hopelessly, trying to break the silence.

"No."

"Video games?"

"No."

"Workout?"

"No."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"I don't know."

Jun stared at Matthew, like HE was the child and Jun was the mature, responsible adult. Matt was just like a big kid. "Well, then what's on your mind?"

Matt shrugged, earning him a soft punch on the arm from Jun.

"You mean to tell me you came all the way over here for nothing?" Jun said.

Matt shrugged again, which caused Jun to sigh and sit down next to him. Very closely. "You smell good. Axe?"

Matt nodded, visibly distracted and distant.

"Look, if you're bugged out about me liking you, then fine," Jun said. "I'll transfer schools."

"NO!" Matt suddenly shouted, fangs showing. Anger shattered the serene stillness. "Don't do that! You can't do that to me!"

Jun was shocked by Matthew's outburst. Inside, though, he was beaming. Matt actually did care for him. Gay or not.

Matt seemed to realize his outburst and cooled down afterwards. "I'm sorry, Jun. Really."

"It's fine," Jun said, resting his head down on Matt's athletic thighs. After a while of no protesting or complaining, Jun called him out. "You know, most straight guys would never let another guy put his head on their lap."

Matt was quiet.

"Are you okay?" Jun asked worriedly.

"I think I like you."

Jun was silent. Had he heard correctly? "What?" he asked softly.

"I think I like you," Matt repeated, a little louder and more confident this time.

Jun shot up and looked Matthew straight in the eyes. "Honest?"

Matthew returned the intense gaze, almost killing Jun with his blue eyes. It took him a while before saying anything. "Yes," he said quietly after some time.

Jun felt more tears welling up in his eyes, but he didn't care. He let them fall, while trying to cry gracefully. He reached for a tissue, wiping his tears away.

Matt smiled and pulled Jun's head closer to him, resting it on his hard chest.

After settling down, Jun confessed. "I lost everyone's respect when I came out to them back in my old town and school. No one wanted anything to do with me. I think even my parents were disappointed in me. It's the reason why we moved all the way here in Cali. They think it'll change me back. But it won't! I love who I love and I can't help it."

Matt was quiet as he listened to Jun's story, patting his head and stroking his hair.

"That's why it was hard for me to tell you," he continued, choking on his tears. "Hearing you say you like me back means more to me than you could ever imagine. Even my own parents haven't said anything like that in a long time."

Matt paused. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

Matt grinned and turned away. "Hell yeah."

Jun pulled away from him, smiling. "What?"

Before Jun could say or do anything else, Matthew leaned forward and planted his rough masculine lips on Jun's soft and feminine ones. Jun was shocked but let his body go limp in the expert lips, tongue, and hands of the older Matthew.

After about five minutes, they broke free from each other, Jun panting heavily and Matt smirking arrogantly. The stud reached into his coat pocket and drew out a packet. It was a condom for men blessed with large members.

"I think it's time I do something about that virginity of yours," Matthew growled in a low voice. He reached around and pinched Jun's ass rather roughly.

"Ah! Wait!" Jun protested, body lurching upward from the unexpected touch.

"Don't tell me to wait, Jun," Matt warned. "I know you fill your mind with dirty thoughts about me."

"No I don't!" Jun lied. "I'm a nice kid! Innocent!"

Matt grabbed Jun's ass again with a rough hand, squeezing it. Jun put his arms on Matt's. Matt tossed Jun on his back onto the coffee table before them. He stood up, towering over the helpless boy.

"I thought I could wait until you graduated," Matt growled sexily. "But it's not even the second semester yet!" He impatiently ripped the condom packet open with his teeth.

"Wait Matt!" Jun cried out. "I've never done this before! I need time to prepare my -!"

"Bullshit," Matt interrupted. "You just want to get fucked."

Jun blushed at Matthew's rough and vulgar language. He actually found it hot that man like him used it. "Can you at least do it soft or gentle then?"

Matt laughed, almost mockingly. "No. I'm a rough guy. I like to dominate. I think you'll enjoy me just fine."

Jun blushed even harder.

"I've seen bitches like you," Matt continued. "Acting all cute and innocent when they really just want a cock in them. I love girls like that."

"I'm not a girl," Jun said, pouting.

"Yeah but you look like one," Matt retorted. "And now, you're gonna get fucked like one."

Jun laid his head back in defeat. Although he knew from the start that he would be the bottom, he wanted to at least retain some dominance, but Matt's dirty talking made it clear that HE was in control.

Without another word, Matt ripped Jun's clothes off - underwear and all - revealing his petite, pale body. Matt must've liked what he saw, because he grunted his approval and began shedding his own clothes. Jun feasted his eyes on that sexy godlike body again, and this time, the lower half.

Matt was already semi hard by the time he reached his briefs, and those too, were shed off, exposing a thick cock in between his legs. Jun did a silent gasp. That was NOT going to fit in him. It hung down low, and was still growing harder. Finally, it reached its peak, sticking straight up. It was a good thick nine inches. It was as gorgeous as its owner.

"Matthew ..." Jun's voice was low and scared.

Matt smirked and kissed Jun's forehead. "I won't hurt you. A lot." He slipped the condom on his eager cock.

Jun shook his head and pulled it off. "I trust you. I want my first time to be special. I want to be yours." His scared eyes met the fierce and aggressive ones of Matt. "Please?"

"The moment you confessed to me made you mine," Matt said, putting the head of his bare cock right at Jun's tight entrance. "Hard? Or slow?"

Jun thought for a moment before smiling. "As hard as you want, Mr. Rough Guy."

The two exchanged another passionate kiss before Matthew broke away and pushed in slowly.

Jun screamed. Louder than he had ever done before in his life. The more Matt pushed in, the more he screamed. "AAgh! Ugh!" He felt his energy drain away, but loved it. Matt grabbed his ankles and propped them over his shoulders as he slid in.

"Damn you're tight!" Matt groaned as he pushed. "Tighter than any other hole I fucked!"

Jun loved being compared to Matt's other sexual experiences. And the way he spoke about his own hole made him feel good that Matt loved him more than the others - although it slightly bothered him that Matthew wasn't a virgin. But all thoughts were set aside as they enjoyed each other right there on the table.

"I'm in now, kiddo," Matt growled. "Relax, you're still tight."

Jun moaned. He saw stars. His head was spinning in lust. "You feel ... good in me. Aah ... I like it."

"Then you'll love this," Matt said, and started thrusting passionately.

Matt was right; Jun loved the sensation of having something so thick and big moving around in him. He laid back and moaned nonstop, letting Matt take control of his body. Jun squeeze his eyes shut.

"You sure were made to be a bottom," Matt continued, leaning closer to Jun's face.

"And you ... were, ugh, made to be a top," Jun weakly replied. He lifted his arms around Matt's neck. "MY top."

"You wanna do this in a bed?" Matt asked. "Counter? Floor? This table's getting a little boring for me."

Jun continued moaning. "How ... about the, AH! Stairs?"

Matt smirked. "You naughty boy."

With that, Matt effortlessly lifted Jun off the table and carried him over to the stairs. Matt sat down and plopped Jun right on top. "Ride me. Grind me. Come on, kiddo."

Jun struggled to lift his body up and down, impaling himself on his stud of a teacher's cock. Once in a while he would sit down and move his hips in a circle, forcing a low and sexy groan out of Matthew.

Matt leaned forward and softly bit Jun on the neck, leaving a hickey behind. His dog-like fangs created a feeling so good, Jun almost came. Matt couldn't take it anymore. Jun's inexperience was cute, but also too slow for his taste. He wrapped his strong arms around Jun's small body and hoisted him up, carrying him into the first bedroom he saw. He threw the bottom boy onto the bed.

"Ah! No, Matt!" Jun protested as he pounded away at Jun's hole. "This ... ugh! This is my parent's roo ... aaah ...."

"Good. Let their bed feel the passion between us," Matt growled. He was still mad at Jun's parents for not even showing any affection to him since his outing. That anger transferred to the fucking, and Matt increased the pace, slamming into a screaming Jun.

"AAh! Mmph!"

"Sorry, kiddo," Matt said, slamming deep into him, "I just gotta let this anger out. Bear with me."

Jun nodded, unable to make any sounds other than moans and screams of pleasure. A tingling tickled Jun and he looked down to find drops of pre cum oozing out of his own cock. He knew it was only a matter of time before he came. It amazed him though, being able to cum just from Matt's pounding.

"Aah ... I'm gonna cum, Matt," Jun warned.

Matt smirked. "That's pretty quick. I take much longer, though."

Jun laid his head back in a mix of joy and worry. He was ecstatic that Matt could last a long time, but worried about his own hole and the pain afterwards. At a deep thrust from Matt, Jun blasted all over himself, from the chin down.

Matt laughed. "You look nice like that."

Jun blushed and looked away.

Matt stopped pounding and slapped the side of Jun's ass. Hard. "On your knees and hands. I want to do you like a dog. You know, since you say I look and act like one."

Jun groaned as he struggled to flip over. Matt, however, still had much energy left. He grabbed Jun's hips and pulled him back onto the still hard cock.

Tears formed in Jun's eyes, but not from pain. He couldn't believe the straight hunk of a teacher he had crushed on was now ramming him from behind. "I love you, Matt!"

Outama
Outama
18 Followers