Coach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outama
Outama
18 Followers

Sweat dripped down all over Matt's tan body. It glistened in the faint light of the bedroom. "Shut the fuck up. No talking now."

Jun weakly turned his head around to look at the man behind him. The view was stunning. Matt's body looked much sexier covered in sweat and his eyebrows were burrowed together in a fury he'd never seen before. He looked hot being so focused on his ass.

Jun's arms gave way as he slid down to the bed, ass still in the air getting pounded. He felt so much like a slut, but he didn't care. He was Matthew's slut now.

Matt's thrust grew much more aggressive and deeper; Jun knew he was almost cumming. His breathing grew heavier and erratic. "Ah! Damn, I'm cumming!"

Jun nodded, signaling that it was okay to release his cum deep inside him. With a final thrust, Matt came, filling the well used hole up with cum. Jun felt the warmness inside him and almost cried with joy. Matt pulled out with an audible 'pop' with strings of cum still attached to his cock from the hole.

"That's a good boy," Matt said, plopping his sweaty body down onto Jun's smaller body.

"Aah ..." Jun moaned again. He felt his hole beginning to close up. "Can I suck you now?"

Matt shook his head. "No, not now. I just want to lay here. Was I too rough, kiddo?"

Jun managed to flip his body around, so now he was facing Matt underneath him. "A little. But it's okay. I loved it all." The two locked themselves in a passionate kiss. "One question though. How did you know I was a virgin?"

Matt smiled, showing those cute little fangs again. "Cute little kids like you would never do such a thing on your own. Besides, when I first said it, you never tried to deny it or prove me that you weren't."

Jun hugged Matthew's muscular body tightly.

"Does this make me ... bisexual?" Matt asked curiously.

Jun thought for a moment. "How do you feel about women?"

"I was engaged to her," Matt replied.

"And how do you feel about me?"

"You're my wife."

Jun laughed, wrapping his legs around Matt's body. "My husband is indeed bisexual. Not a problem though. It makes you even hotter!"

Matt got up, pulling Jun up as well. "Come on, kiddo. Let's get cleaned up. Where's the shower?"

"Down the hall, on the left," Jun answered. "You go first, though."

Matt looked a little sad, which made him extremely more adorable with his little fangs poking out. "Why? I wanted to shower together."

"If we shower together, then you'll be fucking me again," Jun explained. "I love you, Matt, but I can't handle THIS twice in one day!" He grabbed Matt's softening cock and squeezed it, earning a soft moan from the owner.

Jun looked straight into Matthew's blue eyes and ruffled his spiky brown hair. "You seriously are the best thing that ever happened to me." He leaned in for a kiss, this time more gentle than the rest.

"I just realized something," Matt said, breaking loose.

"What?"

Matt grinned. "I'm old enough to be your big brother!"

Jun paused. He had forgotten that Matthew was six years older than him. He shrugged. "Oh well. Looks like my husband's my older brother then!"

"And teacher," Matthew added, before pushing Jun down for another kissing session.

Outama
Outama
18 Followers