All Comments on 'Coach Able'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
long lead up to ...

NOTHING !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing?

A blow job is hardly nothing. It was the kid's first time. What did you expect? Fisting?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YEARS LATER

Loved this story reminded me of similar lustful dreaming about one of my tutors and activities in the college showers unfortunately I wasn't as lucky as Rich; I never got to seduce my tutor. I was hard as I recollected my dreams and envious of Rich and Jerry as things panned out for them. It was MUCH more than "just a blow job" !! "Years later when people asked how they met"!! they are obviously still together mmmmm please write more and fill in the years ; love to find out how things developed. I'll be looking out for more xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved this!

also... kenyon? oberlin? xD

TurbidusTurbidusover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I conceived of it as more of a tale of seduction and first time intertwined with each other. I enjoyed the idea of the more inexperienced character finding the courage to break the rules and go after what he wanted, only to discover he really didn't know what to do when he got it.

I also wanted the object of his affections to be worthy of his interest.

Perhaps I should have made it clearer in the intro that there was a great deal of sex.

Please enjoy and thanks for the feedback.

Turbidus

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Thanks Turbidus! Would love to hear about what is between the here and now and “years later”. Dialogue sounded very real in the story. There was confidence in both their dialogue . I like stories about grounded people. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I think it is a great story and very well written. To me it has class. I love the last line. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!!

Please write more parts for this couple!

Loved jerry n rich!

Are you planning on writing more about them??

Please say yes!! Please please please pretty please!!

63lsmith63lsmithover 6 years ago
VERY VERY NICE

Well done. I know you did not say so, but I hope you do another chapter, as this one stopped without a real ending.

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 6 years ago
intelligent and sexy

don't fret about not having sex in the story, there's something to be said about those moments of uncontrollable attraction to "forbidden" people. you captured a moment like that perfectly.

plus rich's innocence is adorable

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
BEYOND GREAT!

I agree with the earlier comment "Years Later." I absolutely loved this story, and agree with the suggestion/wish that you "fill in" the in-between years and tell the story of their courtship and growing relationship. Jerry is a great teacher (in all ways) and Rich a great student (willing to learn). They are so patient with each other, teaching and learning at their own paces, willing to explore the growing love step by step, even learn what they like to do sexually (blow jobs, nipple play, kissing) in a step by step way. Jerry was so loving and so patient, and Rich so eager to learn. The taste of cum is beyond any description -- very creamy!

I'm glad Rich persisted and didn't let Jerry walk away from him when Jerry learned Rich was a virgin. And I'm glad Jerry had the courage to give Rich his address and invitation to sex. This is what makes love stories what they are! I love Jerry's hairy body, his beautifully hairy chest and abs, the nipples, hard cock, pubes. I think their comparing cock sizes and hair amounts is touching. Thanks LOADS for the story. Please consider an additional tale about these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved this

What a beautiful story. I wish my first time had been with a loving and caring person like Coach. My first time was with a person seeking self-satisfaction and using me. Sadly, it colored my sexual relations for years. I loved this story for what my life might have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really loved this story it was real, you didn't have to imagine it being real life. It felt real this was something that could happen to anyone, when coach came in the lockerroom and rich hurried then seeing the janitor omg too real and you got litterally relate to an experience like that

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story!

Wonderfully written. My only thing is that the story ended really abruptly. I'd have loved to see Rich dealing with his feelings post blowjob and even what sex between Rich and Jerry would be like. For me, there is so much more thar could have been explored. But really great! I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. It was very real to move back and forth between both characters to keep us interested in what they were each thinking. Nice that you turned a horny lust filled attraction into a real romance.

Gotta say though, I wasn’t happy about the little preview of events to come you threw in at the beginning. I would have preferred for it to come together in the correct time line.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

Another good one. Not so enamored with the ending though. I kind of expected Jerry to have at least rimmed Rich’s ass, since this encounter could easily have been their last. Licking a clean asshole, whether male or female is so incredibly hot and naughty not to mention the experience can almost make you cum without even being touched. Your sensual writing skills are over the top good. I’m so glad I found your stories. 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s. Thank you ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous