Coach Daddy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was going to be the first time any of them had seen me as a girl and I didn't even know if they were aware of my transformation. I was very interested to see if they would even recognize me. This was going to be interesting.

Daddy, sitting behind his desk in a very comfortable looking chair, finally took notice of us and called out, "Oh girls, you're finally ready. I`m sure the guys were getting bored. Please come in and make yourselves comfortable."

With Daddy`s permission we both sauntered into the room. I knew exactly where I was going to go and made a be line to Zack and settled myself into his lap. Immediately I felt a tree stump growing under my little ass.

"You ladies look amazing but Zek you are going to have to fill us in on where you got this little beauty?" Rumbled Zack underneath me as I took in his sweet, intoxicating smell.

"I`m pretty sure all of you have already met Joey." Daddy answered.

"Joey? You mean our massage therapist Joey?" He asked as his massive hand cupped my chin and turned my face to his so he could study my face.

I smiled brightly at him and answered for Daddy, "The one and only."

"Damn Joey, I knew you were a little queer but I wasn't expecting this." He stated with a puzzled look on his face.

"No Zack, I thought I was gay but what I really was, was a girl trapped in a man`s body and Daddy and Beth found me." I replied as a nuzzled his neck.

"Yes, I can see that and what a woman you make. I think I like the new Joey." He said as I felt his huge rough and slide up my stockings clad thighs right up to where his finger tips could caress the soft skin above.

"Daddy, I think Zack is getting excited. Can I please have a taste." I ask as I notice Beth cuddling up to Tom.

"Sure you can sweety. Enjoy yourself." He replied.

With Daddy's permission I slipped down between Zack's legs, sliding my hands up and down the tree trunk running down the leg of his jeans. I smiled sweetly up at his dark face and slide my hands up to unbuttoned and unzip his jeans. Reaching up I took ahold of the waist of his jeans and pulled them down as he raised his ass to make it easier. As his jeans reach his knees I start to undo and pull off his shoes. I didn't want anything in the way of getting his python in my mouth so I pulled his jeans the rest of the way off.

With him only in his boxers his erect cock was quite evident. I could even already see his bludgeoning cock head as it peaked out under the leg. I slid my hands up his legs and up the legs of his boxers, taking hold of his shafts and cupping his absolutely humongous balls. 'Now this was the definition of a bull.' I thought as I ran one of my hands up and down his shaft.

With my mouth watering I couldn't wait anymore and released his cock and balls and reached up to pull down his boxers and free the beast. As I got his boxers off he moved himself further to the edge of the couch to get me better access to his crotch. I couldn't wait, I needed this. His monstrous cock was magnificent. He wasn't quite as long as Daddy's nine inches but he definitely had him beat in girth with a cock that was at least as thick as a coke can. I didn't think I could get this lip stretcher down my throat but it wasn't for lack of trying.

I took hold of his tree stump and stroked it as I moved my face to the base to inhale his essence which was strong and sweet and all man. My lips wrap around the base of his cock and I try to wrap my tongue around it, not even coming close. I work my mouth up and down his heavy shaft listening to him moan. Removing my mouth I looked up into his face as I tapped the wide head of his cock against my lips. My eyes widen as I notice Bobby and Bill standing behind Zack massaging their prominent bulges. I smiled up at them as I lick Zack's precum off my lips and then stick the tip of my tongue into his piss hole to retrieve more of his yummy free flowing juice.

"Quit teasing me girl and suck that cock." Zack rumbled from above.

I kissed the tip of his cock and then stretch my lips around his massive head, my mouth as wide as it could possibly go. I suck hard on his head causing air to slurp in around the head. The vibrations caused by the slurping was apparently very enjoyable as a loud moan rumbled from Zack's massive chest. I bobbed my head on about six inches of his cock but there was no way I could get his cock any further. My throat was just not big enough. I allowed as much saliva run down his shafts and then wrapped both hands around the slick base. I started twisting my hands in opposite directions as I followed my slurping lips up and down his mighty shaft.

"Fuck girl I'm going to cum soon." Zack moaned thrusting his hips up at me.

Hearing him, I pull him out of my mouth and looked up at him with an evil grin and said, "No sir, not yet. First I'm going to stuff this fat cock into my tiny hole."

I stood and untied my blouse, revealing my perky tits and extremely hard nipple in my lacey half bra. Then I reached under my skirt and lowered my panties and let them slide down my legs. I kneeled on the couch beside Zack with my elbows on the back of it. I stuck my fingers in my mouth to wet them with saliva. It's a good thing I filled myself with lube while I was in the bathroom earlier because I was going to need it to take his tree stump. I reached back and rubbed my rim with my now slick fingers and probed a little to gain some of the lube inside to help further prepare myself.

"Come on big guy. Let's get that juicy club of yours were it belongs." I said as I wiggled my ass for him.

Zack stood and took position behind me. Apparently everyone else wanted to watch me take his root because they gathered around, all stroking their massive cocks. All except for Beth and Tom that is, because I looked over and watched as she bounced up and down on his thick rod.

I felt the head of Zack cock touch my winking star so I placed my chest against the back of the couch and reached back with both hands to pull my cheeks apart so he had a clear target. With one hand on my lower back and once to brace his cock for entry he started to push. The feeling of my rim being forced to widen is my favorite part and he was going so slow that I felt every millimeter of entry. I knew the exact moment we had exceeded Daddy's girth because that was when the pain started. It was exhilarating and I felt the adrenaline coursing through my veins as my heart pounded in my chest. It felt like an hour but was probably only a minute or two when I felt my rim close around the corona of his baseball sized cock head. The breath I had been holding rushed out of me and I started rocking just slightly to help lube stretched muscle that was hugging his tree trunk.

"Oh god little girl, you are so hot and wet in there. Zek you are one lucky man." Zack rumbled as he to started to rock in a counter rhythm to my own.

My eyes were shut and my mouth was opened as I moaned from being slit like a piece of wood from a mighty ax. Apparently this was to much of an invitation because soon there was something tapping on my bottom lip. I opened my eyes and there was Bill presenting his cock to my mouth. Releasing my ass cheeks I brought my hands back in front of me and with one hand around his shaft and the other clutching his balls I pulled him into my mouth.

Bill's cock was much like the man himself, long and thin, or at least thinner than the rest of the guys here today. Another thing unlike the rest of them was that Bill still had his foreskin. I didn't think it helped the appearance of a cock but a cock is a cock and the extra skin could be fun to play with but that would have to be another time because to much of my attention was focused on the tree trunk I was in the process of being skewered on. Bill wasn't much in the need for extra attention either because his hands took hold of my pig tails and started sawing his cock in and out of my mouth. It was really a turn on to just be used so I opened my throat and jaw and closed my lips tight around his shaft, my tongue cupping around the bottom of it. He soon found out he had no restrictions to the depth of his thrusts and he was soon bottoming out on every plunge down into my throat, his balls slapping my chin.

Zack had really starting to pick up pace and I could tell he was coming close to burying his trunk to the hilt in my hole. I couldn't wait to feel his thighs slap my own so I started to thrust my ass back at him harder. I was on the verge of messing the inside of my skirt and my rim started clenching his shaft.

"I can't believe his little cum slut is going to take the whole thing." Zack bellowed as I felt his hands clamp down on my hips and with one mighty thrust buried the entire length into me.

Feeling our thighs collide was finally to much for me and I felt my clitty spew forth it's cream and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. My moans must have been to much for Bill because he buried his cock balls deep as he started grunting as his cum rocketed out of him directly into my stomach. Being on the verge of consciousness I barely noticed but instinctively started swallowing, massaging his bucking cock.

Zack had really picked up his pace and was power

driving as his huge hands gripped my hips with such force I though my bones would be crushed into dust. My orgasm had never stopped and I could do nothing but grip the back of the couch with Bill's cum drooling down my chin.

With a roar that echoed in my ears and a finally bone rattling thrust to the hilt his deluge of cum flowed deep in my bowls. It was so hot I thought it might burn through me. His body jerked, shaking my whole body to the core.

After at least a full minute of my body quaking with every very evident pulse of his cock buried within me, he released his mighty grip of my hips and with an audible slurp extracted his softening cock from me, followed by a river of his cum that flowed from my hole and down over my testicles and clitty. Reaching down I rubbed it into my skin and then brought my hand to my mouth and licked them clean as I rolled onto my back on the couch.

Apparently, I was not going to get a break even after the pure ravaging I had just been through because Mike immediately pushed my knees up to my chest and thrust his much smaller but still bigger then average, cock into me forcing Zack's cum to squish out around him. It was an incredibly nasty feeling and I loved it as I stroked my fingers around the base of his cum covered shaft and then sucked them clean again.

Zack came around to the arm of the couch where my head was propped and draped his cum and lube covered across my face. Happily, I sucked him into my mouth to clean him off and savor the flavor.

"Damn it Zack! I think you ruined this girl for the rest of us until she closes up some. I could fit another one of you guys in here right beside me." Mike said as he heaved in and out of me.

"Now that's an idea. Mike, sit down and take her

on top of you. Let's see if I can get my cock in there too." Bobby exclaimed excitedly.

My eyes were as wide as saucers as Mike obeyed and sat down next to me and then picked me up like I was a doll and lowered me down on his cock with me facing away from him. I was in shock. I didn't think there was any way I was going to fit another inside me but it didn't look like I had much of a choice as Bobby moved between my legs. Luckily Bobby was only about the size of Mike, but this was still going to be a lot.

Bobby pointed his black cock down and pressed the head of it against Mike's cock and the rim of my hole and pushed. I didn't think it was going to fit as I winced in pain but never the less my ever accommodating boi pussy stretched around Bobby too and I grunted as he popped in.

Seeing two cocks, one black and one white side by side with my rim stretched around them both was mesmerizing to say the least. Then they started to move and I about lost it. As one pulled out the other pushed it. Over and over again, black cock, white cock, black cock, white cock, black cock, white cock, in and out, in and out. It was an incredible sight and I couldn't tear my eyes away. Then I felt something hot splash on my face and in my wide open mouth. I looked around cause I could taste that it was cum but no one was close enough for it to be any of their cum but the cum was still spraying on my face and chest. I look back down and realized it was me. My little clitty was bucking and spitting my cum onto my face. The sensations of these two cocks sawing in and out of me caused a mighty orgasm but I was in so much pleasure I couldn't tell the difference from one wave to the next.

Mike and Bobby continued the onslaught for at least 15 minutes before Mike started to grunt and I felt his hot cum coat my insides. Bobby was not far behind as he to emptied the contents of his balls into me. My own orgasm had never stopped and my chest and face were sticky and covered in my cum.

Bobby slowly backed away and his cock slipped out of my well fucked hole and cum flowed out all over Mike underneath. Bobby pulled me up on shake legs and once Mike was out of me I tiredly fell to the floor. Since Mike was covered I moved over and slurped his cum covered balls into my mouth and then licked off his cock until he was clean. Then Bobby presented me with his cock and I sucked him clean as well. As he whispered to me, "You are quite the cum slut aren't you."

I just nodded my head and then curled up on the floor completely spent. I felt myself being covered up and my eyes fluttered open to look at Daddy scooping me up off the floor. I snuggled into his chest and wallowed in his smell as he carried me down the hall. He laid me in his bed and covered me up and as I drifted off to sleep he kissed my forehead and whispered, "Good girl."

12