All Comments on 'Coach Relieves My Stress'

by blahdeeblahdee

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love it!! Plz continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good short story

Similar things have happened with coach. Sometimes there is a clique that indulges in stress relief.

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE

Short but nice, Hope to see more and longer chapters.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Unorthodox Stress Relief

I suppose that is one way of relieving stress is one is into that kind of thing. But surely the coach would not be into relieving his team's stress this way, if they were all hyped up before their games.

Maybe he's a 'dirty old man' and it is own way of getting his own stress relief?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stop too soon

Should have continued till he finished the blow job and fucked the boy and then had the father join in the sex after his dick gets super hard and begs after seeing his son fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had a similar thing happen to me when I was swimming competitively.Dad use to drive me there and wait for me.I came out of pool with my coach and Dad was waiting sitting for me .Coach said to Dad just taking me to team masseur for a massage ,be about 40 minutes.Dad just smiled and nodded in agreement.Coach then took me into the masseurs room and closed the door with Dad just sitting nearby.I did get massaged yes but then coach and the masseur started like touching me and when I didn't say anything or object ,they started wanking me.Then they started sucking me and id already been in there for about 50 mins as I said I did get massaged.All of a sudden my Dad walked in closed the door behind him and caught me getting sucked by both the team masseur and my coach.He stood there mouth open never ever said a word not to me or even the two men.He just stood silenty there watching .When we were in our car going home ,Dad just said one sentence to me .He said best not let your mum know what those two were doing to you..Thats all he said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but so obviously could have gone on longer. It would have been amazing if dad had gotten involved.

It’s your story, maybe you could give us a part two or maybe just a rewrite.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous