Coach T... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do as I'm told; taking him in my mouth, letting him set the pace and show me how he likes it. I can't help myself as I start to get into it and I feel him harden in my mouth and I continue. He said until he told me to stop. I was afraid not to do what I was told. It wasn't too long before I felt him begin to tense up again and his hand wrapped in my hair as he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth and he came.

"Swallow it." I did, without thinking and after I finished I looked up at him waiting.

"You're mine now, you know that? All mine." He stated and I knew there was no fighting it. I knew he was right. I nodded and he smiled.

He let me get dressed and walked me to my car so I could drive home. We were the only ones left at the school and right before I left he held me up against my car, his finger slipping past my thong into my cum soaked cunt. "This is mine and anytime I want it, I better get it, understand?" He looked down at me with a very forbidding look on his face and I knew I better answer.

"Yes, sir" I said meekly.

"Good," he said and before he let me leave he made me lick off his fingers and then he kissed me again.

Driving home I had so many thoughts racing through my head. I didn't know what to think or what to do. It was long after I got home and had my shower and went to bed that I realized the truth. I liked being his.

12