All Comments on 'Coach's Decision'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh man!

What a man! Ironically my soccer coach was a lot like this coach was, A Greek name too, and also hairy as a bear. Unfortunately, he never came on to me and if I had made a move on me he probably would have kicked my ass, but it was fun reading this and imagining how it might have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five stars (*****)!

The summer I turned 18, I worked graveyard shifts at a warehouse.

The boss not only was very strict & demading but he also shouted at the crew and used profanities in every other sentence. He was domineering. He was a typical alpha male.

In my fantasy world he called me to his office just as the rest of crew was leaving. He ordered me to take a shower & comeback to him naked. He fucked me and fucked me...

What happened in real world was that I was mentally paralysed whenever he was near me. It was something like a hypnotic trance. Moreover muscles around my ass hole was "pulsating" (it had very frequent contractions).

OMG I just wanted him to have his way with me, but it was not written in the stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting change from most of Timmy's stories where the older figure is typically uncircumcised. In this one the coach is circumcised with an "acorn-like glans". I don't think it mentions whether Kenny, the student, is circumcised, but I'm guessing like most of us Americans born in the last century that he is circumcised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous