Coach's Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny let the hot seed cascade down his throat in a series of spurts that made the coach's knees turn to jelly, forcing himself to keep swallowing even when he feared he would choke. After his orgasm finally ended, Anthony helped Kenny to his feet, giving him a warm embrace, and the feel of the coach's hirsute body against his skin made the young man's erection throb with excitement.

It was like being hugged by a teddy bear, Kenny thought as their bodies entwined by the side of the bed before the coach eased him down into the bedding. The waterbed swayed a bit when their bodies handed on it, and then Kenny felt Anthony's hand.

Kenny fought the urge to cum and won that battle this time, unlike in the showers at school earlier, and as the coach's hand wrapped around Kenny's throbbing manhood he eased his body against his young lover in the soft and inviting sheets of the waterbed.

They embraced while rolling around on the gentle waves, with the coach enjoying the feel of Kenny's body as he ground himself into his lean and smooth torso. Anthony felt Kenny's cock against his own, the long hot poker of his protege rubbing into his flaccid cock, and the coach reached down and squeezed their members together with his fist.

"Oh!" they both moaned as one as their cocks were pressed even tighter together when Kenny's hand joined in, and even though the coach had just cum a few moments ago, he had begun to get erect again from the sweet touch of Kenny's body against his own.

"Feels so good," Kenny gasped. "Our cocks rubbing together like this."

"I want you - want you in me," Anthony said, and when he told his coach that he had never done it and didn't know how, he was assured that he would learn fast.

Now Kenny was kneeling behind Anthony, his greased cock so stiff that it arched upward as it sprang around wildly, staring at the hairy crack of his coach ass with the lubricated opening obscured by the profuse fur.

Kenny's hands were on the coach's hips, sliding all over the hirsute and muscular back of his mentor as the tip of his dick rested against the crack of his coach's ass, and then a hand was reaching down from below to bring the dick to the portal.

"Oh geez!" Kenny groaned as his slender cock slid in easily, and the sensation of the warm cavity surrounding his manhood nearly made him cum right away as he impaled the coach with his cock. "Wait."

Kenny wrapped his arms around Anthony as best he could, remaining perfectly still as he fought the urge to orgasm. It felt so good - so warm and snug - and the feel of coach's hairy back against his chest and stomach was everything he had dreamed it would be and more.

"Take your time," Anthony said as he savored the feel of the previously virgin penis that had begun to burrow into his bowels. "Your cock feels so good in me. I want you in me deep."

Kenny grunted a reply as he let his hand slide under his mentor to grab the semi-turgid manhood that was swaying down below. Kenny pulled on the fat stub that his hand could not encircle and that had made his jaws ache so good.

As Anthony got erect, Kenny shivered when the thought came to him that maybe later their positions would be reversed, and it would be his coach putting his cock into him, or at least trying to.

It didn't seem possible, but although the idea of Anthony putting that outrageously thick piston of flesh into his virgin anus was terrifying, it was also arousing to think of being impaled by the man he loved so much. As Kenny stroked his coach's back he began to move a bit, even letting his cock slip in and out a little but before easing it back in, and as Kenny gained more control of himself his strokes became deeper and quicker.

"Oh that's so good," the coach was saying as his star player's manhood sank most of his prong before retracting almost all the way out again, and when Kenny slid back in his mentor thrust his ass back at him. "Give it all to me. I want it all."

Kenny did what he was told, and they both groaned as Ken impaled Coach Costas with every inch of his cock, and when Coach told him to go hard and fast, he did. The bed was rocking as their flesh slapped together, the noise echoing like thunder in the small bedroom as Ken thrust hard and deep while his hands went all over the hirsute body of his mentor.

Ken's sweat was flying all over the coach's back as he felt his orgasm rise within him, and when he could hold it back longer he cried out and filled Coach's bowels with what felt like an incredible load of cum, and after he came he stayed hunched over his mentor and embraced him until his deflating cock slipped out of him.

Only then did Couch Costas sink down to the mattress, Kenny still riding him as he continued to hold him tight, relishing the feel of his hairy body so much he was reluctant to let go.

"Did you like it Ken?" Coach Costas asked after turning around to face his former player. "Was it good for you?"

"I loved it," Ken said, suddenly unable to resist kissing his mentor, and when the coach returned the affection they continued, with Ken relishing the feel of their bodies and expecially their cocks rubbing together.

"Will you do it to me?"

"I - I don't think that's a good idea," Coach Costas said.

"Please," Ken found himself asking. "Please, Anthony? I want you to take me. I'm not afraid."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"I know you won't. I want to experience it, and I want you to be the first," Ken asked. "Please?"

***

Anthony Costas looked at the pale, slender lad kneeling on the bed before him, his creamy little rear end up high. Below, Kenny's long nut sac and dangling cock swayed lazily as Anthony spread the bony ass cheeks apart and saw the pink puckered ring, looking every bit as virginal as it was.

Coach Costas ran his tongue over the opening, hearing the started gasp from his protege at the sensation, and when the tongue flicked inside his hairless anus the gasp became a squeal. Anthony probed the tight orifice as deep as his tongue could go while reaching down and squeezing Ken's meaty nuts, rolling the meaty orbs in his palm with he rimmed him.

Kenny was hard again already, the coach noted when he tried to grab Ken's cock and found the long prong curled upward toward his stomach, a tribute to his reslience as well as his arousal from the rimming he was getting.

Kenny's face was buried in the pillow as he squirmed under his coach's burrowing tongue, and when he felt the hand grab his cock and begin to stroke the shaft his body shuddered as he spat a little seed onto the sheets below him.

After Anthony felt Ken's dick go limp he milked it dry and then straightened up and moved close to his protege, his cock still erect and glistening with lube. Ken jumped when he felt the coach insert his cock into his tight anus, and then realzed that it wasn't his cock but a finger.

Then a second finger entered his anus, and Kenny bit the pillow hard to muffle the sounds he feared would give away the pain he was feeling. He didn't want Coach to stop, and was willing to endure anything to have him.

Anthony brought the head of his member to the virginal ring, telling himself that he would just put the head in, and maybe just a little more, but as the bronze knob popped inside of Ken and he heard the muffled squeal, he knew he would not likely be able to hold back.

"You okay, babe?" Anthony asked as he stopped, sliding his hands over the creamy white back of his protege.

"Yeah," came a shaky voice from the pillow. "Is it - all in?"

"Almost babe," Anthony lied, looking down at most of his dick still outside of the obviously frightened lad, and while he was tempted to stop, Kenny implored him to continue.

"Want - want it all," Ken said, mimicing his mentor words of earlier, and with that Anthony slid more of his muscled and generously greased member into Kenny.

"You're so tight - so good," Coach Costas was muttering as Kenny felt his anus being stretched out wide as the coach probed deeper with every gentle thrust.

Anthony pulled out the half of his cock that had gone in the lad, and after looking at the gaping hole he had caused, slid back in into the impossibly tight orifice, which felt like an oven around his cock.

Anthony began thrusting a little harder and deeper while trying to ignore the sounds coming from Kenny. Was he crying? Looking down, he saw nothing but his pubic hair as the ring squeezed the base of his cock, and the sight of seeing all of his tool into Kenny was so amazing that couldn't hold back..

Anthony pulled out just in time to watch his first shot squirt into the gaping opening from just outside, and then he slid back inside all the way again, coating Kenny's bowels with his load and pulling out as soon his orgasm ended.

"You okay?" Anthony asked as he rolled over to Kenny's side, and the lad nodded, the pillow wet with his tears.

Anthony forced Kenny to look at him, his face red and obviously stressed, but he gave his mentor a smile.

"Really. I'm okay. Was it good for you?"

"Of course," Anthony assured him. "How about you?"

"It was - an experience," Kenny said with a smile.

They embraced and dropped off to sleep soon after, with Kenny waking up in the middle of the night. After going to the bathroom he decided to take a shower. The warmth of the spray was soothing, and as Kenny cleaned his throbbing orifice he found it hard to believe that he had actually done it.

By the time he finished cleaning back there, he cock was hard from replaying the scene in his mind, and Kenny had just begun to stroke himself when the shower curtain was pulled back a bit and the smiling face of Coach Costas appeared.

"I was going to see if you were okay," Coach Costas grinned while looking down at the long slender prong bouncing around like a diving board in front of Kenny. "But obviously you are. Are you always hard?"

"I was thinking about you," Kenny said with a sheepish grin.

"In that case, let me give you something to remember me by," Coach Costas said as he climbed into the shower and moved Kenny to the back wall before kneeling in front of the lad and taking his cock in hand.

Kenny leaned back against the wall and looked down at his coach's lips sliding down the entire length of his manhood and put his hands on his hairy shoulders. He would be going off to college soon, but he knew that every chance he got, he would head home to visit, and those visits would included stopping by to see Coach Costas, because he knew he still had a lot to learn.

***

thank you for reading

12