Coachsmella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lickr
lickr
96 Followers

In a relationship like with Eve, you get to know the body odor of your significant other. In my case even come to love it. But smelling a stranger for the first time, is a whole other story. For a moment I even regretted my decision. Then I realized, this might well be the last chance I had to enjoy another woman before Eve and I got married.

So I continued and truth be told I gagged a bit when I had my nose to hear pit of amazing stink. I stuck out my tongue, I just gave in and started licking enthusiastically. She tasted amazing, like nothing I had ever tasted in my life. I started fondling her cute little breasts, but she slapped my hand.

"No playing with your lunch! You'll get to do that later" she winked.

I was even more turned on and went to her other armpit, licking the glorious stink of as best I could. All the while she was giggling

"That tickles... but I love it! Good job, my little deodorant. When you're done with my pits, make your way to my pussy, I hope you've got an appetite."

After a few final licks I moved from armpits to her gorgeous nipples and gave them a few licks. She gave a little moan, which motivated me even more.

I slowly licked down to her bellybutton, plunging my tongue in, licking up the little pool of sweat that had accumulated in there. I kissed her stomach a few times and now she slapped my head.

"NO kissing! That's not fair to Eve. Licking will be just fine!"

So I licked down to her pussy and as she spread her legs I could actually see the threads of pussyslime between her pussylips. She had the same pissy stink Eve's pussy had, if not worse.

I remembered I had licked Eve's pussy twice, cutting the pissiness of each time in half. At this point I was so into the sordidness of the situation I started exploring the new unknown depths of this pussy.

I gave the outer labia a few long licks and just touched her clitoral hood a bit with my tongue. She jerked, closing her eyes and as she did I stopped and started licking the inside of her leg. She groaned with frustration, but the smile I saw on her face said she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

I licked her stomach, legs and once in a while I gave her pussy a few licks. She writhed with anticipation and when she couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head to her pussy.

"Lick it, God please lick it!" she hissed.

So I did, licking her the best I could. Which turned out to be not half bad, she moaned and jerked her arms and legs, completely losing control of her body.

When she came she pulled my head even harder into her pussy almost cutting of my air supply.

I stopped licking for a moment, she yelled "KEEP LICKING PLEAASE!!"

So I did and after the longest orgasm I had ever seen, she pushed me away, lying back completely out of breath. I rolled over onto my back, catching my breath after being not being able to breathe during her entire orgasm, which easily lasted 35 seconds.

When she caught her breath she climbed onto my head without saying a word. She spread her ass cheeks exposing her brown little rosebud.

I was shocked, there were a few light streaks of brown around her asshole. The smell left no doubt, she smelled like shit. Even though the smell was faint, compared to the heavy earthy unwashed asshole smell, but unmistakably shitty.

She looked me dead in the eye over her shoulder and said "I know, I went number two last night in one of the festival toilets, but I could only rustle up 3 plies of toilet paper, so I might not have gotten all of it. But remember what we agreed; if you start, you finish. And I have to say, you've started it better than I could have imagined. Now get ready to finish it, while I give little Charlie here the attention he deserves after this hard work."

I was so immensely horny, I'd do anything for her to suck my dick. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and decided just to dive in. It felt like my whole being was sucked into her stinky crevice.

I was consumed by her smell and taste, while she sucked my dick enthusiastically. The taste wasn't as bad as I expected. It was mainly salty from the sweat, with an bitter, earthy undertone.

Out of nowhere a thunderous fart entered my mouth.

She didn't say anything, but I could hear her chuckling. She did this on purpose! I thought I would have been absolutely repulsed, but her stinky gas just seemed to fuel my horniness and I started licking harder.

She'd probably felt I was licking even harder and she replied by sucking and jerking my cocking even harder. After a few seconds I came, spurting a new load of sperm.

As I came I closed my mouth, but at the same time Claire expelled another loud fart, going right up my nose.

I couldn't believe the kinkiness I was experiencing this weekend! I sniffed hard, filling my lungs with her incredible, wonderful stink.

When the orgasm subsided I laid back.

I thought she'd just get off, but she turned around and said "You're not done yet, I can still smell my ass from here! Keep licking, I'll say when you're done."

Hesitantly I opened my mouth again. Licking a smelly ass after you've come is a whole other story than before. Luckily I had done most of the work already, so there was only a mild stink when the fart subsided. I started licking her again, probing her asshole with my tongue.

She moaned, touching her breasts and fingering her pussy. She started humping my face, getting more and more excited. She surprised me with another fart, only this one was a slow, silent fart. It burned my throat, lungs and nose, the smell was terrible. I gagged and tried to turn my head. She lifted her ass, turned and looked at me furiously.

She slapped my face and in a horny craze, while still fingering her pussy hissed .

"Keep licking or there's a lot more where that came from."

So I kept licking, luckily it didn't take too long before she reached another climax. During her climax she sat her entire weight on my face, still humping and writhing. I thought if it would've any longer I might have passed out.

Finally she practically fell over next to me. She turned to me, still with a look of bliss on her face and put her fingers in my mouth.

"Your last job, clean the pussyjuice off my fingers."

Her fingers tasted sweet.

While I was licking, she said "Sorry about the farting, it must've been the bad festival food... But you didn't seem to mind, did you. You little pervert.. Can we call it even now?"

I agreed and with that she got dressed and left the tent.

I lay there stunned, what the hell was happening today. This was crazy! I got dressed and went out of the tent. All of the girls were sitting in the sun.

Eve looked at me smiling, she whispered in my ear "So, did you enjoy the apologies?"

I kissed her passionately and said "Like you can't believe!"

She wrinkled her nose "I can smell... and taste" she added with a wink.

We left with the rest of the girls for the festival terrain. We danced and drank, we talked and had a great time. Claire threw me taunting, seductive looks all night. Several times she grazed my ass and once even my dick while dancing.

I have to admit, I was having a good time. My awareness of all of the female beauty in our little group, had only grown since last night.

Eve seemed quite aroused all night, being very handsy, kissing and fondling me. And as the night progressed, this only increased.

Now you should know, Eve could sometimes get a bit of an obstinate streak when she got drunk. And my god, was she obstinate tonight.

Once in a while she would come up to me and put her finger under my nose telling me to "Smell it!"

Each and every time it smelled a different kind of rank. Most times she told me it was the armpit of one of the other girls who all hadn't showered yet.

Each time I had to guess and one of the times I distinctly thought smelling pussyjuice.

With her naughty bambi-eyes she entrusted me "It was Rose's pussy."

She didn't just leave it at smelling, after a few armpit samples, she slipped her finger in my mouth.

"Lick it off, I know you love it" she whispered in my ear.

At about 10 pm I took her with me to a quieter place, to talk about all the things that were happening. I asked her what made her become so kinky all of the sudden.

She answered "I've always had fantasies, baby. But till tonight I've always been a little afraid you'd be weirded out by them.. Till I farted in your face and you loved it. You loved it didn't you, baby?"

"I think so babe" I said "I'm still getting used to this new you. But yeah, I think I'm loving it."

She smiled and grabbed my cock "Then why don't we keep this going! For this weekend, I'll show my kinkiest side to you as long as you promise not to judge. Deal?"

"Deal!" I happily agreed.

My god, I can't believe this is happening to me! If last night was any indication for the rest of the weekend, I was in for the ride of my life!

After some more kissing and fondling, we returned to rest of the group. I was happy to have on tight boxers, because the made the raging erection I'd been having on and off for the entire night, just a bit less noticeable.

At first Eve continued with the finger smelling and licking.

After a while she came to me and asked "Is it oke if I include the other girls in our little project?"

I told her it depended on what she meant by 'including' (as much as I loved the finger smelling and licking, doing it to 5 girls might be a bit much).

"Just that I tell them what's going on and maybe ask them to help out once in a while. Come on, Claire and Rose know already.. Who knows if they kept their mouths shut.. So what do you say? Can I? Pleaase?"

I didn't have to think for long.

"Allright, you can include them if you want. I love you babe!"

"I love you too!" she kissed me.

She had that naughty look on her face again, she looked at me and whispered "Let's play a new game: whose is it?"

With that she pressed a pair of panties in my face. I immediately smelled the familiar mix of sweat, sex and again mostly piss.

When removed the panty I saw a few dark long pubic hairs on them. I knew they had to be either Rose or Charlene's, them being the real hippies of the bunch.

"Well?" she gleamed.

"I'm gonna guess Rose." I answered.

"Wrong! It was Charlene! As a punishment you have to lick one of her armpits!"

I was shocked and secretly kind of amused "You told them already?!".

"I'm sorry baby, Rose immediately blabbed to the rest of the group. All of them have known since our little adventure last night. I just hoped you'd go along with it! And you did! So what do you say? Wanna play?"

I felt my dick get hard again.

"Let's play!" I said. And she went to get Charlene.

Charlene was pretty drunk when Eve brought her. But definitely not too drunk to realize what was going on.

"Hey Charlie, you dirty little devil you. I've heard you're going to be my deodorant for tonight! Well go right ahead, you can do my left armpit."

And as she raised her arm, I got a tingling feeling in my stomach. There were those tufts of hair I had fantasized about before. The hairs were dark brown and all matted down from the sweat. Suddenly I was very aware we were in the middle of a giant crowd.

"Do we have to do it here?" I asked Eve.

"Nobody cares baby, no place like right here.." she said and she gave me a kiss.

I hesitantly approached Charlene's armpit and got a little sniff. Even over the smell of beer and the crowd of human bodies the smell hit me like a freight train. Absolutely putrid sweaty smell, I actually gagged a little.

I asked Charlene when she had last used deodorant.

"Sugar, I never use deodorant. It's not natural. God made us this way.. don't you just love my pheromones? Go on, just give them a try."

And she lifted her arm up again. I brought my face to her armpit and I pushed my nose in her thick wet hair.

When I had crossed that boundary I was hooked. I stuck out my tongue and licked her disgusting armpit ferociously for a full song the band was playing, which must have been at least 4 minutes.

When I was done, Charlene smiled and smelled her armpit. "Wow!! Claire said you were good, she wasn't kidding!"

We got on with dancing and suddenly the girls seemed much freer around me, being flirty, dancing just a bit sexier. I had an awesome time.

We partied and kept drinking. I must admit, every time one of the girls went to go pee, I thought about the fact they couldn't use any toilet paper.

At some point I was dancing with Eve and she said she had to leave to go pee. I was having a great time dancing with her, one of my favorite bands was playing. So I asked her not to go.

"But I really have to go baby!" I looked at her and gave her my empty plastic cup. "Here, use that.." I whispered.

A giant smile came over her face. "You nasty freak you. You're really getting into the spirit of this aren't you? Well oke! Here I go!"

She took the plastic cup and put it under her skirt, I could see her wiggling her panties to the side and she looked me dead in the eyes as she started to piss in the cup. She filled up the entire cup to just half an inch under the rim.

Then with that same smile on her face she gave it to me and said: "Enjoy! Or in your case should I say, bottoms up?".

Again I was faced with a new boundary; was I sure I wanted to cross this one too? I looked at Eve and I saw how much she was loving this. Genuinely loving this. I decided (again) what the heck, I might as well go all the way!

I brought the cup to my lips and took a sip.

I thought I was gonna throw up, I had expected it to be this warm, but not to be this salty.

I composed myself and tried it again. Now as I was expecting the saltiness, it wasn't nearly as bad as the first sip.

"I can do this" I said to myself and continued to drink it.

I hadn't thought it possible, but Eve's face lit up even more.

She grabbed my dick and said "Baby, I have never loved you as much as right now."

I finished the cup and on we partied.

We continued playing the panty game and it wasn't long before Anne was included as well and I had at least licked everyone's armpit once. At around 4 am everybody was tired and we all headed back to the tents.

When we got to the tent everyone seemed to have found some extra energy, because no one wanted to go to sleep just yet. We sat around a camp fire just talking and singing.

Being several hundreds of yards away from the closest toilet, the Claire and Anne were complaining having to walk all the way to the toilet just to pee. Anne and Charlene didn't care, being true hippies, they just went between the tents.

I saw Anne go talk to Eve and them looking my way, again a grin came across both of their faces. I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but it was bound to be a new kinky step we'd be taking.

Eve came over to me and said "Babe, I know you've gotten more intimately acquainted with everyone already. But Anne had a request; now feel free to say no! But she was wondering if you would drink her pee, so she wouldn't have to go all the way to the toilet."

Even though I hadn't loved the taste of Eve's urine, I loved the kinky idea of drinking Anne's.

"Fine, here take my cup." I said.

"Well.. that's not quite what she had in mind.. She was kind of hoping she could piss straight into your mouth. You guys could use the tent. Would you?"

Even better, was all I could think. Bring it on.

"Let's go!" I said and made my way to the tent.

I went to lie down and not long after that Anne came in.

She was very apologetic "Sorry, sorry I really have to go.. Are you sure you don't mind?"

I tried to calm her down.

"Sure Anne, just go slow, I don't know if I can swallow that fast."

She pulled down her skirt and squatted over my face.

"Maybe you should put your mouth to my pussy, so I don't spill any?" she suggested.

I looked around and put a pillow under my head, so that my mouth was covering her pussy. The smell wasn't any different, that is to say, she hadn't been licked by me yet, so all of the weekend stank was still on it.

I smiled realizing I was getting accustomed to the intense smell of sweat, sex and stale piss.

After a few seconds she started to pee, at first I panicked a bit, the flow was strong. I swallowed as fast I could, but I couldn't keep it up for long.

But every once in a while she stopped, giving me a chance to catch my breath.

I could taste the alcohol in her urine, I loved it. When she was done she turned around with her butt facing me. Without warning she let out a deadly silent but really long fart. Instantly the whole tent smelled like rotten eggs.

"That's just a little reward for you to enjoy. Eve said you'd enjoy it."

And I realized, as terrible as it smelled, my god did it turn me on.

We both left the tent and Eve asked me if we had a good time. I said we had.

"Great" she said "because while you were in here we were discussing something with the girls. We would like you to be our designated pee drinker for the rest of the weekend. I promise you won't have to drink more than you want to, but there'll be enough you won't have to drink anything else all weekend. Just imagine, you would be getting drunk off our alcohol, getting drunk on piss. What do you say, honey?"

I found less and less was needed to convince me.

"I'd love to baby" I said.

So Eve publicly announced it to all the girls who cheered and clapped. And so it went.

When any of the girls needed to pee the came to me and either took me to the tent or handed me a cup, which every time I drank up till it was empty. I myself peed in a nearby bush ironically. But as much fun I may have been having, I was happy when the girls decided it was time to go to bed.

Eve and I were about to turn into our tent, when Rose whispered something into Eve's ear.

She turned to me "Baby, the girls have a little request. Rose just took a shit in the bushes, but wasn't able to wipe. The girls are complaining about the smell she's causing (I know ironic isn't it.. complaining about smell).. Rose was wondering if you would do for her, what you had done for Claire?"

"Sure" I said, I'll be right back"

I followed Rose to the girls' tent and with all the girls watching Rose laid down on her stomach. She spread her butt cheeks and the girls immediately covered their nose, giggled and complained about the smell.

They weren't wrong, there was an unmistakable smell filling the tent that could only be described as shitty. She had made a bit more of a mess than Claire had.

Rose had a hairy asshole, so there was some matted brown hair stuck to her asshole. It was gonna take some serious licking to get clean. I dove right in, not thinking too much about my actions.

She had a strong earthy, bitter taste. Not completely disgusting, I was mainly savoring the depravity of the situation.

Meanwhile the other girls were watching intently. When I was finished Rose ran her finger through her butt crack and sniffed it.

"Wow, you're just as effective with buttholes as you are with armpits. Nice job, Charlieboy! Well goodnight!"

I was about to leave, when the girls pulled me back.

"We want a goodnight kiss.." said Anne.

As I leaned in, she quickly added "No, we want it on our buttholes.. We love the feeling of your lips between our butt cheeks and you smelling and tasting our smelliest, dirtiest little spot. We know you love it.. So would you?"

As if they had talked it over, they all bent over in unison and spread their butt cheeks. It was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. A row of butts, some skinny, some with a little delicious cellulite with all of their buttholes exposed, waiting for me.

lickr
lickr
96 Followers