Coachsmella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lickr
lickr
96 Followers

I didn't hesitate and started at the left with Charlene's hairy ass giving it an elaborate tongue kiss savoring her unique hippie stink. I did the same with Anne and Claire, my god did I love these girls' unwashed, stinky asses.

They all crawled into their sleeping bags and went to sleep. I went back to my tent to finally get some sleep.

When I crawled into my tent Eve was still awake and was lying completely naked on her sleeping bag.

"Hey stud! Come in.. I think you've earned yourself a little reward for today. I have to say when I suggested we do this, I had no idea you were so kinky yourself! And baby, I love it!!"

With that she kissed me passionately and she had to have tasted my ass breath, but she kept kissing me.

"Mmm baby, you've never tasted sexier, you've been working hard! Now just lay back, we'll pick up where we left off last night."

She pulled my clothes of and spread my legs. I didn't have to wonder long what she meant by picking up where we left off, because as she wrapped her lips around my hard-on, her fingers found their way towards my asshole.

She cautiously put in one finger first, then another. She fingered my asshole for a while, blissfully, when suddenly she pulled out. She rustled through some of her things. I asked her what was wrong, she told me not to worry and just lay back.

"Relax every muscle in your body, baby! Let's see what you can take.." with that I heard the unmistakable hum of a vibrator.

"Why don't you lubricate it a bit?" she asked as she put it to my lips.

I was surprised by its size, not much smaller than my own penis, I wondered if I could take it. I could smell pussy on the vibrator.

She must've heard me sniff and said "I'll admit, this was in Claire's cunt last night. She let me borrow it to give you a nice treat."

I took it in my mouth and cleaned it with my tongue, savoring what little flavor was left on it. After a while she took it out of my mouth and applied some lubricant and pressed the tip to my anus.

"Now relax baby, let it fill you up."

I relaxed as she gently eased the vibrator in, there was just a slight discomfort at first. But once it was all in and my dick was in her mouth again I felt a kind of pleasure I had never felt before. Filling me up entirely, emanating through my genitals, my ass and from there through my whole body.

It was like I was in another space floating in pleasure. When I orgasmed it was the most intense I had ever had, as if every part of me was having a little orgasm of its own.

I don't even remember her pulling it out, I must've fallen right asleep.

Next morning Eve woke me up. The sun was beating down on the tent and it was starting to get hot.

She whispered "Get up baby, we've got a little surprise for you! Come outside!"

I got up, put on my boxers and stepped outside the tent. For some reason all of the girls were lined-up in front of their tent.

They cheered when I got out, Eve explained what was going on.

"Since we've all enjoyed you so much this weekend, we thought we'd let you enjoy us! So since we don't have a shower here, but everyone is all sweaty after a night in a crowded tent.. We decided you're on shower duty today!"

She took me to the girls' tent "Go on, step into your office!"

I stepped inside and she explained the idea.

"So babe, you're going to clean all of the girls up; ass, pussy, tits and pits, and feet if they've been wearing shoes. We wouldn't want your mouth to get all muddy.. You're only done when the girl says you're done. When they're satisfied, the girls owe you a reward, which could be anything from a blowjob to money or anything else you might think of. Agreed?"

Of course I was elated.

"Of course honey! Can I start with you?"

"You read my mind" she smiled.

Eve only had on a bikini, which she quickly took off. I decided to start with her armpits, which weren't that smelly after all the cleaning they had had this weekend.

I spent a couple of minutes on each armpit and moved to her tits. She cooed when I licked her nipples. I moved down to her bellybutton licking it out and continuing to her pussy. Her pussy had that wonderful early morning combination of sourness, sweat and pissy smell, I imagined this was what girls' bathrooms had to smell like.

I knew her so well, I played her like a trumpet, pressing exactly the right buttons. She orgasmed within notime.

I ended with a brown desert, reveling in her earthy stink.

I stopped finished after a couple of minutes, so she dragged her index finger down her buttcrack, smelling it.

"Wow, we've really revealed a new talent of yours this weekend, baby!" she said proudly "What do you want as your reward?"

I thought for a few seconds, then said "I would like you to fart, while I have my nose in your asshole."

She laughed loudly "I see we've also found a new fetish! I love it!" she bent over "Get your snoz in there!"

I pressed my nose in her clean asshole, she wiggled a bit and the pfffbraaaap.. a loud fart right in my nose! It was so intense and putrid, smelling of rotten eggs..

I had a raging hardon in half a second..

"Oops here comes another one!"

Brrrfffaaap..

It was like my whole being was filled with her fart. I loved it.

"Well that's all for now, I think, I'll send in the next one! Have fun, honey! I love you!"

After her Charlene entered, I loved her dirty armpits and she had some serious boob-sweat! Her ass was sticky and the hairs really captured the stank..

It took me some considerable effort to clean it.

When I was done, she asked me what I wanted for my reward.

"How about a blowjob!" I said.

She smiled and got on her knees.

"Are you sure?" she said with a grin. "Er.. yeah go ahead" I said.. why wouldn't I be sure.

I got a wonderful blowjob and came in her mouth. She looked at me sternly and kissed me on the mouth, pushing my own cum into my mouth.

"I always share.." she said with an evil smile. "Enjoy the rest now you've cum!"

To be continued

lickr
lickr
96 Followers