Coastal Ch. 02: Into the Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't be uppity for sure, not if I could help it.

Her hand continued to caress my butt, covering more skin with wider motions now. It felt as if she was spreading the glowing heat out, to my sides, to the top of my legs. My cock went completely limp during my torture, but obviously he was eager to forgive and forget. Stephanie had held her thighs clamped shut the whole time and its tip was still caught between her thighs. Her sweaty, slippery thighs.

Stephanie felt it growing again, too, and chuckled. She rubbed the insides of my thighs, sending jolts of pleasure up between them. I was rock hard in a flurry.

Trying to hump her in that awkward position was not easy, but I managed to, in small, careful motions, expecting her to reprimand me any second, afraid of her wrath. Still I couldn't help myself.

She didn't castigate me though. Instead she started to give light slaps to my thighs in rhythm to my humping.

Even though she hit a tender spot from time to time, my urge to rub my cock between her muscular thighs wasn't diminished at all. My balls felt achingly tight. The semi aroused state I had been in the whole day and the extended teasing before the spanking taking its toll now, transformed me into a sex-crazed animal that just wanted to shoot its load, no matter what.

Through the haze I realized that her slaps were picking up speed, urging me on. My hips followed their lead happily, bucking faster and faster, until my cock slipped between her thighs at breakneck speed. It felt just so good, so right.

"Cute little fuck bunny. You love my legs at least as much as your wife does, hmmmm." She threw in some harder slaps to my thighs now, in between her metronomic beat on my tender ass. "I just hope you will be as enthusiastic to lap your mess up afterwards as she was."

I took this for a go-ahead and didn't try to restrain myself any longer. Her thighs were slippery with sweat and pre cum, and full enough to encase my cock entirely. I didn't mind that it wasn't a cunt or asshole I was fucking. It felt just as good. Heaven.

The hand at my face pushed two fingers into my mouth, fucking it slowly, forcing my tongue down, filling me up.

My balls tightened, my whole body going rigid from the hard jolt of my cum shooting up, and then her hand clenched my balls. Just at the moment I felt the force of my thick sperm hammering through my urethra she stopped slapping me, slipped thumb and forefinger around my sack and pulled. The other fingers of her hand closed around my balls like a vice.

I screamed.

Like a girl, I hate to admit.

Around her long mouth fucking fingers.

I was coming so hard and copious, it felt nearly like I was having a piss, and as if she was pumping my load out of me by my balls at the same time.

Nothing could stop me. Even though her ball-clenching hand didn't give an inch, I thrust my hips forward, earning the friction I needed on my cock head to keep going, to spurt... and spurt again... and again.

As I came down from my high, shaking and moaning, I thankfully sucked her fingers. Her hand slowly released the pressure on my balls and allowed me to slump down, slowly gliding backwards. I felt my cock slipping out from between her thighs, leaving a warm slimy trail on her skin as my stomach followed behind while I sank to my knees.

My whole body ached. My muscles were too tense from keeping position, my ass was raw and throbbing, and my balls and cock hurt from coming so hard. It felt fabulous.

I slumped down, and my head came to rest on the soft and slippery skin of her leg.

Stephanie didn't have to remind me of my cleaning duties, since my cheek was resting on a puddle of my own sperm. Thankfully, she didn't push me immediately. I just huddled at her feet, my arms hugging her calves to keep me from shuddering too much as I basked in the afterglow of an experience I wouldn't have thought possible before.

If it took a real whipping to experience this again, I would take it happily, but I was still sane enough not to tell her this. Although she most probably knew anyway.

"I hope you enjoyed this. You will have to work real hard for your next orgasm."

One of her fingers languidly played around with the puddles of sperm on her skin, scooped some of it up and feeding it to me. I slurped it up eagerly.

"Hi Steve, you got time to fuck a desperate cunt tonight?"

I tried to jerk my head up, but her fingers just grabbed my lower lip and held me tight.

"I need a real man, right now, and I need it long and rough. Are you up to it?"

Only when I heard a tinny voice answering, I realized that she must have picked up her phone and hit a speed-dial.

"You're having a beer with George right now? Bring him along. I sure got enough holes ready for the both of you." She fed the next glob of sperm into my waiting mouth. "Naw, I have someone here who was promising at first, but proved to be a wimp. Got me all hot for real cock, though...great...see you later."

She disconnected and pulled my head back by my hair to give her room to spread her thighs.

"Hurry up, slut, the boys will want me squeaky clean when they get here, and you better be done before they arrive, because I don't think that you can already take what they dish out. They are not too particular about which kind of hole they fuck, as long as it is slick and tight and clenching."

My mind raced as I stared at the mess on the insides of her thighs. I didn't think that I could come so much. Realizing that it started to slide down her skin and threatened to drop to the floor, I dove right in and started sucking it off her. Getting the large puddles first, I followed up by lovingly licking her hot skin clean of my cum and her sweat. The harsh taste on my tongue wasn't so strange anymore after I had sucked my own cum out of my wife two nights before.

My eyes fell on her cunt, protruding wet and swollen Her labia were slick with her own juice, a clear drop welling out of her slightly opened hole. It slid down towards her light asshole, getting caught in her messy hairs on the way.

I knew that I shouldn't, but I couldn't keep my eyes away from that mesmerizing treasure.

"Last warning. I understand that you prefer to drink it right out of the cunt. Your wife told me so, but mine is not for you, not anymore. Perhaps you may slurp some out of Susie's twat again sometime. It might not be your own, though." Her knuckles rapped the top of my skull quite hard. "Now close your eyes and crawl back. You may dream of it, but you won't see it again soon."

Quickly obeying, I shuffled back on my knees and clenched my eyes shut. I listened to her footsteps moving around me and then a leather band closed around my throat.

"Lift your hands."

She was completely matter of fact while she attached wide leather bands around my wrists and connected them to the collar by short chains. I heard ominous clicks that sounded a lot like small padlocks.

"Eyes open again."

As I complied she pointed her finger at a glistening spot on the floor in front of me.

"You still leaked, little slut. Lick that up."

Due to the short chains, I had trouble bending forward without the support of my hands until I was able to brace myself on my elbows. My tongue found the lump of cum on the hardwood floor, and, as soon as I had cleaned the last of it off the floor, I felt her tug on my leash.

"Heel! I think I hear the boys arriving. I need to get you out of here since I'm not in the mood to share their alpha cocks with you."

She laughed all the way to my destination.

2

My destination was a fucking damn wall closet on the corridor between our rooms. OK, it was as spacious as closets come, and it's floor was padded with some thick and soft upholstery. It was nearly wide enough to stretch my legs.

Nevertheless.

I spent my night caught in a cupboard. Naked except for my collar and chains, my butt pulsing and hurting, and my pride crushed. At first I couldn't get my head around what had happened to me. I nearly panicked in the close, dark confines and kicked at the door, but once I heard Stephanie's clear voice, accompanied by two rough and dark male ones, I restrained myself immediately, remembering her words about what they might do to me if they found me. This was not something I wanted to experience, for sure.

What had I done? Where was Susan? More important, what was Susan doing right now? Only much later did I learn that she simply spent the night in our room, anxiously waiting for what would happen next. But right then and there my mind was spinning with images that made my skin crawl.

The soundtrack from along the corridor seeped into my prison. Stephanie must have left the door to her room open, because I could hear every little moan, and every loud one, and every slap and every scream. It went on and on, seemingly without end. I could do nothing but to sit there and listen, playing the movie in my head and cursing the erection it earned me that I couldn't reach with my hands.

At least the audio drama distracted me from worrying about Susan, and when they slowly wound down at long last, my exhaustion caught up with me and I somehow fell to sleep to their soft voices as they settled down for the night.

-----

Waking up was a different matter. Cold and cramped, my muscles screamed for relief, and I worked myself into a sweat by frantically searching for a position in which my body hurt the least. Three times footsteps walked by my hole in the wall and every single time my hope for release flared up, only to slump down depressed as the sound vanished again. It felt like an eternity until footsteps approached and stopped in front of the door. A key was turned, a handle creaked, and the door opened.

Light!

My hands jerked to my eyes as bright rays burned into them. I couldn't make out whose hand grabbed my leash and simply pulled me forward with compelling strength. Forced to my knees and elbows again, I crawled forward onto the rough carpet of the corridor. Squinting my eyes, I could make out stockinged legs in black high-heeled half-boots. This looked definitely more like Claudia's style.

My damn cock immediately jumped to attention. Oh, how I had imagined protesting, once I was released from the closet... how I was determined to end the game and to restore my ego. The whole morning I had contemplated how to make it happen. Now, it took only a glance at those stilettos and the perception of what this goddess would do to me to make it all go up in smoke.

"Now look what a cute boy toy I just found. Don't you want to greet me?"

A hiss cut me off before my opening mouth could utter a single sound.

"Properly!"

A few short shuffles forward brought my mouth to the tips of her boots, and I started kissing them. A slight draft cooled the sweat on my ass and on my balls and made me aware of how vulnerable my position made me, how shamelessly I presented my body to the world.

I shuddered in delight and started licking the unyielding, shiny leather.

A little gasp made me turn my head slightly to the side just to meet Susan's wide eyed gaze.

Lord help me!

My wife's head was at the same level as mine, and obviously she was in the same predicament. The chains connecting her wrists to her collar glinted in the harsh light and forced her to lean on her elbows like me. She at least had some protection from the rough carpet as she was wearing tight and shiny black leather gloves that covered her from her hands to her upper arms. I caught a glimpse of her black boots, too, before a meaningful throat clearing sound from above brought me back on task.

I swept my tongue over Claudia's boot and tried to cover as much ground as I could manage, firmly keeping my gaze down. The urge to look up and see how she looked towering above me was nearly overwhelming but I didn't want to get reprimanded so early in the game. Somehow the sight of Susan cowering besides me had made it much easier to give in to my desire instead of more difficult. She was with me in this, obviously for the whole nine yards.

"Well, that seems enough to me. The way you drool, I will be standing in a pool of spit if you don't stop now. But nice enthusiasm." Her hand petted my butt, which made me jerk by surprise. The next second I stuck my ass out even further, hoping for more. "VERY enthusiastic!" You could hear the smirk in her voice.

"But as eager as you both seem to be to continue the games, I think we will have to feed you first. So down you go."

I lifted my head as I felt the tug and looked along the corridor towards the tops of the stairs. How would I manage that?

My concern was cut short by the sight of Susan's body overtaking me, crawling faster than I thought possible. Apart from the thigh high boots and the gloves she was completely naked. Her slender body slid by me, her small tight tits looking extremely pointy, her nipples dark and swollen.

Again I hesitated, enthralled by it all, only to be stopped completely in my tracks when I caught sight of her ass. She wore something else all right. A tail was sticking from her behind, thick and fluffy, like that of a big and very hairy cat. I could detect no straps that were holding it in place and wondered about it, but only until her swaying backside made the tail swish sideways, to reveal a swollen glistening cunt and the fact that the tail was fixed firmly inside her asshole by ways of a sturdy black base.

I could only stare until a harsh tug on my leash nearly made me fall onto my face.

"No stealing glances. Keep your eyes down. Susan's charms are not available to you without express permission anymore. I thought that Stephanie explained this to you without a doubt. Your next transgression WILL be punished. And it will not be as playful as last night. "

My still cramped muscles ached as I followed her lead towards the stairs, eyes glued to the floor. At least she allowed us to stand up and climb down on our feet, and I managed to only stare at the steps and the walls, although my desire to look at the women was killing me. A whipping right now would definitely hurt more though.

At the bottom of the stairs we both got on all fours again and crawled into the kitchen, Claudia followed us, stealing glances of our vulnerable backsides without question.

"The fact that you are now our slaves and fucktoys will not prohibit me from feeding you properly. I have made note of your breakfast preferences during the last days and have prepared food and drink accordingly. Please, dig in."

I started to stand up, when her strong hand gripped my neck and held me down.

"No, over there, from now on."

My head was guided to a corner of the kitchen, where some bowls effused delicious fumes. Stainless steel bowls. On the floor.

Susan already was on her way, evidently completely into the whole game.

I sighed, shook my head, and started to get up.

Claudia's grip grew tighter and suddenly her face was besides mine, her voice low at my ear.

"Look at her. Yes, you may for the moment. Look how wet her cunt is. Look at her itching. Watch her stick her hungry little mouth into the bowls. She loves it, every little thing about it, and your cock didn't get soft for one second since you kissed my boots. So don't be a hypocrite and play along."

Her hand left my neck and softly stroked my dangling balls, sending an electric shock to the tip of my cock.

"If you are good now, we might even let you watch when Susan will be granted her first sight of Carl's cock." Her fingers slid off my balls, stroking upwards. "And, of course, you don't have to be jealous. You will get a nice tail, too."

With a slap to my ass she sent me towards my breakfast.

It was as delicious as always.

12