All Comments on 'Cobalt Blue'

by Zorel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Okay, but...

Not very descriptive. I also don't find it very believable. Guys don't just walk around with silk handkerchiefs and vibrators in their pockets. Your story tags are wrong, too. How is this supposed to be femdom? All she did was give him a key. He completely took over after she left the cup on the table. Hardly male submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lighten up, why don't you!

After all, it's a fantasy, and a very good one at that!

ZorelZorelover 17 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback.

Thank you for the comments.

To the first commentor: I consider it femdom because the main character is a woman who uses magic to trick a man into having sex with her; a man that never even noticed her for years. But I agree, it's not the typical 'kiss my boots and grovel' type of femdom.

Are you telling me there isn't a man out there that carries a vibrator to pleasure his women? As far as silk scarves, well dressed men do use them in their suit pockets. And sexually inclined men keep them to tie up their lovers. (Wink) ~Zorel~

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
but THEY DO!!

and I do! In my younger days - 10 years ago - used to walk around with a lace handkerchief in my pocket and always have a cockring or som small sex toy with me - ya just never know when and where you might need it!! So please - while it is YOUR life experience that says men don't that - don't use that to judge others. On the story though: too short and not descriptive enoug - you were just getting into all the good bits and it ended. Need more of the detail of the anal - what did it feel like - in detail? Lots of detail. Afterall, this guy is an artist - he would have loved to take time and enjoy the whole process. Not just get it over with. And the love potion doesn't mean it's Femdom.

ZorelZorelover 17 years agoAuthor
I'm listening.

I just sent a request to Literotica to change the tags. I can't have the femdom nation mad at me.

At least the private emails have been a lot more encouraging than the public comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Spectacular, Spectacular

'Twas a beautiful story. I commend thee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. So erotic and well written. Very arousing, keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous