Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

It was more of a command than an invitation, so Jessica crawled over and took the wine. She hadn't realized how dry her throat was, and the Chianti was so sweet and flavourful that she quickly gulped downed half the glass. By the time the cup was emptied three minutes later, Jessica started to feel the strong alcohol working through her system.

"Good girl. Sit up on your bed and put those on." The brunette kept a close eye as the agent enclosed the handcuffs on her own wrists. The blonde sat with her back against the headboard with her arms dangling on either side of her. She looked down and saw her heaving breasts, made prominent in her current position. The bottom of her sleeveless top barely covered the spaghetti-like strings of her thong. Jessica kept her bare legs straight and tightly together. The apprehension on her face was unmistakable.

"Now what?" The ATF agent finally inquired, after watching the intruder merely staring at her for minutes.

"Now... we have a girl talk. We have a list of tasks for you, agent." 'Cobra' replied, moving closer to the bed.

"You didn't come all the way here to give me a list, Miss Cobra." She whispered.

"Of course not." The brunette took a long sip of wine and licked her lips seductively. She leaned in slowly, staring deep into her frightened, emerald eyes. Then she acted, pressing her lips against hers, savouring her heated sweetness. Instinctively, Jessica tried to pulled away, but found that a firm hand had already tightened around her blonde hair. It was only a matter of time before her tongue asserted itself inside of her mouth.

"Uh-uh. I'm in no rush tonight, agent." She broke the kiss just as their breathing accelerated and gulped down another mouthful of wine. Her fingertip traced along the goose bumps across her arm, followed the firm arcs of her breasts, and teased her growing nipples through her blouse. Her fingertip continued down her flat abs, tickling her belly button, before resting on the flimsy triangular piece barely covering her mound.

"I came all the way here to remind you that you are mine, Agent Koch."

***

Jessica was in a deep abyss of dreamless sleep hours later when a figure slipped out of her house. Only a handful of porch lights were lit up on the quiet cul-de-sac, so Cammy was able to walk over to the adjacent street undetected. There, she climbed into a waiting vehicle, and the full-size sedan pulled away from the residential neighbourhood.

"Everything good, boss?"

"Well, we'll see how much she gets done in the next few weeks. It will definitely help to identify our next target."

"Right." A long pause. "And how was... tonight?"

"Oh, fantastic. Here, Ryan, I have a present for you." She casually tossed a tangerine-coloured thong into his laps. It was damp all over.

"Sweet. Thanks, boss."

"You should join us next time. She needs a long, hard fucking from a real man. But you'll have to leave for the girls-only sessions, okay?"

"Absolutely, boss. When's the next visit?"

"Not for a while, big boy, we need to catch her off guard. On the other hand, we do have to pay a visit to Samantha... and her roommate. I still haven't figured out how that tart can be of use."

"We can just plain... use her."

"That's always in the cards... ooh, excuse me!" She added, after a particularly noisy yawn. "Let's go back and see what else Val can dig up -- maybe we can plan a party for the lieutenant in two weeks."

"Looking forward to it."

Cammy drifted off to sleep soon after, leaving Ryan to complete the three-hour drive out of the city on his own. Both the sleeping and the waking would spend the rest of the ride fantasizing their domination of Lieutenant Slut.

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12