Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

And she was losing the battle. Badly.

Practically on top of one another, Melissa was easily apprehended by Annette's natural scent. It was a sweet fragrance, seducing her mind. It did not take much, just an occasional shift by either cop, for their breasts to rub together. Melissa couldn't look down, but she knew her nipples were erect like bullets, very visible through her bra and constantly brushing themselves over Annette's comparative smallish swells.

It took the Corporal all her will not to slam her lips against Annette's, even with the ball gag in place. Instead, Melissa was subtly searching for the right sequence of movement which will cause the crotch rope to sweep across her hardened clit - while hoping to evoke similar erotic sensations in the timid Cadet.

On Melissa's fourth try, with her pussy tingling with anticipation, the Cadet mewed with alarm behind her gag. Her alarmed but fleeting glance at Melissa seemed to confirm she was on the right track. The more senior cop feigned ignorance, mumbled sounds which resembled "are you ok", but the Cadet looked away as best she could.

Just as the distracted Corporal was planning her next move, both women instinctively turned at the shadow hovering over them. It was "Vixen" again, peering into the open trunk. As expected, she was now dressed in Annette's uniform, police cap and all. She had ditched her mask and was smiling on her prisoners.

"Thanks for the uniform, honey." 'Vixen' chimed, reaching into the tight space to give Annette's tits a good squeeze. "My babies are OBVIOUSLY bigger than yours, but it's still a much better fit than last time." She winked, only to be met by a troubled and puzzled look from the flustered Asian.

Melissa didn't dare to interject, but she understood the reference to "last time". The last known victims of the Cobra Crew included two Knox County Sheriff's deputies, similarly overpowered while on duty. The official report stated both female deputies were stripped of their uniforms and found hours later, bound and gagged in an abandoned vehicle, but left out most of the details. Melissa realized she could easily fill in the blanks now...

"Well, you cop cunts have a good ride now." 'Vixen' said, giving the crotch rope a good and long tug - before running her hand between their legs. "Woah, what the fuck is this, Corporal Holms? Why, you dirty whore-" Melissa screeched behind her gag when the woman violently jerked at her panties, eventually reaching her pussy folds.

"Shut it, cunt!" The barrel of a handgun dug into her cheek, quieting the Corporal. "Hmm..." It took some effort to maneuver through the tight space and rope, but 'Vixen' found her way into her love box. "Oooh yeah, bitch, look at you!" She announced triumphantly, smearing her slick digits across the lips of both policewomen to prove her point. Annette squealed at the musky mess, but she too, fell quiet when the Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, belonging to either Melissa or herself, knocked against her skull.

"Check it out, baby, the fuckin' redhead is nice and juicy from being tied up to her partner. Oh shit. Yeah, she is completely drenched. Ain't that fuckin' cute?"

"Way." Came the cool reply. "You should make the ride more... interesting for 'em. But we have to go, real soon."

"That's a wonderful idea!" After more fidgeting, Melissa moaned as the woman managed to tug her panties aside and pull the rope right between her pussy lips. Annette's fierce protests proved futile as well, as 'Vixen' was quick to expose her snatch too, before giving her the same crotch rope treatment.

"Don't fight me..." She warned, and holstered her weapon. Both Troopers stiffened and mewed behind their gags, but were completely helpless to prevent the young woman from digging into their bras and freeing their bare tits from their covers. 'Vixen' had to work extra hard to dispatch Annette's tank top, but seemed enthralled with her perky breasts, judging by her busy hand and the Cadet's high-pitched whine. Melissa's breathes quickened, wishing for the same attention on her babies.

"Gotta go, Vix- oh damn" The hulking male re-appeared, first staring, then instinctively grabbed at Melissa's large jugs. Melissa cringed at the large, male hand handling her titties, but sighed when he tweaked her super-sensitive nipples. Silently, he took her pink nub and tugged it forward, until he had Annette's brown nipple between his thumb and forefinger too.

Nipple kiss, the dazed redhead thought, while the dark-haired beauty screamed in terror. He chuckled and squeezed both women's nipples for a good while before moving to grope Annette.

"Ah shit, we're so late. C'mon, baby, we gotta scoot." 'Vixen' declared a minute later, bringing the action to a halt. The impostor State Trooper bent over and licked Annette's gagged lips - then slapped Melissa's cheeks, hard.

"Enjoy the ride, cop cunts!" In full view of their hostages, the two captors laughed and shared a long, passionate kiss, before someone slammed down the trunk, leaving the policewomen in the dark.

The police cruiser began to move, and the bumps, stops and turns were bringing on all sorts of contact between the troopers. The Corporal, hot and bothered, kept finding new ways to grind her naked body against Annette - along with the twine of rope soaking between her legs.

It was a short ride for the Corporal, but the longest ride ever for the Cadet.

***

Thirty minutes later, the morning sky was glowing orange when the hijacked police car, followed by the Mercedes, pulled into the bungalow. Ryan put the Mercedes into the garage and out of sight, while the cruiser stayed on the driveway. Luckily for the Cobra Crew, the tall trees gave them all the privacy they needed for the next activity.

"Any trouble?" Cammy stepped out through the side door and greeted the pair, the accusation in her tone obvious. Both Ryan and Val shook their heads, knowing they took far longer "securing" their hostages than necessary.

Fortunately for them, their boss' attention was briefly commandeered by the Val's appearance. Even for Cammy, the sight of the young brunette in the well-fitted police uniform was too much to resist. "Well, aren't you the hot State Trooper."

"Got the real ones right here, Cobra." Val grinned, popping open the police car trunk.

The trio stood over their hogtied captives, admiring the view. A sheen of perspiration covered the policewomen. More bodily fluids were spread over their chins and cheeks, and judging by the unbroken trails of saliva hanging between their faces, their gagged mouths came together more than once.

However, Val was most interested in the pool of slickness between the legs of the Corporal, as she ran the flashlight beam on the soaked crotch rope. Her hand followed the light, patting on Melissa's juicy matted curls. The redhead moaned behind her gag, moving a little to meet Val's warm fingers.

The lesbian cop hadn't been able to cum yet, Val smiled to herself.

"Not here! Get them inside. Now." Cammy demanded, glaring at the uniformed babe.

Before Val retreated, she mouthed at her captives silently. Both officers read her lips - and message - loud and clear.

"You two bitches are MINE."

***

Annette could hardly believe her eyes. Before she too, was dumped face first on the bed, the young police cadet had to come to terms with the scene she was now a part of.

The pair of female criminals led her through a dark hallway and into the well-lit bedroom. Once inside, Annette was greeted with the sight of a disheveled, near-nude medium-blonde - save for a blindfold, a lacy cloth stuffed in her mouth, and a pair of sports shorts, albeit with a large rip in the crotch. She was seated in a chair, her hands and arms bound behind her. Her legs were splayed apart, forced open by more rope which tied her ankles to the rear chair legs.

Even more rope looped above and below her generous boobs, further securing her to the wooden chair - and putting her jutting breasts on full display. The woman struggled at the sounds of the newcomers, but her slender body was held very tightly. Annette couldn't help herself and stole a glance at the woman's neatly trimmed bush, and saw glistening juices all over those pussy lips.

Behind her, Corporal Holms was mewing loudly behind her ball gag, struggling to inch closer to the woman bound in the chair. Melissa went nowhere with the huge brute holding her, but her strong reaction helped Annette to make the connection - this captive was none other than Melissa's roommate, State Police Lieutenant Samantha Dawson.

"Shut the fuck up, cunt!" The energetic one, dressed in her uniform, stepped forward and slapped the Corporal hard, sending her whimpering on to the mattress.

"Troopers - thank you for joining us." The brunette with the gun said, turning the chair and removing the blindfold so that the Lieutenant could see the new arrivals on her bed. Annette watched the Lieutenant's shocked expression gave way to dread and concern, before the three captives exchanged looks of utter helplessness.

"Corporal, it's very nice to meet you in person." Annette caught the puzzled look on Melissa's face, while Samantha looked away. "Welcome home. And... yes, Cadet Annette Lin -" The woman drew closer and plopped down on the mattress, placing her hand on Annette's panty-covered ass. She instinctively squirmed but that only earned her a painful spanking.

"You ARE an adorable little thing. Do you know who I am?" The brunette smiled, brushing Annette's hair away from her face. Trembling, Annette nodded. "Good. Cadet, I'm afraid you're just at the right time and the right place."

"We have a need for a couple of State Police uniforms and a vehicle. And as you can see, you two fill the bill perfectly."

"When do we launch, Cobra?" 'Vixen' inquired. Both of her initial captors stood around the bed, staring hard at their beautiful hostages.

"We have about an hour." 'Cobra' replied. "We have to change our appearance, and that'll take some time."

"There's still enough time, though, right, Boss?" The man chimed in, far too keen for Annette's liking. The room went silent at the unspoken request.

"Plenty of time."

Oh no, the Asian cop thought, as eager hands descended on her body.

***

With the young policewoman completely at their mercy, Ryan and Val wasted no time jumping on the mattress, their hands feeling up Annette's tight body. They flopped her over on her back, and with her hands and feet still tied with rope, it was open season on the captured rookie officer.

Val beat her boyfriend to the Annette's exposed, perky breasts, squeezing them both before sweeping her tongue over her dark nipples.

"Told you ya'r mine" The excited young woman mumbled, in between nibbles on the struggling cop. "Cute as a fuckin' button..." She cupped Annette's face in her hands, kissing her all over her cheeks, before taking the hair pin out and tossing Annette's silky black hair loose.

Having lost out on the titties, Ryan went south, running his hands along Annette's side. Soon he was cupping both her ass cheeks, actually lifting the policewoman off the mattress.

"Mmmpphhh, mmmpphh" Annette's frantic protests were muffled by the red ball gag in her mouth, and completely ignored by her captors. Soon, both Val and Ryan's tongues were busy licking away, overwhelming their captive with an aggressive but sensual assault on her face, lips, nipples and pussy. After ripping apart the crotch piece on Annette's white cotton panties, her puckered asshole was being probed as well.

Confused at the stirring within her, Annette screamed into her gag when Ryan's thick forefinger slid into her juiced up pussy with little resistance. A minute later, she screamed again, louder this time, when the same finger began to invade her tight anus.

"Relax and enjoy the ride, bitch" Val cooed, without looking at what her partner was doing. She paused her kisses, just long enough for her to undo the buttons on the uniform top.

"Don't wanna get this all messy. I'm keeping the cap on tho." She laughed, taking off the belt and uniform pants next and putting them on the dresser. Val, soon stripped down to her sexy undies and a State Trooper cap, turned to smile at her boss and the bound Lieutenant she was toying with.

"Like whatcha seein', Cobra?" She purred, waving to the camcorder Cammy had just setup. The leader of the Cobra Crew had pulled up another chair, her fingers tweaking at Samantha's exposed nipples.

"Scorching hot. Take that police pussy." The brunette nodded. To the helpless Samantha, Cammy whispered in her ear. "Lieutenant, you are gonna watch and enjoy this, aren't you?" The chair-bound Lieutenant nodded, though the response was aided by Cammy's hand and her grip on her captive's hair.

"Don't forget the other one; she looks like she could use some too."

They turned to find the bound-and-gagged Corporal Melissa Holms, lying on the same bed, staring intently at all the action.

"Like the view?" Val whispered to the woman, rolling over on the bed. "Lemme see-" She ran her hand between Melissa's legs, and despite being tied, the Corporal instantly started to part her thighs. To no one's surprise, she was still drenched. "-mmm, you love gettin' tied up and watchin' your hot little partner gettin' violated, don't ya?"

Not waiting for a response, she licked the redhead officer on her nose, while exploring the woman's cunt with her hand. Val slithered up in her black thong-string panties and cup-less, lacy bra, grabbed the unsuspecting cop by her hair, and thrust her ample tits into her face.

"C'mon, Corporal Cunt. I know you fuckin' want these babies. Yeah..." The lesbian cop squealed a little, before surrendering to the perfect set of titties swinging at her. She directed her gagged lips to the bullet-like nubs poking through Val's bra. Val moaned in approval, and reached for the straps on the ball gag.

"Don't make me fuckin' regret this, or I will fuck you UP." Spoken through clinched teeth, the young woman's chilly warning was effective. With a loud 'pop', the slimy red ball was withdrawn, but the space was swiftly invaded by Val's tongue. Their mouths clamped on to each other with haste, long enough for Val to undo her bra, before she slammed those bare boobs in Melissa's face again. The redhead State Trooper suckled on her tits like a famished newborn.

Between sighs, Val noticed the Corporal's frantic reach for her soaked box with her handcuffed hands, but she didn't care. While her titties were being serviced, her right leg came up to wrap around her hostage, so she could rub her own wet pussy against Melissa's bound form.

Meanwhile, Ryan looked up in surprise to find his girlfriend gone, distracted by the hot redhead. What he did see was the yummy Asian tossing her head back and forth, either in denial or in pleasure. He too, could care less about her intents. Occupying and teasing her tight pussy with two fingers, the former linebacker went after Annette's tits, fondling her soft flesh and nibbling on those brown tips.

His hands were greedy and rough, scoring new, raw sensations in the conservative Asian. She opened her eyes to find her kidnapper flexing his chest muscles, his shirt flung to the ground. With a smirk, he dropped his pants, drawing instant attention to the enormous tent under his red briefs.

Annette's astonished look was telling, but Ryan wanted to be sure. He stroked himself several times through his underwear, before lowering his briefs to let loose his active, full-length member. Her face turned beet red, but she seemed mesmerized by the sight. He lifted her to a sitting position, her nose suddenly coming oh-so-close to his ten-inch pole.

"I sure hope you've had one of these before." He remarked in a nonchalant manner, pulling free the straps on her ball gag. The bound policewoman gulped, staring up dumbly with her large brown eyes.

"Puh-lease... I..."

"You're kidding me. Have you sucked a dick before? Yes or no?"

"Y-Y-Yes... but no..."

"Make up your mind. Yes or no??"

"Y-yes, I mean not- never that- big" Her words dropped to a whisper, bringing a huge grin to Ryan's face.

"Think of it as a giant popsicle. A hot, giant popsicle." He chuckled, taking his cock head closer to his hostage's quivering lips. "Do this right, cop, or I'll take your lil' holes -" Ryan emphasized the point with his finger thrusting deep into her passage. "- and fill 'em all up with something hard -"

Ryan trailed Annette's own M&P 9mm barrel from the top of her head, making stops along her forehead, nose and mouth. As the State Trooper cowered, the loaded gun glided across her breasts, and finally poked at her cunt lips.

"Pl-ease... S-ss-stop" She whimpered, feeling the cold object intruding her. Ryan allowed the gun muzzle to penetrate her briefly, before withdrawing it.

"Be smart with your mouth," He commanded, positioning himself in front of her. "Or else..."

In terror of might happen, the cop parted her lips to accept the cock-tip, already oozing with pre-cum. She gasped when the thick meat entered her mouth, filling it in no time. Annette fought her gag reflexes when he deep throat her. She had never taken a cock so deep before, but she could still see a good portion of his shaft on the outside.

Ryan was surprised again when his balls were gently cupped - he thought for a moment his hostage had gotten free somehow. It was actually his partner, returning from her brief excursion with Melissa. Her bra long discarded, Val hugged the occupied police cadet from behind, and exchange a long, wet kiss with her man.

"Did you let her cum?" Ryan asked, throwing a glance at the busty redhead. Her anguished look gave him the answer.

"Oh fuck no. She just gets to watch us fuck her partner." They laughed, and Val reached over to slap Melissa's tits, making them jiggle. The Corporal was thoroughly shamed, but never took her eyes off Annette.

"Does this little minx know what she's doin'?" Val demanded, grabbing Annette's mounds again.

"Not really." He admitted, watching Annette's head wobble with his erection in her small mouth. He loved the sensations of fucking her mouth, but tried as she might, the cop could barely move her tongue with his member inside.

"Fuckin' rookie." Val laughed, tipping her cap. They watched the cop struggle for a bit, before she lost patience. "Here, why don't we do this instead-" Tugging on both sides of Annette's head, Val pulled their surprised hostage from Ryan's cock. She gave his pulsating head a quick peck, before shoving the State Trooper back down on the bed. Before her head hit the pillow, Val was already on her knees, shifting forward until her thong-laced ass and pussy were hovering over Annette's opened mouth.

"Get her spread open, nice and wide." She pointed Ryan to the rope around the cop's ankles. He smiled, found a knife and cut away the binding. He grabbed both her thighs and parted her legs, leaning in for a close examination of her bush and puffy labia. He also took a moment to appreciate her smooth legs with his mouth.

"Get off the bed and pull her to you... yeah, that's it." Val directed, moving along with the terrified cop on the mattress. Now standing on the carpet and facing the bed, Ryan looked down to see his cock aimed directly at Annette's juicy opening.

"Perfect." He smiled, taking his member to brush some of the matted black curls away from his target. This will be a tight fit, he surmised. Suddenly, his acrobatic girlfriend slid forward to a classic '69' position with her hostage, and her open mouth joined the party at Annette's dripping entrance.

"Oh. Fuck." Ryan gasped as Val took his member and showered him with her lips and tongue. Her fingers enclosed on the base of his shaft, she enveloped the prick with her mouth, her head bopping up and down with effort. As he howled in pleasure, she took his thick meat out and licked Annette's inviting pussy instead.

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers