Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

"Mmm!! I knew you'd be tasty, cop. I think you're all warmed up too..." She giggled at the naughty deed. The police cadet gasped in confusion at the strange sensations, though all she could see was Val's jiggling ass cheeks - while forced to breathe in her tantalizing musk.

"Time for some real cock, honey!!" Val turned to watch the dark-haired beauty's expression as she guided Ryan into his target. The policewoman inhaled sharply, her face a mask of pleasure and distress, as his thick member pushed inch-by-inch into her passage.

Val observed their hostage closely, and just as the Cadet's gasps were about to crescendo into a scream from the full intrusion, she deftly twirled her thong string aside and lowered her soaking snatch right into Annette's open mouth.

"Ohhhh YAAAAA" Val's squeals went two octaves higher as she fucked Annette's face. The young cop was flummoxed at her body's response, shocked at the way she was filled, and now a - vagina - was practically beating her face. Worst, the wild woman was pushing her ass at Annette, so much that that her nose was touching the puckered hole. "Use your tongue, bitch!" She barely heard Val's scream, but she definitely felt her stinging blows on her thigh. Annette hurried to meet her demands.

In doing so, Val was rewarded with a slithering warmth over her clit. Not satisfied, she pushed the envelope.

"Lick THIS, cop!" She slid forward a little, grabbing at her ass cheeks, and jammed her asshole against the inexperienced tongue. "DO IT!!" She warned gravely, and watched the policewoman squeezed her eyes shut - but left her tongue out there. Val giggled and sighed at the new stimulation.

Val turned back to find her man slowly rocking the Asian State Trooper. She was fascinated by his meat rod disappearing - sucked up - by Annette's dark pussy folds. Her fingers dug through the black pubes to see the smaller clit there, just catching some action from the Ryan's rod. Val made the cop moan in heat when she went after the clit with her mouth.

"Fuck her, baby, fuck her good. Uh, yah, UH- Mmmm" The couple caught each other's eyes and their hungry mouths honed in together, compounding the pleasure they were deriving from the helpless policewoman. Ryan was picking up his pace, now that her walls were stretching more to accommodate him.

But Val had one more trick up her sleeve. As she continued to spread her sticky love juice all over Annette's face, she timed it so that on one of Ryan's exit thrusts, the sneaky babe took his cock - and ushered him into her waiting mouth instead. She had to lay low, such that her chin was rubbing on the cop's pubes, and the look on Ryan's face was priceless.

"Sur-pri-se!" She half-sang with cock in her mouth, and let him take her orally for a while. The little Asian bitch tasted extra yummy with Ryan's juices, Val thought to herself. As she sucked with vigor, she was also rolling her tongue back and forth across his tip, eliciting a loud moan of approval from her man. Then, without missing a beat, she steered his rod back into Annette's open cunt.

It was proving to be too much for Ryan, despite his release hours earlier at the Sullivans' home. Balls slapping loudly against her crotch, he pounded harder and harder at the State Trooper, until his loins tightened-

"AHH-" He grunted, as the first squirt of hot semen fired deep into Annette's cunt. Another wicked idea came to Valerie, and she bent low and opened her mouth wide, her eyes closed.

"Gimme some, babe!!" She screamed, and Ryan was happy to oblige. His subsequent streams shot into Val's waiting mouth, who held the hot liquid but didn't swallow. She waited patiently until he was spent, then pushed up with both her palms, spun around in a one-eighty, and leaned over their bewildered victim.

With Ryan overlooking from her shoulder, Val's hand came up to grip Annette's cheeks, easily forcing her mouth open. The helpless cop's eyes grew wider as Val lowered her mouth, just above hers - and allowed the gob of cum to fall into Annette's mouth.

"Mm-mmm!" She added her saliva to the mix, spitting everything out. "Swallow it, honey - all of it." Val added, using the M&P 9mm handgun as extra motivation. Her incredulous boyfriend watched as their shell-shocked hostage did exactly as she was told, swallowing loudly.

"Ahh- keep that mouth wide open, don't let me see any cum left in there... Well, good girl!!" Pleased, Val's tongue twirled with the policewoman's in a deep french kiss.

"Hey, cunt, he may be done, but you and I, we ain't finished." She slapped Annette's flushed cheeks, as the hostage closed her eyes. "Oh no, we ain't..."

All eyes in the room were trained on a sexy 'Vixen' as she shifted closer and closer - til her dripping pussy was positioned over Annette's mouth again. This time, Val's thighs were on both side of her head, and in one motion, she clamped herself on to the poor policewoman's face.

"Lick me, lick me, yah, YAH" Despite being the star attraction in Samantha's bedroom, Val was oblivious to the crowd. Instead, she was busy massaging her own titties, as she rode her pussy against the police cadet. Not daring to interrupt, Ryan pulled back and entertained himself by getting a feel for Melissa's ample orbs.

"Ooh, OOHh, Fuck, FUCK! F-F-fu-c-c-kkk!!" The police cap flew off as Valerie finally came - hard. She rocked herself on Annette's pretty face, drenching the Asian with each shudder. "Ooohh fuck..." She sat on Annette for another minute, savouring every moment of an extreme orgasm.

"Damn, that was something." Cammy smiled, applauding the pair. She loved Val's viciousness and creativity. If only they had more time...

"Gag this one and tie her to the bed." The leader of the Cobra Crew pointed to an exhausted Annette, after allowing some time for her team to bask in the afterglow. Ryan jumped to attention, even as his half-flaccid member drew stares from the women in the room. He shrugged and pulled up his briefs.

"When you're done, bring the Corporal over. Vixen, it's time we got ready." She ordered, stepping out of the bedroom. Val followed in haste, police uniform in hand.

***

Fifteen minutes later, State Trooper Corporal Melissa Holms, with her Nike bra and panties hanging on but no longer covering her private parts, took another hop forward. She tripped and almost fell face-first to the ground. Luckily, her shoulder hit the wall first, rocking her world with pain but saving her from crumbling to the floor.

Her own hallway never seemed so lengthy before, but now, every step forward was an immense challenge, thanks to her ankles being bound together. Then there were the rope at her knees. And thighs. Her arms were tied behind her, her elbows almost touching. Her wrists were still handcuffed with her own restraint equipment.

The muscle brute who assaulted Annette took his time re-securing the knots - and took his time feeling up her body, giving special attention to her full, round jugs. Melissa - and her nipples - desperately needed a break from his rough pinching and tugging.

In any other situation, she'd fight tooth and nails against this son-of-a-bitch. Except, 'Romeo', as they called him - set the tone early by strolling over to the chair-bound Samantha. In full view of everyone, he slapped her hard, twice, and took her nipples and twisted them, causing the Lieutenant to yelp in pain. He repeated the punishment on Annette, who was tied spread-eagle to the bed.

"That was specially for you, Corporal." He announced, gripping Melissa's reddish-orange hair, forcing her hateful stare to meet his. "You cooperate, or everyone suffers. Understand?"

"Fuck you." She replied, through clenched teeth. Melissa regretted her stubbornness almost instantly. With a smile, 'Romeo' went back to Samantha, taking her generous boobs into his mouth. Her alarmed mews turned up in volume when he tugged her nipples with his teeth, making them stand up to attention. But his true intention was revealed when he took a metal clip from their bag. There were actually two clamps, both tied to a small chain on either end.

Melissa gulped, as did her roommate. But the State Troopers were helpless to stop their captor from snapping the clamps with the alligator teeth to Samantha's pink nubs. She screeched behind her black ball gag, but to no avail. They watched her struggle fruitlessly, and winking to Melissa, he pulled on the chain.

"You understand now, Corporal?" He asked again, after the police hostages were forced to watch Lieutenant Dawson wither in discomfort for several minutes. There was no hesitation this time from Melissa, who nodded as best as she could.

Smiling, 'Romeo' released the clamps from Samantha, licking each reddened nipples.

"Yummy. Now let's go, bitch." He easily pulled Melissa to her feet and pointed to the door. She stared at him in wonder, looking down at her bound feet.

"What? Time to get jiggy with it." He said, spanking her exposed bottom, hard. Several hops and spanks later, Melissa understood that it was her tits and ass that were doing the jiggling.

***

When the Corporal and her escort finally arrived in the living room, Melissa was exhausted. She slumped against a wall, saw the coffee table was filled with cosmetics, and wondered who the two newcomers in the room were.

"Perfect timing, Romeo." The redhead said, turning to greet the pair. She was dressed in nothing but a matching set of light gray, low-cut bra and translucent panties. Melissa instantly recognized the lingerie, since they were among Samantha's favorites. However, even though the voice was that of the leader of the Cobra Crew, it took a few seconds for Melissa to recognize the "newcomer" was none other than 'Cobra' herself.

Melissa's jaw dropped at the transformation of the woman. Her dark brown hair was replaced by a wig of shoulder-length orangey hair, similar to Melissa's. But her appearance - was vastly different. Yes, the glasses with the brown rims helped, but somehow, the features of 'Cobra' that practically every law-enforcement officer in the state was familiar with, were now... absent. Melissa was stunned - and very worried - at the latest development.

"What took you so long? Did you fuck this cunt?" The other woman pointed with an accusatory finger, as she pranced around in a thin black thong. 'Vixen' was now much more mature in appearance, having also put on a pair of false spectacles. She was sporting dark brunette locks, which was tied into a bun. She too, was almost unrecognizable to the Corporal.

"Why, do I look like some kind of sex-crazed maniac to you?" Romeo replied, squeezing Melissa's now-stationary tits again.

"Oh fuck, hell yeah" The couple laughed.

"Corporal Holms," 'Cobra' leaned in close to her prisoner, until Melissa could feel the hot breath on her face. "we need one more thing from you."

The policewoman knew what the criminals needed. Armed with their uniforms, passes and police cruiser, there was only one more piece of information they required to infiltrate the State Police Division One headquarters building - her Vehicle Return Code. The VRC was a six-digit code was randomly generated and assigned to patrol teams before their assignment. Only the senior-ranking officer knew the code, used for re-entry at the unmanned gate.

"How'd you know about the VRC?" The Corporal demanded, though she dared not speak louder than a whisper.

"Why, your fucking roommate, of course." 'Cobra' smiled, casually running her hand through the policewoman's soft, wavy hair. "Don't look so disappointed, Corporal. She gave up the info only after I threatened to kill you and Cadet Lin."

Melissa swallowed hard, not realizing it was a complete lie.

"Unfortunately, we're getting a little tight on time. The code, Corporal." The woman took Melissa's jugs in her hands and squeezed them none-too-gently.

"You won't get away with this." The Corporal said with false bravado.

"Maybe you didn't hear me, Corporal. We don't have time for shit like this-" The fake redhead's brows dropped as she backhanded the defenceless trooper across the face.

Still seeing stars from the hit, Melissa saw the young, sassy tormentor come up behind Cobra, whispering in her ear. They exchanged glances, and the leader backed away to her computer, though she kept watch on the interaction like a hawk.

The Corporal's heartbeat picked up again as the shorter babe drew near to her, with her irresistible tits leading the way.

"Being difficult, huh? Dumb bitch." The smaller woman also packed a punch, Melissa found out from being slapped around. But she was going to stand her ground...

Suddenly, the man took her shoulders and spun her around, shoving her cheeks into the wall. He easily held her there with his huge fist gripped around the back of her neck.

"I know your weakness, cunt." 'Vixen' declared, bending down to cut away the rope around her ankles. Any freedom was short-lived, as her legs were forcefully spread apart, and Melissa felt weighty metal shackles locking around her ankles.

When the Corporal tried to shift her feet, she quickly realized that was no longer possible. The shackles were fixed to a solid bar, and her bare soles were almost two-and-a-half feet apart. With her legs secured, the man easily pushed down on her neck, forcing her half-bent over.

"What are you doing?" She cried, the sense of helplessness growing in her. With her hands and arms were still bind tightly behind her, there was little the State Trooper could do.

"So... powerless." The young woman whispered, brandishing a knife for Melissa to see. The policewoman cringed in fear, but 'Vixen' just smiled. With her face still mashed to the wall, the redhead felt her panties being peeled from her skin, as the elastic and fabric easily gave way to the razor-sharp teeth on the blade.

"See how wet you are, cunt?" 'Vixen' laughed, harshly extracting the torn underwear from Melissa, and took a long whiff of admiration. Melissa had no choice but to endure her own slick and soaked crotch piece being rubbed all over her face.

As the wet panties left dampness over her skin, 'Vixen' teasing fingers danced around the cop's spread pussy. With the spreader bar in place, Melissa could only moan when her juicy cunt was being fondled.

SMACK!

What the State Trooper did not expect was the riding crop coming down on her bare, jutting ass. The sharp sound of leather meeting flesh echoed through the house. The policewoman would have jumped in pain and shock if the brute was not holding her down.

"You... have been a naughty... very... naughty Corporal... now, tell... me... the... fucking... code..." 'Vixen' whispered, licking Melissa's earlobe as she mouthed her sultry words. Melissa gasped softly with each tap, but refused to give in.

Amused, the young woman continued her assault, varying the timing and location of where the leather tip landed. As the cop yelped involuntarily with each strike, she could feel her butt burning with heat. Meanwhile, the uninvited fingers continued to manipulate the policewoman's puffy labia, lathering up Melissa's cunt with her own juices.

"Get... away from me... OWWWW"

After a particularly hard tap, the riding crop stayed on her reddening bum, and made its way toward her ass crack. It slid downward, pausing ever-so-slightly at her rear entrance, before continuing and resting at her soaked love box.

Melissa absolutely JUMPED at the crop's brush with her pussy, her temporarily-suppressed desires to cum was rushing back. She squeezed her eyes shut as the leather tip explored her sensitive flesh, and gasped uncontrollably when it found her clit.

"Oh yeah, cunt, I know your weakness... you just wanna cum sooooo badly, don't ya" The woman nuzzle her ear with her lips, then tapped her spread pussy with the crop. At the same time, Melissa felt HIS hand massaging her hanging breasts, slow and sensual this time.

"Oowwww-OOOohhh" The redhead squealed, lost in pleasure and pain. She typically hated a touch of a man, but against all odds, this brute could be so... gentle. The crop carried on with its task, just as the young woman cupped her mouth with her hand to stifle her cries.

"Tell me... the code, and... I might... just... let you... cum." 'Vixen' proposed in between thwacks, watching Melissa struggling to meet the punishing riding crop, as her tits were being kneaded like dough.

"I wonder... how... long... you... can... take this, you fuckin'... little... whore?!" The taps on her tender flesh persisted, as 'Vixen' leaned in and kissed the dazed cop on the mouth. Her busy hand joined his at playing with Melissa's tits, competing to take hold of her nipples, sending the captured State Trooper to a new high.

"The code... CUNT" The young woman hissed, before thrusting two fingers deep into the policewoman's cunt. "Tell me..!!"

"Oh, fu-fuck me, please, fuck me..." The redhead pleaded in a wistful whisper.

"The code!!" Her fingers were sliding in-and-out steadily now, as Melissa's thighs quivered with anticipation.

"Please, please, just lemme... fuck, it's three- fiiiive- five, eight, two, three, oohhh!!"

"Say it again!!"

"Ahhh, oh god, please, three, five, five, eight, two, threeeee, oh, oh, FUCK OOHHHHHHHH"

Melissa shuddered and screeched when she was penetrated with the handle of riding crop, finally sending her over the top. 'Vixen' leered and gagged the cumming cop with her slick palm. Her attackers released their grip and watched Melissa dropped to her knees, succumbing to the waves of intense orgasm.

As the Corporal sprawled to the ground in ecstasy, her captors' conversation drifted very far away.

"... that was filthy, Vixen. Well done. Now get dressed. Next stop, State Police Division One."

"Pleasure's all mine, Cobra."

"Romeo, secure this cunt and keep a very close eye on all three. They're still trained cops, so under no circumstances do you leave them unsecured, is that clear?"

"Absolutely, boss."

"Good. You know what you have to do?"

"I'm locked in, Boss."

"Excellent. It's show time."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers