All Comments on 'Cock for Penny'

by wasabisex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good

Very sexy, but I wish it was longer and a little more developed. Dialog was a bit unrealistic sounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So fucking hot

The lucky fucker, two redhot cunts to suck and fuck. I spend one night a week with two girls and one night with three. would love to do a mother and daughter though, so fucking sucking hot hot hot. more and more like this and soon please, like yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awful grammar.

Title speaks for it self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So freakin' dull

Guy caught jerking off, lesbian daughter can't resist (yeah, right) and then mom joins the action.

Truly a dull and unimaginative story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Hell yes

Got to bring that sweet little girl back on our side or a least half way. Bi is better than totally lesbian

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring !!

Sorry but this was boring, very predictable and very badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
outline

This isn't a story. It's an outline for a story. A story needs details, background, a hook, and has to take its time to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice start

More! Ended way too soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
INTERESTING

Love the idea of fucking mother and daughter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Badly written!

Firstly, if you hope to have your reader enjoy what you wrote you know to write you grammar correctly! If a person has to stop to wonder what you just wrote, that the enjoyment is gone. Second, if you haven't done the sexual act I serious doubt you can describe it! As the saying goes: "write what you know," If it isn't physically possible then the reader won't be able to imagine ti, and so the pleasure is gone, Finally if a character is truly a lesbian then there needs to be more coaxing to perform a heterosexual act., otherwise the male character is going to have to rape her. Again this goes back to writing what you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous