All Comments on 'Cock Lover: A Lifetime of Pleasure Ch. 01'

by jsouth1974

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

OK story (though it's not believable someone would take someone to a gay sex party first date if they didn't want to terrify them), but the dialogue is rotten. Try saying it out loud to yourself before you type it.

stansteadstansteadover 9 years ago
erotic and interesting

Carry on writing and pay no attention to the critics. It got my cock stiff and that is the point!

isadoreisadoreover 9 years ago
screw the critics!

I do not read the stories here for literary excellance rather for the sensory responce. Although the appearance at the party is a stretch on a first time out, the rest of the story had my penis hardening with a few recollections of my own. Am looking forward to the rest of your writings as imperfect as they may be!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHY.....................

why are there so many critics of ur writing . I loved the story because that's how many of us started out ................ I hope you still are having our great brand of sex

Chris7swChris7swover 9 years ago
You sound too experienced at this.

Your FIRST introduction to gay sex and the guy's coming on to you....

"Oh...stroke it, baby,"

Then the guy settles down for your FIRST rim job......

I screamed, "Eat me, daddy, eat me!!"

Then he lays you out for your FIRST anal fuck.

"......Treat me like you would a sweet young girl......"

"I want to look into your eyes as you reach my deepest places."

They're not the kind of words I'd use in those circumstances - they're too much in the way of 'experienced' chatter.

The theme's good enough, if a bit hackneyed but sound as if you are indeed NEW to these experiences.

Don't give up though - your future chapters will be better, I'm sure.

bassriverbassriverover 9 years ago
hot story

Your story just made me very hard. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Got me so hard

fantastically sexy....and u critics - just fuck off

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very sexy

Very hot had me cumming in no time....thank you looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is much the same as my first time with a man except that I was 48. The guy gave me the best BJ I had ever had. He the began stroking himself and I couldn't help but take his cock in my hand. I continued to stroke him the noticed his pre cum. It just seemed natural for me to lick the head of his cock and I loved the taste of the pre cum. I them took his cock into my mouth and knew right away my life had changed. I kept sucking his cock for about 10 minutes then I felt his cock grow. I knew he was going to cum and took him as deep as I could. When he shot his load into my mouth it was wonderful. I loved the aroma, texture, and taste.

He asked me if I liked it and I told him I loved it. He then asked if I thought I would suck more cocks. I told him I sure hoped I would. He then said he could call some of his friends and I said that would be great. Soon after, 3 guys showed up and I suckled all of them. I was in heaven.

The guys left and he asked if I liked being a cock sucker. I told him of course. He then said he wanted to fuck me. I told him I wasn't sure about that because I felt it would hurt. He told me it would for awhile then I would like it. He said he would go slowly. I was so turned on from sucking four cocks that I said okay. He fingered me telling me he was loosening my ass for his cock. He had 3 fingers in my ass and it felt good. I then felt the head of his cock start to push into my ass. That hurt a little then he just kept pushing and soon I knew his whole cock was inside me. The pain had gone away and it was feeling good. I found myself pushing back against him and the told him to fuck me. He fucked me for about 15 minutes and the pushed all the way in and I felt him begin to fill my ass with his cum. I loved it

I stayed the night with him. The next morning I asked h to fuck me again which he did. This time after he came and pulled out, I took his cocky into my mouth and cleaned his cock.

I forgot to mention that I was out of town on business. During the next 2 weeks, he fucked me at least once per day. He also introduced me to many of his friends. By the time my stay was over, I had sucked 22 cocks(some more than once) and been fucked by 6 guys( all at least twice).

That is how I went from being straight to gay and I have never regretted it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good Story

Like some of the others I felt the language was a bit strange for a virgin but the story was hot and got me hard. But I have a question: both these guys had huge cocks - 8" and 10". Most gay porn does. How real is this? I'm definitely short-changed but how much?

RodnBottomRodnBottomabout 9 years ago
Hot and Horny

Great descriptions. Your writing made me very hard and wishing I was the teen receiving the seduction and conversion. I have been straight all my many years, but stories like yours and many, many others that I have read in Literotica have turned me to wanting to please a caring, loving, well endowed man who finds me attractive, sexy and wants me. Until a year or so ago, I would never consider wanting to see a naked man and his dick or ass, let alone wanting to be seduced taken by him.

Where does one go to find a man who wants me for his bottom and will teach me patiently how to please him, so I can be pleased, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice writing

I just wished this had happened to me also very hard.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Nice

Great story, this feels like a true story of a young man's deduction into the world of gay sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous