All Comments on 'Cock Obsession Pt. 01'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wandereyewandereyealmost 7 years ago
My kinda girl

I would love to have Carol play with my cock for hours on end. I really enjoyed when my first real girlfriend would mess around with her play toy. Of course I also enjoyed plowing her to multiple orgasms as well at other times.

yowseryowseralmost 7 years ago
Lovely tale

Such a ruminative, reflective, observant, obsessive girl! May her dreams come true...

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 7 years ago
Erotic

A very erotic story. Loved the reversal with the woman in charge and aroused.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
Brings Back a Memory

As I read your story, I kept envisioning two cocks in my former wife's mouth at the same time. It happened a number of times with my cock and my best friend providing the other. We all enjoyed it for about ten years before it ran it's course.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner5 months ago

Not the "hottest" we've ever read. ... BUT, a damned fine story!

... The creative situation, the way you go about telling it. ... Just damned fine writing.

... Do you write any literature fiction? ... You should.

.

I haven't read any of your stuff in the past; you can be sure that I will from this point on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES