Cock Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

He had not been at all happy at the idea of her helping him into the bath but she had insisted. A bath was what he needed. Could he undress himself? Of course he 'bloody' could; he said he was not an invalid and there was 'no way' he was going to do that whilst she was around. Quite improper. Carol had replied, rather tetchily, that it was one thing for him to be around whilst she, a young woman, was stripping for a bath but rather another thing when he was doing the same given, frankly, he was an old man. Mr Girrson had replied that he had not been naked with a woman since his wife had died fifteen years before and he was not going to change his practice, thank you.

Of course, his back being the way it was - he did change his mind, or have it changed for him. It was quite obvious he could not bend down. Carol had to help him off with his shoes and socks and then his trousers... and that meant boxers too. Mr Girrson was clearly in a lot of pain but the hot water, when she had helped and eased him into the bath, clearly had a beneficial effect. She had sat beside him on the bath edge talking, then gone and made a cup of tea for him in his old fashioned kitchen and resolutely refused to leave him alone in the bathroom. "How are you going to get out on your own?" She had asked.

Of course she had noticed his penis. Carol was not going to avoid looking at that even on an old man. It was not in her nature. And she noticed it was not insubstantial. Once he was in the bath she had more of an opportunity to study it as it lolled across Mr Girrson's right thigh. Carol knew flacid size was not a guide to erect size but it did look like it might be rather bigger than Mike's cock, all six and a quarter inches of it - she knew that detail, she had measured it whilst he slept one night - and certainly it was larger than Mike's in repose. Veiny, wrinkly - especially the very long foreskin completely hiding the knob - and browner than the rest of him. There was a certain bulk to it, a certain thickness in its flaccidity - yes, a certain fatness. To Carol it looked good enough to eat - and that expression had an appropriate meaning, as Carol very well knew! Mr Girrson's balls looked bigger than her husband's. Could she... dare she, touch it and make it go hard? The thought was in her mind too easily - just too like her. She would not need to do much. These things happened easily with men, even old men.

It was obvious Mr Girrson was embarrassed by being naked with a fully clothed young girl - well, twenty-eight year old woman. He had even suggested laying a flannel over his 'parts' but that had been out of reach and Carol had said, "Don't be silly. I'm a married woman. I've seen a cock before."

It was obvious the word, "cock" had caused further embarrassment. It was too familiar and too explicit.

Carol had been amused to see the named organ move. It had not raised itself up and looked around as Mike's cock so often did; but when Carol had topped up the bath water to keep it as hot as possible - and certainly Mr G. had turned a good shade of pink from it - the extra water had floated his penis off his thigh. It had amused Carol years ago to see that a penis floated and she happily watched it as it bobbed around as the bath water moved - thick and sausage like. The testes in their scrotum - a very relaxed scrotum from the hot bath water - moved around too. The wrinkled sack and penis sort of looking like some sea creature seen in the water at the coast, drifting with the ebb and flow. She had chatted to Mr Girrson happily; she was completely at home with a naked man and watching a penis, and a big one at that, and talking.

After a time she said, "Is that enough? Do you want to get out now?"

Mr Girrson thought the hot water had done a lot of good and, yes, perhaps going to bed and seeing how things were in the morning would be a good idea.

"Now you are in the bath, I suppose it would be best to use the soap first before you get out." And before he had time to protest Carol was washing him. On his chest to start with, under his arms, on his legs and, even though she had not gone anywhere near his 'parts,' it had a predictable effect. Just as Carol had rather hoped, Mr Girrson's penis ceased to bob around in the water.

Not only was his body pink from the hot water but a flush of embarrassment crept over his face.

"I, I, er, um, Carol, really, I can do that."

"Don't be silly." And she carried on.

It was reaching between his thighs and soaping his bottom under water that did it. The sharp intake of breath as her fingers touched his anus. The half hearted attempt at an erection moved to the full blown thing. The blood pumped and the head lifted itself out of the water and rose into the air with the foreskin half sliding back exposing a little of the head. It poked out of the bath water in a very manful way.

"Good to see you are in full working order." She joked. And he certainly was. A young man could have been proud, very proud of the erection. Indeed, just as Carol had hoped it was big, really big, perhaps two inches longer than Mike's and with a thickness to match. Business like, her soapy hand grasped it and fully retracted the foreskin exposing the rather flattened mushroom shaped head, all purple and full.

Mr Girrson had been quite lost for words, "Ah, hmmm, I..."

Her hand lathered it and then moved to his balls holding them under water in a soapy hand before she sluiced off the soap leaving the erection standing wet and proud, rising up out of the bath water, the scrotum beneath it still floating around.

"I'm most frightfully sorry. You really don't; really you did not need to do that." But she already had.

"Don't be silly. I'm a married woman, as I said, and I've seen plenty... do that! All done. Everything in fact! You have a lovely penis, Mr Girrson, really big."

His mouth dropped open. It was clear he did not quite believe he had heard what Carol had said. He was trying to recover from the shock of his young neighbour's hand around it. "Really?" He looked down at it. "I, oh, um, I really am sorry about this."

"Don't be, Mr Girrson, it's good to see that muscle, anyway, isn't causing you pain. Perhaps a bit swollen but it's meant to be isn't it!" She had laughed. "No, it's an impressive specimen, you must be proud of it!"

Nice to be able to simply have reason to stare at it. It was so lovely and big.

"I... no one has ever said that before. Are you sure? I cannot imagine anyone saying it even if it was true. Did you really just say that or is my hearing playing up?"

"No, I did mean it. Look, I can't close my hand around it."

Lovely, lovely, lovely - she had an excuse to hold it 'properly.' She touched it again - a firm grasp right around the shaft with her hand and her thumb and forefinger really did not meet. Mr Girrson stared in disbelief.

"But we had better get you out of there and into bed rather than admire your cock."

It was indeed a very fine penis and Carol was something of a connoisseur. Not that she had ever handled one quite so big. It seemed almost wasted on an old man though, probably, he had used it to good effect in his time. Perhaps he might tell her? It was all she could do to stop herself giving it another feel and working it like she did with Mike. She wondered if Mr Girrson still produced much semen or was ejaculation now beyond him? It seemed unlikely given the erection was clearly strong. Would he let her test it? Could he stop her testing it? Should she let herself test it?

It was not easy getting Mr Girrson out of the bath. He was not an insubstantial man. Carol had to take her shoes off and stand in the bath with him getting her legs wet to say nothing of her skirt and blouse. Bending over from the side of the bath seemed potentially dangerous for her back and it was better to be close to him. As he lent against her it made her damp in patches. And then there was the erection - not doing anything but very clearly present and not going away - if anything it was in the way!

"Well, that was not easy! Look how wet it has made me. I should probably have got in the bath with you properly and taken all my things off. There'd have been reason for that silly old thing to get hard then - or, at least, I would hope it would think 'naked me' pleasing enough to stand up and take notice!"

Mr Girrson's eyes widened and Carol's comment clearly did nothing to help his erection abate. The idea of a naked Carol in the bath with him was obviously a disturbing, or was it a pleasing, idea? Carol's careful drying as he stood on the bathroom floor did not help either. He seemed to have given up his protesting and just let her get on with it. Of course having her crouch down with her face inches from his cock did nothing either to make his erection go down. Nor did having her carefully dry his 'parts' with the towel.

Having the cock inches from her face also let Carol have a very detailed peek at it. She liked what she saw and was tempted, very tempted to do what she did with Mike and came so naturally to her - to open her mouth and suck it. She loved sucking a penis. The rather flattened mushroom head looked very nice. It would be big in her mouth. Lovely to work it and make it come.

"Let me help you to your bed." With one arm around him, supporting him, Carol led Mr Girrson to his room. His still standing erection pointing the way.

"My pyjamas... I'm really sorry about this. My, er... well you are such a lovely young lady and..."

Carol thought it would be easier if he dispensed with them but it was clear that was his habit and what he wore.

"Don't worry, please Mr Girrson! I've seen an erection before. My husband's this morning if you want the most recent... or is that too much information? It's good, as I said, to see the old equipment is still working. I bet it's done sterling service over the years and not just for your wife."

"Oh, no, only with her. When we were married."

"And before...?"

"Ah, well, perhaps another story."

"Or two?"

"Maybe, yes, that might be right."

Getting the pyjama top on was easy enough. Good sensible striped cotton pyjamas with buttons all up the front. Carol could not resist brushing his erection as she worked her way down doing up the buttons. It stuck out under the jacket - in the way Carol thought a man should look before bed. The way she liked her men! Yes, sticking out a long way.

Pulling up the trousers with Mr G. lying on the bed was not so easy but finally she tied the cord around his waist in a big bow. She had, though, left his erection sticking out of his fly.

Carol knew what she wanted to do; knew what she wanted to see; yes, the opportunity with a big cock in a 'safe' environment was too good to miss.

"Mr Girrson would you... would you like me to do something about that?" Carol's hand curled around the shaft - she was making it quite clear what she was meaning.

"I..."

"It will relax you, ease the tension, help you sleep I'm sure. I don't mind. I do, well of course, know what to do. I do it often enough with my husband."

Mind? The prospect of having control of an eight-incher for a few minutes, the prospect of being able to play with a penis and make it come. Mind? She was wet in her panties already. She would jump Mike when he got home. Fuck first: supper second and fucking again before bed! Not that she was being quite truthful. She certainly got her hand around Mike's erection often enough but never did he just let her make it come. He would have her on her back or on all fours before she had much of a chance to settle into a hand job session though he would let her take him over the edge by fellation.

"I..." It really was not an offer to refuse.

"It's almost medical really, Mr Girrson. Relaxing for you."

His eyes blinked and he swallowed. "I would not mind, Carol, of course I would not mind but surely you don't wish to. I mean, I'm old enough to..."

"It's a lovely penis Mr Girrson. We've eased your back, let's ease this other stiffness. I'd really like to make you happy and make you come. I'd like to see what those balls can still do." It was so big in her hand. She could not get her fingers all the way around it. What it would feel like inside her did not bear thinking about. "It must be a long time since a woman did this for you."

Carol lay in bed with Mike asleep beside her and two of his loads inside her. She had not yet coaxed another stand from him though she was trying her best and certainly the soft cock felt lovely in her mouth. Carol knew she was a bit demanding. She thought of Mr Girrson no doubt asleep next door. Probably very soundly asleep after what she had done! Would it not be wonderful to creep from her bed and go and see him and suck on his penis and see if she could make that come again, all without him waking. What would that monster of a cock feel like hard in her mouth? She would like to try! Her lips sucked rhythmically at the soft version in her mouth.

Should she? Would he let her? Would he let her take control of his penis? She would not fuck him - however nice it would be to feel that cock inside her - because she was married to Mike, but there was surely no harm in her fondling and even sucking. But no fucking - that was out and that included her bottom - not that she thought it would go in anyway. Of course she had let Mike do that. Men liked a woman's bottom and it was inevitable, at some point, they would want to stick their cocks in what came at the bottom's centre and watch it disappear. Carol was sure it gave them a feeling of dominance as well - having their cocks deep in their girls' bottoms - but it was not her thing. She liked a cock to be in its proper place and certainly did not mind being taken from behind that way with the penis in her vagina and with bottom in the air - after all the cock went in deeper that way! It had a certain animal naughtiness. It was exciting to imagine just how deep Mr Girrson's would go if he was to take her from behind. Feeling all eight inches sliding into her, eight thick inches what was more - such a feeling of fullness. The old bull taking the young heifer.

Yes, she decided, she would see if Mr Girrson would let her play with his cock some more. He had certainly seemed very happy with what her hand had done earlier that evening. She thought back as she continued to gently suck on her sleeping husband's unfortunately very flaccid penis.

Even both her fists together had not covered it; still the head had poked out of the top; simply wonderful to see and feel. What a pole to have grasped. She had loved the feel of it in her hands. Big and meaty with a lovely long foreskin. She could not help thinking, when she slid the skin upwards covering the head - more than covering - that if she had had a ribbon she could have tied the foreskin shut with a pretty bow. She knew how men like pulling at bows and letting woman's clothes come undone, but what a delicious idea to pull on a bow and watch a man's foreskin peel back and the shiny knob appear all ready for 'action.' Perhaps she might try that with Mike or Mr Girrson - or, why not, both!

Carol had slid the skin up and down, watching the big mushroom appear and disappear. Something she just loved doing.

"Do you do this a lot, Mr Girrson?"

"No of course not, I..."

"Come on, all men do. Mike does I know."

"Well, maybe, not so much these days, Carol, no, not much anymore. This is so much nicer. But really there is no need..."

Carol pulled at the cord opening the trousers more.

Her other hand curled around Mr Girrson's balls. They felt big in her hand. Both big penis and big balls - she was a lucky girl. Up and down her hand moved pulling the foreskin over the big head. It was such a magnificent specimen. He might be seventy but really penises did not age... or did they?

Carol recalled, there in bed with Mike's penis in her mouth, she had looked at it carefully. Not really different from a young man's if you ignored the grey curly hair - a big young man's of course! Perhaps a little craggier, a little more rugged from long use. Carol liked the idea - an experienced penis. One that had seen and done a lot and had many adventures, a weather beaten rugged adventurer - though Mr Girrson seemed to be saying otherwise, that he had been faithful to his late wife.

It was a thought. Did penises get better with age? Like an old seaman, his face fissured and leathered from long years at sea in all weathers from the beating sun of the Tropics to the icy chill of the Arctic, his eyes crows' feeted from endlessly squinting at the horizon, a man battered by the elements but looking just that - a man of experience - was that how penises became? You would much more trust an old salt to get you safely across the ocean than a young lad. Did penises like a fine wine improve with age!

An old salt would have yarns, tales to tell. Like with Mike, if Mr Girrson dropped off to sleep post ejaculation perhaps she might get his penis to tell her about its adventures. Well, her imagination of its adventures of course. Perhaps, though, she might get Mr Girrson to tell her the real ones. Nice, even so, to be able to play with such a big soft cock with him asleep. She knew she would suck it then.

Her hand had moved rhythmically as she watched,

"I think, Carol, if you want to stop, now would be a good time." She remembered his very words.

No chance! She had shaken her head and given him a big grin, "Oh no, Mr Girrson, I've started so I'll finish! It'll do you good, relax you for sleep."

He hand had not ceased its work. The result had not been the strong spurting of the young man. The ejaculate had not flown across the room or caught her on the face or anything like that; she had held it nearly straight up in the air and, as her fist had moved and her other hand had carefully stroked his balls, the semen had just welled up and poured out of his cock running down and over it in rivulets like milk; down and over her fingers. It was obvious to Carol, torn between cock watching and looking at his face. how enjoyable it was for him!

Mr Girrson had smiled so sweetly at her and then looked at his cock still in her hand; both cock and her hand covered with his semen. "Thank you," he had said, "thank you."

She had been careful to clear him up. With his back she had not let him rise and deal with it. Tissues and then a warm, wet flannel. Perhaps he had been surprised at her care, little realising how much she just liked handling a penis - hard or soft - potent or spent! She had tucked the little thing away, resisting the temptation to kiss it, and had done up the pyjama cord.

Carol sucked on Mike's cock the harder as she pictured Mr Girrson's 'cumming,' his 'milk' flowing out all warm, but it did no good. Mike was not going to rise again until morning, let alone cum. Carol put her head back on the pillow. She could understand why powerful men of old had their harems. How annoying it must be for the man to find his wife at that 'time of the month' or just not interested - she smiled - perhaps with a headache! She felt the same. She loved Mike but could she would love having another man - or three - available. A harem of men! Several husbands. Which would be the lucky one for the night? But that would not be how it would be with her.

She would want more than one and not just one at a time at that! Not simply hopping from one bed to another or having them visit serially, her men would have to get used to being erect together. They would have to get used to making love to her together. She would love that, several to stroke, suck and fuck! Pulling her men together, their erections crushed together in her hands. Hers to hold and do with as she willed. Perhaps stroked together. Her men taking it in turn to fuck her, one in and then another. One in her mouth of course. What every girl really wants - a penis to suck whilst she is being fucked.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers