Cock Obsession Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not one of her 'husbands' would stay long enough inside her to cum to start with. She would want them changing and changing about, all those lovely erections staying firm and useful. They would know not to come until she had. Would know to pull from her vagina or mouth if they felt their 'sap' likely to 'rise.' Another of her 'husbands' ready to take his place in vagina or mouth. Of course once she had come... or come twice then there would be release for them - perhaps! Oh dear - the games she could play!

What would Mike think if he had to share her with two or three other men? They would need such a big bed and such a big bath!

Carol's hand stole lower, if she was to get to sleep another orgasm might just help. Her thoughts were of men, men together with her, men all lined up to be sucked. All those smooth plums in her mouth sequentially - all that juice, all that lovely hardness to enjoy. Her fingers found her wetness, fingers found sticky wetness and played, her mouth sucked man cream from her fingers - it was there inside her from Mike. She was asleep almost as soon as her orgasm finished.