All Comments on 'Cock of Ages Ch. 01'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
katnip_21fkatnip_21fover 16 years ago
What a fun story!

Can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
damn fun to read

keep them coming

be_cruel13be_cruel13over 16 years ago
Nice!

I've been checking back for a while to see if you had any new stories, and just found this one today. Great beginning... I definitely want to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Really good story. I actually read the whole thing without knowing it was Creamer who wrote it and thought I had a new favorite author. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

dadmgdadmgover 16 years ago
Glad to see more writing from you.

You're one of my top two or three favorite writers here that I always check up on to see if they've posted anything new. Think this new one has very fun and interesting possibilities.

Rad'lRad'lover 16 years ago
Surprised by -

how much I enjoyed the story. You have the fifties ethics identified - that was my day and I'm just realizing how much we din't know. Thanks, and I'll read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
LOVED IT!

You are one of my favorite writers! Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YES!

never stop writing!

Pandoras DesirePandoras Desireover 15 years ago
nice

good read and so right with the dialogue. will read more.

flim62flim62almost 15 years ago
loved the dialogue

and the 50's attitude. makes me wish that i'd been old enough to get some of that sweet 50's cunt instead of being born then. clever story and very hot!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 13 years ago

You do have a good premise going here. Perhaps you cover this in later chapters, but one problem I have with the story is the motivation for your protagonist to have a pair of augmented balls and travel through time impregnating females. You need to explain the "why" other than merely alluding to a fertility problem in the future.

You also should take a little more time with the sex scenes. Yes, I know that to him it's just his job, but he should work their bodies more and be more descriptive with it even as his sadistic tendencies come out. I'll withhold final judgment until I've read a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

but women don't come that many times especially after they have come once or hard.

Just to let you know. :)

MsSeltonMsSeltonalmost 13 years ago
Women Don't?!

I really am not a fan of time-travel but this is very well done! I read a comment here somewhere that "Women don't come that many times in real life" Some do!! Some women are like the energizer bunny. A repressed housewife of the 50's?! omgs! Not finding a technical error with that or the writing itself. Well done in both technical aspects and scene setting. I look forward to the rest of the story. Oh, and the way you have her repeating things and looking into his eyes is very, very sexy. A real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

My wife cums 3-4 times a "session", and I have regular old balls. Maybe the number is a LITTLE inflated, but he does have a robo-cock afterall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was a great story. worked for me, twice in fact. lol

wonderful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So dark and nasty!

He's so honest about not being a nice man that it makes me laugh. No, it's not real so I don't pretend that but it still makes me laugh.

omar69inomar69inover 11 years ago
Wow

Very very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Didn't buy it

He started out treating her well. Never expected him to be so cruel. He had 3 other women in that time so why go back only to be cruel. How does his cruelty advance the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Lost me when he turned asshole. If that is the true him then won't the world be looking forward to a bazillion more of him?

RougeStateRougeStatealmost 11 years ago
cruel

While I'm one of those puritan feminists whose lust for violence is chanelled exclusively into revenge fantasies in which the rapist or the cop gets his brutal comeuppance, I thought that while the ending here was a huge turnoff it was also literarily apt, forcing us to confront the kernel of violence in this guy's sophisticated, decadent world... and our own. Sex controlled by the market—or some futuristic eugenic govt schemers is inherently violent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good til the end.

hot until the end where he just changed his whole demeanor. turned me off :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The author totally made a mess of the end

The sadist narrator could've been rougher and made her drink his cum(or something like that), but the end was disgusting in every sense of the term. Well, now I see there are other chapters as well to this story. Let me see if it's a continuation. It might actually work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the ending!

Awesome, sexy, hot ending. The little bitch gets what she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good job!

Well worded, good plot, and a lot of suspense. Made me cum! Keep writing. Now wonder this was a contest winner! (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW, BEAUTIFUL

YOU TELL THIS STOREY SO WELL, THAT IS FEELS LIKE IT ACTUALLY IS HAPPENING OUT THERE RIGHT NOW. THE COLD COCKINESS OF YOUR ALTER EGO IS SO WONDERFUL AT HIS JOB THAT I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO ELSE HE SATISFIES. GREAT WRITING.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
What a beginning!

So many options ahead! Will be interesting to see how you lead us along on this interesting trail. It must work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow, this took a real dark turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Endaround on the Consent

I've read this one twice. I try not to read the more violent or rapey non-consent stories, as they make me feel terrible. In order for me to read this category, there needs to be an out, an end around. Yours is my favorite so far. I actually read it as a science fiction story with good sex in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo

This is that rarest of things on Lit, a well-written story that I find myself falling into, undistracted by typos or grammatical errors. Your premise is compelling, your anti-hero thoroughly despicable, and I can't wait for more. :)

JazHazJazHazover 7 years ago
Hope there is more coming soon!

I need to find out where he is from and why he is going back in time and inseminating his grandmothers!

JazHazJazHazover 7 years ago
Re: Hope there is more coming soon!

And there was. Thought I found this story through the New Stories area. :) Great, just read Ch.02 and thought I would correct my misassumption on Ch.01. Now heading to Ch.03 :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking for Anonymous Email Friends Black Rough Lowlife Bad Boys Thugs

Looking for Anonymous Email Friends Black Rough Lowlife Bad Boys Thugs

can anyone email me true stories or videos or comics about black bad boys who are poor rough lowlife bullies thugs forcing orgasm on pretty white or asian lady bosses, teachers, faithful housewives, policewomen, execs, businesswomen, etc. molesting violating them humiliating them, breeding them against their will, turning them into bitches sluts sex slaves housemaids milking cow, devouring their earnings savings, etc.

i have been molested before so please don't ask about me, i just feel a deep throbbing deep down, whenever i read true stories or black comics and watch videos those things happening. The feeling of being wronged but why it gives some reluctant arousal!

email it to me at virgintsik1@gmail.com

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 6 years ago
NOVEL STORY AND HOT!

Interesting premise....kept me wondering where this guy came from (obviously in the future) and what their mission was all about? I'll have to check the other installments looking for answers. I have to admit that fucking the "All-American-Girl-Next-Door" type has always been a favorite -- and that she was.

avengerfiveavengerfiveover 6 years ago
Excellently crafted.

That is really good writing, as well as being hot as hell.

StevieMillerStevieMillerover 5 years ago

I had to restrain myself, to remember that just because you don’t like a character in a story, you don’t underrate the story. In fact, if the author is able to make you *hate* one of his characters, he’s done a splendid job and deserves an even higher rating.

Character analyses aside, you are an excellent writer and that’s why I gave you 5 stars. Now I’m excited to read on and see what happens with Mrs. Amy Hunter!

I trust we won’t be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!

This is how it's done.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 4 years ago
Humiliation and degrading ...

... are not for me, well, not in that totally egoistical cruel fashion. I won’t read on. Also won’t rate you as I don’t like the storyline. Wouldn’t be fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn wrote a comment and it got lost in the system.

Shorten this a bit.. great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting, well written... Great title too.

I was intrigued and captivated by the story. It is well written though I enjoyed the traveller corrupting Sarah but felt bad after he raped her anally. But that's the thing... this falls under non consent/reluctance and most other stories avoid the moral dilemma of it being explicitly rape by throwing in a 'last minute' circumstance that makes the victim okay with it (like her being magically aroused by his dominance and power, wealth, sheer lust and curiousity etc). I liked that the story tells the story and didn't sugarcoat his actions to make him likeable.

Will see what the next chapters have but I am intrigued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too familiar

Read something very similar to this a while back. Almost too similar hmmmm..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the sort of story one can really dislike about a big headed arrogant twat probably based on the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

What is the purpose of impregnating these women??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was surprised Tom kinda turned into an asshole ( no pun intended ) toward the end.

I believe I would have enjoyed the story more if he had introduced Sarah to anal a little more enjoyably, for her.

Sayin’

Morningwood71Morningwood71over 1 year ago

Proper married women of the fifties didn't allow men that weren't their husbands into the house when the husband was away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous