All Comments on 'Cock of Ages Ch. 11'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ChocolateConfessorChocolateConfessoralmost 16 years ago
This is getting really interesting...

...and, since the last break when the other guy got "discovered" by someone, I have been waiting for the twist in the story.

This is really, really, really good stuff, by the way. Not that you don't know that already, but KEEP IT UP!

:)

KiprichKiprichalmost 16 years ago
nice

very good !

i like the new story line

keep it up

CeliaSpringfieldCeliaSpringfieldover 15 years ago
I've been reading a while

I really like this. The spelling's good, the punctuation's good, the story is interesting yet easy to follow, the sex scenes are incredibly hot, and boring monologues are scarce.

The only thing I must point out is that although "Twist and Shout" as performed by The Beatles was released in late 1963, it was already a fairly well-known song--it had been covered by the Isley Brothers and made the Billboard Top 40. So it's certainly possible that Teresa could have heard the song before.

Other than that, this is a really well-written story! I look forward to reading more.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 13 years ago

This may be an interesting plot twist -- a rival group of time travelers? Perhaps working to maintain the integrity of the timeline? Could that tarnished 1964 penny have significance other than marking Teresa as someone out of her 'proper' time? I will have to read and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Speaking of incongruities...

No biggie, but the Beatles' "Twist and Shout" was a cover, and at least the third version of the song to have been recorded. The Isely Brothers version came out a couple of years earlier, and was popular enough that the term arguably would come to mind before "Twist and Hop" or whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An epic story!

I never read so many chapters in one go before this, it is amazing!

You should be writing screenplays I think, so very professional.

Thanks for sharing your fantasies, or is there a basis of fact?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Finish

Great story and concept. Please finish. Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting that a serial rapist who also forces women to perform lesbian acts has a problem with incestual rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous