All Comments on 'Cock Slut'

by depositdutchess

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
msslavemsslaveover 6 years ago
Me??/

Your story sounds like you are writing about me. I love cock and I''m a real slut. I'll suck every cock waved in front of me. At a large group of bi men, I even took two long, but thin cock in my slut mouth at the same time. It's' so fun and cum can taste so good.

69stroker6969stroker69over 6 years ago
Me too???

I'm a cum loving cock slut and would love to be the object of your story. I'd love to have cock after cock use my holes while I am being watched by a crowd. Maybe a stage performance with all cummers that want to use me. They are members of the audience and one after another line up to use my mouth and my ass. By the end of the evening I am filled and covered in cum. I am finally satiated as so far I've never been able to get enough cock or cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me three ???

Love to be me. Use in both holes and get all that com. YUM YUM YUM

isadoreisadoreover 6 years ago
on my knees as well

this is written about me is it not? have never said "no" to a cock in my mouth or to the entire team lining up behind it. i always size up the next one while using all my abilities to make this one come in mouth. My fantasy would be living the rest on my life eating nothing but a steady supply of cum from as many strangers as possible. if my ass gets as many that would be fun also but really do want to not have an empty mouth for the rest of my life.

hungry4femdomhungry4femdomabout 6 years ago
How did you know?

Your story resonated with my inner slut, the slut hungry for cocks. For me, it's about being owned by the Cock. Great story and great perspective.

hieronymohieronymoabout 5 years ago
Wow.

You’re really good.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story. It is exactly me -- a sissy faggot slutty crossdressing cocksucking bottom bitch. I will suck all the cocks in the room and more. I will obey your orders and desires to please all of your lovers and then to eat all of their cum from your pussy after they fuck you. I am such a sissy faggot, aren't I.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story excellent description of us sissies cocksucking and getting fucked as great feeling. I have sucked the cocks of everyone in the room at several ABS and baths. I love the truthfulness of your writing and the way you make me feel inferior and submissive. Again great story, gotta go find some cock now!!

Claudia69Claudia692 months ago

Good jerkoff story!! I love my wife bringing cocks home for me to suck!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous